All Comments on 'Playing up on My Husband'

by SatinCD_Aus

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Slut

Gee, I love my husband but what the hell, it was fun, but I don't want a divorce, just play around with a strange man having unprotected sex, what could go wrong, Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!

You say,I love my husband. He satifies me. He is a great lover. He is wonderful man. BUT I think tonight I will cheat on him. W.T.F? And from the ending you did it again probably still doing it, but that's okay it doesn't mean anything does it? and you will tell us about won't you? then the husband will love you so much he will let you continue seeing your lover, even though you keep telling him it's not love, he is just better in bed than him. And one man just is not enough to keep you satified now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i hope hubby dump the whore

marriage hard enough,with selfish whore fucking over her husband.i hope he drop her and get someone who cares for him.husband working hard,she fucking around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I hope that the husband finds out and moves on!

I pretty much agree with the other comments so far! I hope that the husband finds out, kicks her out and moves on with his life! Maybe he will find some one who really loves him!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A story about a horny woman

I read the story, and took it to be about a horny married woman. A woman who needs more sex than her husband is able to give her, and she has found a way to relieve her need for sex. So if that makes her a slut, then so be it, It is still is a good start to a fine series and a well writen story. What a boring website this would be if every author only wrote about women who had morals, and were true to their husbands. I think she should go wild and fuck to her hearts content. She could wind up pregnant, and then have to explain to her husband that she cheated on him, because of his inability to fulfil her sexual lust. Good luck to the author and hope to see the next chapter soon....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So what if she's a slut..

Although the story was rather short, I loved the scandalous and slutty wife theme and hope chapter 2 is on its way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You Negative Nelly's kill me

Does it really matter if it's true or not? WTF? I have it from my daughter that WFT means Wille The Frog, so please admins, let this fly ;))))

I thought it was a good story, sure, it could have been better in some ways, it seemed hurried to me. Also I thought more detail would of been nice.

But who knows, maybe the author wanted a quick,fast story. Who are we to say????

Respect the people that submit their stories. Those of you that b...whine and m...cry about all that you b...whine and m.....cry about, don't read the stuff! Why do you all read it if you don't like it?

Not everyone is an English Major. For two, have any of you ever ATTEMPTED to write a story to ANYONE? Ive tried to write to loved ones not here, but it's hard. If you think you can do better, step right up, put your name in lights, yell from the top of your lungs that you are one of the yahooooo's that b....whine and m......cry and you're here to prove how easy it is to write a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes, the joke is on the idiot who ...

scored this piece of dog shit anything higher than "00". Author - please do not waste space and add to this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good for you ignore the self righteous morons

Transsexual or not the story is good and the plot real or not valid. As you can see there are a small number of sanctimonious dickheads who visit this site to attack readers and authors whose work does not meet their standards for purely straight or non extra marital sex. These individuals appear to be completely homophobic and want to push their so called "morals" and values on everyone here who visits the site. They are a minority, immature, undoubtedly sexually inexperienced and extremely narrow minded, just ignore them altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good for her!

This story reminds me of my wife! We have an open marriage and she shared an tryst that she had with this young African-American guy. She loved sitting on his pole as he slow fucked her. Good for the reader if this was true!! If us husbands can screw around and write about it then why shouldn't our wives be afforded the same opportunity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WTF ???

WTF ??? It's a STORY... it doesn't have to be true. What's up with you morons that are trying to use this as some kind of lesson in morality ? It's a story and it's a well-written, HOT story. For those who didn't like it, stop subjecting us to your idiotic judgements.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
The story screams!

For an editor! So many errors make it hard to follow and harder to see as Lit. Erotic or otherwise. You show some promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
anonymous

to the person from comments anonymous in the usa, the only person judging anybody is you. JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT GOOD.Your right it is just a story, a bad one about a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
anonymous

to the person from comments anonymous in the usa, the only person judging anybody is you. JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT GOOD.Your right it is just a story, a bad one about a slut.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
She already ruined her marriage

What a stupid bitch to think she hadn't killed her marrige! Seems all females are morons in their view of marrige vows!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cheating slut

if i found out my wife cheated just kick her out seriously. A woman that does this to her husband is trash just plain worthless trash that needs disposed of.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
No interesting...

No interesting story...just another cheating wife...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The fact that

There was no follow up chapter indicates her husband found out and that ended the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
it was good

I liked it. I know it is about a cheating wife but isn't that what this LW section is really about? She is very happy but wants the thrill of cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

But it wasn't the last of it. Two months later I caught a cold that wouldn't go away. My Jean's were too tight. Sandy suggested I go to our obgyn when the hammer fell.yes I was pregnant (that last cum felt so good , but was obviously still loaded with active swimmers. The second nail In my marriage's coffin was that i had aids. Pregnant and death sentence because I had to have some illicit fun. He threw me out and now it's a race to see if my bastard will b e born before I died. Why me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have had many affairs with married women and when touching them up if I have felt silky or satin knickers then they are fucked senseless and i end up cumming for England.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous