Play Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the actress she was, Sue was making the telling dramatic and full of sensuous detail. I was her enthralled audience.

"I played the head of it over my clit and down lower. At the right moment, I lowered myself onto it. It felt huge, just huge. I pressed again and the head of his cock popped inside. I paused to get used to the feel of it and then slowly, slowly let myself take him in. I had to go slowly, Gary, because he is so thick that it felt like it might actually hurt. But it didn't hurt as I got used to it, just made me feel gloriously full."

"Having become accustomed to his girth, I began moving up and down on that big thing. Mike was so sweet; he kept fondling my breasts and just laid there, his big cock swallowed up in my pussy. I felt my juices between our bodies. His cock was nice and slick and I went very fast, very fast indeed. And mike just had to hang on while I had my way. Finally, I felt a wonderful glow start in my tummy. My whole body was trembling. Electrical flashes seemed to run from the peaks of my nipples all along my body to my clitoris. I leaned forward to feel his cock rub against my clitoris and to let him suckle my nipples again. I came. I mean I really came, hard. I collapsed on top of him and felt him thrust a few more times and then his spunk filling me and drizzling out between us."

She fell silent as if she had had an orgasm at the very moment of re-telling. And maybe she did in a small way.

"Crikey! Sue! Lovely. Lovely having you tell me. Look what you have done to me. I lead her hand back to my swollen cock."

"You forgive me for taking the decision I did, then?"

"Yes, dear. I think you did right. It was delicious sharing it with you. My god you are an exciting woman! But, you said three!"

"Yes, well, I'm a little embarrassed about that. We rested awhile and Mike got hard again, just lying next to me. I began getting dressed, but then seeing him like that.. well, it made me want to have one last go. The first two had been sort of rehearsals in a way." She giggled and squeezed me.

"We had a nice slow, good old-fashioned fuck – just like I am going to give you, my darling, right now!"

Her lips went to my ear and she whispered hotly to me: "I want you to reach that spot deep inside, where Mike was too short to reach." Her kiss nearly set me off.

My darling Sue opened her legs and urged me to top her.

She was as good as her word.

We made soft, slow love and pleasured each other happily until the first gray light of morning.