Please Don't Cry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen sighed again feeling a stray tear roll down her cheek, but Nate wiped it away for her. She looked over at him taking in the way the robe open slightly, giving her a good view of Nate's chest. She looked up at his face seeing the worry in his eyes. Nate caressed her cheek, "Helen,"

"Yeah,"

"Do you want to go over there now? I can always take you back to my place and we can hang out for a bit." Nate said.

Helen sat up wiping her watery eyes as she shrugged, "I told Lilly and the twins I would be over there. I don't want them to tackle the books by themselves. I know what happened and what you're trying to do, but I can't run away from there. I have to go back there and face my parents. Besides I'm a woman of my word."

Nate nodded, "Ok I asked because I know how stressed out you were before. I just don't want that to happen again. I want you to be ok when you go over there. I know how stressful going over one parents' house can be. You sure you'll be fine?"

Helen nodded as she wiped her eyes. She looked at Nate giving him a small smile, "I'll be fine don't worry about me Nate. I can do it. If I survived high school over there then I can survive a couple of hours."

Nate smiled he sat up placing a small kiss on Helen's lips. He smiled as he pulled back, "Ok as long as you'll be ok then I'm ok."

Helen smiled, "Great, well, I guess I should get up and put my clothes back on."

"Oh yeah we should do that huh." Nate said as he stretched.

Helen nodded, "Yeah we should I can't go over there naked."

"Why? Marcus goes over there like that all the time." Nate said.

Helen shook her head, "I know,"

Nate laughed as he stood up, "It's fun, but we should get going. I told my mom I would come by for a bit."

"That's nice. Hey Nate does your mom still like me?" Helen asked.

Nate nodded, "Yes my parents still like you. I can't tell you how happy my mom was when I told her we were dating. She wanted to invite you to dinner and...opps I forgot to ask. My mom wanted to know if you wanted to come to dinner at our house next week. Everyone will be home and they can't wait to know more about our relationship." He rolled his eyes as Helen giggled slipping her underwear back on.

"Sure I haven't seen your mom in a while. I would love to come over for dinner. It's been awhile since I've been over there for dinner." Helen said slipping her skirt back on.

"Great I can tell her. Now she can stop bugging me about it. She keeps going 'Nate where is your little friend Helen? Please don't tell me you screw that up.' I told her you were busy, but you know my mom." Nate said shaking his head pulling his pants on.

Helen giggled as she nodded in agreement, "I remember your mom. She sounds like she's as sweet and energetic as ever."

"Oh she is, now she can't wait to plan our wedding. That's my mom though." Nate said chuckling softly as he shook his head.

Helen smiled Nate's mother, Caroline, was a sweet and kind woman. She didn't seem to fit in the business world, but when time called for it she could become a very cold person. Once she took care of her business, she turned back to her warm self. Caroline would always invite Helen to stay for dinner whenever she came over even when Helen couldn't stay late. Caroline also couldn't help, but tease her son about his relationship with Helen. Helen remembers her many coos after she would wake up from taking a nap in Nate's room. She loved seeing Nate turn another shade of red when his mom teased him. It was always funny to see.

"Does she still tease you?" Helen asked.

Nate nodded, "Every chance she gets. She always telling me don't screw things up or I swear you two are so cute. She just adds fuel for Marc and Vergil those clowns. Carla just laughs, oh another thing I forgot, Carla wanted to know if you wanted to go shopping soon. I think fashion week in going to happen soon and she wanted to know if you and some of the girls can make it."

Helen nodded, "I need to check my schedule, but I'm sure I can make it. I'll ask Diane and the others to see if they're free. I can't wait to see Carla again. How is she?"

"Still silly, busy, and sometimes annoying," Nate said slipping his beater on.

Helen smiled, "Yep that sounds like Carla. Though I don't think she's annoying."

"That's because you and her are on the same page. You both love shopping, clothes, purses, shoes, and more of the same things in that area. Not to mention you two love teasing me." Nate said slipping his shirt on.

Helen giggled, "Well it's fun what can I say? Besides you tease me all the time so I tease back it's only fair."

Nate smiled, "Yeah that's true, but Carla annoys me with it so much. I love getting her back. That's so fun."

"You sound like me when I get the twins back for teasing me." Helen said putting her bra back on.

"It's a fun pastime isn't it." Nate said smiling.

Helen nodded, "I agree, how are Marc and Vergil?"

"They're fine, they're still the same clowns you remember. Marc still likes to make his jokes and Vergil still likes to play around and wrestle. Now that they know about our relationship, they can't stop mentioning it as much as they can. They're as worse as my mom." Nate said shaking his head.

"I'm glad they're fine. They sound like the twins and Lilly every time I go home. It's always 'wow Helen I can't believe you came back in one piece' and other things like that." Helen said putting her shirt back on.

"It sounds like our siblings like the idea of us together more than the rest of our families." Nate said.

Helen nodded, "I know, but at least your parents still like me. Mine think you're going through a phase and when that phase is over you'll leave me."

"Of course I'll leave you as if we haven't been friends since we were like four." Nate said as Helen nodded, "I know, but they won't budge. I hope they'll budge a little soon."

"I hope so too. I don't ever want to come between you and your parents." Nate said.

Helen stopped buttoning up her shirt as she turned to Nate, "You mean it? You wouldn't want to do that at all?"

Nate shook his head, "No I don't. I don't mind messing with them, but I don't want to come in between you guys. If they don't like me then I hope I can meet them somewhere in the middle."

Helen blinked in surprise, "You want to try and work things out with my parents."

Nate nodded as he walked over to Helen. He put a strand behind her ear as he down placing a kiss on her cheek. He slowly took her hand in his own as he looked in her eyes, "Yes I do because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. No matter how many times you get annoyed with me." He smiled placing a kiss on the tip of her nose. Helen felt her face heat up as she leaned forward pressing her lips against Nate's in a tender kiss. Nate wrapped an arm around her waist as Helen pushed her body closer to Nate's. She didn't have anything to say. What could she say to something as touching as that?

He actually wants to try. He doesn't want to make me choose. I can't believe it this can't be real. I want to just run away, but he wants to try. Nate keeps surprising me more and more with his maturity. Helen thought as she deepened the kiss. Nate groaned softly slowly leading Helen back to the bed. He sat down on the bed breaking the kiss in the process. He tugged Helen down gently to sit in his lap nuzzling her neck loving the soft moans falling from her lips.

"Helen if we keep this up we'll never leave this room." Nate said placing small kisses on her neck.

"I know, but a couple of more minutes won't hurt right?" Helen said fixing Nate with her cutest puppy dog look. Nate tried to fight against the cuteness in front of him, but he was losing the battle slowly. He was doing ok until Helen straddled his waist. She brushed her lips against his neck giving Nate her puppy dog look again, "Please, Nate, please," She started bouncing in his lap like an impatient child. Her movement wasn't helping his decision making as Nate bit back a moan. He tried so hard to agree with his mind, but his cock won in the end. He moaned as he looked at the clock, "We'll leave in thirty minutes. Is that ok?"

Helen nodded as she smiled, "Yep that's fine,"

Nate smiled, "That's good, let's have some fun shall we?" He leaned forward placing a heated kiss on her lips. Helen moaned opening her mouth under Nate's as their tongues found each other again. They held on to each other tighter as the kiss became deeper. Nate broke the kiss as he moved back with Helen.

When his back hit the pillows, he kissed Helen again. Helen moaned breaking the kiss briefly to straddle his waist. Once she was comfortable, Nate pulled her forward for another heated kiss. Helen moaned softly running her fingers through his hair. Nate groaned moving his hand down to rest on her behind. Helen groaned moving her hips in response. Nate groaned pushing back against her. Helen broke the kiss placing kisses down Nate's neck as Nate slipped his hands underneath her shirt. Nate moaned softly rubbing her back slowly as Helen sucked and licked his neck.

She pulled back staring in the hazy eyes of her boyfriend. She smiled leaning forward to place little kisses on his face. She placed a kiss on his cheek, his forehead, his nose, and any other place she could reach. Nate chuckled softly his hands rubbing her back in comforting circles. Helen stopped her kisses leaning towards his ear, "I love you Nate." She leaned back giving him a sweet smile.

Nate smiled back placing a kiss on Helen's cheek, "I love you too Helen."

Helen smiled closing the gap between them with a sweet kiss. Nate smiled returning the kiss as his hands slipped out of her shirt to wrap around her waist. Helen wrapped her arms around his neck moving against him slowly. Nate groaned in the kiss grinding back against her. Helen moaned resting her head in the crook of Nate's neck as she grinded against him harder. Nate started panting deeply rolling his hips to meet her thrusts. Helen threw her head back moaning softly. Nate groaned louder placing kisses on her outstretched neck.

Nate pulled her down for a heated kiss as he continued grinding against her. Helen moaned in the kiss resting her hands on his shoulders as she continued rolling her hips. Nate groaned deepening the kiss loving the way Helen moved above him. He wanted to feel more. His pants were killing him now. He wanted to get them off as soon as possible. He broke the kiss placing a small one on Helen's lips before he placed his hands on her skirt.

"Helen...baby...I need to get these pants off...ahh..." Nate moaned when Helen gripped his shoulders grinding harder against him.

"Pants...hmm...ahh..." Helen moaned biting her lip against the sensations running through her body.

"Yes...please...I need to..." Nate moaned biting his lip to stifle his loud moan.

"If...I do it...then...what will happen?" Helen moaned placing kisses against his neck and down his collarbone.

Nate groaned leaning towards her ear, "I'll fuck you until you can barely breathe." He breathed moving his hips faster against hers. That was enough motivation for Helen. She kissed him placing her hands on his pants. Nate groaned slipping his hands underneath her skirt. They could spare a couple of minutes. It wouldn't be too bad.

*~*~*~*

Nate looked down at Helen who was snuggled in his arms. He placed a kiss in her hair before looking over at the clock. He sighed they ended up staying over thirty minutes, but it was hard for him to say no once Helen started whispering things in his ear. He shook his head pushing those thoughts in his mind for later. He rubbed Helen's back, "Helen, sweetie, we have to wake up."

Helen groaned snuggling deeper in his side, "I don't want to."

"Helen didn't you promise Lilly and the twins you'll be there." Nate said. Helen looked up at Nate sighing softly, "You're right I did. I guess we should get up now, huh."

Nate nodded, "Yeah, but don't worry one day we'll stay in bed all day. I'll make sure of that." He kissed Helen's cheek as Helen giggled, "I'll keep you to your word." She wrapped the cover around her standing up to look for her clothes. Nate tugged on the cover watching it slip out of Helen's fingers. Helen quickly grabbed it covering her body again.

"Nate I'm trying to look for my clothes." Helen said.

"I know, but why the cover? I already know what you look like and I love it." Nate said trailing his eyes over her body with a smile.

Helen flushed lightly tightening the sheet, "I know, but I can't help it. I'm so used to doing it that's all."

Nate tugged the sheet again as Helen pulled it back, "How come?"

Helen shrugged, "It's just something that makes me feel, I don't know, safe. I like having it around me. I know it must sound silly."

Nate shook his head, "It doesn't I know it's the same as your hats and baggy pants. I just don't want you to feel ashamed about your body that's all."

Helen turned around to her clothes hiding the look in her eyes, "I don't, don't worry." She gathered her clothes turning to Nate, "Now I'm gonna clean up you stay out here."

"How come?" Nate asked.

"Remember the last time we tried cleaning up together?" Helen asked.

Nate thought about for a moment before nodding, "Yeah that's true, but it's so much fun."

Helen giggled, "Any more fun and I won't be able to walk correctly for a while." She walked over to the bathroom as Nate laughed sitting up in the bed, "It'll be fun though."

Helen smiled, "It would be," She closed the door behind her as Nate laughed sitting back. He stretched getting out of bed to search for his own clothes.

Helen took a breath looking in the mirror, "Well can't run away from this forever."

*~*~*

Helen checked things over in her purse as Nate walked behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, "Got everything?"

Helen nodded, "Yep I'm ready to go."

Nate kissed her cheek, "Ok and who knows it probably won't be that bad."

"I hope so Nate." Helen said.

"It will don't worry." Nate said.

Helen nodded slipping her hand into Nate's grabbing her purse. She turned to Nate smiling, "I'm ready,"

Nate smiled back, "Great, hey want to leave a big tip for Chris? He did do a great job."

"I do, I'll add in the tip along with the money for my meal." Helen said.

"It's fine I got both." Nate said placing the money on the tray.

Helen shook her head, "It's alright Nate I can pay for it."

"Not this again. Come on Helen it won't hurt if I pay for it." Nate said.

"No I can pay for my own food it's fine." Helen said.

Nate sighed shaking his head, "Come on just let me pay at least half."

"No I'm fine, but if you want we can make a compromise." Helen said.

"Ok what's the compromise?" Nate asked.

"I'll pay this time and you pay next time. Does that sound good?" Helen asked.

Nate nodded laying his money on the tray, "Ok, but I know you'll put in for next time too."

Helen giggled placing her money on top of Nate's, "Of course it would be no fun if I didn't."

Nate laughed wrapping his arm around her waist, "You're right it wouldn't."

Helen laughed as they walked out the door. They continued talking about things on the elevator. Nate making sure that Helen laughed as many times as possible. Helen became quiet when they walked through the restaurant, but Nate started to tickle her lightly. Helen tried stifling her giggles, but in the end she started laughing. Nate smiled looking over at the corner where his aunts and her associates were. Linda regarded Nate with the same indifferent look as before. Nate glared at her moving to go inside and near her table, but stopped when Helen squeezed his hand.

Helen shook her head, "Don't do it. We've had enough of her for today."

Nate shot Linda another glare before turning to Helen. He took a breath before nodding in agreement, "Ok, you're right besides I know something that will piss her off."

"Wha-umpf!" Helen exclaimed feeling Nate pull her into a soft kiss.

Helen placed her hand on Nate's cheek returning the kiss. Ron smiled along with a couple of other patrons in the restaurant. Chris chuckled taking another order to the kitchens. They are too cute.

Nate broke the kiss slowly smiling at Helen. Helen returned the smile, "Yep I'm sure that pissed her off."

Nate chuckled his arm going back around Helen's waist, "I'm sure it did too. Well, ready to go?"

Helen nodded, "Yep,"

"Ok," Nate said he turned around waving to Ron, "See you later Ron."

Helen waved, "Goodbye, tell the chefs the meal was great."

Ron waved back, "I will, have a good day."

"You too," Helen and Nate said walking out the door.

I'm glad Nate found such a nice girl. I hope I see them again. Ron thought smiling fondly getting ready to greet the next couple.

*~*~*

On the way to her parents' home, Nate and Helen had a comfortable talk. Sometimes they would be quiet enjoying whatever song played on the radio. Helen tried calming down, but it wasn't going very well. Nate could see her tense up after every corner he took. He squeezed her hand, "Calm down neko-chan. You'll be ok."

Helen took a breath, "I don't know. I don't feel like being a joke today."

"You won't be a joke don't worry." Nate said reassuring her again in Japanese.

Helen giggled, "I see your Japanese is still flawless."

Nate laughed, "Please I'm far from perfect. I'm still taking lessons from Carla's friend Yumi. She's a good teacher though. How's your French going?"

"Tres Bien or very good," Helen said smiling.

"That's great how's your teacher Michel?" Nate asked.

"He's fine. He told me about his recent trip to England. He enjoyed it very much. How's Yumi?" Helen said.

"She's fine. She told me about her new boyfriend Taichi. He sounds like a cool guy. They're going to be coming over to America this summer to sight see." Nate said.

"That's great, I'm sure Carla can't wait."

"Oh she can't, she tells me she can't wait to tease me with Yumi." Nate said rolling his eyes.

Helen giggled, "Sounds like Lilly's friend Antonio. I think something is happening with those two."

"You think so?"

"Yeah I do,"

"Well I..." Nate started as they fell into a conversation about their siblings and their possible significant others. It took Helen's mind off going home for awhile, but it was still in the back of her thoughts. Helen giggled, "You think Vergil has something going on with his tutor."

"Hey why would she come by in the afternoon when he's out of class? It sounds fishy to me. Beside it gives me something to tease him. I can't wait to do that." Nate said chuckling evilly.

Helen giggled, "I see you two are still teasing each other. It's so funny."

Nate laughed, "Yeah it's pretty funny. It's going to be funnier when I can finally get him back with something."

"I know how you feel I can't wait to tease Lilly. It's going to be so fun. Since every time she sees me it's hey Helen I can't believe you can walk straight. I can't wait for payback." Helen said.

Nate nodded, "I know right. Hey when you're done want to hang out?"

"Yeah that sounds good." Helen said.

"Ok, well, we're almost there. Are you ready?" Nate asked.

Helen took a breath gripping Nate's hand harder, "I hope I am."

"You are don't worry ok. I'm just a text and phone call away." Nate said turning down Helen's street. Helen looked out the window absently nodding slowly, "Ok,"

Nate knew that look Helen was trying her hardest to keep her emotions in check. He didn't know why her parents still felt the need to drill into her. His parents stopped messing with him the minute he turned 18. They were really quiet after he paid his first bill. Now they don't drill into him or anything. They may remind him not to lose Helen as a friend and the occasionally he should clean his car, but that was it. He didn't know why Helen's parents continued putting her and her siblings through the ringer every time. It was an improvement from high school, but only by a little bit.