All Comments on 'Playing Games Ch. 06'

by kamillelove

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 10 years ago
I gotta say

If it was your intention to have me wanting to thoroughly shake the shit out of this girl, then you've succeeded with all five stars. Ezra deserves better, and she deserves the Karma that she's brought upon herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i knew it would lead to that

But like how u pick at a scab i read each chapter to this one, after the 1st line i didn't even bother to read the rest, til the last line to confirm what i knew, this be the last time i read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So in the end she ended up being a bitch any way?

Good guys seems to always come last ... And it's that good guy, shoulder to cry on ... Ends up with dirty skank ..lol no thanks

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Not surprised they screwed each other. I wish both guys would dump her selfish ass. How old is Ashley anyway? She has always have feelings for Rich. She stupidly thought they were going to disappear while playing some game like a teenager? I hope Ashley is finally making the right decision and tell Ezra she has been leading him on. Nothing good will come out of Ezra staying in a relationship with her.

swear_toobobswear_toobobalmost 10 years ago
Smdh

I knew this would happen and I read it anyway I truly hope it all blows up in her face and she ends up alone regretting her mistakes....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disappointed.....

Some women dream of having a guy like Ezra and wouldn't dare lead on a guy that broke your heart. Then again Ashley isn't most women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I hope Ashley ends up alone with a broken heart. She doesn't deserve happiness. We all saw this coming, but she's dumb. I kept reading hoping it'd get better but I guess not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That bitch!

I hope Ezra breaks up with her skank ass and then I hope Richard turns on her if she tells him she loves him back. That'll be exactly what the slut deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I tihnk this story says a lot about the writers mentality. Probably as much of a cock tease and slut as the bitch Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ehh y'all

It's her story. Not every lead is a heroine. If you don't like it don't read it. But clearly you do, it's drama, it's entertaining. Sure enough you'll also read the next chapter, and the chapter after that...etc

MyaHunterMyaHunteralmost 10 years ago
love triangle?

I like your story but I hate love triangles. You should just have Ezra come into the relationship as well. Rich and Ezra could've been friends all along and Ashley can just have both her men like Blake Lively in Savage. haha.

But don't pay these rude people any mind. They fail to understand that this is your story, it comes from your imagination and you can write it anyway you want!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So good!

I love this story. mmmmm mmmmmmmm good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wtf !!!

rich is black what kind of black kid has a name like rich!!! I thought he was white honestly because you siad Gray eyes so thats what came to mind lol and then she siad big black cock lollllllllll im done but honestly ashely is messing up her life and should be punished by both men if you know what i mean ;D -not to be racist i was mistaken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
RICH IS BLACK?

first off why is Rich Black?? wish you had done a better job of explaining the characters earlier on..

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I am sorry but not many story tellers can cram a good story into one page! A good Author can.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is for the former Commenters: how did ya'll not know he was black? Because his name is Rich? You're going to be baffled when you read some of these other stories with black dudes named Eddie or Frank or Jason. Plus, I'm pretty sure BW in the description is an acronym for Black Woman.

For the writer: Not a bad read at all. Especially, given it was crammed into one page.

For the story: she's a bitch. Ezra needs to turn her into a bye bitch. "Oh, you fucked the one guy that ruined you? Bye bitch."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous