All Comments on 'Plan C, Phase 03'

by PadmaBear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I love the long slow build up but was kind of disappointed that things did not go farther in phase 3. It just seemed too brief and too little for the build up even with the promise of things to come. Who would have actually stopped there with things at that point? I think she should have gotten a little self release even if she left him with blue balls.

Still a very good story and looking forward the the next chapter.

Fallen Angel

PadmaBearPadmaBearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
It's coming..

I guess it doesn't help our ratings to not have more sex yet. Is this what being a TV exec feels like? When we've finished all of these we'll publish a revised version as a single story. Hopefully that will take care of some of the tease factor... :)

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Well written story about a woman who thinks about what she is doing and doesn't just react to a minor problem with her husband and do something rash. Nice to see she has pubic hair and is not shaved bare, which would seem out of character for someone of her age group. Minor points like this make a story much more realistic in my opinion. I think I know where this story is going and will probably be disappointed in the ending, but will keep reading.

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
I do not like where this is going

But I keep reading any way, hoping its not going there. I read your disclaimer but read it anyway. Damn me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
For You

I would respond to "Great Story." If she satisfied herself sexually, in 90+% of LV stories she would be honor bound to give complete sexual satisfaction to her viewer (read fuck). I don't think this pair of writers is going to let themselves be backed into that corner. They may yet have her fuck this "perfect gentleman", but, if so, it will probably be because of something Cedric does, or doesn't do!

DO

PadmaBearPadmaBearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Phase 04 is up on Erotic Couplings..

And we're really curious to know where Sidney and RVWS think the story is going. :D

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Mr. X

I have the opinion that Mr. X likes the way this is progressing as much as Sweetie likes her Plan C! Cedric is still busy making a good impression as his Sweetie has already made a much better impression!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bored

Nice concept but got bored with all the repeatability

If he does turn up at 6-30 as planned then he needs to get a life! Because there's no way I can go on any longer!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPadmaBear@PadmaBear
One night, as my wife and I were playing around a bit in bed, I asked her to tell me a little bed time story. Our first novella sprung fully-formed from her fertile and mischievous imagination. Things progressed from there of course, but what I most remember was her touching m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES