Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

the last of his cum oozing out. Once Vic was easing from her frenzied orgasm, Kristen stopped touching her clit, her tongue instead was lapping up the juices and licking her cunny lips and her thighs. Kristen arose from under the table and sat beside that wonderful ass, which she caressed, waiting for its owner to sit up. When Vic did, Kristen kissed her, thus Vic could taste her own cum taste while she delivered the taste of Jim’s jism to Kristen.

“Let’s go,” said Vic, and surrounded by her new lover and her significant other, could only give them each the shoulder. After zipping and buttoning up, Jim guided them out of their couch. Buzzing with a sexual thrall, they ambled out the door down the stairs and through the discotheque until they finally found fresh air. It was not until then that Vic realized she had left her pungent panties under the bar table. She laughed, imagining its discoverer, and twirled around on the sidewalk, showing her bare pussy and buttocks to the world, though few of the world would notice. Jim and Kristen sure did.

After the spin, she took Kristen’s hand and walked swiftly for a couple blocks, up the stairs of a sleazy two story motel, and after drunkenly unlocking the room door, pulled her inside. She pushed Kristen down on her bed and began to strip her. Off went Kristen’s skirt, her panties, her blouse, her bra.

She was softer than Vic. Her skin was looser on her. Her breasts spread out to the side more, but were crowned by what looked like highly sensitive areola and long firm nipples. Jim pushed his tongue against a soft orb, enjoying the texture. The softness covering the firmness felt so exotic and thrilling, he had to feel it in his mouth. His mouth wide, he sucked most of her right breast in, feeling her hard nub scraping the roof. Still sucking, the tit slipped out until his lips were left only with the sensitive areola and the nipple it surrounded. His tongue darted across the texture crowning her breast. She moaned.

His mouth had taken Kristen by surprise. Being unexpected made her feel a little cold towards his advances until he licked and sucked her nipple. Warmth puddled in her stomach and dripped down into her pussy. When he filled his mouth with breast the second time, her legs spread and her thighs tightened and her cunny arose from the bed. He repeated his performance on the left breast while twisting the nipple and massaging the flesh of the right. She began a slow quiet moan which would deepen and quicken and became louder the more he would explore her body. Near the beginning of this long crescendo she stopped breathing. He was not at her breasts. Where did he go?

He reappeared sucking Kristen’s big toe, and the breath crescendo continued. His tongue slid up to her ankle, crossed to the other ankle, then began a quick series of licks along one inner leg, then the other. It spent time beneath her knees, finding sensitive points that when hit electricity burned through her. The loose skin of her inner thighs hiding strong powerful muscles were licked and pressed by his tongue for long enough to make her shift her cunny closer to that devilish, potentially penetrating tongue. It licked just outside her labia, down to her asshole. Then it took its time creeping up to her lips and inside.

A small spelunker, the tongue explored the cave. But being a throbbing, swelling, moving thing, it was no rock cave. The tongue swam in the rich liquid space, spreading the liquid around her lips and up. The tongue carved inside the hood of the clit, tickling the clit. His mouth got into the act and sucked its expanding length. His tongue entered as deep inside her lively passageway as it could reach and was fucking her. It licked a high wall of her passage. Then it returned to the clit. As it dug into her most sensitive nub of flesh, Kristin’s moans had built to the height of passion. They were sustained when his tongue penetrated her cunny deep and high for several passes. When it returned to her clit and his mouth enclosed her clit and sucked and his upper mouth pushed against her pubic bone, the crescendo had reached its climax as she wailed her ecstacy at the anonymous motel walls, then silence. Kristin was frozen. Shivers ripped through her body. The climactic moan was a silent moan, beyond hearing. His tongue

plunged into the love potion seeping out from her cunny.

Kristin told him once she regained her speech. “Oh Jim. What a good lover you are.” As she spoke she opened her eyes, only then realizing she must have had them closed the entire time. Hearing his and her moans and the subtle licking sounds, smelling the pungent scent of sex, the pheromones in the sweat, the saliva, the cum, and of course most of all the feeling of friction and penetration, she had been utterly satisfied by those three senses. The final senses were soon satisfied. Her eyes saw his big hard club hovering over her face. His knees had straddled her head. She looked between her breasts across her lovely soft white torso to see his head hanging upside down. He was looking into her eyes, smiling. To her right she saw Vic lying on her side beside her, too many inches away. Vic’s face, sitting close to her own face, contained a beatific smile and eyes that bore directly into hers and into her heart. She licked underneath his cock up to the little mouth exuding precum. Tasting it, she smiled at Vic.

“You are beautiful,” Vic said.

She couldn’t say anything. Instead, staring at the beautiful Vic, she took Joe’s enormous club in hand and stroked it. She turned him onto his back and adjusted herself so she was on her knees straddling him, spreading open her cunny lips for him. Her hand brought the head of his cock to her lips. Her tongue caressed it, licking all around it like an ice cream cone. Her mouth opened to it and eased it inside. Her lips felt the hard yet soft, smooth yet bumpy texture of his shaft as she pumped it up and down inside her mouth. Her hand was at times a guide and at other times also pumping up and down on his cock.

Jim was loving it. Slowly licking inside her pussy, still purring from her recent orgasm, he returned the favor. He wasn’t being aggressive, just sustaining her sexual high while she intensified his. His balls were swelling especially when she began to massage them, with her hand. He sustained a height of pleasure for several minutes, his balls throbbing, his club luxuriating in the wet friction of her mouth and tongue. He sensed, though he very much wanted to christen Kristen with cum in her mouth, it wasn’t what she wanted. He became more aggressive with his lips and tongue on her cunny, distracting her from her task, bringing her back up to his heights.

He moved his body from underneath hers, quickly crawling behind her ass. His one hand reached around her to find her pussy while his other hand guided his club into its sheath. The sheath was opening new ground to allow his massive thing deeper inside. He felt the closeness of the walls needing to expand. Incredible friction.

Her eyes opened, happily spotting Vic close beside her, still watching her. She took hold of Vic’s head and brought it under hers until their lips touched and their tongues danced. Kristen was groaning into Vic’s lips. Then she was saying something Vic couldn’t understand. Vic turned her ear to Kristen’s lips.

“I want you,” Kristen moaned.

“How do you want me? Tell me exactly,” said Vic. “Say it.”

“I want to taste you. To taste you. To taste your…vag…your…pussy…your beautiful fucking pussy.”

Vic sat at the top of the bed and spread her pussy open by holding her knees apart with her hands. Kristen’s fingers caressed Vic’s pussy lips as her tongue entered inside, exploring, searching for all the spots to give Vic pleasure. Vic was so turned on it took only a couple minutes before she peaked and exploded. As Jim pierced Kristen deep and hard, lifting her high enough to make as much contact with her clit as possible, she too was sent over the precipice. Feeling the throb of her orgasm, he pushed himself deep enough to tickle her asshole with his pubic hair. But he didn’t cum.

“Fuck her,” said Kristen within her orgasmic sighs. She had liked talking dirty. Mostly she liked giving directions, taking command, getting what she wanted. How else would they know? “Lie on your back, Jim.” Jim pulled his club, as big and hard as it had ever been, out of her cunny with a pop, then plopped down on the bed on his back.

“Straddle him,” Kristen commanded, and Vic happily obeyed. Kristen took hold of his massive shaft and guided it into the wet gaping maw of Vic. Vic began to rise and fall on his club, a slow descent. It felt so wonderful to be full of him again. Then Vic and Jim felt Kristen’s hands spreading their legs open. When she crawled between their legs from below, they felt her tongue stroking them, Jim’s club and Vic’s pussy lips, just on the edge of their carefully coifed and damp and sticky pubic hair. The thrills increased exponentially when Kristen licked at Jim’s full throbbing balls, moved up his shaft and over Vic’s well spread pussy and slipped her tongue into Vic’s asshole.

After a couple more of Kristin’s licks from asshole, along the pussy to the shaft, down to the balls and up to tongue fuck her asshole again, Jim began pounding fast into Vic and Vic began to sob with unbridled passion. Somehow keeping her tongue within Vic’s nether passage, plunging it in and out a third time while Jim plunged deep into Vic’s sheath brought Vic to orgasm. The rippling sheath sent Jim over too. Their moans harmonized reverberating against the motel walls. Soon a heap of collapsed panting flesh was all that was left.

Jim felt so released of all sexual and other tension, he easily drifted off to sleep, his receding club still embedded in the sheath. Vic lay lovingly on top of him, her head resting on a steady rising and falling chest. She watched as Kristen slowly got out of bed and gathered her clothes. She didn’t want her to leave, but understood. Before she dressed, Kristen slipped into the bathroom to wash the telltale signs of her indiscretion, her wonderful, memorable indiscretion. As Vic heard the shower turn on, she too drifted off.

After carefully washing herself, Kristen sat naked on a motel chair watching the crazy, lovely couple sleep. She slowly dressed. Once ready to leave, she sighed. It was necessary to wake them, to disturb a profound peace.

“Vic, Jim. Sorry,” she said. “Sorry to wake you.” She soon realized they were happy to see her despite her intrusion into their dreams. They smiled softly at her. She nearly cried. “I wish I could stay but…” they said nothing, their eyes a little saddened, while their smiles remained, awaiting what she had to say. “Before I go I want you to promise something. I want you to promise that when I teach you massage, when we are doing massage, there will be no sex. The massage cannot be about sex. It can’t lead to sex. Agree to that, and…”

The forty year old naked and beautiful Vic suddenly bounded out of bed and hugged Kristen. “You’ll do it! Yes!” Jim’s smile broadened even more.

“You promise? I’m serious. If it becomes about sex, I’ll stop. I’ll stop teaching you,” said Kristen.

“Okay, yes, I promise. No sex during massage. I can’t guarantee after,” said Vic. The two ladies kissed, a deep loving kiss, their arms holding each other tight. The contact of their bodies, from thighs to pussies to hips to tummies and chests and breasts and lips and cheeks and forehead, was a celebration of their new found love.

“After. If it’s not about massage,” Kristen somehow said when their lips separated. “Jim?”

“I promise. Thanks,” Jim said quietly. Vic releasing her from their embrace, Kristen moved towards the bed. She slowly slid her hand over his body, his face and chest and stomach and thighs and carefully and most lovingly across his softened penis. She leaned down and kissed him, another deep, loving kiss.

“Goodbye,” she said. Before closing the door, she looked back at the beautiful nakedness of Vic standing in the middle of the room. “See you soon,” she said, smiling as the door shut.

The three together were enough to assuage the voyeuristic taste of Vic. True to her and Jim’s word, sex happened after some sips of wine and some sexy music had distanced them from the massage. Still, the intimacy and relaxation the massage caused, along with the sweat of exertion, the pheromones released when the massage felt sexy, and the newly showered body of the one that had been massaged, usually Vic, definitely added to the warmth and intensity and depth of their threesomes. Sex always ended with loud moans of pleasure filling the room with another aspect of their lust. Other aspects of the air in the bedroom were their sexual liquid scents and the love for each other pumping from their hearts and vibrating from their minds. Kissing, licking, fucking, and sucking, sending their consciousness flying in free-fall and exploding, an exquisite group orgasm. They got along so beautifully. And they had fun.

The funniest moment came early in the massage training. When Kristen first suggested Vic should choose the soothing music accompanying the massage, Vic chose the Eno ambient piece. It immediately brought Jim back to the first time Jim and Jane had made love. It had been their background music. Not that it was an unpleasant remembrance, the fact of his hardening cock revealed the opposite feeling, which was the point.

“Maybe we should let Kristen choose the music,” he said.

“What’s wrong with…” Vic began, but followed his hangdog stare to its view, the tenting of the towel wrapping his otherwise naked body and realized the predicament.

“Jane and I, we used to…the first time…” he stuttered. He needed to be calm. It amused and thrilled Vic. She closed her eyes and imagined her daughter and Jim first making love. “Vic,” he said plaintively.

Startled as if awoken from a dream, Jane said, “Okay Dr. Anderson. You choose.” Dr. Anderson put on her CD of soothing environmental sounds with piano or flute or guitar discretely accompanying. They saved the Eno for later.

By the time the six months were up, the massage and the health regimen and the yoga had made all three as healthy and toned as they had ever been. Jim’s big strong yet sensitive hands proved the greater instrument for massage than his teacher’s, much to the betterment of Dr. Anderson and Vic in how the massage felt and the physical results, the extended lack of stiffness and the growing of healthy supple muscles.

It was tough to leave them to go to New York. Jim had to steel himself. Vic had tears in her eyes as Kristen held her hand. Even though they’d be together again in a couple months, it still seemed a more heart wrenching moment than when he and Jane had split. Made worse by Kristen. The three had become a unity. A triad of sex and friendship. He was breaking it up. Would Kristen be part of their lives when he got back? In the middle of the airport waiting area Kristen and Vic kissed. The love and the outrageousness of the brief public lesbian kiss enraptured his heart and expanded his club. The last thing he saw before turning away from them for two months was their two faces together smiling two hot smiles, sad but sexy. He buttoned his jacket to hide his bulge, not wanting to embarrass anybody. He wasn’t embarrassed. He wanted to celebrate that particular hard on as long as possible. He smiled to himself. He was loved. Everything would be alright.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers
12