Pleasing Nick...Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers

Jessica couldn't help but kiss Ashlee on the cheek. Ashlee returned the kiss. Jessica then kissed Ashlee's lips very softly barely touching her sister's lips with her own. Ashlee felt a rush of excitement. Jessica had never kissed her like that. Ashlee took the liberty to put her arms around Jessica's neck and placed a wet kiss on her sister's lips.

Jessica's eyes widened feeling her own sister's lips against hers. This was no sisterly kiss that was for sure! Jessica pulled away and turned her back on her sister.

Ashlee was saddened by her sister's reaction. "I'm sorry Jess. Shit! I keep messing up!"

Jessica took a deep breath. Ashlee's kiss still lingered on her lips. She turned slowly to see her sister's poignant face. "No Ash, don't apologize. I was just...surprised."

"I just thought we had a special moment. I'm sorry."

Jessica smiled and walked closer to her sister. She put her arms around her and leaned forward to return the sweet kiss. Ashlee's heart pounded. Both sister's parted their lips and began to share a long wet sensuous kiss. Ashlee slid her tongue inside Jessica's mouth slowly let it roam to search for her sister's tongue. They held each other tight pressing their bodies against one another.

Ashlee fought hard to breath lost in her sister's kiss. Jessica knew from that moment, that they could no longer love each other like sisters anymore, but lovers. Jessica was the one to break the long wet kiss. She was panting and her eyes were small and filled with desire.

"You're such a great kisser!" She shrilled.

Ashlee blushed. "You're not so bad yourself sis."

"I'm sorry I hit you. I should have just kissed you."

Ashlee giggled. "It's ok. A hit led to a kiss. Besides I did do wrong."

"Yeah you did, but still, you didn't deserve to be slapped."

"I guess I did it because I'm so jealous of you."

Jessica raised a brow. "Jealous of me? Why would you be jealous?"

Ashlee gave a modest face. "Because you're so beautiful. I mean everyone looks at you and says you're gorgeous. You got such a pretty face, a wonderful voice and a knock out body!"

Jessica burst out laughing. "So all I am is a pretty face with a voice huh?"

Ashlee nodded. "No! That's not what I meant. I meant that...well look at me! I'm ugly!"

Jessica gasped. "Ugly? No way! Sis you are so beautiful!"

"Beautiful?" Ashlee echoed.

"Yes! Why can't you see that?"

Ashlee looked down. "I guess because you get all the attention. I hear everywhere Jessica Simpson is so attractive, Jessica Simpson is so hot! They never say stuff like that about me."

"Yeah, well they also never say Ashlee Simpson the dumb blonde," Jessica added.

Ashlee pouted. "I hate when they talk about you like that sis. You and I know you are not dumb. You're so wonderful."

Jessica smiled and wrapped her arms around her sister. "And so are you. Ashlee you are so sexy. Look, you even got me going and I've never been with a girl."

Ashlee smiled. "Can I show you how much I love you?"

Jessica's face turned red. "Yes."

Ashlee turned her sister around and gently pushed her down on her bed. Jessica laid down, staring up at her sister. Ashlee moved back, slowly taking off her tube top. Jessica gasped as she looked at her sister's beautiful breasts.

"Wow!" Jessica wheezed.

Ashlee then kicked off her shoes and easily pulled her skirt down. She stood naked in front of her sister. She posed for Jessica letting her see every inch of her naked skin.

"You should think of posing for Playboy," Jessica said.

Ashlee giggled. "Only if you pose with me."

"Oh I'm sure that issue would sell really fast."

Ashlee nodded. "I'm sure Nick would enjoy that issue as well."

Jessica bit her lower lip and sat up. Ashlee pushed her down again. "No lay down sis. Let me please you."

Jessica felt Ashlee get her foot and remove her shoes. Her hand slowly crept up her legs and to her thighs. Ashlee pulled Jessica's skirt up above her waist and yanked her panties down.

"You shouldn't wear any panties sis, Nick likes that."

"Oh really? I guess I'm going to learn what else my husband likes huh?"

"You'll learn a lot of things sis. But after I'm done with you, you might want to leave Nick for me," Ashlee said playfully.

Jessica laughed and continued to let her sister take over her body. Ashlee moved her hands up and pulled down Jessica's tube top revealing her sister's big breasts.

"Boy, I'm sure plenty of men and some women would like to be in my shoes right now," Ashlee whispered as she stared at her sister's beautiful breasts.

Ashlee moved up, climbing on top of her sister. She adjusted her naked body on top of Jessica nicely. Jessica stared into her sister's eyes and touched her face.

"I love you Ash. I'll always love you no matter what."

"I love you too Jess. I love you so much!"

They girls kissed passionately pressing their breasts together. Ashlee moved her body slowly feeling so much excitement between her legs. She broke their long wet kiss and moved her head down quickly taking one of Jessica's hard nipples into her mouth. She sucked on it hard hearing her sister moan with pleasure. She moved on to the other nipple, nibbling and teasing it with her mouth and tongue.

"Oooh sis!" Jessica cried out.

Ashlee flicked Jessica's sensitive nipples with her tongue and let her hand move down between Jessica's legs. She felt her sister's baby smooth pussy.

"Mmmm so smooth. I can't wait to taste it," Ashlee moaned.

"Yes! Taste me sis. Lick my juices!" Jessica implored.

Ashlee slithered her body down until she was between her sister's legs. She placed soft sweet kisses on Jessica's legs and made her way up to her thighs licking them and kissing them. Jessica raised herself up on her elbows wanting to see her own sister eat her out.

Ashlee moved her face closer to Jessica's wet pussy and spread her lips open with her fingers. Jessica squirmed a little at the touch of her sister's fingers on her pussy. Ashlee closed her eyes for a moment taking in her sister's sweet smell. She then dove in licking Jessica's swollen clit.

"Uhhhhoooh!" Jessica shrilled.

Ashlee licked her sister's clit so fast. She felt ever drop of Jessica's sweet nectar falling on her tongue.

"Y-yes! Keep doing that! Lick me faster! Faster!" Jessica begged.

Ashlee flicked her tongue non-stop. She managed to slide in a finger inside her sister's pussy. She moved it in and out trying to keep her tongue on her sister's clit since Jessica was squirming so much.

She loved the way her finger felt inside her sister's pussy and could only imagine what her tongue would feel like fucking her pussy. She heard Jessica's painful sounds when she removed her tongue from her clit. She spread her pussy and slipped her tongue inside. She could taste her sister's pussy so good!

"Ooh! Fuck my pussy with your tongue! Make me cum sis!" Jessica cried out.

Ashlee moved her tongue in and out as if she were fucking her sister with a cock. Jessica lifted her lower body up slightly. Ashlee felt her go numb and begin to explode on her tongue.

"Mmmm!" Ashlee moaned.

"Feel me cum! Drink my c-cum!" Jessica screamed out.

Jessica's cum oozed from Ashlee's tongue down to her chin. She was so wet! Ashlee raised her head up and wiped her face. "Wow! I don't think a guy's cum that much on my face!"

Jessica blushed. "I'm sorry I was just so turned on."

"Me too sis. You taste so good. You ever tasted yourself?"

Jessica nodded.

"Well now you can," Ashlee said and moved up to kiss her lips. Their kiss was deep and wet.

Ashlee broke the kiss and smiled at her sister. "See how good you taste. Just like I knew you would."

"I love you sis. I think you're going to turn me bisexual."

Ashlee giggled. "I'm sure Nick wouldn't mind that."

"No he wouldn't."

Both girls gasped and saw Nick standing at the door. Jessica turned red and tried to cover herself up.

"Hey Nick," Ashlee said in a flirty tone.

"Hey girls," Nick muttered.

"It's not what you think," Jessica said shyly.

"No, it is what he thinks," Ashlee said cheerfully.

Nick smiled. "Well, it was very hot I must say."

Ashlee stood up and walked towards her brother-in-law. "I can tell," she grabbed his hard cock over his pants.

The two began to share a sensual kiss. Jessica frowned but couldn't stop staring. "Hey! What about me?" She asked.

Ashlee grabbed Nick's hand and led to him to the bed. "Here, you can be with both of us," she said to Jessica.

Jessica smiled shyly.

"You know sis, Nick complained about you never giving up the booty to him."

Jessica's jaw dropped. "Nick! You told her!"

"Sorry," Nick apologized.

"Jess, get on all fours please."

"W-what?" Jessica asked scared.

"Sis, trust me. Don't you trust your sister?"

"I do sis."

"Well then, get on all fours."

Jessica moved slowly and got in her position.

"Nick, what are you still doing in your clothes? Take them off babe."

Nick nodded and began to take off his clothes. He was so turned on and having tasted Jessica's pussy in Ashlee's kiss was even hotter. Once he got naked, Ashlee reached up to kiss him again.

"Mmm, you're both so hot," Ashlee cooed.

Jessica was on all fours and feeling very nervous.

"Now, Nick, I know you've always wanted to get Jessica's ass, I don't blame you. She's got a really nice ass doesn't she?" Ashlee said running her hands all over her sister's ass.

"Yeah she does," Nick agreed stroking his cock.

"Well, I think it's time you get your chance Nick. I want you to fuck her in the ass and let her know how hot anal sex can be."

Jessica gasped. "But-"

Ashlee kissed her sister's lips. "But nothing. You're going to love it sis. Trust me."

Jessica let her sister take over. Ashlee slid down and spread her sister's ass. "She's really tight back here so take it easy on her."

Nick nodded and moved closer ready to plunge his cock deep inside is wife's ass. Ashlee frowned.

"Wait a minute. You need to lube her up. Rim her."

Nick blushed. He moved his face down and began running his tongue around his wife's ass. Jessica squirmed but soon enough she lay still letting him rim her.

Ashlee moved towards Jessica and caressed her face. "Doesn't that just feel so hot?"

Jessica licked her lips. "Y-yes! It feels so nasty!"

"Mmm it is and now you want to do something nasty sis? I mean besides lose your anal cherry."

"Yes!" Jessica moaned.

Ashlee moved back and spread her legs. "Eat my pussy sis. Eat me while Nick fucks your ass."

Jessica didn't hesitated. She ran her tongue up and down Ashlee's long slit. "Oooh god!" Ashlee cried out. "Stick your cock in her ass now!"

Nick took his face out of Jessica's ass and slipped the head of his cock in very slowly.

"Mmmgggh!" Ashlee's pussy muffled Jessica wails.

Nick continued pushing his cock inside. His cock would plop out every now and then, but finally he managed to get it all inside of her. He could feel her tightening her asshole around his cock making a bit difficult to slide in and out of her.

"Jesus Christ! She is so tight!" Nick groaned.

"Fuck her good Nick! Oh Jess lick me!" Ashlee cried out.

Jessica closed her eyes tightly. The pain of anal sex was bad, but it seemed to be fading each time Nick slid in and out. She began to relax and licked Ashlee's pussy furiously.

Nick put his hands on her waist and pumped Jessica's ass faster. He knew it wouldn't take long before he exploded inside his wife's now non-virgin ass.

"Jess! Oh Jess! I'm going to cum! Lick up all my juices! Ooooh!" Ashlee moaned and began to climax.

"Ahhh fuck!" Nick roared and moved his hand down between Jessica's legs. He shoved one finger inside of her and Jessica yelped.

"Take my cock baby. You like it up your ass?"

Jessica removed her mouth from Ashlee's pussy and screamed out sounds of pleasure. "Do it faster Nick! Move your finger and fuck my ass! This feels s-so good!"

"Jess, baby, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all inside your ass!"

Ashlee was panting and so turned on watching her sister lose her anal cherry. "Jess, you're going to feel his hot cum shooting inside your ass! It's going to be so hot!" Ashlee cheered.

"I'm going to c-cum t-too!" Jessica could barely speak.

"Auughghhh!" Jessica shrieked.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! Uggghhhh!" Nick moaned.

He began filling his wife's ass with his cum. He felt as if he couldn't stop cumming in her. Her pussy covered his finger with her nectar.

Nick and Jessica collapsed on the bed and Ashlee smiled proudly. "Mmm that was so hot you two!"

"Jessica lay on her stomach for a few seconds before rolling on her back. She cuddled with her husband and they shared a long passionate kiss. Ashlee moved towards them. Jessica turned and gave her sister a French kiss.

"Wow! I have to admit that anal will probably be my favorite from now on," Jessica panted.

The three lay in bed naked and all over each other. They fell asleep having sweet dreams of future threesomes with one another.

The End

jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers
12