All Comments on 'Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 20'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not enough stars available for this chapter!!!

You had me crying so much as I read this one. It was so dark but so full of light too and had me rooting for them each time something good happened. You made me cry and cheer at the same time with the words on the flower card from Josh's parents. The way you managed to work in the lovemaking at the end was brilliant!!! Unbelievable job of making me feel as if I was right there with Kyle and Josh each moment. MORE!!! SOON!!! PLEASE!!!

judojonjudojonabout 10 years ago
so sad

tears were rolling down my face as i read this chapter. Do hope this godson for a while as i so look forward to reading the next chapter. Way to go you have surly got into my heart

HeifelHeifelabout 10 years ago

Brilliant as ever. Sad, funny and seriuos all in one. So sad that the good man Jack had to die, but it at the same time just confirmed the deep love the boys have for each other and both their families. Nice touch with Josh's dad telling his mother off and the flowers from them both. Hope to hear more of that relationship as well.

I don't think 5* are enough for this beautiful written chapter :-) Thank you for sharing!

killer12killer12about 10 years ago
tears

Wow this has to be one to the greatest stories on the site. Like the other comments I had tears in my eyes while reading this chapter. I love how you worked the lows and highs of this story to so the love that each one has for each other.

Please keep up the great work

Killer12

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved the chapter.A sad yet happy one all in the same. How do you do that? If I could I would give more then the 5 stars because, this, deserves it.

DonRDonRabout 10 years ago
More please sir?

This series pulls at my heart. The writing is very good, but is overwhelmed in my estimation by the intensity of the love story. May I have more sir? More Tiggy and his Pooh? And please sir, can you make it very soon? Thanks! :-)

SilverSilhouetteSilverSilhouetteabout 10 years ago
happythankyoumoreplease!!

I'm just extremely captivated and mesmerized by this story.....

.....no this work of art!

My very heart and soul is so enraptured in this....and there's only been 1 other author that has been able to accomplished that.....

So I beg of you...keep up such a fantastic job that you have created and creating and I really feel the little kid in me that can't wait to read more!

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperabout 10 years ago
Awesome.

I can't wait for the next chapter. It's so wonderful to read stories such as this that are heartfelt and...awesome. But alas, it's 12:45am and I have to work in the morning - THAT tells you how much I love the story. THANK YOU! XO Jumper

Gene63Gene63about 10 years ago

Oh my...I am going to have to go back and read all of this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

please update! i love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
emotional chapter

As heart wrenching as it gets. Loss, loneliness and love - 3 inextricably joined entities, all fighting within the characters.

Keep going

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 9 years ago
Great Writing!

I started reading this story several years ago when you first posted it on this site. Came back this spring when it reappeared on Literotica. I read it at first for the hot sex. But more and more it became a wonderful love story. I was not prepared for the sudden turn in Chap 19 and the emotion of Chap 20 was just incredible. I choked back lots of tears. I think you are a very talented writer. I will go on to read Chap 21 shortly and hope for more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AWESOME

This whole story is amazing. Keep up the good work.. I really appreciate the work that you do.

thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please Dont Stop

This story was/is AMAZING!!!!!! Please don't stop writing chapters for your next series.:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
xxxxx

Just read the last part about the sex it was lovely I held back though wanking so sweetly wanting a nice cock to play with, as I wanked so lovely I loved it someone suck it out of me please thank u love ohhhhh nice

kylermcubekylermcubeover 8 years ago
Pizza boy at the door is my favourite novel

Awesome

Loved the whole series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Crazy

The emotions you drug me thru awesome like I was there

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

This story... Is it weird to cry because of pornographic literature?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Read all 20 chapters. OMG you should write for a living.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So ironic that I live just a few towns away from P’cola and McGuire’s is my fav restaurant, only I prefer the one in Destin. In fact, I think I will be eating Sunday brunch there tomorrow! Please keep writing! 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish I was josh or could find my self a guy like kyle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for creating and sharing this story. In fact not so much a story as an emotional experience, certainly for this reader.

The writing has such effortless clarity and contains such believable plot lines and dialogue that I really felt that I was within their world and part of their lives.

I know I will be back to read this again and again in the years to come and I also know it will yield untold emotion and enjoyment.

Thank you JKendallDane for enriching my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES