Please Don't Cry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, good, well I'll see you in a bit then."

"Ok, Lil,"

"Oh and before I go Helen watch out when you come over here. Mom and dad have been acting weird, well weirder than usual."

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's like they're on a shorter fuse than normal. I don't think it has to do with the recent turn in the economy either."

"Great that's something to look forward to."

"Yeah, just thought I give you the heads up,"

"Ok, thanks Lil,"

"No problem, see you a bit Helen."

"Ok see you," Helen sighed as she closed her phone.

Nate rubbed her hand, "What's wrong?"

"My parents seem to be on some other type of stuff today. Lilly called to give me the heads up. She said she doesn't think it has anything to do with the crappy economy either. I don't know if I can deal with something like that so soon." Helen said burying her face in her hands.

Nate cast a sad look at Helen who moments ago was laughing and joking with him. Now she was on the verge of tears again. He shook his head moving closer to Helen as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders pulling her into a hug. He kissed her forehead rocking her slowly as Helen relaxed in his arms. He grinned as he nuzzled her cheek. When he didn't get a response he nuzzled her cheek again he smiled in relief when she giggled softly.

"Nate how can I be sad when you nuzzle me like that?" Helen asked giggling.

Nate smiled, "That's the plan. See you can't be sad if I nuzzle you like this." He nuzzled her cheek again as Helen laughed, "Ok, ok you win. You're right it's hard for me to be sad when you do something so adorable, but Nate..." She started when Nate kissed her. He slid his arms around her waist pulling her against him as he licked her bottom lip. Helen fell into the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck as she opened her mouth. Nate wasted no time tasting her as Helen moaned softly her tongue meeting Nate's in a familiar dance.

Their bodies started stirring again as continued kissing deeply. Helen ran her fingers through Nate's hair as Nate rubbed her back. They broke apart slowly panting harshly as their eyes met. Helen could see Nate's eyes becoming cloudy with lust once more. She placed her hand against his cheek softly, "Nate...I..."

"I know that you just had a big argument with your parents, but I want you to know you're not by yourself. If things become too much, then go play games with Lilly and the boys. I'll be over a bit later to hang out if you want. I just don't...want you to try and hurt yourself again." Nate said softly taking Helen's hand in his own gently. He placed a kiss on her wrist before looking up at her.

Helen blinked in surprise before her eyes soften in concern, "Ok if my parents tear into me again I'll try not to get too mad. I won't hurt myself either."

Nate smiled, "Good now what time is it?"

"Um it's 1:15 why?" Helen asked.

Nate gave a mischievous smile, "That means we have enough time to have some more fun." He leaned towards her neck placing soft kisses along the surface as his hands traveled lower. Helen moaned, "Wait...Nate shouldn't we go clean up first?"

Nate stopped his kisses as he pulled back. He thought about it for a moment before nodding, "Sure we can clean up together."

Helen nodded, "Ok,"

Nate got up from the bed as Helen got up behind him. She started to cover herself when Nate slid the sheet down. Helen looked over at him Nate shook his head, "It's going to be gone anyway why waste a perfectly good sheet?"

Helen smiled sheepishly as she lowered the sheet, "Ok,"

Nate grinned as he walked to the bathroom. Helen followed behind him into the spacious room. She looked around the bathroom taking in all it's features. She was always amazed at the different bathroom designs of different penthouses. The one they were in had a simple style of blue and white. There was a vanity, a toilet, a walk in shower, and a Jacuzzi like tub. She noticed that the shower and the tub were big enough for two people. Nate wrapped his arms around her waist from behind placing a kiss on the back of her neck.

"So what do you think of the bathroom?" Nate asked.

"It's pretty I like the simple white and blue style." Helen said leaning against Nate.

"It is nice, but you know what would make it better?" Nate asked.

Helen shook her head, "No what would make it better?"

"You against the tiles crying out for more..." Nate whispered moving his hand down her thigh slowly.

Helen swallowed her legs opening as Nate's finger rubbed against her. She gripped his arms moaning softly, "Nate..."

"Helen..." Nate breathed in between heated kisses as he led Helen to the tub.

While they were starting another round of fun, Chris knocked on the door to their room. When he didn't hear anything he figured they were sleep. Chris was very worried about Helen. He didn't like the way Linda scared her like that. Chris, Ron, and the other servers gave Linda a hard time during her meal. They didn't tell the chef for fear that he would do something to her food, but holding her food for forty-five minutes to an hour was enough. Chris, Ron, and the other servers felt a certain level of victory when Linda fumed.

Chris chuckled evilly, That's what she gets. The best part is since it was such a big order she can't complain that much about it. He chuckled again as he knocked on their door.

"Hello, room service," Chris said blinking in confusion when he didn't hear anything.

"Nate? Helen? Are you there?" Chris said still hearing nothing in the other room.

Hmm well if they're sleep I can just roll this in and they can finish it later. Chris thought fishing the hotel keys out of his pocket. He opened the door rolling the tray with their food in the room. He looked around seeing different clothes sprawled on the floor. His ears picking up the unmistakable noises of love making as he left the tray and quickly left the room. He leaned against the door placing a hand over his mouth as he took a breath. He bit back a chuckle, I had no idea Helen could be so loud. Well now I know that she's ok. I should go and tell Ron that everything is fine now. He got off the door walking to the elevator. He could still Helen's moans for more as he rode down. He shook his head he couldn't think of his friend's sister in that situation.

Though I had to admit that was hot. Chris thought before shaking his head, Bad thoughts, bad sexy thoughts, He pushed that back the minute he stepped off the elevator.

Meanwhile in the bathroom Nate could have sworn he heard a door open. He opened his mouth to tell Helen, but she sealed his mouth with her own quickly getting rid of any current thought in his mind. As he continued to push into Helen's willing body, he knew he could tell her later.

*~*~*~*

"W-Wow I didn't know that tub was so big." Helen said walking out the bathroom in one of the hotel robes.

Nate nodded following behind her in a similar robe, "Yeah I didn't know it was that big either. I mean I knew it was big, but wow."

Helen giggled, "It was fun though. I'm really getting used to doing it in the bathroom."

Nate chuckled, "I'm glad I'm exposing you to new things."

Helen laughed, "Yeah you are thanks for that."

"Anytime, anytime that's my job after all." Nate said as Helen laughed, "I see," She looked over noticing the tray of food that wasn't there before. She blinked curiously, as she walked over, "Hey Nate look it's our food."

Nate ran a hand through his hair combing out the tangles as he walked over to her. He slid another arm around her waist as he smiled, "Yeah it is, when did this get here?"

"Chris must have bought it up when we were in the bathroom." Helen said.

Nate smirked, "I wonder if he heard anything..." He chuckled as Helen bit her lip shyly, "I hope not. We were pretty loud."

"You were pretty loud. I was loud, but not that loud." Nate said.

Helen turned to him with a slight frown on her face, "You were as loud as me. You kept yelling my name along with fuck and damn over and over."

"Oh yeah how about when you went 'oh Nate clean me I've been such a bad girl'. Does that ring any bells?" Nate said.

"Oh yeah Mr. I'm going to make you lose your voice. Damn it's a bit true too." Helen said clearing her throat as Nate smiled, "See told you I would. Oh, wait, damn," He started clearing his throat as Helen giggled, "Ha ha, I got you too."

Nate laughed, "I see well then I'm just going to have to do better."

"Oh really, looks like I'm going to have to do the same too," Helen said smiling as she wrapped her arms around Nate's neck.

Nate smiled as he wrapped his arms around Helen's waist. This is the Helen he loved to see, not the sad Helen from earlier that would break his heart every time she looked up at him. He loved the carefree Helen that made his heart flutter whenever she would look up at him with that cute smile. It reminded him of their younger years when things made sense. When it was alright to be with each other without the worry of probing eyes and hurtful whispers. Times like these made Nate feel at ease because he never was well when Helen was in tears. He leaned down placing a kiss on her cheek, "So does that mean I win this round of our little competition?"

Helen looked at him in confusion for a minute before realization appeared in her eyes. She giggled as she shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe,"

"Maybe?" Nate asked raising his eyebrow.

"I think it's more of tie don't you?" Helen said.

Nate shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe, it sill feels like I won this one though."

"Yeah, but I made you call out something you would do for me remember?" Helen said giving Nate a coy smile.

It was Nate's turn to look at her in confusion before realization dawned on him. He took his bottom lip between his teeth, "You mean what I called out earlier when you were..."

Helen nodded, "Yep, do you remember? I even found one of your ticklish spots again."

"That's not fair. That spot hasn't changed since we were kids." Nate said.

"Oh like my ticklish spots have changed since then." Helen said.

"Fine why don't we declare it a tie this time." Nate said.

Helen nodded, "I agree,"

"Besides I'll just get you next time kitty." Nate said softy placing a kiss on her cheek before going over to the tray of food.

Helen smiled hoping that her face wasn't red. She turned around following behind Nate. She walked to her food turning to Nate with a smirk, "Well we'll see about that wolfie."

Nate chuckled taking the top off his food. He couldn't wait to play the next round of their little game. Helen was looking forward to the next round as well.

*~*~*~*

After finishing their food, Helen and Nate talked and joked with each other. It was something they haven't done in awhile. It made them remember the times they used to hang out when they were teenagers. They talked about a variety of things. From books to t.v. shows to games. They were talking about games until they got into an argument about systems. It was nothing serious, but it's been awhile since they've been in a joking argument.

"I don't care what you say I'm a Sony fan through and through. I don't like American made systems." Helen said.

"But the PS3 can brick not to mention it's not backwards compatible." Nate said.

"It's true you can't play Playstation 2 games on it, but you can play Playstation games on it. Besides Sony doesn't have to worry about the red ring of death. I'm sure you remember the red ring of death Nate." Helen said giving him a knowing smile.

Nate glared turning his head away, "I don't want to remember that. It was a dark and scary time."

Helen giggled, "I told you it was a bad idea. You wouldn't listen to me though."

Nate scoffed, "Shut up I had Halo and other games on there that I lost. That shit was annoying."

"You lost the same games Tommy has saved on his computer. The same games most people can buy for their computer." Helen said with the same smile.

Nate turned his head away again, "Shut up you sure had fun playing on my Xbox. I didn't see you complaining then."

"Yeah I didn't complain, because I had something other than the game to look at." Helen gave Nate a coy smile giggling at the color on Nate's cheeks. "Besides it was the only way for me to get over your house. My mom wouldn't let me go otherwise, but I still think it was a bad idea to get an Xbox and an Xbox 360." Helen said before nodding.

"Yeah well I like Halo and Jet Set Radio Future and the other games I have for it." Nate said.

"You mean the other eight compared to the over thirty titles you have for your Playstation systems." Helen said raising an eyebrow.

Nate gave her a deadpan look as Helen started giggling. She blinked curiously, "What? What did I say?" She tried hard not to giggle at the look on Nate's face. She knew he wasn't really mad, but looking at his glare with the playful glint in his eyes made her giggle harder. While Helen tried to keep her laughter under control, Nate started to smile slowly. When Helen turned her back to place her cup down Nate lunged forward tickling Helen.

"So you may hate my Xbox, but I know you love this." Nate said as he started tickling her.

Helen screamed, "NATE! STOP!" She started squirming in his arms as Nate shook his head, "Nope not until you say Xbox is just as good as Playstation and Nintendo."

Helen shook her head, "N-Never!"

"Then face a tickle death!" Nate said laughing evilly as he tickled Helen harder. Helen started laughing harder squirming around more in Nate's arms. Nate wouldn't let Helen get away. He made sure to follow her as she attempted to break free from his arms. She didn't know how strong he gotten over the years. She couldn't bust out of his arms like she used to when she was younger. If she wasn't trying not to die of laughter she would be turned on, but she had other things on her mind at the moment. She tried hitting his arms in a silent plea to let her go. Nate wouldn't budge he continued tickling her smiling at the way she laughed and screamed.

"I'll stop if you say I love Xbox. Say it kitty say it." Nate said.

Helen shook her head with tears in her eyes, "N-N-Never!"

"Ok then prepare for the assault to continue." Nate said laughing evilly as he continued his attack.

Helen giggled harder kicking her legs as she squirmed around more in his arms, "STOP! STOP! PLEASE!"

"Now Helen you know how to stop this. Just say what I want you to say and everything will be over." Nate said.

"N-Never! AHH! NOT THERE!" Helen screamed as Nate started kissing the back of her neck between his tickles.

"Why not? All is fair in love and war my dear." Nate said giving her an evil smile as Helen tried her hardest not to start crying. She continued her attempt to break out of Nate's grip, but Nate would let go. After awhile of sweet torture from Nate Helen decided she would give up the once. She hit Nate's arms between her gasps as laughed, "Ok, ok, I give, I give."

"Oh so do you mean what you say about Xbox?" Nate asked placing a kiss on the back of her neck.

Helen nodded, "No, no Xbox doesn't suck ok. It has it's moments and it's games ok."

Nate smiled placing one last kiss on the back of her neck as his fingers slowed down to a stop. He kissed her cheek, "Ok see that's all you had to say Helen."

Helen laid back against Nate as she gathered her breath. She gave him a small glare, "You didn't have to tickle me that hard. I almost wet myself."

Nate laughed, "I wasn't even trying that hard."

Helen pouted, "Yes you were I could feel it." She smiled as she turned around in his arms, "Though I guess I should thank you. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile."

Nate smiled, "See it wasn't that bad then."

Helen giggled, "I guess so."

Nate nuzzled her cheek with a light chuckle, "If I didn't tickle you already I would do it again."

Helen buried her face in his neck, "Don't I just got my breath back you big meanie."

"Meanie?" Nate asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes meanie," Helen said raising her head to stick her tongue out at Nate.

Nate laughed sticking his tongue out, "Yeah well you were a meanie when you talked about my Xbox."

"I wasn't being mean I was being truthful." Helen said.

"Helen...do I need to tickle you again?" Nate asked with a hint of playful warning in his voice.

Helen made a small sound as she shook her head against his chest, "No you don't need to do that. I'll stop teasing your Xbox." Today anyway she thought with a small wicked smile.

Nate smiled as he nodded, "Good, I'm glad you see things my way." Helen made a noise that resembled a snort as Nate laughed. He looked over at the clock on the nightstand. The red digital numbers displaying 2:00, he made a small note of the time before turning back to Helen. She rested her head on his chest running her fingers up and down his back. Nate leaned into the touch placing a kiss in her hair. Helen sighed in content as she continued running her fingers up and down his back.

"Helen," Nate said.

"Yeah," Helen said.

"It's 2:00,"

"That's nice,"

Nate chuckled softly, "What time are you going over your parents' again?"

Helen shrugged, "I'll be over there soon. Can't we take a nap before we go over there?" She looked up at Nate with sleep hazy eyes. Nate found that he couldn't say no when Helen made that face. She used the same pleading face when she asked to stay over for the night when they were younger. He smiled as he nodded, "Sure we can take a nap. Besides I think it's best if you take one before going over there."

Helen nodded, "I agree, so let's get comfortable shall we?"

"Ok," Nate said taking his arms from around Helen's waist. They moved towards the pillows on the bed before snuggling close to each other. Nate laid an arm loosely around her waist as Helen rested her head against his chest. Nate yawned once before snuggling deeper in the pillows. He pulled Helen closer to him as Helen moved her arm to rest loosely around his stomach. For a couple of more moments they were in their own little world. They didn't have to worry or think about the problems that lay ahead for them. For now, everything was peaceful.

*~*~*~*

Two hours later Helen stirred, she opened her eyes slowly taking in her surroundings. She rubbed her eyes as she looked at the clock on the nightstand. The red digital numbers now read 4:15 much to Helen's annoyance. She didn't feel like leaving and going back to the lion's den she called a home. Even though she had her own house, she made sure to go home to visit her siblings when they were on vacation. She would visit her parents as well. When she knew they wouldn't be in a bad mood about the economy or anything that seemed to piss them off that day.

Helen sighed quietly she didn't really feel like going back home after the argument she had with her parents. She didn't even know where it came from. All she did was come home for awhile to see her siblings when a picture of her and Nate slipped out of her pocket. Her mother saw the picture and started her normal rant about Nate. She didn't understand why Helen was with Nate after all these years. Victoria thought that it would end after a year, but they were still together much to her annoyance. She started talking with her aunt Melinda and her other aunt Monica. They all started talking about her, Nate, and their relationship. Then, as if on cue, her father came home and joined the conversation.

Helen defended herself as best as she can with the help of her siblings, but it wasn't enough. They got to her so bad that she fell back into her shell. The one she used to inhabit when she was in high school and she would drown out the whole world. She sat there listening to every harsh, mean, and horrible word they said about her and Nate. Once they were done they walked away, but Helen didn't hear it. She walked out the house reassuring her siblings she was going for a drive when she was actually going to Nate's house. She was so messed up she wanted it all to end, but she wanted to see Nate's place one more time before she left. She now saw it as a blessing that Nate was there to stop her, but she still didn't feel like going home.