All Comments on 'Plan C, Phase 02'

by PadmaBear

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 12 years ago
AN EXCELLENTLY

done exploration of a woman's thinking process. I would have to think that this is the final chapter of your story. Is it?

Also, may I offer disagreement about your statement that "panties" is the sexiest word in our language? Close, I think, but the sexiest, most arousing, most suggestive word has to be "Gusset."

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Very well written for a first submission and you should do more, if indeed this one is finished and I am not sure that is the case? There should be at least a discussion with her husband of what happened, why it happened and what might have happened.

I agree with Ilene that while panties are indeed sexy and titillating, particularly the thought of allowing another man to see them, the gusset is the critical part, because it indicates the legs are completely open. There of course is much more to describe depending on your particular likes. Cotton panties are so totally unsexy to me, but have gotten quite in vogue, as have shaved vaginal areas, which hold no allure, bringing to mind mature women trying to look like pre-pubescent teenagers. Sheer panties with a shadow of pubic hair are much more intriguing than just cotton fabric. Many authors include a wet patch on the gusset to indicate the arousal of the woman, which is a clear signal that she is not just playing a game of flash the stranger, even though that may be the case.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 12 years ago
onward and upward please

This tale needs completion. Please don't let the anonomouses upset you. They are religous freaks who shouldn't be on this site anyway.

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
I Liked all three of your submissions

I tried to explain to you over in The Loving Wives section, that many of the readers do not like cheating wives. As this story progressed through the first 2 chapters and half way through this chapter, it appeared that Sarah was actually going down the road of a cheating wife, thus some of the comments and the low scores over in that section. For your own information take a look at some of the stories' scores over there. The authors over in Loving Wives, the ones that consistantly score over 4.25 all regard cheating wives and cuckolds as something far less than acceptable. Loving Wives are truly wives that love their husbands, they do not act as trollops and when they do they face the consequences of their actions. Similiarly, in a mystery story, does the bad guy ever get away? Rarely, if he did people would not read that author's work. Even though this is erotica fiction, the same general principle applies. You as authors have to decide whether you want to write stories that please the majority of readers or do you write stories that please yourselves. To be truly succsessful both should be achieved. Overall, these three chapters were well written and did have enough intrique to keep the reader interested. Good job. 5* for you and your writing partner.

PadmaBearPadmaBearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
A favorite subject..

Ah... panties -- a much richer and more satisfying subject than morality. Actually, I (Mr. PadmaBear, who is naturally the one with the panty fascination) thought way too much about the issue of including some gusset talk in there. That particular part of the clothing/body interface holds a particular fascination for me, particularly when I run my tongue along or just under it. The word itself as much as I like it sounds to my ears a bit harsh and pedestrian, like something plumbing or heating related. And I was concerned that too few people are actually familiar with the word in this context. But we'll make a concerted effort to work that in.

We also agree with Sidney's suggestion that cotton panties are a bit paseƩ. Nylon, sheer or not are a subject that we'd like to explore.

And no, this isn't the end of the story. Sidney may just get his wet spot and nylon panties yet.

PadmaBearPadmaBearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Subject Matter

RVWS, thanks for your insight. We got a similar response from someone via email. We're really more concerned with the virulence of the comments than the score. Popular fiction is not always the best fiction, not to flatter ourselves. Funny, but we'd always read "Loving Wives" as somewhat ironic, e.g. they may have been loving -- or at least fucking -- someone else. And that seems to be the case with a lot of the popular stories too! -- even if the wife gets her comeuppance. In other words, there is the same kind of fascination as with Horror stories, but people don't want to admit that they enjoy the "bad" part that sets the whole thing up.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
A lot of thought

This is a very thoroughly thought-out tale of an irked woman and her panties! Liking it so far! I generally don't like moving categories within a series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPadmaBear@PadmaBear
40 Followers
One night, as my wife and I were playing around a bit in bed, I asked her to tell me a little bed time story. Our first novella sprung fully-formed from her fertile and mischievous imagination. Things progressed from there of course, but what I most remember was her touching m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES