All Comments on 'Please Tell Me They're Not Real'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
NegativeNellyNegativeNellyover 4 years ago
Well said

The black man white wife is so cliche you can see it in the first paragraph. That one has more than run its course.

Ever notice how every man a cheating wife meets automatically has a huge dick? First time she has met him or seen him naked and he has the biggest dick she ever had and just has to have it all the time. Every wife is married to a man with an average or below average dick. This was never a problem while dating but becomes one after marriage.

The husband that willingly allows his wife to have sex with other men cannot believe his wife respects him ever. He has no desire to have sex with other women but gets off on watching or hearing stories....yeah NO....

I don’t condone or condemn cheating but I can’t stand the in your face disrespect of “I’m going to do this no matter what you say and nothing will change between us.” Those stories irritate me more than anything. You want to have sex with another man then I’m having sex with other women. That will shut down 90% of these interactions.

Cheating is a financial boon on Literotica for certain businesses. Waffle House, IHOP, and Mom and Pop Diners are the breakfast places of choice for the wronged husband. No matter how much money the wronged husband has he stays in a Roach Motel. The Champagne business rakes it in as almost all cheating has Champagne. What companies turn a blind eye to a worker coming back from lunchtime sex smelling of alcohol? This one baffles me that nobody says anything. Jack/John Daniels, Jose and local bars get their love too.

But hey.....this is fantasy right?

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Well said

Can't top what NN said.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
EXACTLY!!!

Mt sentiments exactly!!! BTB!!! Hate CUCK, and Reconciliation stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I really dislike these stories, too. With a passion. I know that some guys get a stiffy from them, but for most of us they have the opposite effect.

What I also find highly annoying are some of the stupid ideas in a lot of the BTB variety stories. Here are a few of them spouted in this text:

Black guys have big dicks. Not true!

SOME guys have really big dicks, and SOME of them are black. The best studies I have seen (very large data sets and/or measurements done by medical professionals) show that white guys are either almost just as likely, or even slightly more likely, to have big trouser anacondas. Asians not so much. It varies a bit between studies, but not that much. With this misinformation being spread, think about how it must feel to be a black dude with a small or even average penis. Not great is my guess. A guy like that must have to endure a lot of size queen's giggles and disappointed faces.

Black guys with big dicks are arrogant and superficial, because they can easily get laid. I hope not!

I find it incredibly silly to think that a person who has easy access to cheap hookups would not get married "because they don't need to". Seriously? What kind of man believes the only reason to get married is a steady supply of pussy? An incredibly superficial one.

Here is a challenge: Write a story about a deep, intelligent, kind, small cocked black dude's love life. That might be an interesting one.

The bigger the dick, the more pleasure for the woman, especially during rough sex. No!

Women's vaginas vary as much in size as men's penises. I have a friend who has an exceptionally long dick (he is white, by the way), and that isn't working out for him too well. He has only been with one woman his whole life who had a deep enough vagina that he could fuck her with his whole dick. With all other women he has had to constantly be careful not to go too deep, and according to my friend, that puts a serious damper on the enjoyment. Just imaging having to constantly stop and slow down and not get too exited during sex, or you will hurt your partner. Can't be that great for either of them.

"...divorce him and take half of his shit." Not how the law works!

She gets to take half of THEIR shit, as does he. It is called community property for a reason. In most of the world, that doesn't include what they owned before they were married, or even inheritance. Only the wealth they acquired together is included. There used to be a family lawyer from Nevada on here, writing about this stuff. Can't remember his name, sorry. There are so many misconceptions about property split and alimony in most of these stories, it isn't even funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Summary

Great and precisely summary of the Loving wife section of Literotica.

Signed: Joseph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What about incest?

Dear Author,

What's your take on incest ? Do you think they are real...i think some are...though very few like 100 out of all the incest stories that are there in literotica .... you know the cousin ones...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done, add a much less significant but still irritating trend - "Sure, at 7 inches I was barely average . . ." or "her gangbang full of lovers were all much larger than me, each 9 inches long or bigger . . . ". The former puts the proud wearer in the top percent, much larger than average, and the latter is practically a unicorn, well past porn-star category.

On, and @Smokepole? Turn off the One America News network and Sean Hannity, and loosen your Maga hat - it has choked off one of your two functioning brain cells.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

you need to chill buddy.

1. fetishizing black men for entertainment of white people has been a thing for a long time. it needs to go away.

2. most of your stories are also kinda tropish.. usually wife betrays her perfect innocent husband, husband takes away money, divorces her, she begs, he finds some other woman instantly, wife lives her life miserbaly there after.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

I have a question!

As a gay guy, (yes, I read your stories) I'm fascinated at how common gang bangs, trains, sloppy 2nds, 2 dicks in a pussy, making the woman "airtight", etc is in "straight" erotica.

Come on, y'all. Are you that eager to have your dick up against another and using a sloppy glob of another dude's jizz as your lube in a over fucked hole? Do you scream NO HOMO the whole time you watch your buddy's ass as it flexes during orgasm?

Is it really that bonding of an experience with your frat bros to all fuck the same chick in a night during a party?

Help me understand

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My Ex Disrespected Me big time .. She Knew I had been in the marines but thought I did nothing but paper work . Imagine her and her boyfriends surprise when I Beat him like a Drum .If it hadn't been for that baseball bat He would have been Dead Meat for sure . Instead i ended up with broke ribs and ribs do not heal in 30 days at the hospital

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

I agree.

But not the Last Lines.

Your Imaginations can tell what you Really are.

Who you really are.

Slir You Have Morals.

But you see world with Blinder.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 2 years ago
There’s plenty of amateur tapes on porn sites of husbands/boyfriends…

…cucking themselves, often though not always, with black men. So that does happen.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Right on the money ,

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

It's so damn funny because it's true.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pointedly funny.

The overused story line I hate most is when the husband feels morally bound to make sure his kids maintain a good relationship with his wife who has just admitted being a prostitute by selling her body for sex to her boss. Why would he want his daughter to be raised by a prostitute?

After I have read the lines" She may be a selfish lying slut, but she is still the best person to bring up our daughter.", i am running for the toilet to puke. I hope I am expunging the offending garbage before it takes root inside me and I find myself agreeing with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If these types of stories are so annoying and stupid, what does it say about you that you continue to read them?

LechemanLecheman12 months ago

Totally agree with you but I will still continue to wade through the stories because, sometimes, sometimes you encounter really good ones.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good meta discussion.

1_Inquiring_mind1_Inquiring_mind12 months ago

Agree. Wish literotica would make a seperate catagory for the Vick/sharing crap and have loving wives be about real loving wives, not heartless sluts(male or female)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good meta commentary.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Finally someone speaks up some of these stories SMH

RWessonRWesson11 months ago

Wow, I've never read this before to my memory... Yet you just quoted, as YOUR version of the "Tied in a chair" scenario the core of the plot for my 750 word story "Bob's Story".... where the MC says " Run" even if it is Sheriff John Brown with the wife. Now I need to perhaps consciously mine a few of these nuggets to see what they inspire!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I shared my wife with a friend who ended up having a big cock. Her pussy and his cock fell in love and that's when I became an ongoing cuckold. I overheard her talking to him about how my small penis doesn't do it at all for her and that she really needs him. He wanted more so they basically became gf/bf. I got off on their blooming relationship and also on the fact I couldn't satisfy her with intercourse. For almost 2 years I enjoyed being a small penis cuckold.

Now years later my wife has a relationship with her boss and his big cock and now her boss has introduced me to eating his cream pies. My wife gets off big time feeding me which I also enjoy eating. Nothing hotter than feeding between my wife's legs while they cuddle, kiss and watch me smiling. I love my small penis, I love that she needs a real cock, I love eating cum and that her pussy isn't mine. I was born to be a little dink cuckold.

ProfWernerProfWerner5 months ago

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Share the same sentiment. Avoid all those categories though

Pjam1968Pjam196820 days ago

Damn on the spot, thanks for put it so well

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous