Playmate Pornstars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not doing it. It will taste awful."

"I could make it sweeter..."

"How do you think you will make this happen?"

"What would you like...? Strawberry, peach or orange...?"

"What are you talking about...?!"

He unscrews three jars of preserves from the breakfast plate.

"Use a finger to take some preservative and rub it in your ass."

She lingers, so he takes a scoop of strawberry preserve with his finger and applies it in her brown chute. Kalin utters a squeak when the cool preserve makes contact with her hot chimney. He holds her hips again and penetrates her ass. She has right, the cool stuff on his hot rod feels funny. It takes only a short time before he is screwing her secret tunnel again. After some deep thrusts he raises from her bottom to present his cock, covered by some remains of the preserve.

"Miss Olson, it is all yours..."

"No, please. It is so nasty..."

"You are overreacting. Just give the head a lick."

Carefully leaning forward Kalin gives the purple plum a quick lick. Her reaction is not too bad.

"Please take it in your mouth and I will never call you Miss Olson again"

He is sweet talking me.

How could Kalin refuse a request like this? She opens her mouth and he moves his cock just in. After some time she even start sucking on the swollen helmet.

"You are doing great..."

It takes some more time but then he has a sizable part of his cock inside

"What about some peach?"

As her only answer Kalin kneels down and offers her bottom. Over her shoulders she throws him a reproaching look but her face is blushed. She is starting to get the taste of it. Mike puts his finger in the jar, getting a handsome helping of peach preserve. He applies it deep in her anal canal, reaching invisible folds within. He penetrates her smoothly and fucks her deep. Kalin starts squeaking when his cock reaches the spots he reached earlier with his finger. When he slides from her back for some tender loving care, she barely has trouble taking in the main part of his cock. Rotating her head she tidily licks all remnants of the preserve from his stalk.

"Come over to the carpet."

Stark naked Kalin crawls to the center of the room, the arena of the main event: the blonde from Scandinavia performing ass-to-mouth au naturel. He looks at her tempting cheeks, her gaping hole and her bare feet. She has beautiful ankles; the bare soles of her feet are turned upwards. He read about fetishes. Since Kalin is so horny, it is an excellent time to study her erogenous zones some more. He takes one of her ankles in his hands and gently rubs his hot rod against the bare sole. She starts sobbing while she is hollowing her body. After this successful experiment he uses his hot rod to gently touch her lower back, her armpit and even her neck. Results are favorable but nut comparable with the first one.

At this moment one erogenous zone dominates.

"My ass... pleeeease..." Kalin is begging for it.

Mike spreads her cheeks and mercifully stabs his sword between the quivering orbs.

"Yesss... oooh, yesss..."

He fucks her with slow, strong, deep-penetrating strokes. Kalin gasps. He feels enormous and fills her completely. His hands are roving over body, pushing all the right buttons. She is twisting and turning, her ass speared on his mighty lance. Her pleasure starts rising, her juice starts flowing, resulting in a revealing, creamy wreath of slime growing around the basis of his pumping shaft. He turns her around and now it is his turn to surprise her. His impressive pole is slowly bouncing up and down. With one finger she stops the movement, to have a better look at the purple head and all other gory details. She hesitates what to choose. There is the glistening, purple mushroom, so swollen and pumped-up, so full of energy and passion. Another attraction is the proud shaft, standing straight upright, challenging to be swallowed. A creamy wreath, the slimy result of their furious ass-fuck, encircles the base of the shaft. It takes only a second for Kalin to decide. Then she starts licking at the base, working herself upwards till she can take the mushroom in her mouth.

"You like getting nasty, are you...?"

Kalin feels proud. She is not the girl next door with the great teaching career anymore. Now she is a nasty Scandinavian sexpot, licking her ass-juice from his cock. She needs an orgasm badly, but first she has to perform. Suck his ass-fucking cock clean as often as he pleases. Kalin shivers in a mixture of shame and pride. A few months ago she was teasing him with her body, teaching him the pleasures of lovemaking. Now he has taken over the lead, teasing her mercilessly, bringing her under his control and letting her perform all the lewd acts he pleases. His hand on her head gently guides her to the most desired spots. When his meat is sucked clean, both his hands are placed in her neck. With her head up Kalin is passionately fucked in her mouth.

Mike is directing the choreography of their coupling. Their beautiful bodies are moving in a nasty choreography, an exciting cycle of rhythmic wet sounds and silent intermission entertainment. He lets her perform ass-to-mouth in the three classic fuck positions. Then they start improvising, finding new variations for nasty deep throating after merciless ass pounding.

"Do you remember reprimand me for masturbating?"

"Oooh... ..."

"Now masturbate my cock with your ass..."

"Aaah..."

"Now turn around and masturbate my cock with your mouth..."

His words excite her. As he fucks her ass again, the fat crown of his cock has grown bigger, raking the walls of her insides.

"I am going to cum deep in your ass..."

"Yesss...."

He fucks her ass deeper and deeper, faster and faster, racing to the final countdown. Kalin feels it coming too. Her sphincter is stretched more and more. He is riding her like a stallion now.

"Yesssss... yesssss..."

He comes like a volcano. It has been weeks ago and quite a supply of seed is piled up in his balls. He keeps pumping between her quivering seat cushions and empties himself totally. His hot seed fills her rectum. Kalin squeals. She milks him with her sphincter. He continues moving in her back door. His thick creamy goo is dripping down over her trembling thighs.

"You are getting hard again... So fast..."

"It happens to nasty ladies..."

Kalin feels his member growing in the depths of her rectum.

"I have another surprise for you"

She shivers in anticipation.

"I will fuck your face and I will come again, deep in your throat... "

"Promises... promises..."

When he retracts from her gripping anus with a loud plop, she immediately lays down on the bed. She knows his favorite position with her head dangling down backwards. He stands over her, his slime-covered prick nearing her face.

"Make me do it..."

She closes her mouth and presses her jaws firmly together. He kisses her forehead. Kalin was really sweet. With his cock inches before her closed lips he just squeezes her nose. She puts up a gallant effort to keep her mouth shut but ultimately she has to gasp for air. Slowly he delivers his big surprise, in its complete wrapping. He feels her lips closing. This is it!! He just starts fucking her throat. Her whole mouth is filled by flesh, slime, cum and more! Kalin has an orgasm as if she didn't have one before. Her throat closes on his most sensitive parts. Her legs are wheeling fruitlessly in the air. He feels her nose buried in his hairy sacks, her hot breath warming his genitals. He fucks her lovely face hard and deep until he finally ejaculates deep in her contracting throat.

Please vote if you would like to see more stories of the Great Playmate Pornstar Hunt. If you have a favorite Playmate, let the author know and the secret vault will be checked if a story is available for publication. I would like to thank my editor MrsJayneC.

12