Pleasure & Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,202 Followers

"You've certainly become a young man," she said with her eyes glued to my erection. "Certainly more than your father ever was."

"Thanks mom. I...uh..."

My mom took my cock inside of her wet mouth before I could finish my sentence. It was surreal looking down on her. My own classy and sophisticated mother was naked and sucking hard on my cock. Her lips were wrapped tightly around my throbbing erection. Her hand cupped my balls, and her other hand stroked the length of my hard shaft. She was a real pro when it came to oral sex, and it was unlike anything I had ever felt in my life.

"Oh jeez...oh god mom..." I moaned.

She spit my cock out for a second. "I guess I'm doing something right."

"Damn right you are."

"Mmm...Hmm..." she moaned after putting my cock back in her mouth.

Time flew by as my mother continued to enthusiastically suck me off. Sounds of her sucking and slobbering filled the otherwise quiet room, and her tongue would occasionally make an appearance and lick around the head of my penis.

She suddenly stopped and looked me in the eyes while she stroked me. "My jaw is getting ridiculously sore and my arms aren't doing much better either."

"Jeez, I'm so close mom," I pleaded. "I'm almost there."

Her eyebrow rose. "Neither of us have had an orgasm yet. So why don't we finish this how nature intended?"

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

My mother leaned back against the couch and spread her legs open.

"I haven't had sex in a very long time," she said with a sense of purpose. "It's been too long, and even though this isn't ideal for a mother & son, there isn't anyone I'd rather fuck right now than you."

The throbbing in my cock became even more intense hearing those words and seeing my mother so sexually desperate.

She lifted her legs higher and used her hands to spread her labia apart for me. I accepted her invitation and pressed the tip of my cock against the flesh of her vagina and pushed. Sliding in wasn't hard. She was soaking wet and warm. I pushed all the way in and held it there for a moment, before slowly pulling out and then going back in. She felt like everything a woman should. Her vagina had the right amount of tightness and fluids and warmth. Her hands wrapped around my neck and her legs around my back. She pulled me closer to her and I was actually fucking my own mother.

"I love you," she said in my ear. "That's why this is so special for me. I've never felt so close to anyone."

My speed picked up and we fucked each other harder.

"I love you too mom."

Once again, we lost track of time while we had sex. We didn't care how 'wrong' it was by society's standards, and we didn't care about anything else for that matter. The only thing we cared about was how much we loved each other, and how much we lusted after each other at that point in time.

We were face to face and could feel each other's breath. Her face twisted and turned as I fucked her as hard as I could. Her eyes would change from being wide open to being squeezed shut. And her mouth would change from being wide open to clenching her jaw tightly.

I felt the fluids rush out from her vagina, and it wasn't long before I had a massive orgasm in her as well.

When it was over, both of us were covered in sweat and were breathing like we had just done a hard workout. We smiled at each other knowing we had just crossed a barrier that shouldn't have been crossed. Then we laughed knowing it would be our dirty little secret.

For the first time, we kissed passionately and our tongues connected. It wasn't a gentle or soft kiss. It was a slobbering wet kiss from two people who truly loved each other. Once we finished, I stood up for a moment before collapsing onto the couch right next to her, with both us still naked.

"I've never had an orgasm like that EVER," I said playfully, but with truth.

"It's the first of many I'm sure. As for now, break time is over. We're here to work aren't we?"

"Why do I have a funny feeling that you have something up your sleeve?" I asked with a grin.

She smiled, "Well, as it just so happened, I thought of a lovely scene we could film with me in the shower. Now pick up your camera and start recording. But don't get dressed yet, I might need you afterwards."

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.