All Comments on 'Playdate with Mom'

by pushmethru22

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jaccorjaccorover 12 years ago
This is a great beginning

Please add more to this story. I think this is a good beginning, but I would like to find out more of their story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
I assume this is a one off, but I do hope there's more

Please consider that. Would make a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

needs another chapter to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pass

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
it's nice

It's nicer it would be nicer to have a bit more background and build up as to how the mum is so easy. Has she also been secretly fantacising about her son or she's easy because the husband can't satisfy her or she's party wild girl in her model days that she's loose.

All in all it's nice for an one-off.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It reads as if mom isn't getting enough sex from dad.

Now that mom has found herself a stud, and is willing to give herself to him, it would be good to read about their sexual relationship.

Thanks for the read.

A_17A_17over 12 years ago
SWEET!

Just right! Great sundress n bare legs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it's so nice when...

a boy's first fuck is his mother. That's 18 year old Mark, in this excellent story of son into mom sex by a talented author we need many more such stories from. Mark sees his mother in the shower and suddenly gets hard in his pants. When she speaks with her boy later and hugs him, she feels his hard on against her belly, and is delighted at her son's excited virility. She sucks off her boy, and Mark fills his mother's mouth with so much of his warm semen that it trickles out of her lips and down her chin. He repays the favor, like a good son, and the young lad goes wild kissing and smooching and slurping his own mother's cunt. Mark gets hard all over again (of course) and says, "I'm going to fuck you now, Mom." She's all smiles, as her boy slips his big fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole, the best place for any boy's hard on. Mark pounds away at that wonderful hole between his mother's legs and unloads his young balls up his own mother's twat. Mommy's twat is going to be there wide-open for Mark's boyish fun--for all the sperm his balls produce--from now on!

randiroduprandirodupover 9 years ago
A Quick Orgasm

Not much build up in this story ... no suspence.. no anticipation... but it was god for a quick jek Off.. I'm an incest addict...and when I have limited time for a "QUICKIE", stories like this are just the ticket. Bam Bam, Thank you mam... and son, too, I unloaded a quick handful of man cum i

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NICE LITTLE STORY !!!^*!^*!^*!

MOM LETS SON GET TO THIRD BASE.....NICE JOB THANKS

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I liked the story but found it too short. As an avid reader of mutually consensual incest, I like indepth character development and logical plot/subplot development. As one who has no problem in real life with consensual incest, I like to know the psychological motives for the action of the characters. In a mutually consensual incestuous familiar love relationship there must be the following: (1) Emotionally secure, self-aware individuals with strong egos. (2) There is no positional powerplay. (3) There is no implied nor actual emotional abandonment; (4) There is no implied nor actual physical abuse. and (4) There is unconditional trust and respect for the well being of the other. This story could have been outstanding with more effort. Rated 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous