Pledge Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls looked at each other. Liz broke the silence and said, "Well, guys, that wasn't too bad, was it?" This was followed by a roll of her eyes and an exaggerated expression and pantomime of licking a cock.

The other two gave a laugh. Then Anna said, "I didn't know if we should expect any sex or not, but I'll admit with these guys I wouldn't mine if there's a little more. Even some real sex."

Sandy added, "There might be more, but there also might be some paddling or something, although I agree with Anna. I wouldn't mine if my ass gets a little sore if they keep on making me this hot. If the other two are half as good as Michael, I wouldn't mind if we each get laid by all three."

Liz gave a dreamy smile. "Maybe we can make that happen even if the guys aren't planning it. I agree. These three are hot."

"Yeah," Sandy agreed, "but we'd better remember that they are here to initiate us. I doubt if it will all just be fun games for us. Even if there's more sex I'll bet there will be some less pleasant things, too. I mean so far they've felt up our tits and had us blow them. I'd guess they'll get us naked before too much longer. Not that I'm sure I'd mind that as long as it just stays here in this room - where ever this is."

Liz spoke up. "Of course there's going to be more. Look over there on the table behind that chair." The three turned where she was pointing and saw a collection of paddles, straps, a small riding crops and a multitailed flogger. Liz went on, "I think we're in for some sore bottoms but at least I don't think they are going to take us anywhere to embarrass us. That was probably what I was most afraid of for tonight. Particularly when we started off in the mall half naked. Remember how Brenda hinted that we might be sex slaves tonight? I didn't take that too seriously before, but now I think that might be what we're in for."

"Just what do you think they'll do to us?" Anna asked.

"I don't know," Liz replied. I'll admit I've played at being a sex slave a couple of times before. You both must remember that from our 'true confessions' sessions at the house. Standing there almost naked telling everyone how I'd been tied up and had my ass lashed. As I seem to remember you've tried it once or twice, too, Sandy."

Sandy looked embarrassed as she remembered having to describe her activities to the sisters and other pledges, but nodded in answer to Liz.

Liz looked over at Anna. "You haven't done quite as much, but you've been spanked a couple of times, right?"

Anna nodded, also looking embarrassed.

"OK," Liz continued. "I'm guessing these guys want to play with us. I expect we'll probably be stripped and bound and spanked enough that we won't forget it. But I don't think they are really sadistic. Just good, clean fun, as they say. Really, I don't think they'll go too far, but I do expect to be used as a sex toy tonight." Then she gave a wide smile. "And, you know, I don't think I'll really mind at all."

The other two laughed and seemed to relax a little.

Sandy then said, "I guess I can go along with that. Are we agreed, then, that we'll go along with them as long as they don't do anything to really hurt us?" Then she quickly added, "And I'm also not sure about if they try to take us out in public anywhere."

The other two agreed and just then the door opened and the three men reentered.

______________________________________________________________________________

When they had left the room, Michael led the other two down the hall into another small room. "Well, guys, still think we can't bring this off?"

"Obviously not," replied Dick, "but I'm still amazed it's gone as easily as it has. I would have expected a little more resistance before they went down on us."

"It has been pretty easy," Michael agreed, "but, remember, these three have already been worked up. They didn't know what to expect at all tonight and probably imagined things would be much, much worse than anything they see now. There's just the three of us, not a whole frat of drunken men. We don't have them out in public anywhere. We haven't hurt them or really embarrassed them - well, OK, back at the mall when we checked out their lack of underwear we did. But in general we've actually treated them pretty well. Sure, we felt them up, but we didn't strip them right off and I'll bet they were expecting us to. They also responded very nicely to all that play with their tits. I think we actually got them pretty hot by NOT reaching inside their shirts yet. What do you guys think? Will they go along with the rest of the stuff we talked about?"

Tom spoke first. "I think they just might if we don't do something to really spook them. I know Anna was getting pretty turned on even though she was trying not to show it. I think the other two were pretty excited, too." Dick and Michael both nodded.

"I agree," Dick added. "Let's proceed as planned. Just watch out not to come at them too fast. After al, we are total strangers to them and I'll bet none of them has ever given a blow job to a man they have met less than an hour earlier.

Michael immediately spoke. "Well, pledges, so far you have done well. Your sisters will be proud. Now, however, there is the matter of the discipline for your infractions. I believe you, Liz, made that 'Tom, Dick and Harry' remark." Liz looked down just managing to hide a smile. "And I seem to remember that Anna objected to our first request which was to let us inspect to see if you followed your dress instructions." Anna looked slightly embarrassed at that event. "So let's get all three of you over by the table."

"But I haven't done anything," Sandy blurted out.

"You have now. Questioning an instruction."

Sandy knew it was hopeless to object further and joined the others in moving beside a large oval table. They were positioned with Anna and Liz at either end and Sandy on one side, all facing the table. Tom brought over three small cushions which he placed on the table edge in front of each girl. "OK, bend over the table," he instructed.

The three girls bent forwards until their chests were flattened. All realized this placed their bottoms in a perfect position and expected they were about to receive a paddling. "Now reach out and hold hands," Tom instructed. "Do not let go. If any of you let go of each other's hands all three will receive extra punishment."

The girls each reached for the hand of the girls next to her and Sandy had the sudden irreverent thought that this must look like a really strange parody of a seance. The men moved so one was behind each girl and suddenly all three skirts were raised and laid along the women's backs. Sharply drawn breaths indicated the awareness that they were now totally bare and exposed, but no one made any comment or tried to move. After all, they had expected something like this.

Michael held a typical pledge paddle - hardwood, four inches wide by eighteen long - where all three could see it. "We'll begin with five from this." A rush of air was immediately followed by the loud splat of wood on female flesh and a small cry from Sandy.

During their pledge period the women had often been present while the others received punishment strokes. Each pledge meeting had involved 'removing demerits' with strokes of the sorority punishment paddles on panties or even bare skin and each pledge had to watch as her sisters received their strokes. At least these paddles were smooth instead of the punishment paddles which were covered with drilled holes.

Four more measured strokes sounded, each accompanied by a small cry from Sandy. When the fifth had landed, the paddle was passed to Tom and Anna's squeals replaced Sandy's. Then it was Liz's turn and five more hard strokes landed. But if the girls thought it was over they rapidly learned otherwise. Michael held a second paddle above the table where all could see. "Now five from this. "This" was a paddled drilled with holes like the sorority punishment paddle. However, instead of the long, narrow shape of that device, this paddle was about ten inches long and a good seven inches wide.

The first stroke to Sandy's already sensitive bottom brought a small scream. For the next four she could not keep quiet, but was able to hold in any screams and just produce small cries. Ten more strokes brought similar results from the other two pledges.

Still the men were not finished. This time Michael held a new device for them to see. All three girls had their eyes locked to the four inch wide leather Michael held out for their inspection. A tawse. Ten inches of heavy leather attached to a ten inch wood handle. The last three inches of the leather were split into two separate pieces, giving, in effect, two "tails" to strike the tender flesh.

This time when the first stroke landed, a definite scream broke forth. As well as for each of the remaining four. But despite the pain Sandy was feeling, none of the three let go of each other. Anna and Liz also screamed at each stroke but again all three kept their hands tightly clasped.

After the last stroke had been applied to the red surface of Liz's ass, Michael said, "Very well handled, pledges. Now just remain where you are for a little longer."

"There better not be any more," Sandy thought to herself. She could feel the other two trembling, probably in the same fear as she herself. She wasn't sure she could take any more strokes right now, but she was determined to make it through whatever was coming.

But what was coming suddenly surprised her, as well as the other two. A man was behind each pledge and suddenly, instead of additional spanks, each woman felt a tongue begin to lath her sore ass. The cool wetness immediately brought a little relief to the throbbing flesh. As the dampness continued to be spread all around the hot skin, it began to do something else also. Sandy felt herself begin to get wet once again. Michael's tongue and lips were exciting her and as they moved around her bottom, her arousal increased. Then, so suddenly there must have been some kind of signal, all three tongues moved to press firmly and damply against swollen feminine lips and drag backwards along the soaking slits of three very excited women and on up the cleft between their cheeks and then, pressing firmly still, right across three stretched and open assholes.

The three men then pulled back and then Michael instructed the women to stand up.

"I think these pledges handled that so well we should spend some time comforting them, don't you, guys?" Michael said. The other two readily agreed and soon the three women found themselves seated on the men's laps in three large chairs. For the next half hour they were gently fondled and stroked. There was a lot of kissing and the girls were just as eager participants as the men. At first Sandy found it a little uncomfortable to be sitting with her bare bottom on Michael's legs, even though his jeans were still between them. But as they continued to neck and pet she rapidly forgot about that and became more and more aroused.

All six were becoming very excited and finally Dick said, "I think there is something else sorority girls are supposed to be very good at. I think we should check that out also." As he said this he gave Liz's breast a good squeeze and ran his hand firmly over the hard nipple. Her shirt gave so little interference that to Liz it might as well have not been there.

All three women knew exactly what Dick had meant and were now so excited that they welcomed what was coming. The only thing which surprised them was that the men made no attempt to undress them. Instead each man unfastened his belt and soon pulled his jeans down below his knees. Then turning the girl to face him, helped her to kneel with her knees on either side of his legs. The short skirts rode up and it was easy for three hard cocks to slip into the three throughly soaked women.

For the next ten minutes or so, the room was filled with the sounds of sex and cries of the six excited young people. As one by one the three couples reached climaxes, the sounds subsided and the pairs snuggled closely with each other, remaining coupled for as long as they could.

For many long minutes the three couples remained as they were. Then reluctantly Michael straightened up. "Hey, guys, I think we need to have a short talk." The other two men looked over at him and he nodded his head towards the door. They began to untangle themselves and as he stood, Michael said, "Don't worry, pledges. We'll be right back. There are still a number of things we intend to do to you." Then he and the other two slipped out of the room once more.

Once out in the hall the three moved to the other room. Dick started. "I don't think I really believed that would happen. And not only did it happen, but Liz, at least, seemed just as willing as I was."

"Very true," Tom agreed. Anna is one hot piece."

"I certainly have no complaint about Sandy," Michael said. "The question is just how much further do we want to try and take this. I would like to see those three naked. I just don't want to do anything that would make them try to stop everything."

"I agree," Dick responded. I would love to go another round or two with Liz. Tom nodded his agreement with this.

"OK, how about this?" Michael said. "Supposed we get them to strip. Then we can spend the rest of the night playing with them or just cuddling or whatever. We might give them another spanking if the opportunity arises - that did seem to make the three of them pretty hot. Unless they suddenly change, I expect we'll all get laid at least another time."

"Sounds good to me," Dick said. 'We won't try to push them too much further, but let's keep them warmed up. Also, if we're planning of being up all night, I, for one, would like something to eat. Suppose we call out for some pizza?"

"Good idea," Michael said. "I'll go ahead and order, what, three large?" The other two nodded. He looked at the time. "It's about ten thirty-five now. I'll tell them to deliver about eleven thirty. That way we can play with girls now and keep them excited."

He started towards the phone across the room when he heard Tom call, "Hey, I've got an idea. Suppose when we go back in there we ..." He explained his pan and the other two thought it a great idea. Michael went on to call while Tom and Dick found the things they would need.

As soon as the men left the room, Liz said, "I can't believe we just fucked three guys we've known less than four hours!"

"I know," Sandy added. "Not to mention that now all three of us, not just Liz, have had sex in the same room with others."

"What surprises me a little," Liz said, "is that they haven't traded us around any except for those kisses. I would have expected frat guys to try and see how many of us they could nail. They also haven't gotten us naked."

"Well, the night isn't over yet," Anna put in. "They still might and they still might tradeoff between us. Although I'll certainly be happy enough to stick with Tom."

"You don't know what you're missing," Liz said. "But I'll be just as happy to keep Dick. What about you, Sandy?"

"Admittedly Michael is only my third guy, but I'm sure not ready to drop him yet."

"Listen to us," Liz interjected. "We sound just like we have been out on ordinary dates. I'll admit this initiation is nothing like I had been expecting - or fearing. Sure the spanking hurt more than any of the pledge meeting punishments, but it also really turned me on. For that matter I'm still turned on." The other two murmured their agreement.

The door suddenly opened and the three men entered. Tom was carrying a boombox. Michael said, "All right pledges. We thought of something else. A sorority girl should be able to look really nice wearing anything, or..." He hesitated for a second and then went on, "Or nothing. We think you three look pretty good in what you're wearing, but we need to check out the rest. Come here Liz."

All three women had tensed a little when Michael made his speech. They had just mentioned the possibility that they might still have to undress, but the sudden reality filled them with apprehension.

Michael led Liz over to a sturdy coffee table. "Stand up there," he instructed. When she was standing on the table he added, "Now let's see you give a little performance and show us what you look like under all those concealing clothes." Liz seemed almost frozen. Michael was a little afraid he had moved too fast and that she might bolt at his instructions. But it was too late to change now.

He stepped back and Tom pushed a button on the boombox. Immediately the rhythmic, intense beat of stripper music filled the room. Liz almost successfully stifled a laugh. All the tension and apprehension seemed to vanish. Liz began to move with the beat of the music. Quickly she progressed, adding a few bumps and grinds, turning her back to the men and wiggling her ass. She turned to face them again and then she began to tease, opening her shirt a little more each time, drawing back the thin material, offering a quick glance of her firm breasts with the promise of much more to come. She continued to flash the men and finally turned her back on the men, unbuttoned her shirt completely, and let it slide slowly over her shoulders and onto the floor.

The men quickly picked up the spirit of the game and began calling encouragement - "Take it all off, baby!" The other two pledges seemed to find it just as amusing and added their own ribald comments, whistles, and cheers.

After the shirt fell to the floor Liz continued to dance, finally turning to face the group again, her bare breasts standing out firmly from her chest. She inched her short skirt up until her pussy was almost exposed. She turned and bent over to look at the men from between her spread legs. With her back turned she wiggled her bottom, raising the skirt inch by inch. At last she released the skirt, letting it fall to the floor, leaving her completely naked. She continued to dance, bending over to give particularly sexy views of herself.

Finally the music ended and amid loud applause Dick pulled her over to sit on his lap. He pulled her down and as her bottom met his legs Liz also met the large bulge in his crotch. She realized she was soaked and instead of puling back she wiggled her ass against him. Dick pulled her back into his arms and let his hands stroke her breasts as Tom stood Anna up and pointed her towards the coffee table. "Your turn, Beautiful," he instructed.

After Liz's performance and the men's response Anna was excited and ready. Tom restarted the music and she immediately began to move with the music. For a couple of minutes she largely imitated Liz's performance, teasing and flashing the men to their loud encouragement and the equally loud encouragement of the other two pledges. When her shirt hit the floor she stroked her breasts a couple of times, wanting to do something new and different from Liz. Suddenly an idea came to her. Anna had long hair - thick, blonde hair that hung almost to her waist. Now she gathered her golden mane and used it the way a real stripper might use feathers or a fan, to conceal and still flash her assets. She would let the honey bush cover her left tit while she turned her body to conceal the other. Then she slowly slid the hair up and away until her nipple was almost revealed and then she turned the other way. For several minutes she went along this way, teasing and finally removing her skirt. Still she would bend and let the thick fan of hair conceal her pussy. Finally as the music neared the end, she slid her hands up, catching her hair as she passed and raising it above her head. She held it there, not blocking any view, while she twisted and arched, showing off her naked body.

When the music had ended, Anna went back to Tom, slipping onto his lap. Almost immediately she moved her hands inside his shirt and began to unbutton it as she had seen Liz was already doing with Dick. She slid the flat of her hand over Tom's chest as Michael moved Sandy to the table and started the music once again.