Plundered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he walked back in to the parlour he looked at Pip, him and Zak were lifting Rachel up by the timber pole and securing it, the spare rope now round the timber and her shoulder’s holding her firm, Zak made sure her ankles were still tight to her thighs.

Her pink naked body was swinging from the beam face to face with Pip, all she kept saying was, “Please don’t hurt me,” but they weren’t listening, she was beautiful, firm full bodied, and only eighteen years old, and she was helplessly at their mercy, so why should they, all they wanted to do was fuck her.

Jeth moved towards Albert, who was sat with his back to them facing his own bedroom door.

Jeth grinned as he swung round the chair and sat on his lap, he looked at Albert who was now bright red from struggling, Jeth almost whispered, “Don’t you waste your time fightin them ropes, Zak’s used to ropin live big deer but you don’t know nothing bout that, you only mash em up, still enough of that lets have a peek in that room, lets me and you see what’s happin with that gorgeous mummy-doll of yours.”

Jeth opened the door, Albert first let out a loud groan which went to a low sob as he saw his beautiful wife, naked and sat on the big rocking chair, her wrists tied to the thick wooden arms. Her legs were open wide, the older man was between them, his face sucking at the lightly covered slit, then he was rubbing his chin in to her cunt forcing the big bushy beard, up and down the inside of her thighs, Albert could see her biting he lip, she was aroused.

Her head rolled back as Joel sucked on her nipples, Albert knew the look of the large pink puffy areolas as they pushed blood to her thick, now hard pointed nipples. Suddenly they heard her gasp as the beard rubbed hard on to her clit, the old mans head moving up and down then side to side, she squirmed on the chair as his beard tickled over her clit, Jeth looked back at Albert, “The old timer has a way with that beard, really does know how to use the best bits of some-one else’s wife, nope, I ain’t seen many love boxes stay dry when he’s working on them and them nipples on your Mrs could poke his eye out,” as he pulled the door shut he smiled, “And as for that mouth and ass,” the door clicked shut.

Le-Roy was enjoying being left on his own with Audrey, she was still traumatised with what was happening and she put up little resistance to his abuse. She lay side ways on her bed, her legs hanging off the edge and spread wide, with her hands tied all she did was stare at the ceiling as Le-Roy lay beside her, smelling her hair and licking her neck and face, he whispered in her ear, “Yous real pretty, yous gonna let me make yous candy box all wet and slippy, yous can’t do nothin and yous ain’t goin anywhere, you gonna let old Le-Roy fuck you up, bet yous a hot little mover when we get yous goin, I bet yous likin me doin this to ya right now?” His right hand was up under her night shirt playing with her cunt.

His left hand moved and held the neck of her night shirt as he stopped playing with her cunt, moved his right hand to the top of the night shirt, with his strength it was easy to rip the garment in two, it parted, exposing her gorgeous young body to him, “Oooooeeeeee, look at the size of them tits, jezese they is big, god now thems the kind of hills and valleys old Le-Roy likes to get lost in.”

He bent and licked at her nipple, he turned his eyes up to the impassive girl, “That’s right baby doll you just lay there while Le-Roy has some funnin with yous, licking this pretty body, yous gonna need all yous strength when Jeth comes back, he likes to fuck pretty gals, and he likes to fuck em rough and yous a real pretty gal.”

As Jeth moved away from Albert he laughed at him as he just sat staring at the closed door, “Don’t you go worry non we will open the door again soon, wouldn’t like you to miss none of your Mrs body parts funnin with the boys.”

He stopped as he took in the sight by the wall. Pip was fucking the hanging Rachel while he held her jaw tight making the sobbing girl stick her tongue out so he could tickle it with his. Zak was behind her fucking her ass his hands round pulling and rolling her nipples, her hands, still fastened to the end of the pole, flexed in pain and the side of her face ran with tears.

Jeth called over, “You all havin fun?”

Pip held her jaw firm forcing her tongue to stay out and turned to Jeth, “Just teachin her tongue how to dance reckon it will be doin a lot of dancing on the business end of my rooter.”

Jeth roared with laughter as he made his way back to Audrey’s room.

He opened the door, there was Le-Roy his right hand pushing her left leg wide, his face lapping at Audrey’s cunt while his left hand squeezed and mauled her right breast, Jeth said, “You ain’t doin a good job of getting her candy box hot, not like Pa’s doin with the older one, you should see her cunt leakin like a bust water pump, anyway, ain’t no point in bothrein, I’m horny let me have her, I’ll wake little baby-doll up.”

Le-Roy knew better than to get between Jeth and a bit of beaver, so he moved back, Jeth grabbed Audrey’s ankles and hauled them up the front of him, the front of his overalls were already hanging down but his cock was up and hard as he moved forward. He started pushing Audrey back until her head hung over the other side of the bed.

He knelt on the bed ran his hands down the back of her legs until they were at her knees, he shoved them back to her breasts, lent forward and literally rammed his full length up the gapping cunt.

Although Le-Roy had made the entrance to her cunt wet with his licking, the inner wall was still dry, she screamed as his cock ploughed in, she squirmed from side to side rocking, trying to escape the invading meat, Jeth held her firm, “That’s it, ooooeeee baby-doll you didn’t let me down, loves it when they scream, c’mon little gal lets get your cunt movin some more, I loves fuckin me a wiggla.”

With her head hanging off the bed Audrey couldn’t see the grin on Jeth’s face as he fucked her as hard as he knew how, ramming his firm thick nine inch’s to the hilt. Audrey had some boyfriends and she was no virgin but nothing had prepared her for such a viscous fucking by this thick uncaring meat that she now felt was trying to rip her in half.

Her head rolled from side to side as she whimpered the word no over and over again, unfortunately for her the way her mouth moved brought the attention’s of Le-Roy, “Now yous got a pretty little mouth on you and yous looks like yous wants to do somethin with it, I have just the thing.”

With out warning he slapped her face hard, “Open yous preety mouth wide and I mean wide, yous got some suckin to do.”

He put his knees against the side of the bed, put both hands on her tit’s and squeezed real hard, she screamed, “That’s wide enough,” and he pushed his cock in to the girls mouth, “Yous just watch my balls as I they get closer to yous eyes, because I’m gonna get all of my cock down yous tight throat, this is gonna be one blow-job I ain’t never gonna forget and I reckon it’ll be the same for you.”

In the parlour Pip and Zak had filled Rachel’s ass and cunt and were lowering her down, Pip said, “Get her arms crossed and up you know the way, don’t think she’ll give you any trouble I think we fucked the fight out of this one, think it’s time for daddy-o to have another peek.”

Pip left his cock dangling out of his jeans as he went in front of Albert, “You wanna see what just popped little cutie-dolls cherry? She’s got a nice tight cunt, good fuck, you should be proud to have fathered such a good fuck and just to see if I was right I’m gonna fuck her holes some more, still that’s fer later fer now lets see what your old ladies doin”.

He grinned at Albert as he opened the door, Albert’s eyes saw Jacquelyn, her arms where crossed and tied to a rope that was around her just under her armpits virtually folding them half way up her back. Pa was sat on the chair, she was laying face down across his lap; he was finger fucking her with his right hand while whipping her ass really hard with a branch, his left hand really knew what it was doing.

He was rocking in time for Joel to be knelt, holding her head down just right for fucking her mouth, as the chair moved forward his entire length disappeared in to her mouth, she choked, tried to move her head, gagging until the chair rocked back letting her take a breath of air as some of the cock slid out.

“Ya got to give it to Pa he likes to get them sexed up and horny before he fucks em, he can make em really wet, believe me your Mrs will be real wet by the time she’s ready to let her cunt suck him up her love box.”

He started to close the door, “Well can’t stand here chattin all day, got me some young lady waitin to have her mouth full of my rooter, wouldn’t do fer me to be late, you understand,” he slammed the door, “That will make her jump as if she won’t be doin a lot of that soon.”

By the time he’d finished Zak had tied Rachel the same way as Jacquelyn, she was kneeling just about concusses to what was going on, Pip strode up to her, crouched down and looked at her, “You ready to suck me and Zak here?” he put a thumb each side of her mouth and pushed back and up, “Why that’s a hansom smile on such a pretty mouth, I reckon you could get two dicks in there, how’s about we try and you remember pretty gal, no teeth marks, just lots of tongue dancing.”

She pulled her head back and looked down, “No, please no, I can’t.”

Zak grabbed her hair and stood up dragging her up on her knees, “Ain’t no word as can’t, unless you want some more pain at least this way you get fed, now open your fucking mouth because that’s what it is.”

Both men slapped their hard cocks on the cheeks of the sobbing girl until she opened her mouth fully, first Zak rammed his in then he made way for Pip, Rachel’s head was dragged side to side as each man shoved in then let the other until Zak said, “Keep it open cutie-doll wees both havin some,” she swallowed and gagged as both cocks pushed the sides of her mouth in to distorted pouch’s.

Audrey’s mouth was receiving the same treatment from Le-Roy but she knew how to keep her mouth open and breath through her nose as Le-Roy, having her in the position he wanted, was determined to shove it all the way down, both men enjoyed the fact that all the fight had been fucked out of her, she just lay there and they knew they could do what they liked to her.

As Jeth spued his cum up in to the helpless girls cunt he grunted his satisfaction, “Nice little fuck, feel better fer that,” he just pulled himself out and stood back letting her legs drop back to the bed, he watched Le-Roy as he started to push harder building ready to fill her throat, “You happy with this un fer a while?”

Le-Roy tensed himself and shouted “Oh yes sir,” as his cock exploded its juice in to Audrey’s mouth.

He pulled out as she rolled to the side coughing and spitting the filthy juice from her mouth and nose, Le-Roy looked at Jeth, “Ya sure I’m alright with this un, I’ll play with her some more then fuck her ass, got me a feelin that cute hole ain’t been poked.”

Jeth laughed as he went out the door, “Only one way to find out is to go in.”

Le-Roy grabbed Audrey and turned her length ways on the bed, then fell on her; took the collar of her torn T-shirt and wiped her mouth, “Yous and me gonna do a little kissin and smochin before yous cute little butt gets to know my cock in a deep and meaninful way, and you better do some kissin back or I might git to hurtin these big pink nips yous got,” his fingers gripped her nipple as his mouth closed over hers.

Jeth walked back in to the parlour, heading for Albert. Pip and Zak were still attacking Rachel, face fucking her as hard as they could, a little driblet of blood ran from her nose testimony to the force the two cocks were using to fuck her mouth, the room was full of her, ahh, ahh, ahh as the cocks pushed at her, her hair held tight making sure she was unable to move away.

Jeth announced his arrival to Albert by a swift smack on the back of his head, “How’s it goin daddy-o?”

The hate in Albert’s eyes was obvious to Jeth who slapped him again, “I’ll fucking show you what hates all about before you and I see day light again.”

He went to punch him, but said, “No this should hurt far more;” he opened the door.

Jeth couldn’t have been more right if he had tried, as the door opened Jacquelyn was half bent, half knelt at the side of the bed; Joel was knelt on the bed his cock imbedded in her mouth, Pa was stood behind her, his knees bent behind hers, he held her around her hips driving his cock hard up her cunt.

What hurt Albert the most was her hands weren’t tied. The fingers of her left hand were wrapped round Joel’s cock pumping it in to her mouth, her tongue licking all over the head then her mouth sucked it greedily in.

Her right hand was between her legs holding the old mans hands against her cunt forcing him to play with her, she was groaning at every thrust.

Jeth didn’t need any encouragement, “Ooooeee just look at that hot box go, your Mrs is taking it all the way, both ends and she’s lovin it, told you Pa had a way at getting them ladies hot and your city bitch ain’t no different, when they’s got a wet cunt any cock will do,” as he laughed in Albert’s face Pa took his cock out and jerked it all over Jacquelyn’s back, Jeth turned from Albert and walked in to the room, “She still looks mighty hot, let’s have me a feel of her fun box.”

Jeth put his hand between Jacquelyn’s legs, she immediately bent allowing him to push two fingers up her, “Ooo yes sir, this is one hot wet cunt and it wants more.”

He looked back at Albert, “And she’s gonna get more, you don’t mind do you daddy-o if I just fuck this pretty hot box Mrs of yours?” he let the clip off the overall strap and pulled his rampant cock free, bent behind her and guided himself up and in, “This is one snug sucking cunt, come on mummy-doll ride the bone.”

Albert had never seen Jacquelyn like this, her hips were pushing up and down, her hand was rubbing hard between her legs as her mouth now totally covering the hard cock pushed at Joel’s stomach, both men enjoying the uncontrollable passion that this woman was in the throws of.

Zak and Pip held Rachel between them as they stood behind Albert watching the show that Jacquelyn was putting on for anybody to see.

Rachel was to exhausted to stand on her own so each man had her held under each of her bound arms, the blood had dried on her top lip, her face had the marks of the beating it had just had, but her eyes had focused on the scene, Pip whispered in her ear, “How long you reckon before we have you like that? Can’t wait to see cutie-doll all sexed up and cock hungry, I reckon you will be making two or three of us work hard to get you off, look at me cutie, it will happen,” he gave her a shake, her tear filled eyes looked at him, “Oh yes it will happen,” as if to enforce his remark he let his other hand take a handful of cunt hair and gave it a tug.

She tried to cross her legs to stop him but he just held tight until she gave up the struggled. Further abuse was saved by the arrival of a sobbing Audrey, propelled by Le-Roy; she looked in horror at Rachel’s marked face she looked at the pitiful sight for just a moment before everybody looked in to the bedroom.

They looked as Jacquelyn screamed out, “Fuck me you bastards, fuck me god I need to be fucked harder, come on harder, you’ve got a cock use it,” Jeth was fucking her really hard as she was pumping Joel’s juice on to her face and over her hanging tits with one hand, they saw her other hand still buried between her legs.

Pip looked at Le-Roy, “Got us a hot one there, how’s baby-doll?”

Le-Roy slapped Audrey’s bottom, “She’s still sore from the ass fucking I just gave her, first time wasn’t it baby-doll, yous don’t worry you’ll get used to it, maybe yous even getting a liken for it, most women do.”

The younger men’s chatter was silenced by Pa, “Seems like mumma’s hot and horny, let’s use it, string the youngins up, facing each other, I got somethin to get, you boys get some booze in here I’m reckonin this could be a long fun night.”

Jeth kept Jacquelyn busy while the other four tied Audrey and Rachel, arms up, to a beam, they followed Pa’s orders and looped the rope so the girls could be moved closer or apart along the beam whenever they waited.

Pip put some logs on the dying fire as Pa came back, “Turn him so he can watch, Jeth you still got mummy-doll sexed up?” They all laughed as they heard some grunting from the bedroom. Pa reached in to the big pockets on his overalls, he put the two corncobs on the table then the jar of horse liniment, “They’m a bit hard for eating but they should still have a use.”

As Jacquelyn was heard screaming in to her next orgasm Pa stripped the leaves off the cob, the slim green corn seeds looked hard. Pa cleaned it all but left some of the hair on the top, took off the top of the jar and smeared a little of the oil over the top end, then did the same to the other, “You can bring that cock crazy bitch out here Jeth.”

Jeth emerged from the room, both of them looked exhausted, Jacquelyn didn’t look at Albert she just looked at the floor as Jeth guided the naked beauty towards the centre of the room. Pa stood between the two girls both of them looked terrified as Jeth pushed Jacquelyn at him, “Well you are a hot assed fuck factory ain’t you mummy-doll?”

She tried to back away from him but Jeth was right behind, his hand grabbed her ass, she jumped forward and whimpered, “Please, no more.”

Pa laughed, “Oh plenty more, next is to see if these two love boxes can get as hot as yours and I reckon your just the gal to do it, kneel down between them.”

Humiliated already by what they had forced her to become she didn’t look at the two suspended girls but knelt in front of Pa, he looked down at her, “Mam you sure do have a cutie mouth, but that’s for later, boys pull the little girlies legs apart.”

Le-Roy and Joel pulled Audrey’s, Zak and Pip had Rachel, “O K mummy-doll see these here cobs, I’m just gonna put a bit more liniment on them, you know lady this is used to warm up any muscle problems we has with horse’s and it gets warm real quick and these here hard corn seeds, they’s real good at excitin places where the sun don’t shine and I leaves some scratchy hair on the top, just to make sure all them places gets a ticklin.”

Jeth looked over at Albert, “Told you he had a thing about gettin love boxes hot, it’s a kind of hobby with him.”

Albert just stared straight ahead as Pa continued, “Now little lady you are goin fuck these two younguns until we say stop, if you don’t then we will do something else to them,” he left here kneeling with the corncobs in her hands as he went behind Rachel, “Just pull the younguns legs open a bit more and slightly forward boys.”

In a split second his belt was in his hand up and across Rachel’s ass.

“Yyeeeeeee, yeeeeeee, yyoowweeeee,” Rachel screamed as the belt connected with her, sending a searing pain through her ass cheeks, “Owowowooo, aaaahhhhyyeeee.”

As more strikes landed, “We sure got us a screamer,” Pip sniggered.

Pa walked around behind Audrey, “Just to show there ain’t no favouritism.”

His wrist flicked and the belt snaked out across Audrey’s soft ass, “Oooowwee oooowwhhha, it hurtsssss, it, it hurtssss, aaaaaahhhhh nooo.”

The welts on her ass turned quickly red, “Sings nicely that one, mam you want me to go back to the other’n or?”

Her hands trembling Jacquelyn took a cob in each hand, ran her hands up the inside of each girls leg and pushed the oiled ends at the entrance to their cunts.

She pushed and gently turned the hard vegetables until slowly the lips of the open slits folded round the ends, the hairy tops disappeared as Jacquelyn pushed harder, Pa came round behind her, “Got to see at least two third up them holes so quit stallin.”