All Comments on 'Plan C, Phase 08'

by PadmaBear

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I've followed thsi story

And, believe it or not, knew exactly where it was going. There was far less 'mystery' than you probably hoped. At the same time, that didn't detract from a well-written story.

Personally, I thought the tease went on just a little too long - it possibly would have been better condensed into 4, rather than 6, parts.

Enjoable and a bit different (but you know by now that you'll be slated by the anonymous trolls who'll all say that she's had a taste and is bound to want more).

You're the writers - that's up to you - but I've enjoyed it enough to hope that there'll be more contibutions from you both.

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 11 years agoAuthor
ybadger

Thanks for your feedback! Yes, it's interesting, we've been putting the story together episodically, as I've gone back and looked at the whole story it seems to be a bit more obvious where it was going than we'd first thought, and the front-end could perhaps be tightened up. We're looking to publish in ebook form and it will be interesting to see what people in those genres think. The deeper questions about motivation and so on are . Still interested why some folks seem so pissed off and negative about this particular story, to the point of spamming - votes. Even the hard core cuckold stories seem more well received. Any theories anyone? I mean beyond not liking the writing and so on.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Not really into the sharing thing but.....

This set of stories was well written and much more interesting than most of the tripe you find here any more.I think her last statement saved it for me. That this was a one time experience seemed to make it a more realistic story for me. Congratulations on a well versed story Please let's see some more. As far as scores go don't bother with that To many morons to understand well written unless its hits them over the head Once agaain well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Human Nature

Taking pleasure from sharing ones wife sexually is counter to human nature. A wife who enjoys the experience defies conventional ideas on love. You may feel advanced or more evolved than those who live natural and conventional lives, but you're not better, just different. I'm not angry or threatened by reading your story, but I do relate to the commenters who are. Growing up, the common reaction to someone doing something wierd and different was a shrug and the comment, "it's a free country." That's how I react to a story like this. Jon Taylor

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

An interesting story and well written in my opinion. I am not sure that his wife is telling him the threesome will never happen again, or he will never stand her up again?

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Took a long time

Well, I can't say I enjoyed the journey, but at least in the end they were together and still in love....and there wasn't "quite" the wimp husband ending that we are finding so much of lately on the site.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
I've read the whole story

and, although it's not something I could ever condone in 'real life' (if there is such a thing), I'd say it was properly constructed and well written.

Like some others, I found it to be unnecessarily long at times and honestly think a bit of judicious trimming would not have gone amiss.

As for the scoring, I really have no explanation for why it goes that way. From a personal point of view, if I think a story is really bad then I simply won't mark it. Even a bad writer will usually improve with time. When it is well-written, I usually try to give it an 'encouraging' mark and if it contains such things as believability, good character presentation and, perhaps, manages a little originality then I'll mark it high. That is my own criteria, but I'm sure you're aware that there are people reading such stories who have issues of their own which are reflected in their judgement.

All I can say is that, for a first effort, this was well produced although I found some elements that I thought were in need of a more disciplined approach. I hope you won't be too discouraged by the reception you've received - I've seen many superb stories that suffered at least as badly - and I hope you'll continue to contribute to the site because your writing really is very good.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Good writing

Ultimately, a MMF (no gay stuff) threesome one-off story. Personally, I don't get off on that, but different strokes....

Well-written imho. I thought the build-up in the series was very good. I liked the characterization-seemed like you were writing about real people. I thought you were artful with where each chapter left off-which really does add to a mult-part story.

In recent years, pretty much every time you write a LW story featuring a wife taking strange cock with hubby's permission you will get slayed by voting, so read a 3.50 or above as success.

You don't allow voitng on this one. If you did, I would have given this 4*, and flirted with 5*. Your series was essentially a stroke-fantasy, but with thoughtfulness, good tension and dramatic build-up. If I were less hypocritical, I would probably give it 5*, because it really was exceedingly well-done. But, when the story is meant to get the reader hot (and these last 2 chapters really were about that, primarily), I can't give full marks if it doesn't get ME hot.

I'll read more, if you two write more.

PadmaBearPadmaBearover 11 years agoAuthor
One interesting pattern with votes..

...I've noticed is that the votes for *all* of our stories are trending steadily upper-ward. Even stories that were in the low 2s are now into the 3s..meaning the "real" readers are consistently voting 4 and 5. Anyway, we've re-enabled voting now, at the risk of losing some potential readers, hopefully after most of the reactionaries waiting to pounce on a story are gone.

Thanks for everyone's insight. It will really help us to craft sharper stories if we decide that it's worth the effort. On the one hand, the mindedness here is annoying, but on the other hand we've had literally tens of thousands of readers and it's exciting and gratifying to know that Ms. PB's little bedtime story must be getting 1,000s of people excited. If it made you hot please send us an email letting us know!

-Mr. PB

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Excellent writing!

Again, very well written. I will look forward to your next venture. Love the ending with the wife's declaration. Somehow, I don't think it will be her last time. Thanks for the story. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What she really needed was to get fucked by more than one cock.

Another simple and sad story of a manipulative slut craving for strange cocks, a woman reduced to a insatiable cunt with the purpose to pleasure cocks and to be used as a container for cum.

"A Cunning Plan.

Her plan, for all of its complexities and side-benefits, was entirely in the service of one over-arching, simple goal: To get herself completely, utterly, totally fucked. She loved getting fucked more than almost anything else. So, the more truly fucked she could feel, the better she liked it. One way to get that feeling of being completely fucked was to be fucked by a very large cock. But she already had that, and she had found that that wasn't quite enough. So how to achieve the peak of pure fucked-edness she aspired ? Finally, after long and careful consideration, she had determined that there was one and only one way to get there, to take her over the "well and truly fucked" threshold.

What she really needed was to get fucked by more than one cock. Images of multiple cocks dominated her raunchiest dreams..." ... and at the end of this story...what mattered was not what she'd included in her promise, but what she'd left out...

"This will never happen again....

with you, cucky boy!"

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
It was a bit too long but...

it got a five from me.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Way too long and drawn out. By 3 or 4 times. You ruined what could have been a 5

You all clearly write well, have capably erotic minds, and clever twists.

But you used the one of worst possible cliches to convey them. The selfish, scheming, manipulative woman who doesn't really respect or love her man. Nice use of the stereotype of the clueless climber husband to justify it all.

Great loss of your talent that you don't post here anymore.

WillupbossWillupbossover 5 years ago
Great Job

For your first time writing this is a great example of erotic literature. It was almost as if you were writing from first hand experience. You really sucked us into your story. (Pun intended)

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

After all the words, it’s just more cuck and whore garbage,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What an absolutely awesome story, I don’t leave comments but have to say it had me from the start to the end

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Man, I hope these two never breed. Gene pool is already too screwed up with them in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPadmaBear@PadmaBear
One night, as my wife and I were playing around a bit in bed, I asked her to tell me a little bed time story. Our first novella sprung fully-formed from her fertile and mischievous imagination. Things progressed from there of course, but what I most remember was her touching m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Plan C, Phase 07 Previous Part
Plan C, Phase Series Info