All Comments on 'Plan C, Phase 07'

by PadmaBear

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
PadmaBearPadmaBearover 11 years agoAuthor
Correction

The line "..she's sampled dozens [of cocks] in the twenty-five years or so that she'd been married." should be "..she's sampled dozens [of cocks] in the twenty-five years or so she'd been sexually active." The story doesn't make much sense otherwise!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Thanks for correction, PBear

Well, this chapter verifies she was not just a tease. Also that she wanted both, not one or the other of the two! Very Hot! The plan is cumming together! Thanks for sharing!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Wow

I did not expect this from our seemingly innocent wife who at th beginning vowed that it would never go too far. I assume there is more to come. Once again, I am impressed with the caliber of writing. Excellent.

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 11 years agoAuthor
"Why isn't this story rated higher?"

Got the following anon feedback, and we've been asking ourselves the same question..

"Usually I don't bother reading anything with a low rating. Glad I made an exception. Hope to see many more stories in the near future. Clearly your writing is fantastic and the way you develop the story is perfect...."

Feel like we should just turn off voting as we hate people to not be able to read this. :(

Sounds paranoid, but it almost feels like we've managed to piss some folks off and they're deliberately spamming/botting negative votes. If you're don't like the content, and you're voting strictly on that, then that really sucks. Taking the time to write this stuff is a labor of love. it's not like it deserves so many 1s and 2s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Correction For PB's Correction

How does she get time for twenty-five years of sexual activity between twelve and twenty or twent-five (It's been so long since Phase One that I can't remember when they became a committed couple)? I'd say she only had about half that time for other male sexual contacts.

But you do write very well.

tiger46tiger46over 11 years ago
Excellent writing.... BUT...

Faulty logic.

No, I don't much care for her in any way shape or form. Definitely don't have respect for her or her views. Still, I understand and accept the concept of 'different strokes for different folks'. But her statement: "...it's something I desperately want to do but not something I have to do" (re sucking cock) displays faulty thinking.

Use the same phrase in these situations and see if it works:

-wanting to beat the shit out of the driver that cut you off

-wanting to endulge in drug use

-contemplating pedophilia

etc

Still an enjoyable if dark read. I don't have to agree w/author's POV to appreciate good writing. Encourage you to keep writing.

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 11 years agoAuthor
Doing the Math

"How does she get time for twenty-five years of sexual activity between twelve and twenty or twent-five (It's been so long since Phase One that I can't remember when they became a committed couple)? I'd say she only had about half that time for other male sexual contacts."

Excellent question! Yes, its an awkward sentence, but let's say she's 40, and first became sexually active at 15. They've been married 10 years. Hypothetically, she's had 30 relationships total: 29 from 15 - 30, 1 from 30-40.

Sounds like a lot? Consider that it's only 2 a year. Put in a few esp. busy years in there. But ok, way more than average. Personally, I find that kind of number impressive and sexy, but if it were my wife I wouldn't be looking for her to add to the score ;) - Mr. PB

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 11 years agoAuthor
Responding to Tiger

Thanks Tiger for your constructive critique. As you say, different strokes. Really, a major theme of the story is that moral ambiguity; e.g. where are the lines drawn between fantasy and reality? Stories aren't interesting if everyone in them is perfect.

"But her statement: "...it's something I desperately want to do but not something I have to do" (re sucking cock) displays faulty thinking."

...

-wanting to endulge in drug use

...

How about:

"Hey Tiger, I'd _really_ like to smoke some pot at your party but if you don't want people doing drugs here, than I'll try to restrain myself."?

tiger46tiger46over 11 years ago
Moral ambiguity is one thing. .. yet

unlike the prior parts this phase of the plan has more of a "road once taken" (to paraphrase a certain poet) feel to it.

Yeah I agree w/ your Pot analogy.

As I said well crafted story. For the most part her character has remained mostly consistent with a notable exception which has been pointed out by another commenter.

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Try As I Might

I can't see love surviving a spouse's slutty behavior. Why be married? Why not just hook up when she isn't occupied by one of her cocks?

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 11 years agoAuthor
Dear Thought Police

"Loving wives simply do not fuck or give blowjobs to other men,..."

You might want to read the description of the category:

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more"

Maybe you should ask for your own category, but it seems to me that "Romance" or "Erotic Couplings" might have more of what you're looking for. But you can't go and interpret a category and then try to harass, intimidate and insult folks who don't go along with your view. That seems like plain ignorance and bullying to me.

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 11 years agoAuthor
"Why not just hook up..?"

"I can't see love surviving a spouse's slutty behavior. Why be married? Why not just hook up when she isn't occupied by one of her cocks?"

Yeah, good question. Hard to see how that would work. I think that is what makes the topic so interesting. Trying to imagine yourself or your spouse doing that is a bit of a mind-fuck. Unless you've already done it, and lot's of people do make it work apparently.

Note that good art and interesting experiences come from juxtaposition and surprise. So if you started out as a slut and just kept being one, that would be boring. It's the contrast between loving, faithful wife and wanton slut that we think makes the fantasy compelling. The taboo is exiting. Does that make sense?

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
Cautionary

Mr PB, you are correct that this is an LW story as defined by the site. But content matters. The readership will place themselves in your story and ask themselves would I condone this, would I do this? Invariably the answers will comeback a resounding no. You as the author cannot fight this, I as an author cannot fight this. We open ourselves up to criticism by allowing comments and voting. The "One Bomb" is a powerful statement. Both sides of the argument of which kind of story is better, the BTB or the WAAC, give it. You rail against the very comments you invite. Yes, your story is well told but if the content is to my disliking does that make my opinion any less valid. Write the story the way you want and let the comments come as they may. Or turn the comments off. I do not vote unless I comment, this story is at best a ***. It is well written and moderately believable. But you have written about a whore and cuck and I find that subject matter demeaning to both sexes. I also can't stand the attitude of stand by your man, when he is being a stupid fuck. Morality is a survival trait; it is both instinctive and learned. Ask your local police how much domestic violence is caused by infidelity. I think this would open your eyes. That is just my professional opinion. Good writing bad subject you can't please everyone.

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 11 years agoAuthor
1ThinkingMan

"But content matters." Fair enough. But if the story was about mother-daughter relationship (eww...) for example, I wouldn't waste my time reading it or commenting on it. This goes beyond that. BTW, the characters are not "whores and cucks" as you put it. The story is much more nuanced than that IMO and as well become more clear in the next chapter..

adgeonadgeonover 11 years ago
1Thinkingman

Please, save your righteous preaching for yourself, k? This is a porn site for crying out loud! Are you trying to make LW hub a NON-EROTIC section? Did you really think that all the stories on here should have a moral lesson? Did you really think that just because an author writes a story about a cheater he/she is a cheater or condone cheating in real life? Hey, didn't you once write a NON-EROTIC story about a murderer? Does that mean you're a murderer or condone killing in real life?

If you don't like the story because of its subject, fine. Score it one and move on, or better yet, just move on. But don't try to teach others what subject they should write. No one needs your "professional opinion". It's hard to find a story about a cheating wife that is erotic lately because of the people like you. And yes, I like cheating wives stories, even without consequences, as long as they're erotic (and no, I don't condone cheating in real life).

You know, I never gave one star and insulting comment against stories that I knew I wasn't going to like. Maybe I should start doing that to drive authors who couldn't write erotic stories off the LW hub.

Sorry for my rant, author. It was a good read, even if it wasn't what I'm looking for. And FWIW, I don't really give a damn about the rating when I look for a story to read in LW hub. Thanks and keep writing. Let's keep LW hub stays erotic.

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 11 years agoAuthor
Deleted Comments, Reminder Correction

Please see important correction in first comment. Our protagonist has _not_ slept with dozens of men since she's been married, she's only sept with one.

Also, we just deleted a whack of OT comments, yes, including some of our own. Comments that actually critique the style, writing quality, plot, etc.. have all been retained. We've left a few of the more thoughtful content related comments here, but in general this whole "what category to put this in" thing has to be the most moronic, small-minded internet social phenomenon ever. As Agdeon so eloquently puts it, this is a fucking porn site, for crying out loud. And people who mark down stories just because you don't like the morality of the story -- that's just stupid and mean-spirited. Please stop.

There seem to be a gang of guys here who hang around waiting to pounce on a story that doesn't fit their safe zone, then mark the story down and leave the same tired comments on it. More weird than sad. But anyway, not here. And I hope other authors decide enough is enough and just start deleting those comments as well. If you're looking for an Angry White Male free speech zone, try Fox News.

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
I feel sorry for cuck authors

They are not getting a fair deal as far as ratings and constructive criticism is concerned because they are forced to submit stories in a category frequented by the wrong crowd.

This story is well-written though it and others like it will only be appreciated properly if there is a proper section. If a Cuckold section is created, I'm confident it will be popular because it'll keep most of the trolls out.

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

For your kind words. However, this is _not_ a cuckold story _per se_. Personally, we find any kind of formulaic story boring. This is about a unique situation between three complex people living complicated lives, and people are doing themselves a disservice by missing that point. BTW, ok, here I go getting into the category thing, but has anyone seen any stories here about intra-marriage sexual relationships? So the only question is what happens to the wife at the end. It's like those old Hollywood movie rules where the bad guy has to lose in the end.

It seems perhaps what's really needed is a "Cheating Wife Who Get's Screwed in the End" (and not in a good way, like here :)) category.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
You appear to be getting more excited

with your writing - at least three errors of either spelling or tens in that one! :))

It's been a good story and I don't take any kind of moral stance on it - if I did, I wouldn't be looking at the Loving Wives section or, indeed, at Literotica at all.

You do write very well, but I think you overestimate the degree of originality in your writing and your story.

As for the 'marking,' that's best ignored - as are the comments from the anonymous trolls who inhabit the place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Certainly the....

....most skillful writer on this site. This is exactly the type of erotica that leaves one panting for the next paragraph. What a delicious wife. Five easy stars!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A formulaic cuckold story that is, frankly, as boring as hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPadmaBear@PadmaBear
One night, as my wife and I were playing around a bit in bed, I asked her to tell me a little bed time story. Our first novella sprung fully-formed from her fertile and mischievous imagination. Things progressed from there of course, but what I most remember was her touching m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES