All Comments on 'Play Time'

by charlybananna

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent story and very realistic. I loved the details very much. Please post more like this. Talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
An Erotic Story

Unless she was certain her husband wanted her to be fucked, it is unlikely she would have told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This reader just not a big enough Perv.

Just didn't do it for me. Nothing erotic (in my opinion) about a man pathetic enough to want his wife to fuck another man. I know, I know, not a popular opinion based on the epidemic proportion of this kind of story on this site. So sue me, I think a man should still be a man. All this P.C, new age, get in touch with the feminine side, is so much B.S. Nothing against the author, as he's quite talented, a good word smith. Prefer men who act like men and not frustrated fag wannabees.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
TO EACH THIER OWN

Men like me aren't insecure or angry. We don't feel treathend by other men. We just don't need to watch as our wife is fucked by another man to get off ourselves. We aren't some dumb fuck. But you are right, to each thier own. If that is what floats your boat, than so be it. I have nothing personally against guys like this. Hell its thier life, and they can do what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What do you expect ?

Morons who dislike the way these stories pan out DONT have to read them.. do u really expect them to be different ? Look again you dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
DUMB

SHIT ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
That's what your mother called when it was time

for dinner and to change your rag!

size14shoesize14shoeabout 14 years ago
why stop here?

How long before she comes home at 2:30 again full of his cum? She plays her cuckhold husband like a fine violin. But hey, it's just a story for the wimps to use to jerk off. It is better than the stories where some asshole hole destroys the woman they supposedly love because she -- God forbid -- found the tenderness and loving her stone-hearted husband wouldn't/couldn't give her. One mistake and you are out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ok

Now she knows that there is nothing to hold her back from fucking everybody all the time. And the worthless husband will gladly lap up the mess. Pathetic!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
A marvelous read

Despite the same scene being repeated frequently, it was developed a little more intimately each time (even before the increasing progress!) I do concur that she will find that even more rehearsal will be called for, even though the play is over! Perhaps Hubby will figure out a way to convince her that it will enhance her acting revival!

5*

boraddaboraddaover 10 years ago
Twice a Night

Yes, nice and horny, Sue having her fun, first with actor, then back in

bed with her husband

A good jerk off story

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
great story!

I really enjoyed this. Great description of all the practicing and teasing. I'd love to read another chapter of a love affair between mike and sue

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story...

Good story...but what happen next day? What happen in the future? Will she go on having more until she leaves her husband? If that happens he deserves it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF !! Another British degenerate writer !

Won't they ever die off ?? Damned shit smear Pommy lowlife. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TYPICAL CUCK SHIT.

EUNUCH AUTHOR. BULLSHIT WRITING. READ THE FIRST THREE PARAGRAPHS, ANY MIDDLE TWO AND THE LAST PARAGRAPH AND YOU HAVE THE BULLSHIT STORY. WASTED FIVE MINUTES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Charly

Lost his banana... thats why he writes these stories now.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 6 years ago

Would an actress share a sex scene with her husband? Would they want to? Actors try to maintain a separate identity from the character they portray. In Play Time, the actress is teasing her husband with a kind of feigned infidelity. In one sense the infidelity is real; in another the sexual contact while real carries with it no emotional attachment; sex is simply part of a job. There is some scientific evidence to support the view that a male who suspects cuckolding produces more aggressive sperm destroying his competitor's. Much as I think a real actress would try to keep real and imaginary lives apart, I could see an angle that to make a performance seem realistic the actress might test it out on a spouse or friend.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not for.me

Getting tougher to come up with plausible cheating senarios. This just wasn't one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh jeezus...

How tough it was not to cum to your story. So hot, so very very hot. I became that husband in your telling, constantly hard and wanting to hear everything, wanting desperately to hear my wife whisper in my ear that she's just been fucked and is full of his still hot jizz.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pffft!

Rubbish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous