Please, Mr. R. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" Jay asked.

"Uh huh," I moaned out loud, "very much. Are you going to let me cum this time, or are you just teasing me again?" I asked.

"Just teasing you I'm afraid, Sally." He answered. "I want you to be frustrated and worked up when your fantasy begins. But, don't worry," Jay added, "you'll have so many orgasms tonight – it'll seem like one long cum."

He touched me for another few minutes, gently moving his finger in and out of my bottom and playing with my pussy at the same time. He had this way of just barely touching me around the opening of my vagina, and then running his fingers up my lips and massaging my clit for a few seconds. I didn't like the fact he was withholding my climax, but it felt so nice just to feel his expert touch, especially in the position I was in. I felt like I was his toy – giving him my butt and my pussy to touch and feel how ever he wanted.

"Your cunt is sopping wet, Sally. I'm happy about that." Jay said, quietly. "I can feel you getting juicy and your ass is opening up to accept my finger, too. Tonight," he continued, "it's important for you to remember to do what you're told. Just give yourself up and submit to everything. Allow your body to respond to what you're feeling and enjoy it. I want you to totally let go of your inhibitions tonight – I'll be right there to watch over you from start to finish, and I won't leave your side, not even for a second. Just do what you're told without thinking and I guarantee you'll have a good time."

Jay's finger was sliding in and out of my ass effortlessly now. It took a minute, or so, to adjust to the feeling and find the right muscles to relax, but, once I did, the combination of the pleasure and the knowledge he was finger fucking my ass made me very excited and made me feel incredibly nasty and scrumptiously submissive, too.

"Come on," Jay said as he slipped his finger out of my bottom, "we have to get you out and start getting you ready."

"Get me ready?" I asked, turning over and lying back into the warm water.

"Of course." He said, chuckling. "You're going to look irresistibly cute tonight."

I thought about that for a second until I heard him ask me to stand up. When I did, he looked me over and then handed me a towel. "Wrap that around your hair for me, would you?" He asked. "I'll do your hair in a few minutes."

He took his time drying me off, touching me everywhere and stroking my skin, and he seemed pleased. "Your skin feels so smooth and soft." Jay said, smiling a satisfied grin. "The bath oil really made your skin silky. You're going to feel so nice for my guests, Sally."

Once he was finished drying me, he handed me a fluffy robe and asked me to put it on, saying, "You're beautiful naked, Sally, but, I don't trust myself and we don't have time for any fooling around right now." So, I put the robe on, and then using the hair dryer he pointed out, I started drying my hair. "Where's your makeup, your hair brush and all that girl stuff I asked you to bring?" Jay asked.

It was all in my overnight bag, so excusing himself for a few moments to retrieve it, he set my bag on his bed and opened it. Returning to the bathroom with my brush, he told me to finish drying my hair and put some clear nail polish on my fingernails. Then, he told me he wanted my cheeks to be a little rosy, but not overdone - and to do my eyes. "Nothing heavy, Sally." He warned. "I just want your eyes and your cheeks to have some color. Make it look fresh and natural."

Jay said he had a couple of things to do downstairs and he'd be back in a few minutes. "I'll finish your hair when I come back up. I don't want you to leave my bedroom, though. If any of the guests come early, I don't want you to see them, or them to see you. Okay?"

I nodded and gave him a smile as he left, and I went to work drying my hair. As I did, I thought about everything Jay had told me about tonight. I still didn't know exactly what he had planned, but it was obvious I was being prepared for something. People would be seeing me and touching me, and, ugh, fingering my butt. Besides that, all I knew was that I was probably going to be the center of attention for a while and that was exciting. I kept hearing his words telling me to submit – to allow everything – to do what I was told, and as I did my hair and thought about it all, I started getting anxious, apprehensive and very turned on.

When I was done with my hair, I started on my makeup. I used a bit of light blue eyeliner that matched my eyes, and did my lashes and put some blush on my cheeks. Looking into the mirror to check what I'd done, I heard the doorbell. All at once, my stomach tightened and I wondered if his guests were already starting to arrive. It was inevitable, though, and I knew it. Soon, I'd find out exactly what was happening tonight. I felt my pussy getting wet again. "No." I corrected myself quickly. He'd want me to say, "My cunt is getting wet again."

I blushed saying that word. And even though I'd learned to say it, and write it in my emails, it was still hard for me. It had an unconditional sexual connotation - it wasn't like saying 'vagina' or even 'pussy'. When you said the word 'Cunt', everyone knew and could visualize exactly what you meant. I learned this from Jay through our emails, along with the right times to say 'pussy' or 'cunt'. And one thing I was sure of - tonight was going to be a 'cunt' night.

I could just barely make out the sound of muffled voices downstairs, including at least one female voice. Again, the knowledge that a female, or maybe more than one female, would be present tonight gave me a troubled feeling. I think men expected women to be sexual objects, and for the most part, I was okay knowing I was going to be the center of attention for men, but having women here, too, was pushing my buttons. I wished he hadn't told me there was going to be women here; I knew I was going to feel self-conscious knowing they were watching me, and probably judging me and condemning me while my fantasy unfolded.

Just as I was lamenting my fate with the women, I heard the door open and Jay came in the bedroom. He stopped at the door way of the bathroom with a glass of wine and looked at me. "They're starting to arrive." He said somberly. "I asked someone to let the rest in and show them down to the play room. Here," Jay said, handing me the glass of wine, "drink this all the way down. It's just white wine. It might help take the edge off if you're starting to get nervous."

I looked up at him with a concerned look, but, he softly nodded his head and said "Go ahead. It'll loosen you up a little bit and help you get by the first few minutes."

He nodded to me again as I slowly lifted the glass to my lips and took a sip. "All the way down, Sally."

I did as he asked. I didn't gulp it, but I drank it down. It wasn't a large glass, and it only took me a few seconds. Once I was done, he said, "Good girl. Now it's time to get you ready."

Jay looked over my makeup and smiled. He was pleased, and he told me so. Then, turning me around to face the mirror, he reached into his pocket and pulled out two children's elastic pony tail holders - with red and pink plastic hearts on the ends, and laid them down on the counter in front of us. Picking up the hair brush, he stood behind me and began to brush my hair. "I'm an expert at putting pony tails in," he began, "I used to do it everyday for my daughter. You're going to look so cute when I'm done with you."

As I watched him fix my hair in the mirror, he asked me if I had any questions. "I don't know enough to ask questions." I replied. "Just that I'm supposed to be here as your student, to be disciplined, uh, punished, I guess, and I'm supposed to do whatever I'm told."

"Essentially, that's correct." He answered, reaching down to the counter to pick up one of the pony tail holders. Then, holding it between his teeth while he gathered up my hair into a bundle, he methodically wrapped the pony tail holder around my hair and fastened it in place. Standing back to adjust the plastic hearts, he grinned to himself and then looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Just remember a few things and you'll be fine." He said. "I'll be with you the whole time. Just reach your hand out if you need anything, or want me. You can say 'Stop' if you want something to end, and you can say 'No More' to end the evening." Then, he continued, telling me, "Just do what we tell you – don't think about why or how, just do what we say. Everything is arranged and everyone knows their part. And, one more thing." He said, "Don't forget this is all for you, all for your benefit – so enjoy it. If there's something you decide you want along the way, just ask me and I'll make it happen."

Jay started working on the other side of my head, and before long he was done with the other pony tail. Looking in the mirror, I was impressed with his handiwork. The pony tails were perfectly symmetrical and he'd twisted the holders so the pink and red plastic hearts were facing the front. There wasn't a single hair out of place, and the way the pony tails popped out from the side of my head, they looked like cute little handles. I smiled as I turned my head from side to side, whipping the pony tails as I did, and realizing how much I appreciated everything he was doing for me.

I followed Jay out into his bedroom, stood at the end of the bed and watched him open one of the drawers of his dresser and reach in. Pulling out a stack of clothes, he set them on the bed and looked over at me. "I need to get you dressed now." He said, as he gestured to the clothes. "You have no idea how much fun this is going to be for me."

"Time to take off the robe, my little school girl." He added, with a mischievous grin on his face.

Smiling back, I untied the sash, took off the robe and handed it to him. Setting it on the bed, he reached down to the stack of clothes and unfolded everything, laying it out on the bed so I could see it all. I was in total awe and shock as I watched him carefully unfold and smooth out each piece as he sat it down in front of me. It was the best, the grandest and the naughtiest school girl outfit I'd ever seen – and all of it looked authentic – right down to the tartan skirt and the white, cotton blouse. If course, there were some modifications, such as the pure white, thigh high stockings with the cute little bows at the top of each leg.

"I went to a school uniform store." He told me. "The blouse should be a little tight on you, and," reaching for the skirt and holding it up for me to see, he said, "I had this shortened."

My heart was fluttering as I looked at the pleated black and red skirt. It couldn't have been more than nine, or ten inches long, at the most. As skirts go, I knew this wouldn't cover me, but, I'm sure it was the exact look he wanted. He also had a pair of black Mary Jane style school shoes. They were patent leather with a low heel – the very kind a young school girl would wear, and they were incredibly shiny. As I looked over the outfit, I realized again how much effort went into his planning, and when I thought about how I was going to look when I put it all on, I got butterflies in my stomach.

But, the feeling I got looking over the stockings and skirt was nothing compared to the feeling I got when he reached down and pulled out the training bra that was hiding under the blouse. I immediately recognized it as a real, first-time bra. The straps were tiny and thin, and there were no cups to speak of. It was really a 'Bralette', meant to be worn by a young girl before she developed enough to need a bra with cups.

The feeling of embarrassment and humiliation that swept over me as I looked at the bralette was absolute and complete. I couldn't help blushing and raising my hands to cover my tiny breasts in shame, and when I did, Jay looked at me. "Lower your arms, Sally." He said calmly. "Don't forget, you sent me a very detailed email about your school girl fantasy, and in it, you described exactly how you wanted to be dressed."

Then, he reached down and picked up a pair of white, cotton panties. They were bikini style – white with little pink hearts all over them. They looked like they would fit, but, my shame and humiliation wasn't soothed much when he showed me the tag inside the panties: "Girls Cotton Panty".

I shook my head in silence, but, he was right. I did tell him I wanted to be dressed like a school girl in my ultimate fantasy – complete with cotton training bra and girl's cotton panties. When I sent him my nasty fantasy, I was obviously wrapped up in making it as realistic as possible, including the underwear, but, now that it was coming true, I wasn't sure I was willing to put on children's underwear and a training bra again. The training bra would bring back too many bad memories from my school days about my micro boobs – being snickered at by the other girls after PE class, or the boys who called me 'Flatty' under their breath when they saw me.

"Jay," I said, shaking my head, too embarrassed to look up at him, "I don't know about the bra and underwear."

"It's part of the look, Sally." Jay replied. "Remember, you're supposed to be playing a naughty school girl. You got waxed so you could look the part, and this is no different. If you only get the chance to really live out your fantasy once, I want you to live it as realistically as possible. But, if you're worried someone is going to make fun of you, I can assure you they're going to be so captivated by your cuteness, no one is going to do anything but drool over you. Besides," he said softly, "you really don't have to worry about what they are going to think or how you're going to face them – you're going to be blindfolded."

"Blindfolded?" I exclaimed. "Like with a blindfold?"

"Yes." He said, chuckling. "With a blindfold."

He saw the look of horror in my eyes and put his hands on my shoulders. "Believe me," he said, "I did a lot of research on this, and the simple act of adding a blindfold will make it much richer and bolder for you. You won't have to see the look in other people's faces, and you're other senses will compensate and be heightened."

"Plus," he said with a grin on his face, "you won't be able to see who or what is happening. That's why I'm going to stay right next to you, Sally. I'll be your eyes as well as your protector."

This revelation put a whole new spin on things. Everything was starting to mount up and it was more than I could process and comprehend. "It'll be fine, Sally." He said, tapping my shoulders. "If you can trust me, and be completely submissive – you'll have the time of your life."

He sat the panties down and reached for the training bra. "Let's put this on first." He said, as me moved me a few feet to the right so I could watch him dress me in the mirrored closet doors. "I want you to see how you're going to look, and what the others will be seeing before I put the blindfold on you."

I stood there in silence while he dressed me, piece by piece. First the training bra, as he adjusted the shoulder straps, pinched my nipples and checked the fit over my A-cups. Then, helping me with the cotton panties, which hugged me nicely, but not tightly, and highlighted my hairless pussy perfectly. "These panties will be mine later." Jay said, whispering in my ear as he ran his hand between my legs. "You can keep the rest of your uniform, but, the panties are mine so I can remember this night and the smell of your cunt forever."

He helped me with the stockings, making sure the tops were straight and the little white bows were even at the tops of my legs. The blouse was next; it was a little tight, but, it wasn't that bad. I could see my training bra under it because of the tightness, but, that was the least of my modesty problems.

When Jay wrapped the skirt around my waist and zipped it up, I gasped. It wasn't even long enough to cover my panties! I could see a small triangle of white – my pantied pussy lips – my cunt lips – hanging out from under the skirt, and as he reached for the Mary Jane's and put them on my feet, the term "Naughty School Girl" became a reality for me.

Jay stood next to me and we looked in the mirror together. "You look so fuckable." Jay said, obviously happy with himself. I had to admit, the outfit gave a strong message – a message that said, "Use me. Make me suck cock. Pound my cunt."

The ensemble was ingenious, I had to confess, and the more I looked at myself in the mirror, the more I liked it. My school girl fantasy was extreme, I knew that – a naughty young girl, exposing herself to her teacher and teasing him day after day until one day, it backfires and she's punished. That was THIS uniform. This uniform exactly depicted the kind of school girl I wanted to be, and the pig tails completed the look wonderfully. With my petite body, and my flat chest, the pig tails were the crowning touch to my uniform.

I'd brought some body spray with me, and once Jay found it, he unbuttoned my shirt and sprayed my chest lightly. Then, buttoning my shirt again, he stood back and admired his work. "You look totally fucking hot." He said, adjusting his cock inside his pants. "The school girl look is cute on you. I might even dress you up like this again after they leave and give you some private tutoring, myself."

I laughed, but, in a way, I hoped he was going to do just that. The rest of the people that were coming - I'd resigned myself to submit to them – what ever they said, I would do and I'd have fun with it...... this was my fantasy. For Jay, though – I'd submit to him fully and willingly because I cared about him and because I wanted him to know how much I wanted him. With all our sexy emails and short stories and all that, I just wanted one thing – I wanted him to take me and use me, shove his cock in my cunt - and I wanted him to cum in me. Was that too much to ask?

Jay glanced at his watch, and then up at me. "It's about time go down." He said. "You look amazing. I'm almost sorry I have to share you tonight, Sally."

I moved into Jay and hugged him tightly. "Thank you." I whispered up into his ear. "This is more than I could have ever imagined in my fantasy. But, promise me I'll get to be your girl for a while tonight, yours alone, Jay. Promise me you'll take my school girl cunt just the way I told you about in my email. Will you promise me that?"

"Of course, Sally." He whispered back to me. "As your teacher, I only want what's best for you."

To be continued.

12