Pledge Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three looked at the approaching men. "Well, well. Looks like this might not be so bad after all," Liz commented. "All three of them look pretty good. I'll probably let them do most things to me."

Sandy thought Liz was probably "whistling past the graveyard," but she had to agree that she would probably be happy to go out with any one of them. Maybe even more than "go out." "Put out" popped into her mind and she had to suppress a nervous laugh. Then the thought struck her that she might have to do just that.

The men walked directly up to the three and stopped, looking them over closely. Aware of how little they wore, all three of the girls squirmed slightly and each unconsciously tugged her skirt down. After examining the girls for several long seconds, one of the men finally said, "I believe you three foxes are Anna, Liz and Sandy and I also believe you want to come with us and do what ever we tell you. Right?"

The three women glanced at each other and then looked back at the men, nodding their heads. "What was that?" the man asked. We couldn't hear you.

Liz glanced at the others again and then spoke for all of them. "Yes, we want to come with you and do what you tell us."

"That's better," he said., "Let's get you straight. You are ..."

"Liz," she replied.

He turned and looked at Sandy. She started to speak and had to stop and clear her throat. "Sandy."

He turned to the last girl as she replied to the unasked question, "Anna"

"Good. This is Tom," he said, pointing to the shortest of the three. He pointed to the tallest and said, "Dick. And I am ..."

Before he could finish Liz blurted out, "Harry?"

Michael suppressed a smile and forced a slight scowl to his face. "No, pledge. I am Michael, but you three may call all of us Sir. And that glib remark will cost you."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out three sheets of paper. "First just a little formality. You know how universities are about this stuff now." He handed one to each girl and they saw that it stated that they wanted to go with the men and do as instructed, that they were not being forced in any way. "Just to keep everyone happy," Michael said and handed each girl a pen. All three signed and handed the papers and pens back to him.

"Now one more thing. Are you three dressed as you were told to be?" All three girls turned slightly red and nodded. "Then show us. Hold the shirts open enough so we can see."

With great hesitation and a lot of looking around, each girl raised her hands to the unbuttoned top of her shirt. The three men were standing in a semicircle in front of them, effectively blocking the view of any one else who might glance that way. Still it felt to the women that everyone in the mall was looking at them. Finally each girl pulled back the shirt front just enough that the men got a glance of her bare nipples.

When Michael nodded his approval, the three girls once more lowered their hands, although their faces were still quite red.

"Now what about the other part?" Michael asked. "You need to convince us that you are dressed correctly in that region also."

"We can't raise our skirts in here," Anna protested. "Someone would see."

"Not following instructions already, pledge? That will cost you also. But I'll admit you may have a point." He looked down at her breast, just covered by the unbuttoned blouse. "In fact as you just showed me, you two very nice points." Anna's face flushed a bright crimson. "I'll give you an alternative. Instead of showing us, you can let us confirm that you followed instructions by a tactile check. Each of you can stand up and come to one of us who will check you out before we leave. Don't worry, in a tight bunch like this, no one will see."

No one moved for a second and then Liz suddenly stood and moved over to Dick. He moved beside her and let the other two men block any view from behind as he quickly slid a hand up under her skirt and across her bare ass. Liz sucked in her breath and Dick let a big smile cross his face. "She passes," he said.

Sandy moved now and Michael repeated the procedure, giving her bottom a couple of quick squeezes as he did so. "OK, now you, Anna." Reluctantly Anna moved over to Tom who did a quick feel of her ass. Then all six began walking through the mall and out to the parking lot.

The men led them over to a parked minivan. Dick climbed into the middle seat, pulling Liz down next to him. Tom and Anna moved to the back and Michael opened the right side passenger door and held it as Sandy climbed up into the seat, exposing most of her leg as she did so. Then he closed the door and went around to the driver's seat.

He started the car, but before they drove off he said, "One more thing. We don't want you to know where you are going, so ..." He pulled three black silk scarves folded so as to be used for blindfolds. The girls didn't really like this development but didn't say anything as they were blindfolded. The car then started to move and soon they pulled onto a more major road.

Once Sandy reached forward to tug her skirt down again, but this time Michael saw her and reached over to hold her wrist. "No, you have pretty legs. I like to look." With this he reached the edge of her skirt and pulled up upwards, baring her legs almost up to her naked pussy. "Much better. Leave it there."

After about a half hour they pulled into a gravel drive and came to a stop. With the blindfolds still left in place, each of the men helped one of the women from the car, up some steps, and in through a door. Once Liz started to ask something, but was told, "no questions yet."

Once inside the girls were led down a flight of stairs and through another door. When they stopped Michael said, "All right, pledges, you can take off the blindfolds."

The three pulled the black cloth from their eyes and looked around. They were in some kind of rec room, but, although large, it looked more like one from a house of half a century earlier rather than a frat house. Sandy finally got up the nerve to ask, "Sir, is this the frat house?"

"Michael gave a significant look to the other two men and then carefully said, "No. This is just some place for your initiation,. Would you rather go to the house and have another two dozen horny frat men help out? We've agreed to initiate you with just the three of us. If you object, say so and we can probably rearrange it so more can participate."

The girls quickly glanced at each other. "No, Sir," Sandy answered in a low voice."

"Then you agree to do just as the three of us tell you?"

All three girls nodded and answered, "Yes, Sir."

"Very well. And you remember you can stop everything by saying, 'I quit' three times." Again each girl nodded,. Michael went on, "We're not going to get you drunk or give you any drugs or anything like that. I won't promise that you'll like everything, but, hey, this is supposed to be an initiation. You can start by putting your hands behind you. Wrists to elbows."

The girls looked a little uncertain but complied. Then the three men moved behind them and quickly wrapped their lower arms with soft rope. As the men tied their arms, the girls tried half heartedly to squirm away but were held firmly. "Remember, you are to do exactly as we say," Michael reminded them.

When all three were secured they were placed in a line, side by side. One man moved directly in front of each girl, facing her,. "You all appear to be very good looking women," Michael began, "but sorority sisters must have bodies as close to perfect as possible. We just need to check that out."

With that comment he lifted his hand to Sandy's face and began to let his fingers slide over her cheeks, around her ears, and then along her neck line and across under her chin. Sandy trembled at his touch, apprehensive as to what might come next. Then his hands lightly slid down over her shoulders and along her upper arms and then back up, but made no attempt to move under her shirt. The other two men began the same actions with the other two girls.

Sandy, and the other girls, had expected that there would probably be something like this. However, they had no idea how far it would go. Were they going to be stripped? Were they expected to actually have sex with these guys? All three had these kind of thoughts running through their heads, but at the same time they were also relieved that only these three men would be involved. And, actually, these three were really pretty good looking. If they were going to be molested Sandy couldn't think of a better set of molesters.

Sandy heard Liz suddenly suck in her breath. She didn't know what had happened but just then Michael slid his hands back over her shoulders, part way down her back and then around to let his hands just lightly slide over the outsides of both of her breasts. His fingers began to make circles around the two firm mounds, pressing gently at their sides through her thin shirt. Although no one had touched her nipples, Sandy could feel them harden even more. She suddenly realized that despite all her apprehension, and, yes, a little fear, she was actually getting aroused by having some strange guy play with her tits even through her shirt.

Michael continued his explorations until finally the small circles were just barely surrounding her nipples and areolas. Then he began to slide his fingers back and forth over her nipples themselves. This resulted in them becoming even longer and harder. Sandy gave out a small moan, unable to help herself refrain from responding to this intense stimulation. Biting her lip, she glanced over at the other two women and saw that they were being subject to the same treatment and were also breathing faster.

Although her shirt was unbuttoned down to the middle of her breasts, Michael had made no move to reach inside or to open it further. Instead he continued to stroke her through the thin cloth and somehow this seemed even more arousing than if her had stripped her bare. She gasped as he caught a nipple between his thumb and finger and gave it a little pinch before rolling it back and forth. "Yes, well formed tits. Firm and responsive nipples. Definitely sorority girl quality. I expect they will taste as good as they feel." Sandy jerked her head up at Michael's comments but he just smiled and continued to play with her tits through her shirt.

Sandy was becoming very wet even though she was still scared about what was going to happen. She felt sure that her arousal could be smelled, if not by the men then by the other women. Women, after all, seemed to have a more sensitive nose, especially for sexual odors. Then she became aware that she herself was detecting a warm scent of musk from one or both of the other women. Oh, God, they were all getting turned on by these three men they had never met before. Were they just going to be aroused and then embarrassed? Or were they actually going to be fucked? She couldn't guess and realized she wasn't even sure which she would pick if she had the choice.

The men continued to check out the women's bodies above their waists, never touching bare skin, but stimulating every square centimeter between waist and neck through their shirts. All three women - and, for that matter, the three men also - were breathing rapidly. Sandy felt the heat rising to her face and was sure it wasn't all from embarrassment. Then Michael moved behind her never stopping his wandering hands. But once behind her he suddenly clasped both of her breasts firmly in his hands. "Definitely world class tits," he murmured almost to himself. His thumbs and fingers trapped the two hard nipples and as he pulled Sandy towards himself, she suddenly felt what she was sure was his cock pressing against her ass. But only for a second. He moved back from her and again let his hands begin to move around, shifting himself back in front of the girl once more.

After a good twenty minutes of this intimate touching, Michael finally pulled himself away and announced, "Well, guys, I think this one has the boobs for a sorority. What about your two?"

"No question about this one," Dick answered. "A really nice rack."

"And Anna has one of the firmest pair of tits I have ever examined," Tom added.

Sandy suddenly realized that the crude descriptions were having the opposite effect that she would have expected. She wasn't feeling offended at the men talking about her like a nice piece of meat. No, instead she found that the talk was exciting her even more.

"Then I think we should check out their qualifications in other areas," Michael said,.

"Oh, oh," Sandy thought. Now he'll be feeling my pussy. But Michael surprised her by continuing, "We do need to see if they can kiss as sexy as a sister should be able to. You pledges want to convince us, so you'd probably better put some effort into this." The other two men agreed with a few noisy comments. Then each moved up and pulled the girl against him and covered her mouth with his own.

Michael's lips were firm and warm against hers and Sandy found herself wanting to kiss back, not just to impress her initiators. After a few seconds of firm pressure Michael's tongue touched her lips and seemingly of their own volution her lips opened to welcome it into her mouth where her own tongue began to get into the action. The kiss went on for a long time until finally Michael pulled away.

He started to speak, but had to clear his throat and slow his breathing. "Sandy does seem to know how to kiss. But to be sure I think each of us should evaluate each pledge."

"Definitely!' "By all means." The other two men were also a little short of breath, but in a few seconds Sandy found Tom in front of her, bending to place his lips on her own. As the kiss began Sandy kissed back as best she could. It was definitely a good kiss, but somehow it didn't seem quite as overwhelming as Michael's had been. Still it was a long, hot, steamy kiss and Sandy felt she had probably passed Tom's scrutiny also. Then Dick shifted to her and his kiss was just as good, but still not as hot as Michael's had been. She wouldn't mind kissing him some more.

"These three can kiss as well as any sister I've known," Dick commented.

"I agree," Tom added.

"I think so, too," Michael said. "But I think I do want to check out a couple of things a little better. I'll give Sandy, here, another test. Just to confirm things." It looked like she was going to get that second kiss after all. Sandy felt her pulse pick up a little as Michael once more pulled her to him. This time she met his lips with her mouth open and their tongues immediately began to tangle. When at last they broke the kiss and pulled back slightly, their breath still mingling, Michael had to try twice to speak before he sounded normal.

"Yes, all are definitely good with their mouths at kissing. But there are other things a sister should be able to do with her mouth. On your knees, pledges."

"Well, we thought this might happen," Sandy thought to herself. Then she realized she wanted it to happen. And she wasn't alone, she was sure. Liz was already kneeling before Michael had finished speaking and Anna was only a second or so behind her. Michael steadied her as she knelt and quietly asked, "Have you ever given a blow job with you hands tied, pledge?"

Sandy didn't trust herself to speak and just shook her head. Still quietly he responded, "Just relax and enjoy it then."

Wasn't that the expression? "If rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it." But this didn't really seem like rape. In fact, Sandy was finding herself eagerly anticipating what was coming.

She just heard Michael quietly say, "And remember a real sexy sorority sister will always swallow."

Sandy managed a smile. Actually she liked the taste and had generally swallowed. At least for the two men she had given head to before.

Michael moved closer and she suddenly leaned forwards and pressed her mouth and nose against his jeans, inhaling deeply as she did so. Michael stroked her dark red hair and then reached for his belt. In just seconds the jeans fell to the floor and he quickly pulled down his briefs to follow them.

Sandy stared at his cock from only a couple of inches. It wasn't huge. She guessed about six inches or a little more. But it was rock hard. The circumcised head, like a purple helmet, flared out from the shaft. For several seconds she just looked at his tool. She leaned forwards slightly and inhaled deeply of his scent and then placed a quick kiss on the end. Then with no hesitation, she opened her mouth and her tongue moved out to lick the shaft like an ice cream cone. She circled the ridge behind the head and licked over the surface. This continued for at least two minutes, licking with both feathery and firm touches, her tongue exploring, teasing. Then she opened her mouth wide and took him inside, clamping her lips just behind the head, and then slowly sliding down the shaft. Her tongue swirled around and around and her lips covered all of the surface as the rod moved deeply inside her open mouth. Her mouth pulled back but her lips held firm against the receding shaft while her tongue flicked against the small opening at the top.

Michael closed his eyes and gave himself over to the incredible sensation. He didn't know, but he had the feeling that this girl wasn't really experienced at this, but she did seem to know just how to do it. If she really didn't have any more experience than he thought, she was a real natural at it.

For several minutes she continued her incredible stimulation until at last he could hold back no more and proceeded to spurt into her sucking mouth. She doubled her sucking and did swallow almost all he gave her.

When Sandy had first touched his cock with her tongue she was surprised by the intense wave of desire that suddenly flooded through her. She had enjoyed oral sex before, but this was something different. As she touched the hard, hot flesh she felt a nearly overwhelming urge to plunge down as fast and deeply as possible. Maybe it was all the stimulation of having her upper body played with so intensely or maybe it was having her hands bound behind her or perhaps it was just the whole unreal situation she was experiencing. What ever it was, she felt herself wanting this more that she would have ever imagined. As she started to work his hot shaft, the desire, if anything, intensified. This drove her to really work at what she was doing and when Michael finally came in her mouth, the first taste of his sperm seemed to trigger a mini orgasm within her. She sucked hard, drinking down his juices, as she felt the hard contractions of her own sex. When at last she rocked back on her heels and looked up at him she realized she was still aroused and definitely horny. The way she felt right now, she would welcome rape.

Sandy looked around at the others. Liz was still kneeling, come dripping from one corner of her mouth, and a wide smile on her face. Anna seemed to be having to work at it a little harder and while she still looked aroused, Sandy didn't think she was as turned on as was Sandy herself.

In a few more seconds Sandy saw Tom stiffen and Anna begin to quickly suck at his organ. A moan escaped Tom's lips as he began to relax and Anna slackened her pace, finally pulling back from his cock. Then she leaned forwards once again and slowly and deliberately licked his cock several times, cleaning it. A shudder went through Tom and Anna smiled and returned to kneeling upright.

After a couple of minutes the men seemed to pull themselves together. They stood and pulled their jeans back up as Michael looked around and said, "Well done, pledges." The men untied the girls' hands and then Michael said, " I think you should just rest a few minutes while I talk with the brothers." He nodded to Tom and Dick to follow him and left the room, closing the door behind him.