Play Nice With Barb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
986 Followers

"Sam, Kate is a real beauty! Sexy as hell and she doesn't seem at all pretentious," admired Donny.

"Yeah, that's what I love about her. She'll fuck me almost anywhere! Sometimes it's embarrassing. But hey, you didn't do too badly with Barb. After all these years, and she's still got a body that won't quit!" Sam admitted.

"Oh I know! She's actually gotten better with age, and the sex couldn't be better," said Donny.

"I can SEE that! I only imagined she had a mammoth set of tits like that. And that sweet pussy, yummm."

"So, why didn't you fuck her, when you had the chance?" Asked Donny.

"Believe me, I sure wanted to slip it to her. I guess I was a little shocked to see her like that. I mean, I kind of expect Kate to be daring. I didn't think Barb was like that. And I didn't know how you would feel about it."

"Well, she wasn't always so daring. But the last couple of years she's learned how to relax and not be so inhibited. It's been fun! And, I have no problem with you doing her. Whatever makes her happy is fine with me!" Exclaimed Donny, proudly.

The darn wind shifted again and I couldn't eavesdrop anymore. However, what I heard was enough to make me horny again. Nasty thoughts about doing both of them lead me to devise a simple plan. We had sailed pass the crowds of boats and were farther out into the lake than before. The waves were bigger and pitched the boat from side to side. Quite nonchalantly, I took off my blouse and lowered my suit straps. With my back still facing them, I pulled my arms out of the straps. Holding the top of my suit close to my chest, I turned around to face them. I watched their shit-eating grins, as I pulled a big beach towel around me and tucked it in under my armpit. Like a pair of old letches at a strip show, they howled and hooted when I reached underneath the towel and pulled down my swimsuit.

"God, you crazy bastards. Is that all you think about?" I said, shaking my head.

I downed the rest of my beer and Donny stood up and came to me. Reaching out for my towel he lost his balance, twirled around and ended up on our bench seat. I saw by the sneaky look in his eyes, he was up to no good and planted my foot on the bench next to him. With one foot on the floor and one on the bench, I had him trapped.

"A bit tipsy there sailor! So, what's on your warped little mind?" I laughed.

"Well...Kate DID tell us to play nice with you," he said, smiling up at me.

"Hmmmm, and I suppose this is what you want to play with?" I said daringly, and pulled open my towel.

My nakedness was on full display to Donny, but I held the towel so Sam couldn't see anything but the back of my legs. I decided to tease and punish him for not taking advantage of me when he had the chance. Moving close to Donny's face with my big tits, I swung my upper body to pummel his head with them. He loved it, of course, and tried his best to capture one in his mouth. Running his hands up my torso, he went to grab hold of them.

"No Baby. I want to fuck you! I want to fuck you in front of Sam," I whispered.

He smiled at me and nodded. I stopped swaying my hooters and let him suck on one, while he unzipped his fly. He pulled out his thick eight-incher and worked up a nice, sturdy erection.

"Touch me Baby," I begged gently.

His other hand went to my crotch. My pussy was so wet, his fingers easily slipped in. As he worked on my clitoris, I let out a few moans and turned my head to make sure I had an attentive audience. Sam was more than attentive. He had one hand on the tiller and the other frantically whacking away at his exposed cock. He smiled sheepishly. I winked and pulled the towel up about three inches, so he could see Donny finger-fucking my sweet pussy.

"OK Baby, I'm ready."

Closing the towel tight around me once more, I turned facing Sam, spread my legs and leaned back onto my husband. Donny held my hips and guided his lovely prick into my pussy. God, it felt so good to finally have a hard cock inside me. Filling my vagina with his familiar rod, I felt him flex inside me. I began to ride him hard, like I'd done countless times. Sam watched and wanked away about five feet from us -too far away for a good view, I surmised. I stopped riding and turned my face aside.

"Ya know Donny, we're not being very considerate to our host. Don't you think he deserves a better view?"

With his meat firmly inside me, I inched us down the bench and closer to Sam. Donny took my cue and soon we were right next to Sam, so close my knee was touching his.

"Ah yes, this is MUCH better. Now your old friend can really see up close what he's missing!" I stated, and ground my cunt into Donny's groin.

Donny grunted and started raising me up on his lap and thrusting his full cock deep into me.

"Oh God YES, Baby! Show him what he's missing. Yeah, fuck me hard and show him! SHOW HIM!!!"

With that, Donny reached around me and yanked off my towel. I made no attempts to stop him or my big melons that banged together like fleshy boulders.

Staring Sam dead in the eyes, I screamed, "Fuck me you bastard! Come on...Fuck ME!"

I looked down at Sam's tool and knew he was ready for some action. What was stopping him now? What was he afraid of? I ran my hand up his leg, and his face went red. Feigning some trouble with the mast, he stood up and started to tuck away his boner. There it was at eye level. I couldn't help myself anymore and grabbed hold of it.

"Here Sam, I'll fix your mast!" I demanded and immediately took his cock into my mouth.

His body froze, as I held on tight and sucked it in deeper.

"Jesus Christ! Oh God!" He yelled and took hold of my head.

"Hell of cocksucker, ain't she?" Asked Donny, rhetorically.

"OH GOD YES!"

My mouth and throat was lined with his precum, so I knew he was already to unload. I pulled his dripping meat out and casually laid back against Donny.

"Your lovely wife said you have to play nice with me. Well, I think you should nicely fuck my big tits!" I didn't wait for his reaction. Grabbing him by his tight ass, I made him straddle the two of us and pulled him close enough to line up his vertical organ in my cleavage. His long slimy cock lubricated the insides of my boobs and I smashed my two mounds together to trap it.

"Oh God! If you only knew how many times I dreamed of fucking these wonderful tits," he grunted and humped my chest.

"This is no dream Honey! That's it, now fuck me hard!" I yelled and felt Donny cuming inside me.

I started cuming myself and tightened my vaginal muscles. Sam's grunts became screams, his body stiffened and my chest rippled, as his white creamy load exploded on my neck. Thinking he was finished, he started to back away, when I grabbed hold of his full erection. I tightened my grip around the base of it and guided it back into my mouth. Taking it all the way into my throat, I milked out another short blast of sperm with my throat muscles.

"God Donny, where did she ever learn that?"

"Who knows? Who CARES?!" Exclaimed Donny, fully aware of my expertise at giving head.

Just then, "RING-RING-RING-RING!".

Not again! That dam cell phone! Well, at least it didn't interrupt anything this time. Sam climbed off me and scurried to get the phone, while Donny and I smooched. Listening to his replies and seeing his smile, I could tell their son was doing fine. That was a relief. Sam was about to hang up, when I took the phone from him.

"Hi Kate! Just wanted to let you know that the boys are playing nice with me." I laughed.

"Oh good. I'm glad. Did Sam finally get to...to be nice too?" Kate asked.

"Yes, very nice. He tried to get away, but I reminded him of what you said. Then, he let me fix his mast. I'm hoping he's got enough spunk left to trim my sails before we head back," I chuckled.

"Dam, I'd like to be there for that!" Exclaimed Kate.

"Perhaps you can. I mean, you could listen in while your hubby fucks me?"

"That would be super! Better yet Barb, why don't YOU give me the play-by-play?" Asked Kate.

"It's a deal!" I agreed and sat down on the bench with the phone to my ear. "Hey you guys! Let's don't be putting those beautiful cocks away so soon. As a matter of fact, why don't you get out of those suits all together? I'm not quite done with you yet."


"But there's other boats coming this way!" Yelled Sam, with his wasted cock still hanging out.

"Fuck 'em! Let them watch, I don't care," I replied.

"That a girl, Barb," Kate continued, "Now, get that crazy husband of mine to eat you out. I think you'll enjoy it."

It didn't take much coaxing to get my two studs to come to me, drop their suits and go to their knees. Lying down on the bench, I took turns yanking their rejuvenated cocks with my free hand.

"I think you both deserve some sloppy seconds. Donny, you can clean Sam's love juice off of my tits with your tongue, if you would please. And Sam, well you know where to go, don't' you Honey?" I asked and spread my legs open.

I felt remnants of Donny's cum ooze out, as Sam buried his head in my crotch. Donny was doing an admirable job on my tits, so I reached under him and rewarded him with a handjob. Both guys had me in a state of euphoria, when I remembered I still had Kate on the line.

"That's it Sam. Oh God, what a clever tongue you have, and so long. Oooh, it feels so good when you stick it deep in my pussy. Yeah, that's it. Suck my clit. Oh God! God that's good! Don't stop now. Shit! Oh God, I'm going to cum! Don't stop! Shit! Oh my God Kate! He's got two, no three fingers in my cunt and my clit in his mouth. Oh Goddd it's good. That's it Donny suck my nipples hard. Ummm, squeeze those big tits, yeah! Oh God! Oh God! This is IT! Oh God KATE! I'm cumING!"

"So am I Baby. So am I." She replied softly.

Sweating like an old sailor, I tried to catch my breath. I was coming down from one sweet orgasm, but Sam wouldn't let up. He was devouring my pussy with his teeth, tongue and lips. I was again on the threshold of another climax.

"No, God, Sam! Come here. Come here!" I yelled and pulled his head up from my pussy. I need you to fuck me now," I begged and pulled him on top of me.

"But, but, I can't. I've never...you know, done another woman, since Kate," he stammered.

"That's so sweet Sam. Here, take the phone." I snapped back. Handing him the phone, I wrapped my legs around his waist and gyrated my pelvis against his hard cock.

"But Kate Honey, are you sure about this? I don't know if I could watch you with somebody else." Sam rambled on.

With Sam in my clutches, I reached over and pulled Donny's cock to my face. I figured Kate and Sam's discussion could go on for a while, and dammit, I needed to be fucked. I sucked in Donny's hose and proceeded to give him one of my patented sloppy blowjobs.

"Yes, oh God yes, she's hot! Well, I'm kinda lying on top of her, and she's blowing Donny. OK dear, if you say so. Well hell yes, I want to!" Replied Sam to her obvious questions.

I felt Sam's ass rise up and the head of his dick on my pussy lips. Slowly, he pushed it into my love hole. My vaginal walls expanded to take in his sizable cock. Once I felt the entire length of him inside me, I whipped my husbands cock out of my mouth.

"OK you fuckers. Now play nice with Barb...nice and HARD! Come on; show me what you got!"

That seem to light their fires. The cell phone went flying and the next five or ten minutes was an all out assault on me. Sam's cock slammed into my burning cunt over and over, while Donny fucked my mouth and throat. Once Sam finally decided to do me, he was definitely going to do me good! My legs were still wrapped tight around him, when he boldly lifted me off the bench.

"So, how do you like being fucked on the high seas?" He asked harshly and carried me to the mast.

"I like having your big cock in me, Sam." I replied sweetly.

"Come here Donny. Let's really give this wife of yours something to remember!" He yelled.

He had Donny stand behind me and help tie my hands and wrists to the rigging above. The idea of being tied up is generally not appealing to me. Usually I like being in control, but his huge cock felt so good, I would have submitted to about anything. Dangling in the breeze as I was, Sam no longer had to hold my weight. He grabbed hold of my hips and pumped his cock into my cunt, until I thought he would never stop.

"Give it to her in the ass, Donny. You know she wants it!" Cried Sam, and spread my ass cheeks wide open.

I felt Donny run his dick up and down my asscrack. Using his saliva to lubricate my asshole, I wasn't sure whether I could take both of them.

"Oh God Donny, I don't think I can..." I started to plead.

They ignored my cries of pain, as my husband's cock slowly filled my rectum.

"That's it man, fuck her in the ass. She loves it!" Sam sneered, like the true pervert I suspected he was.

"But I don't love it, you fuckers. It hurts!" I screamed into Sam's face.

Ignoring me completely, he grabbed my thighs and resumed fucking me, but much harder and faster than before. Donny too stepped up his pace. He took hold of my swinging boobs and somehow timed his strokes to offset Sam's. Surprising to me, what initially had been so painful, became a total erotic pleasure. Sam was right. I did love it! I even raised myself by my restraints and let go on their upstrokes to drive their cocks deeper into me. I was in the midst of another orgasm, when my eyes opened to see one of the excursion speedboats within maybe a hundred yards from us. As it sped by, I could see the reflection of dozens of binoculars pointed in our direction. For some warped reason it turned me on even more to have an audience. A large wake from the excursion boat caught up to us and tossed our boat, so much so the guys lost their balance and out popped their cocks, leaving me waving in the wind. Disgusted, but undaunted, they approached me.

"Get me down from here now. We don't need to show off for the entire harbor, do we?" I demanded.

The two of them seemed to wake up and were amazed how much we had drifted back to civilization. They untied me and tried to calculate how long it would take us to end up back in the harbor.

"Just shut up you two. We've got plenty of time. Come here and let's do this a bit more conventionally. Sam, you lay down here. Donny, you just wait a second," I said in my take-charge voice.

Sam lay on the floor and I went to my knees at his feet. Bending over, I took hold of his vanishing erection and pump/sucked it back to life. It wasn't long before I had him back at full strength. Standing up, I straddled him and lowered my saturated pussy back around his cock. After a few deep thrusts, he was back in action. I motioned Donny to take me from the rear again, and soon both of them were fucking me at full throttle. My body shuddered as I felt Donny's cum fill my ass. When his spent cock popped out of my hole Sam's body stiffened and his throbbing shaft shot a nice size load into me. Since Donny was done, I was free to deep fuck Sam. Fast and hard I bounced down on him, trying to quickly reach another orgasm. He grabbed hold of my flying boobs, raised his pelvis and thrust his cock deep inside me one more time. That was enough to take me over the top, and I came like gangbusters. Exhausted, I leaned down and kissed him for the first time. His talented tongue filled my mouth. His cock flinched inside me and I had an aftershock. Our long kiss subsided and I nibbled his ear lobe.

"So, was I worth waiting for all these years?" I whispered.

He smiled and nodded.

"Was I?" He asked, knowingly.

I nodded.

We cleaned up the best we could, considering we were on a boat, and made our way back to the dock. Donny and I went ashore and Sam secured the boat. When he joined us back on the dock we noticed a group of people seated on a nearby levee. I didn't think anything of it, but as we grabbed our gear and headed to Sam's car, the entire group rose to their feet and gave us a standing ovation. I, of course, was consumed with embarrassment. The guys grinned widely and bowed to the crowd.

Later that evening we met back up with Kate for another rather eventful episode, but that's another story.

Barb36D
Barb36D
986 Followers
12