Pleasant Street Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"You want to stop?" I asked when the kiss ended.

Marya shook her head, then she smiled weakly. "I...I want you to make love to me."

I stripped my shirt off, then sat on the bed and undid the snap at the waist of her slacks. The loose garment slid easily down over her finely shaped hips, along her lovely legs, and puddled at her feet Gracefully she stepped out of them.

I took in her beauty and my breath caught in my throat. Slim, yet marvelously shaped, she was an image of loveliness, her natural dusky coloring, augmented by a deep suntan, making the stark contrast of her scanty white underthings unbelievably erotic. Tiny pieces of silky, lacy cloth covered her swelling breasts, disclosing her distended nipples. A tiny triangle of lacy white covered her groin and thin bands of elastic ran over the swell of her hips and disappeared behind her.

"Marya, you are a vision!" I said, awed. "I've never seen anyone lovelier."

A beautiful flush reddened her body.

"Turn around," I said and, slowly, she did. God, she was beautiful! Her bottom - obviously a heritage from her mother - was in my opinion as close to perfect as it could get. As she turned, I stroked her soft skin.

I was still having difficulty breathing, difficulty believing I'd be possessing this magnificent young body. I undid the clasp of her bra, then I pushed the straps off her shoulders. Marya shrugged slightly and the lacy item floated to the floor. Next I took hold of the elastic of her panties and slid them down her fine legs.

"You are too beautiful for words," I cooed when she again faced me. Her face was rosy, her eyes wide, and her chest moved rapidly. Her breasts were as close to perfect as any I'd ever seen. They stood proudly, promising to become even lovelier as she grew older, if that was possible. Each tip was covered by a dark, brownish-red circle, out of which thrust a large, succulent nipple.

"Oh...my...God!" Marya groaned when I tenderly, cupped the swollen orbs with my shaking hands. I squeezed each of them gently, then I brushed my thumbs across the rigid, rubbery tips.

"Ohh!" A soft moan escaped from Marya's lips and her body began to tremble.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Yes! Oh yes!" came her sibilant reply. "It...it feels so good! My...my legs feel funny!"

I laid her gently on the bed, still unable to believe my eyes as I gazed at her marvelous body. I was again shaken by the realization I'd be pleasuring this gorgeous young creature.

"I can't get over it," I said as I knelt on the bed next to her. "I can't believe how beautiful you are!" I captured a rigid nipple between my lips and at the same time began exploring the rest of her body, my hand moving lightly over her velvet skin. Soft gasps and groans issued from her as my hands and lips roved her trim form.

"Oh! Ohh!" she murmured. "You're making me feel all...all funny inside!"

Touching her made me feel all funny inside, too. Her skin was like satin, incredibly warm. As my hand moved over that superb flesh, her muscles began to vibrate and move. I had to taste her!

I didn't want to abandon those wonderful breasts, but reluctantly did, my kisses moving across the underslope of the proud orbs, onto her abdomen. Her body arched and she sucked in her breath suddenly.

"Oh!" she groaned, "Yes! Oh, yes!"

Down I moved, tasting her, savoring that smooth young skin with lips and tongue. I arrived at her navel and paused to probe and lick it with my tongue.

"Yes! Oh, God! That feels so good!" Marya cried, sucking in her belly.

I looked up at her face and saw her hands flailing, trying to find something to grab. Finally, she clutched her own breasts, her fingers pulling at the nipples.

Ever downward my lips moved, and my moving hands stroked through the soft, damp, hair between her legs, pressed those legs apart, then caressed the even smoother skin of her inner thighs.

"Ah!" Marya's hips began to thrust upward and twist. "I can't stand it! It feels too...too...good!"

Her pubic hair was dark brown, thin, and soft, barely covering the vee between those glorious legs, but it showed promise of becoming a full, furry mat as she matured. I kissed and licked along the verge of her silken forest while my hand slid between her legs and my finger began exploring the folds of her puffy vagina.

"Oh! Yes! Touch me! Touch me!" Marya groaned, her back arching, thrusting her hips upward, straining, seeking.

I moved between her outspread, perfect legs and kissed her rippling lower belly, then let my lips move slowly into her pubic hair, onto the petal-like lips of her young pussy.

"Oh! God! Agghh! That feels so wild!" she groaned.

My tongue slid between the puffy lips and tasted the honey-sweet juices flowing from her, experiencing the softness, like flower petals, of her labia. My exploring tongue happened onto the swollen bud of her youthful clit and she reacted as if she'd gotten an electric shock.

"Wow! Oh, wow! Agghh! Agghh! Unnhh!" Marya cried as her body wild, "That feels too good!"

I grasped her taut, shapely buttocks in my hands and kept my face buried in her muff, licking, sucking; my tongue lashing her clit, probing in and out, driving her wild. She tasted so sweet! Her smooth legs locked around my head, trapping me against her.

"Ahh! I can't stand it! I can't stop! Don't stop! Ahhh!" she screamed, "What's happening to me?! Oh, God! Too good! Ahhh!"

Marya writhed and strained against my mouth as what seemed like an endless orgasm ripped through her. What I was doing to her thrilled me almost as much as it appeared to be thrilling her, so I continued licking and sucking until her frantic movements began to slow. At last, her legs dropped, releasing my head from its satin trap. I looked up at her lying there, tanned, flushed, and relaxed, her gorgeous chest rising and falling evenly.

I slid up next to Marya and took her in my arms. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Your face is all wet," she giggled.

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked.

"This," she said and began to kiss me and lick her juices from my face. "Ohhh," she said, "is that what I taste like?"

"Yes." I replied as I pulled her into an embrace and covered her lips with mine.

"I taste good," she said after our torrid kiss ended.

"You certainly do," I agreed.

"You're hard again," she said as she pressed against me, trapping my newly risen cock against her soft belly.

"Looks that way," I agreed.

We began to make love once again, our hands moving over each other's bodies, touching, caressing, exploring; re-building the fires of passion. I kissed her breasts, sucking the nipples and as much of each breast as I could deep into my mouth. Once more Marya trembled and groaned as I lavished attention on her breasts.

"Your breasts are so beautiful," I whispered.

"Do you really like them?" she asked. "I always worried they were too small."

"They're perfect," I commented. "You don't have to worry." I bent and sucked a nipple deep in my mouth and she quivered.

Her hand slid between us and grasped my swollen cock. "My God, you're hard again!" she exclaimed.

"The better to fuck you with, my dear," I said and kissed her.

"Oh, yes! Yes!" Marya murmured, clutching my prong more tightly. "I want to feel you in me so bad!"

"Far be it for me to deny a lovely young lass what she wants," I said as I rolled on top of her, supporting most of my weight on outstretched arms. My cock, trapped between us, rubbed through her wet furrow as Marya pressed her hips upward, beginning the motions of sex.

"Please! Please!" she murmured as she kept thrusting at me. "Put it in me! Put it in me! Don't make me wait! Please!"

I raised my hips and my cock slid down, the tip dropping between her labia. Slowly, I began to press into her.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" Marya cried. "You feel so big! It feels like you're splitting me!"

Ever so slowly I pressed into my lover's nubile body. Her legs came up, locked around my hips and she arched herself off the bed, seeking me.

"Don't stop! Don't ever stop!" Marya cried as more and more of my swollen pole sank into her.

I'd never been in a vagina as tight as Marya's. Finally, the delightful friction almost too much to bear, I was in all the way, my human sword hilted fully in her fluttering scabbard of hot flesh.

I stopped moving, afraid I'd come, and waited, feeling some small measure of control return. I wanted this experience to be memorable for the wondrous woman-child impaled on my cock.

When I had pulled myself back from the brink of orgasm, I looked down at Marya. "Am I hurting you?" I asked.

She shook her head. "It...it feels so good! Please!" she groaned. She squirmed her hips and pressed up against me.

I raised my hips, pulling my cock from her spasming, clutching cave until only the tip remained clasped in its grip. Then, using all the self-control I had, I pushed back into her slowly, enjoying the response that flooded through my body. Slowly, I continued to stroke in and out of her, fighting for control every minute.

With each thrust, the force of Marya's reaction grew. Soon, her hips were driving upward against me, as passion blossomed in her young body. Before long, she was tearing at me, her legs pounding against mine.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! It's...it's, it's happening! Uhhhh! It's happening again! Don't stop! Agghh! Don't stop!" she cried as she crested and plummeted into a whirling, overpowering abyss of sexual joy.

I kept plunging into her as her body, wracked by passion, strained against mine. Her spasming vagina rippled on my thrusting cock and I knew I could wait no longer.

"Yeah!" I groaned, as my fluids boiled up and erupted from my throbbing cock, filling her. "Yes! Take it, baby, take it!"

"Oh, yes!" She clutched at me with renewed vigor and her body came alive all over, as my eruption triggered more frenzy in her. "So good! So good! Yes!"

As our bodies writhed together, the overpowering feelings began to fade, frantic motions slowed, and eventually we lay there locked together, a tangle of spent flesh. My penis softened and I withdrew from her and rolled to my side next to her. She came into my arms and we held each other, enjoying the after-glow of what we'd shared.

"I knew you'd be a good lover," Marya said. "I knew making love with you would be wonderful, and it was!" Her soft lips rained kisses on my face. "You were fantastic! You really were!"

"You aren't bad yourself," I said.

Marya lay there, her lovely head on the pillow, looking at me with such emotion I was shaken. I wasn't sure what would happen next.

She smiled at me. "You want to fuck my mom, don't you?" she said.

"What?" I exclaimed, caught off-guard by her question.

"I saw the way you were looking at her today when she went into the store," she said. "You want to fuck her, don't you?"

"I think your mother is very attractive," I admitted. I wasn't willing to commit myself further.

"I don't care if you do fuck her," Marya said as she tickled my face with her petite hand. "I think Mom could use a good fuck."

"Marya!" I exclaimed.

Marya nodded actively. "It's true," she said. "She and my dad don't get along. Hell, he's gone all the time. And she gets all involved in that religious shit. If she had a little of what I just had I bet she'd be a whole lot mellower and maybe she'd get off my case."

I wasn't sure how to reply. Part of my mind drifted. Was it possible that, somehow, I could get to make love to Ann Truro? Would I someday find out if what I believed about her bottom was true?

Marya kissed me again and brought me back to the reality of the astounding situation I was in.

"I'm all sticky," she said. "I feel yukky."

"Why don't you take a shower?" I suggested.

"OK," Marya said. She slipped out of bed and padded toward the bathroom.

The view I got as she walked away from me was divine. I lay there a few more minutes, until I heard the shower running, then got up and followed her. I stepped through the open door, into the steamy tile room and could see Marya's tan form moving through the frosted glass doors of the shower stall. I slid the door open and stepped inside. Her tawny body - covered with droplets of water - sparkled and glistened.

Marya turned around, saw me standing there, and jumped. "You startled me!" she giggled.

"Who else would it be?" I smiled. "You don't mind if I join you?"

Marya shook her head. "Hell, no!" she said.

"You know," I said, grinning, "It's been a long time since I've given anyone a bath." I took the wash cloth from her hand, worked a thorough lather up, then I reached for her.

Marya loved being washed and returned the favor. More than the room was steamy by the time we finished, got out, and dried each other off. I put the towel around Marya and used it to pull her against me, my lips seeking hers. Her warm body moved against mine, delighting me all over again.

"Let's go back to bed," she suggested when the kiss ended. This time there was no shyness. She pushed me onto my back and her lips and hands began moving over my body, quickly setting it aflame again. In a short while she had my cock hard and throbbing.

"I don't know what it is about you," I told her as she stroked me, "but I'd have sworn I couldn't have gotten another hard-on for a week. I guess I was wrong."

"I'm glad," Marya giggled. "I want you to make me come again! I want you to fuck me again!"

"This time you fuck me," I said. "Get on top, ride my cock."

Marya sat on my thighs, sending tingles of bliss into me as her hands milked my pole. Then she slid up, trapping the fleshy shaft between us, pressing it against my belly. She rocked her hips, rubbing her vaginal lips against the underside of the swollen shaft. I cupped her fine young buttocks, feeling her muscles move as she slid her humid gash up and down against my cock.

"Oh!" she groaned. "I like this!"

"Put it in," I said. "It will feel even better."

She raised her hips, reached between us and centered the tip of my throbbing pole in her opening, then lowered herself. Once again, I felt her warmth and heat as she impaled herself on me, her face going slack with passion.

"Yes! Yes!" Marya groaned. Her body shook as once more I filled her tight young cavity. "Oh, God! That's so good!"

She began to rock her hips and awesome feelings began to fill me again. She sat upright and I grabbed her sensational breasts, thumbing the rigid nipples.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes! Yes!" Marya moaned. The movement of her hips grew more frantic. "Oh...yes! Oh...yes!"

"Fuck me!" I said as I watched as a flush of passion spread over Marya. "Fuck me, sweet

thing!"

"Ah! Ahhh!" she groaned, eyes closed, head thrown back, hands clutching my arms as my hands continued kneading and mauling her breasts. "Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm getting there! Oh, shit! Ahh! Ahhh! It's happening! Again! Yes! Again! I'm coming!"

Marya's body jolted, her fingernails dug into my arms, and it felt as if the wild movements of her pelvis would tear my cock from my body. At last her motions began to slow and she sagged into my arms. I lowered her until she lay atop me.

She lay there a moment, then she raised up on her arms and looked down at me. "You're still hard." Disappointment showed on her pretty face. "You didn't come!"

"I will, princess," I said as I slid my arms around her. "I'm just not quite ready to finish yet. Are you?"

"I...I don't know," she replied, suddenly timid. "I...if you make me come again, I think I'll go crazy."

"You won't," I assured her, stroking her back.

I rolled on my side holding her against me, my cock still buried inside her. Then I slid it out, turned her so her back was to me, and pressed against her, my erection sliding between her lovely nether globes.

"What...what are you doing?" she asked.

"You'll see," I said as I slid an arm under her and cupped a breast. I slid my other hand down her body and pulled one leg up over mine. Then I pressed the head of my cock against her slick opening and thrust forward with my hips. The rigid shaft again slid into her trembling young body.

"Oh!" Marya gasped. "Yes! Do it! Fuck me more! Please! Fuck me more! I don't care if I go crazy!"

I kept squeezing the spongy firmness of her breast while my other hand slid boldly over her lower body, arriving between her legs. As I fucked my cock into her, I began stroking her tiny, erect clit. Her whole body shook.

"Oh Shit! Oh Shit!" she gasped. "Oh damn! That...Ahh!...feels so wild!"

While my hands thrilled her, I kept driving my cock into her, my thighs slapping against her bottom.

"Oh!" she groaned. Her body was shaking, her leg tightened behind mine, holding me against her. Faster and faster I moved, the sensations going beyond feeling good into the realm of ecstasy once more. Our groans and cries of pleasure mixed with the sound of slapping flesh, filling the room with the sounds of passion.

Suddenly, as I drove into her, Marya's body stiffened, then began to tremble uncontrollably.

"Coming! I'm coming!" she screamed. "Ayyee! I'm coming! Yes! Wahh! Wahh!"

"Me, too!" my cries of delight mixed with hers as again fluids spewed from me into her. "Oh, princess! My sweet princess! Yes! Yes!" I continued to slam into her, enjoying the way her firm buttocks slapped against my thighs.

Once more ardor cooled and our movements slowed. We relaxed on the bed, my softening cock slipping from her. We lay spoon-fashion for a while. I hadn't been this satisfied in a long time. I kissed Marya's neck, just under her hair behind her lovely ear. She murmured softly and wriggled against me.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Oh God!" she said, "I never knew I could feel this good!" She turned in my arms and planted kiss after kiss on my face. "I'm glad I came over here! I didn't know making love could be like this!"

"I didn't, either," I said and pulled her against me.

"Can we do this again sometime soon?" she asked.

A daring thought popped into my head. "Do you have to go home tonight?" I asked.

Marya looked puzzled at first, then smiled and shook her head. "I don't see why," she replied. "Mom's not there."

I bent and captured one of her nipples in my mouth, sucked it hard, then looked at her. "Is this soon enough?" I asked.

"Yes!" Marya exclaimed.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12