Plum Island Refuge Ch. 04

Story Info
Nelle's summer surprise from husband and friends with love.
2k words
4.18
22.5k
0
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monsieur La Zuke

Plum Island Refuge is a beautiful place especially in the summer, but the screened porch ofSea Turnis a necessity. For as lovely as the ten mile long barrier island of sand dunes, fens, bluffs, pine groves, and wild plum bushes is, there are a couple of weeks that the greenheads are just miserable and unless there is a breeze, the mosquitoes and gnats are just as annoying.

Fortunately, the gnats depart after sunset along with the greenheads; and this evening there is a steady southwesterly to invite Brether and Anne to skinny dip off the dock at the end of the pier in the sound without being eaten alive by the mosquitoes. Nelle and Drew who have chosen to retire to the master bedroom on the second deck of the cottage also find comfort as the prevailing nighttime breeze wafts through the open widows, keeping the humidity in check.

Brether's vacation scintillates with the arrival of the Fosters. He thoroughly enjoys Anne as variation for himself, but his excitement at Drew's being the beneficiary of Nelle's charms is unusually keen. Over the years he's had very agreeable thrills to her descriptions of fucking two or three of her patients as essential aspects of their therapy. He recognizes her highly charged sexual being and indeed takes vicarious pleasure in her occasional choice of outside partners.

Earlier that day, the men and Anne conspire to give their hostess a special time. The boys go to town under the ruse of going to Surfland for some fishing gear, but actually they go to Tender Crop Farm to select an appropriately sized and shaped zucchini.

A waning gibbous moon rising in the east over the island lights the scene. The quiet is broken only by the sound of halyard slap on aluminum masts and waves lapping on the bulkhead. In combination with that scent of salt marsh, a romantic mood is set.

Anne and Brether bring a blanket and a cooler with some champagne in it down on the dock with them. The water in the sound on the rising tide is relatively warm (You locals know what I mean!) and the couple easily enters the water. Brether and Anne begin with kissing and fondling as they float, but soon they drift to where they can touch bottom. Anne's nipples have become hard, erect and sensitive in the cool water; and as Anne floats on her back, Brether supports her from below and begins to suckle one of her pert tits. Brether's cock, which had previously retreated into its turtleneck sweater in the too cool water, is now hardening as the heat of their passion rises and begins to thaw his dick.

Nelle and Drew have retreated to a bedroom on the second deck of the cottage and Drew's cock has already begun to respond to the smell Nelle's musk mingled with the salt air. Drew enters the room first and Nelle follows behind him leaving the door open. Standing beside the bed, Nelle and Drew begin their foreplay kissing and caressing, tasting and touching.

Holding her arms out like an angel, Nelle stands perfectly still as Drew begins to work her body from head to toe with his hands and mouth.

"You know the rules." Drew says as he runs his hands through her hair.

"I do." Nelle replies demurely.

Drew continues to run his hands through her hair and finger her earlobes. Tenderly, he kisses her cheeks and her eyelids. Arriving at her mouth he kisses her passionately. She responds earnestly, but when she opens her mouth slightly indicating that she would accept his tongue should he offer it, he does not. Drew then moves on to kiss and nibble at Nelle's neck. Drew cups her breasts in both hands and then directs her to lie on the bed.

Nelle lies in the middle of the bed. Drew places two pillows under her ass to raise her hips; and then, using four lengths of black satin ribbon, he stakes her out, tying her to arms and legs to the four bedposts.

Lighting the candles that he had strategically placed around the room earlier, he flicks off the lights and turns on the stereo to issue strains of Ravel's "The Boléro." Nelle does not know what Drew has in mind this year. Displayed on the bed, totally vulnerable and exposed, Nelle's pussy begins to secrete in anticipation.

Brether and Anne halt their play on the dock at the prearranged "lights out" signal and the couple comes up from the water with the select zuke that has warmed all day on a windowsill. Drew blindfolds Nelle, and Brether and Anne enter the room without a sound under the cover of the music.

Drew and Brether move simultaneously to the end of the bed and it seems to Nelle to be Drew only, but it is Brether crawling over the end of the bed who dines at the Y. He pulls her labia roughly apart and dives in latching viciously onto her clit. Nelle, squealing, squirms and strains at her bonds.

"Oh, my God, Drew!" she groans. "Eat me! Eat me up! Make me cum! I want to cum!"

Her exhortations drive him wild, and Brether gives her swollen bud a thorough going over but stops short of her orgasm.

"Finish me Drew! Finish me!" Nelle begs. But Brether withdraws from the bed and Drew says, "Not yet, my dear, not yet."

Nelle hears the snap of a bottle cap and the squish of what she assumes is massage oil. This time it is Drew who crawls over the foot of the bed. Passing up her bare throbbing cunt, he straddles her. Nelle can feel his big cock come to rest on her abdomen as he leans forward to massage her tits.

Drew's large hands totally cover her big soft mams. Drew gropes and deeply massages them kneading the lush globes like bread dough. Then he gives his attention to her erect nipples. Rolling the pink teats hard between his thumb and forefinger he pulls them out long.

Nelle moans and pulls at the satin restraints and begs, "My tits. O Drew, play with my tits hard. I can feel it all the way to my clit. Suck my tits. Please suck my tits."

Brether's cock hardens and he strokes himself as he watches Drew handle his wife.

" No, Nelle, " is Drew's flat reply. "I've done enough for you."

Drew still straddling Nelle moves up towards her head. Holding his cock in his hand, he wipes it all over Nelle's face and commands, "Open your mouth, Nelle, and suck me!"

Per the rules, Nelle obediently opens her mouth; and Drew feeds her his fully hard cock and begins to fuck her mouth.

Brether, cock waving, moves to the bedside and leans in next to her. Then softly, "Nelle, this is Brether. Isn't Drew's big juicy cock delicious? I'm watching him fuck your sweet mouth. Soon, darling you will make him cum and I will watch you suck down his hot seed."

Nelle's excitement grows. She loves it when Brether watches her with another man, and she really focuses on doing a good job eating Drew's dick for Brether's viewing pleasure.

Suddenly, Nelle realizes that it must be Anne who is kneeling between her outstretched legs. She feels Anne's manicured hand at her opening labia. Anne runs the zucchini up and down Nelle's slit. She has slathered it in KY warming gel, but she didn't need to. Nelle's cunt is gushing and there is plenty of warm wet lubrication. Anne teases her clit with it first, then brings its flower-tip to probe at the opening of her flowing vagina.

Brether whispers to Nelle again, "Anne is going to fuck you with the zucchini that Drew and I bought for you today at the farm, Nelle. It's beautiful. You should see it. It's bigger than Drew is and bigger than me and we have named him just for you,Monsieur La Zuke. He's going to be tight in your pussy -- oh so tight Nelle, but you'll like it. I know."

And it is tight. Anne inched the 12-inchMonsieur La Zuke into Nelle's tight cunt. She had to. Inch by inch she would insert the green monster letting Nelle's vagina expand to its hard diameter and experience every glorious inch of the sensation. At eight inches, it seemed it was all the way home, but Anne pressed and persisted for another two. Nelle wailed out in ecstasy. And then the real fun began as Anne began to fuck her fully filled cunt with the big green dildo. She reamed the hearty veg in and out. Nelle writhed, bucked, whined and strained. Staked out as she was, she was helpless as Drew fucked her mouth and Anne mercilessly fucked her cunt withMonsieur La Zuke.

"Cum Nelle, " Brether urged, whispering into her ear. "I want you to cum."

Her mouth full of Drew's cock, all Nelle could do was nod and mumble her affirmative. She wanted to please him and herself.

Drew, holding Nelle's head in both his hands, thrust his cock deep in Nelle's throat and, finally, came with a vengeance. Nelle sucked and swallowed every drop of his load and Drew was spent.

"Now taste yourself, Nelle," Anne commanded, holding the zucchini to Nelle's lips. And Nelle licked the veggie clean of her own juices.

"Good girl, Nelle," Brether encouraged, "and you sucked Drew off so beautifully, but I still want to watch you to cum."

"Oh yes!" Nelle cries in breathy response. "I want to cum!"

Anne reinsertedMonsieur La Zuke into Nelle's sorely abused cunt and really worked him. Fast and slow, twisting it in and out, Anne brings Nelle higher and higher and to the top.

Brether pumps his own meaty dick as he watches Anne fuck Nelle with the hard dark green shaft. And Drew, also watching the scene, begins to get hard again. Brought to the top, Nelle cums hard screaming her orgasm to the ceiling. Brether immediately loses it. His load gushes all over her tits and belly.

Anne holdsMonsieur La Zuke in Nelle's spasming cunt so that Nelle can experience the full effect as Drew, completely erect again, takes Anne doggy style from behind. Drew rams his cock deep in Anne; and balls audibly slapping her pussy, they both get off. Everyone thoroughly satisfied, they all help untie Nelle. Happy with the results of their little orgy, they exchange hugs and kisses all around; and the four friends head for the Jacuzzi on the porch. Brether makes a quick stop in the galley to pick up a cold bottle ofTattinger'sfrom the fridge along with four champagne flutes, then joins the other three already in the tub.

They open the bubbly and Nelle proposes a toast. "Here's to us - the best fuck buddies in the whole world!"

"Hear, hear!" they all cheer.

"Thank you guys. That was quite the surprise you all cooked up for me tonight. What a rush!" Nelle extols.

"So you really liked it?" Anne asks anxiously.

"I sure did! Whose idea was it?" Nelle inquires between sips.

"It was really a group think, Nelle," Drew declares proudly.

"Really!"

"Yes, dear. Anne and Drew and I all contributed a piece," Brether adds.

"You all contributed a piece? I'll say! Very punny, dear," Nelle laughs as do they all.

The happy foursome polishes off their drinks and trundle off to bed with their usual partners.

Nelle and Brether retire to the master bedroom. Totally relaxed, they roll into bed in the quiet darkness, face one another, and begin to reprise the evening.

"Nelle, I'm so glad you liked this year's little surprise. You know how I love to watch you climax and how I loved it last year watching Drew's meaty cock disappear into your juicy cunt. I know you loved it, too, but what did you think ofMonsieur La Zuke?"

"Well, sweetie, I did love the scenario you all played out for me tonight; andMonsieur La Zuke certainly had the hardest hard-on I ever experienced; and I certainly felt every inch of his incredible twelve; but nothing feels as good or tastes as good as a real cock," she smiles fondling Brether's package.

"So you don't want to replace me with Monsieur La Zuke?"

"Darling, you know me. No vegan, I will always be your meat eater."