All Comments on 'Plan C, Inception'

by PadmaBear

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Cute Read****

You guys are having fun with this. Please carry on it is getting interesting. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Reality Bites

I realise that without her (thinking about) getting a bit of strange, then there would be no tale, but, and it is a big 'but', there was nowhere near enough reason for her so do so. There was also nowhere near enough text to present that point properly.

To be successful, especially in this world of jackals (LW is the world i refer to) needs a stronger argument, a fair bit more dialogue, and not mere textmessages. Far be it from me to direct Your plot, ( it is yours, not mine) a bit of bed action, with Husband and / or the bar pickup would be good, as well as the outcome for long term.

On the subject of Personalisation, thanks for making them Christian Names only, and thanks for not including a description, down to colour of underwear, Sarah is something of a bland name, Cedric not so much. Maybe Cedric is a friend of yours and wanted to be included in this story. or paid to be in it. Names need a lot of thought.

Was almost put off by the line in your preface .. "let us know and we just might fill you in on what sort of fucking happens later." This personally is anathema to me. call it bribery, self-seeking adulation, whatever. It just does not wash with the readers if their IQ is above their shoe size. In any event, it should either be included in This Story, or left up in the air as the finish did.

And it nearly passed under the radar, the Numeral in the midst of paragraphs of text. "5 meters away" no no no. learn to spell " f i v e" Only "five metres away" is acceptable. ( I use the French spelling, after all, they invented it)

.

Cheers, and Thanks

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
time for some action

think it would serve him right if she had some action. He set this up so she should just enjoy her time. If it was me who had done this to my lady it would not be her fault but mine if she got some action. If it was because of her work would you be calling him lose or a stud for going after some strange lady. Think not the old dbld standard a guyts a stud and a lady is a slut . time to grow up. so letts have the next part and hope she makes him pay

Dave

JusttooldJusttooldalmost 12 years ago
good

This is a well written start. It leaves a guy wondering just what will happen and I hope there will be more chapters. Hope Cedric has to stay for a long time to have his meeting.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 12 years ago
Brace yourself..

You will get yourself the fair share of "anon's" that hang around here drooling at the chance to jump on any writer who dares suggest that a loving wife might be sexual.

I got a kick out of some of the neat lines, like "fully-activated optic nerves", different and I like different.

A little longer, add some more action, there are signs of talent here so get to work and give us some fun!

Pretty please?

Thanks!

MGM

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 12 years ago
and thats how they do it

so easy carlessly move a leg and instant lust. a very interesting look into the female mind. I was captivated.

please delete the anonamouses before you read them. they are mostly religous fanatics who preach goodness but still read lit go figure. keep up the good work p-lease

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
OH-O,,,,,LOOKS LIKE TROUBLE TT

once bitter------once bitten 1 & 2 down C is ready to go, TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
hey is he isn't going to use that pussy

he has to expect that someone else would. well done. im not into cheating sluts but you did the story good. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice Beginning

I liked it! I'd love to hear more to see where the story goes. I hope she gets the pounding she deserves. Lol ^_^

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyalmost 12 years ago
Like the song goes, "You keep me hanging on."

I have seen it often. A woman plays, she just wants to see if she can turn a guy on and it gets out of her control. Please continue with your wonderful writing because you have me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well

Is your wife (partner/writer) suggesting a chapter two or...leave this story - well done, with just our imagination? Of course, hubby - knowing his wife is hot, just might say screw the VP and show up just in time to save the ranch, she might talk herself out and go masturbate or she could get real horny, a few more drinks and bingo. Oh well!

I think you two write well so keep it up but do all of us a little favor - don't leave all the story endings open for readers choice...dazzle us with what is obviously some literary talent on your parts.

Thanks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Chap. 1

The phone tease is not nearly enough punishment, and if it were, the story could/should end with her hanging up on his discomfiture (and then turning off the phone.). Since there is obviously more - please include Ch. A in the title!

I liked it, it is a good start. Agree that her thought process is very intriguing ... Weighing her options, moving into considerations she would NOT have considered at first, finding them not unthinkable (knowing that increase in liberality is ethanol-influenced, - but Hubby HAS kept her waiting in a bar!)

4* with an option to upgrade for Ch. B. (and maybe Ch. C for Plan C!)

PadmaBearPadmaBearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
From the authors -- Thanks for feedback!

Well, *almost* everyone... Most folks have been very kind, and we can certainly take negative criticism, we have a lot of experience writing in a non-erotic context and it's part of the deal. Still, it's always a bit sad to find how unkind people can be for no real reason, especially when hiding behind the cloak of anonymity.

Somewhat disappointed in low score for our initial effort, but perhaps we can put that down partly to the lack of fucking. :) But many of you really "got it" and hopefully the score doesn't dissuade other folks who might get it. Yes, this is a suspense story, and no we're not giving away who if anyone is doing the fucking. Based on your feedback, we'll keep the suspense going for a while. :)

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Well written beginning

Although I think the wife's shift towards temptation is a bit too abrupt and lacking real motivation.

I can only hope that this will be one of those slow-burners where, perhaps, she confesses her temptation and either 1) her husband is turned on by it or

2) laughs and refuses to believe she's capable of it

I would also suggest that, when you come to post Chap 2, you might think about posting it (and Chap 1) in Erotic Couplings. You'll still get marked down by those who have problems with unfaithful wives - but possibly not to the extent that you will in this section.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To short..

Well written but TO TO TO short. Not a story but a tease and I dont like teases. Sorry but write a story or dont. No need for games.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This was a well written story

With plausible scenarios and pathos. However; as others have said, the move from loving and faithful wife to tempting and potentially cheating wife is to abrupt. Then again, the authors have purposely left out the back story so who knows how often she has been neglected.

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
I liked it.

most people don't like cheating wives. I hate cheating wives, but I hate dipshits that choose to go drinking and ass kissing the boss over taking care of their wife even more. In real life most women cheat because of the dipshit actions of their weak assed dipshit husbands. If you decide she is going to cheat on her husband, maybe the dipshit deserved it. Or maybe the dipshit husband snaps out of ass kissing the boss mode and rescues his wife from a terrible decision. I say good job so far PadmaBear.

debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 12 years ago
Calling this plan S

Cause this sucks.For even a short story there is no start or ending just a short middle going nowhere. Its like going to the dr and him going I have good news and bad news and then him having to leave before telling you anything

PadmaBearPadmaBearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
It'll grow on you!

I think a lot of people didn't like that we left things kind of hanging there. Again, a first effort to test the waters. Also, a note that we're deleting all of those comments that aren't related to the story -- and seem to be coming from people who are still processing their failed marriages or whatever. There seem to be a lot of you out there. Good luck in your future relationships. We're very happy with ours!! :D

Otherwise, we're keeping all of those that have something to say about the _actual story_ good or bad. Hope to get a better sense for why people aren't digging this story. Some people seem to really like it, other people..really don't. You can't please 'em all. Stay tuned for a follow-up that will hopefully make this first story more compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very well written, very believable. Very nice touch mentioning that she is ovulating. Please continue the story soon, when I realized there wasn't a page 2 I got so extremely mad bro.

DWornockDWornockalmost 12 years ago
2**

To short and incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh yeah

Yes, and yes, she said, and yes. Keep it up - looking forward to the next chapter.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
My two cents...

Pretty good writing. I'm guessing the "her" of this writing team did most of the heavy lifting. The descriptions of the clothes and their attributes made this read almost like a detailed clothing-catalogue fiction (reminds me of the stuff Elaine came up with for the J. Petermann catalogue in Seinfeld).

Not a complete story, but you warned us of that. Instead, it is a tantalizing vingette. How far does the wife go with Plan C? Hard to say. A little harmless flirting from afar? Could be sexy. A little up close and personal flirting, and maybe a little more? Playing with fire. Infidelity? One hopes not. Most commenters on LW, as you must know, hate the eroticization of slut wife experiences (though there are obviously many fans of it, too, but they tend to be a quieter bunch). The more verbal types (including me) want sexy and/or romantic, true loving wife (TLW) stories, cathartic burn the bitch (BTB) revenge stories, or redemtive reconciliaiton stories (although plenty will never be happy with reconciliation, no matter how justified). A few, like me, also like to see stories where the couple steps back from the brink of infidelity and divorce and transforms their relationship into something better and stronger. This set-up could go any number of ways.

You did a good job, in very few words, of setting up the nature of this relationship: hubby consumed with his work responsibilities, neglicting his wife; wife feeling that neglect; wife already going into the 'payback' mindset. That the couple have children, and the wife reflects that even her thoughts, safely tucked away in the fantasy realm, of infidelity are contrary to her nature, makes this reader hope that she doesn't cross that line.

It always makes me sad when a couple take each other for granted, and when their thoughts turn to payback ("she'd find a way to have Cedric make it up to her, and she'd already begun thinking of how to give him less than he was hoping for in return. Much less. One way or another, payback was going to be a bitch"), you know the relationship needs some serious attention.

Like I stated, well-written, and provocative. I'll read more, if there is more to read.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just a cheating whore story.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

So hubby is working hard to sell new ideas and she is a pouting little bitch?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoyed the story - well written and good progression. Would like more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPadmaBear@PadmaBear
40 Followers
One night, as my wife and I were playing around a bit in bed, I asked her to tell me a little bed time story. Our first novella sprung fully-formed from her fertile and mischievous imagination. Things progressed from there of course, but what I most remember was her touching m...