Playing Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers

'From...me.'

'Like this?' Rob swirled his fingers, 'You're even more wet now. I'm looking forward to tasting you properly, licking up your juices.' One finger began inching further back, smoothing the wetness around. 'And there's still more we haven't tried yet.'

Sweet fire blasted up her spine and she yelped at the new sensation. In the back of her mind she realised she was in the middle of the flat and anyone could walk in any time. 'Shouldn't we...move?' She struggled to voice her dwindling concern.

In response, Rob picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and returned them to his bedroom. She landed on the bed and even before she stopped bouncing, he was stripping off her boots and remaining clothes. Flinching at how the strong light must reflect her every bump and dimple, she tried covering her body with her hands.

Rob paused in taking his shirt off, his hot eyes taking in her efforts at shielding her body, 'Is this the same woman who rode me ruthlessly earlier? You can't be shy now.'

He prised her arms away from her body, holding her arms down as he shouldered himself between her legs, mastering her body. Somehow, with the assistance of some pillows, he manoeuvred her hips into the air. She had to use her released arms and free legs to balance.

'I can look at all of you now,' Rob grinned, 'but I'm not just looking.'

His domination made Sian even wetter, she could feel her juices trickling down to dampen the sheets. He moved down her body to hold both her thighs wide open, locking her in place. His breath gusted across her and she half-screamed in anticipation as her breath grew shorter and shorter.

The shock of his hot tongue right on her button made her arch, the heat spearing up her body, then he licked and suckled her and she forgot who she was. The sounds coming from her lips were unrecognisable as human speech. He alternated hot, broad licks with sucking her up, she could feel him humming into her.

The licks slowed and he loosened his grip around her hips. She felt a finger gently stroking her sopping entrance, it pushed slowly inside and she clenched it tightly. He didn't keep it still, rubbing somewhere inside her which short-circuited her remaining faculties. With an ear piercing scream, blinding white light blew her up.

She came around minutes later to find Rob still licking her insistently. She felt so tender down there, but it still felt good. Her hands touched the back of his head, pulling his short hair in a half-thought to stop him. A tightening of his grip on her discouraged her.

She felt the touch of more fingers, dipping into her and swirling around her wetness. Not just wet, she could hear the squelching.

'You don't have to...'

'Shush, I'm learning you.' Another twist of his fingers silenced her,

He continued to press inside her and find her most sensitive areas, and the ones she shied away from. His tongue continued to irregularly dab at her, and suck inside her. One muscular arm controlled her writhing.

Her free arms flailed for moments, she had to resist holding his head to her. Her hands touched her hips and ran up to her breasts. Until that moment she hadn't realised how much they had swollen, the nipples tight and protruding. Cupping them, she squeezed and rubbed, the sensations multiplying the heat lower down her body.

Rob lifted his head slightly, seeing her hands and her flushed face, spaced-out unfocussed eyes. 'That's what I want to see,' he chuckled hoarsely, licking his lips.

She had a moment of respite as he pulled off his clothes. He didn't have to hold her now, she had settled on the pillows, her legs sawing uselessly against the mattress, prevented from closing by his body towering over her.

He ran his fingers around her soaked, swollen centre, and moved the dampness around her body, coolness following his touch. Briefly he touched the centre of her nipples with one hand, next returning for more fluid and swiping his fingers over her mouth. Sian couldn't stop herself lifting her head, sucking at his slick digits. The salty taste made her murmur with want.

Heat had begun to build between her legs again, he returned there, his hands moving over her like before. Fingers entered her again, joined by a quick tongue, which remained as his fingers moved out and down and back, spreading her wetness further. They breached her clenching buttocks to touch her darker hole, and one finger pushed in.

Sian yelped and cried, the new feeling adding to the tumult of sensations in her body.

He pushed in further, the sliding juices aiding him, 'I think you like that,' he murmured, 'You like being filled?'

Not waiting for the response she was incapable of giving, he removed his hand and pulled her towards him, his cock rubbing over and entering her. He groaned in pleasure as she closed around him. 'You're so hot, wet and tight, but I think a change of position would work.'

He sat back on his heels, pulling her upright so she fell across him. One hand scooped up more of her slick juices and with alarming ease, re-penetrated between her buttocks.

The double, dark pleasure of his cock and finger filling both her holes lifted Sian onto another plane. Under the control of his finger, he directed her hips to circle him. Her damp breasts rubbed against his chest, the slight scratching of the hairs adding to the pleasure. Her arms alternately held him to her, and squeezed her breasts. He sucked at her neck, hot breath tickled her ear.

He flexed inside her and she tightened her grip on him, thrusting her hips and riding him.

She began chanting, 'More, more, more, give it to me.' She clenched tighter, loving the friction in both entrances.

He moaned, 'You're so tight, I need to...'

The finger in her backside pressed further, she felt another trying to gain entry. She froze as it pushed in, pinching her nerves and stretching her. Her chest bellowed as she tried to gain breath. It was pain, but incredible pleasure at the same time. The two fingers stretching her pushed further in, seated inside her, felt like they were joining his cock, rubbing together, redirecting her hips but it was all too much.

Her body exploded, she howled into his neck as heat and cold flashed through her. The world swirled and his hips hammered, pushing all of himself inside.

She vaguely heard his roar of release and him subsiding around her.

As she slid into a pleasure coma, he whispered in her ear, 'Another time, I'm going to take you there.' She could only whimper back.

The slamming of a door brought Sian round from the after-effects. She was lying on her side, Rob holding her to him, the sheets sticky around them both. All she could smell was sex, and felt her drying secretions over her body.

As she started to move, Rob licked her ear, 'Not quite yet.'

She could feel him against her buttocks and her heart stopped, he wouldn't...? She had never done any anal play with a man before, she didn't know...

He pulled her onto hands and knees, her reluctance making her clumsy.

'Rob, I'm not ready...'

He spanked her arse and a shock of heat went through her. 'I told you, not yet.' He pushed inside her wet hole and murmured with satisfaction as she tightened around him, 'I think we need to know each other better before that.' Rob finished his sentence with a hard thrust.

His movements were renewing the heat inside her, the want which only seemed to be temporarily satisfied after she had come. She didn't have to do anything as he hammered at her, although she pushed back at him.

There was something she needed. She tried to move a hand down to caress herself, he caught her wrist, 'Naughty. What shall we do now?'

Still inside her, he grabbed both her wrists and loosely tied them to the bed frame with a couple of long socks and recommenced his hip movements.

Sian could only gasp and shake her head, she needed a touch there, or on her breasts to come, it was going on forever as he slowed his strokes in and out, pulling her hips as he wanted her. It just went on and on, she was so high but after coming so much, couldn't make the last step. 'Please, touch me,' she begged.

'All in due course,' he soothed her, 'Just a few minutes more.' He somehow found another long rugby sock and fastened it around her mouth, blunting her pleas.

He was taking so much pleasure, but she was receiving it too. She wanted to sit back on him, take him deeper but he controlled her totally.

Eventually he quickened again behind her, and leant forward, a hand grasped a breast, another scissored around her clit. The combination shot her over the edge and she screamed into a convenient pillow and he grunted into her, several times, collapsing on her and rolling to the side.

***

'Wow,' said Sian around her loose gag.

'Wow indeed,' confirmed Rob. 'Here, let me untie you.'

He efficiently removed the gag and the ties holding her wrists. 'Sorry about that, they are clean though.'

She laughed, 'From the washing pile?'

'Yep.' They both snickered and looked at the clothes still strewn on the floor.

A growl from her stomach interrupted, 'Oh, excuse me,' she blushed.

Rob groaned, 'I can't believe I haven't fed you.'

Sian laughed, 'I think I need to clean up first.' She felt sticky all over. Great, but sticky all over. She wriggled and stretched, hands running down her body.

'Oh god, please don't start me off again.' He pushed against her and she felt renewed interest. 'I'm like a bloody teenager again. Move whenever you're able to.'

Surprisingly, Sian felt like jumping up and did so. She bustled into the bathroom, grabbing the green towel from earlier and within seconds was soaping up under the hot spray. The shower gel she smoothed over her breasts smelled like Rob, and reminded her of earlier moments. It took several lathers and taking the shower off the hook to clean off her tender parts. Once clean, she leant back against the wall and let the spray relax her.

'Room for two?' Rob was bemusedly watching her from the door, a towel slung over his shoulder. At her nod, he stepped into the bathtub to join her, sliding past and grabbing the gel. He squeezed a dollop out and began lathering up his chest.

The tub wasn't very wide, with every sweep he brushed against her. She liked it, watching him, following the tracks of water down his body. He took particular care soaping his cock and balls.

'Do my back? Please?'

She silently acquiesced, taking the gel from him and rubbing his back. Her hands ran over his muscles, loving the solidness of him. He turned back to face her and her hands continued to soap his chest.

'Glad I tied you, you scraped the hell out of my back last time.'

Sian stared at her soapy errant fingers and blushed, 'Oops.'

'I'll certainly have to tie you up and gag again, you looked so hot. Bondage, anal, spanking, you enjoy it all.' There was a hint of cruelty to his smile.

Sian's heart dropped, 'You make me sound like a...' All of a sudden she felt terribly exposed, utterly naked in body and mind. And stupid, so terribly stupid.

As he stuck his face under the shared spray, she turned away, stepping out of the bath.

'I didn't mean...' Rob had realised he'd said the wrong thing, but was stuck rinsing soap from his face.

Sian plastered a rueful grin on her face, 'Don't worry, I know what you mean.'

She escaped the steamy bathroom and dried off, pulling her dress back on and fiddling with her phone to alleviate her nerves. She was straightening the sheets on the bed when it occurred to her, what was keeping her there? He was still in the shower. How was the evening going to end? Nerves hit and before she knew it, she had grabbed her belongings, yanked on the boots and was tiptoeing out of the door.

By sheer luck, there was a bus stop right by the entrance to the block of flats, and a bus was drawing up outside. She jumped on, scanned her pass and scuttled down the aisle to grasp a rail. She didn't even know where the bus was going, but would figure it out. Harford. What a relief.

Her phone beeped, and her heart leapt, but the text wasn't from him. Her hands shook as she replaced the phone into her bag.

'You alright, darling?' The East End voice came from in front of her.

Sian looked up to see an attractively rough builder-type gazing down at her. 'I'm fine, thanks,' she responded, and smiled warily.

He scanned her face, glancing briefly at her cleavage, 'I'd say you're more than fine, gorgeous.' His eyes confirmed his thoughts, a very flirtatious grin on his face.

She couldn't help but grin back. What was she doing? She'd just had the most fabulous, NSA sex, discovered she enjoyed a lot more than plain vanilla and felt rather good. She swayed slightly as the bus went round a bend. Yep, pleasurably sore and satisfied.

The bus drew up at Harford station which broke the moment between her and the stranger, she laughed her thanks and winked at him, lightly stepping from the bus and jogging towards the station. That was it, the last train home. Excellent.

***

Rob didn't expect to find the bedroom empty. He pulled on jeans as he rubbed his hair dry. He could hear someone moving in the kitchen, and his stomach rumbled.

'What do you fancy to eat then?' he called.

A male voice answered, 'I've eaten already.'

'Not you...' Rob's head came up. Had she...? 'Is anyone with you?'

'Nah, bra.'

The only other person in the flat was Marcus. Where had Sian gone? He pulled on a jumper and shoes, grabbing his jacket and went out the door. He was just in time to see the bus pulling away, with Sian walking down the aisle.

Oh, shit, what had he said to her? Was she upset?

Another bus pulled up and without thinking, he jumped on. His bus shadowed hers until the station, where he saw her jump off. He followed her as far as the ticket barrier, staying several yards behind. She lightly skipped down to the platform, and he glimpsed her face as she turned and sashayed onto the waiting train. She was beaming, a huge satisfied smile on her face.

'Got a ticket, mate?'

He shook his head, not bothering to look at the person asking.

'Shove over an' let us pass then. She's a fucking hot bird, mate. You know her?'

He shook his head as the train pulled away.

'Aww, fucking shame. I should've got her number on the bus. Gave me a huge smile, a cheeky wink and a hard-on. Never mind; more fish an' all that.'

Rob turned away, confused. What the hell was she up to? He wandered back to his flat, the walk doing nothing to clear his head.

So, he'd been a bit rude in the shower, she'd decided to leave but she wasn't upset. What the fuck was going on?

redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers
12