Pledge Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the van pulled up and stopped, the girls were allowed to remove the blindfolds and they saw they were on the side street only forty yards from the corner. It was just becoming light outside and walking from there would be no problem. Dick and Tom escorted Liz and Anna from the van and moved with them over to the corner. As Michael started to open his door, Sandy placed her hand on his arm. "Just a second. I want to say something."

A couple of minutes later Michael and Sandy joined the others on the sidewalk. Michael cleared his throat. "I think I speak for all of us in saying it was truly a pleasure initiating you. I'm even sure we wouldn't mind doing it again."

This was met by quick laughs. "All right," he continued, "you can report back now. We'll be sure to give a good account of your behavior." The men each gave the women a quick kiss and then piled back into the van and immediately drove off.

"Well fellow pledges," Liz started, "I guess we had better see if the worthy sisters are ready to accept us as they promised." They started walking back towards the sorority house.

After a few seconds Anna commented, "You know, this was not at all what I expected. Do you think they were supposed to do everything the way they did?"

"I don't know," Liz answered. "You're right, it wasn't at all what I expected. I mean I expected some spanking and maybe at least some nudity to embarrass us, and I will admit I thought maybe there would be actual sex. But they didn't treat us as mean as I would have thought. No putting us down or making fun of us, even if the punishments were a lot harder than I would have thought. I'm not sure what to think."

Sandy didn't really say anything, but just murmured some agreement. Then Liz added, "Overall, I think I actually enjoyed it, even the spankings."

"They did hurt," Anna said, "but I have to admit they turned me on quite a bit."

Sandy finally spoke up. "Most everything they did turned me on. And both of you, I think. I lost count of how many times I came and you two must have been right up there with me."

"True," Liz agreed and Anna nodded her head as well. "But I will say that my ass is definitely sore and I expect I'll feel those stripes from the crop for a couple of days still." Again both of the others murmured agreement.

They arrived at the house and stopped at the front door. Liz looked around at the other two for a second and then raised her hand to knock firmly. They door was opened almost at once despite the early hour and before Liz could say anything the three were quickly moved inside the foyer and the door closed.

Liz started to speak, but before she could say anything, Karen, their pledge mistress, almost exploded. "Where have you three been and why weren't you at the mall where you were told to be?"

Liz stopped what she was about to say and then replied, "We were at the mall, mistress, and we have been with the three frat brothers who came to initiate us."

"That's not what they have told us. They came at seven fifteen and you were nowhere around."

"But, mistress, the three came for us a half hour earlier. They were dressed as you described, knew our names, and told us they were to initiate us. They took us to a house somewhere and ..."

Karen interrupted her. "If that's what happened, I don't know who these men were. They were not the frat brothers who were supposed to meet you."

"But they knew our names and what we were there for. They knew how we were dressed and even knew about saying 'I quit' three times to stop things."

The dozen sorority sisters gathered around them looked at each other, obviously wondering what had gone on. Karen seemed to cool down slightly. "All right, pledges, come into the common room and tell us just what happened."

Everyone moved into the big common room. The sisters all sat down while the three pledges stood together in their midst. Karen said, "OK. Now tell us exactly what happened."

Liz began, "As I said, they knew us and what we were doing there. First they made us prove we were dressed correctly."

"How?" Karen asked.

"We had to open our shirts and show them and then let them feel up under our skirts."

Karen looked around at the other sisters, a perplexed look on her face. "Go on."

"Well, then they took us out to their van, put blindfolds on us, and we rode for about twenty or thirty minutes. When we stopped they took us inside some house and downstairs to a big rec room where they took off the blindfolds."

Liz went on to describe in detail all that had been done to them, with the other two pledges sometimes supplying more details or adding something she forgot. The looks on the sorority sisters' faces became more and more incredulous as the story progressed.

When Liz finally finished by describing how they were let off to walk back, everyone fell silent for a good thirty seconds. Karen looked around. At last she said, "The frat men told us that you weren't there. We've been alternately worried sick about you and very angry that you may have disobeyed and tried to skip out on your initiation. If what you've described is what happened there should be some evidence." She glanced around at the other sisters and then looked back at the pledges. "Strip."

The pledges immediately removed their clothing, not that much was involved as they were only wearing the shirts and short skirts. When they wee naked they automatically assumed the inspection position, hands behind heads, legs spread, chests out. Karen and the other members stared at the clear marks the crop had left across each pair of rounded buttocks. One of the sisters murmured, "A four bar gate." Several of the sisters gave her a questioning look, but otherwise no one did or said anything.

After a long inspection, one member finally spoke, "Karen, those are real marks and I can smell sex on them, can't you?"

Karen finally nodded. "We believe you. I have no idea who those men were or how they knew anything about you or why you would be there. What was supposed to happen was that the three real frat members were supposed to let you wait until after seven and then come get you. They were going to take you around a couple of places where they had other brothers in place and make you flash them. Then they were to take you back to the frat house and keep you on edge most of the night, making you think that the whole frat was going to gang bang you. But nothing would have happened. Finally they were going to bring you back here to the house and give you a spanking out on the front lawn. That was all. No real sex and nothing as harsh as what happened."

The pledges had a surprised look on their faces, especially Liz and Anna. Karen finally said, "Look, I'm sorry about what happened. Do you want to call the police?"

Sandy spoke up. "We agreed to everything that happened. They were very careful not to force anything on us. They even had us sign a release saying we wanted to go with them and do what they told us." The other two pledges nodded agreement.

Then she added, "It's over now and we have no idea who these guys are. Let's let it go." She looked around at the other two pledges and saw them nod agreement.

Slowly Karen said, "If that's the way you want it. Now I think we should let you go clean up and get some sleep. You can use the guest room upstairs." Then she added, "I think we can say that you have been sufficiently initiated." She glanced around at the other members. "You want to be rested for tonight ... Sisters."

There were smiles, some cheers, and congratulations from everyone at once. Then the three new members headed upstairs. They took quick showers and then went into the large guest room. As they entered, Liz said, "Looks like we got a lot more than they planned for us."

"True," Anna said, "but I have to admit I did enjoy it a lot more than I would have liked what they did have planned for us."

Sandy and Liz nodded. "Somehow I sort of wish we knew who they were. I might actually like to see them again."

Sandy smiled, "I would, too. Who knows - maybe they'll give us a call one day."

The three of them laughed, but Sandy was laughing for a slight different reason. She was thinking what had happened when she had asked Michael to wait a little in the van after the others had gotten out.

When she had asked, he dropped his hand from the door handle and turned to face her. She began, "First, I'd like to say that this initiation was not at all what we expected for our Hell Night. But I, and I believe the other two, don't regret a second of it. Secondly, I don't know who you are but I'm willing to bet that you are not the frat brothers sent to get us and probably not in a frat at all."

Michael froze for a second. "What makes you think something like that?" he asked.

Sandy smiled at him. "Well, several things. You never once mentioned the name of your frat or of our house. I don't even think you knew where our house is located until we told you where to drop us off. There were a couple of other things you didn't seem to know either. But the biggest thing was that you didn't behave like frat men would to pledges on their Hell Night. I won't say you didn't hurt us - the spankings definitely hurt. But not in any viscous way. They were more to stimulate us, I think. You didn't run us down. Most telling, you never made any attempt to humiliate us. Sure, you did things that embarrassed us, but embarrassment is not the same as humiliation."

Michael quickly replied, "Maybe we were just being a little nicer." He started to say something else when Sandy interrupted him.

"No, don't say anything. I really believe you haven't actually lied to us at all. Don't start now." Michael closed his mouth and she went on. "I said I didn't regret a bit of tonight. I don't think the other two have guessed about you yet, and, well, they will probably be a bit mad when they do. But give us a few days and I expect they will feel the same as I do about everything." She then reached over and placed a folded piece of paper in his hand. Quickly she leaned forwards and gave him a quick kiss and then opened her door and got out.

Now as she remembered this she smiled to herself again. He had her phone number. She had expected to need a few days to talk the other two pledges - no, the other two sisters - into it, and had told him to wait a week. Now she was sure that by then all three would be happy to hear from the men. She was even already looking forward to being tied to the bed again while Michael did things to drive her nearly out of her mind.

Smiling to herself, Sandy climbed into bed and as the three of them settled down, she said, "Good night, sisters. I think tomorrow will be the first of some very good days."