Plundered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pip had already blown his cum over her ass but he was finger fucking her enjoying making her come all over his hand.

The next sound was of Audrey screaming as she climaxed over the cob, Pa turned and looked at Albert his cock had pumped its self dry covering Audrey’s pretty face with its sticky juice. Albert groaned, he looked down in despair unable to hold him self any longer, not only had these men humiliated him now he was humiliating himself, he had relieved himself, the wet stain widened over his trousers.

“Well daddy-o, seein as you’ve gone and pissed yourself reckon its time for us to be goin, got a long, long way to go till we’em home, still be more interesting with the three extra passengers,” Albert started to struggle, “Oh ya, these fun fucks will be comin with us, I think that was the wrong way to put it, mind you they’ll be tied so cumin could be in there somewhere, looking at your Mrs though she may not have to be tied, hot assed little lady.”

Albert tried to say something but the gag never moved, “Just relax Mr Daniel Stratton, Attorney at Law, oh yes I recognized you, you didn’t think a new hair cut and a fancy name would fool me, not after you plundered everything from us, you and those phoney deeds, that gold mine was for all of us and we trusted you but you just disappeared with the lot, never left us nothin, nothing to leave our Grandkids, no legacy.”

He turned away then swung back and held the arms on the chair staring at the bound man, “Do you know how many men killed themselves because of you? Now what’s left are sweating in another hell hole just because you wanted the high life, well I got news for you.”

Pa took a deep breath, “ As I said you plundered from us, so what goes around comes around, we will be takin them, you don’t worry none, some evidence will be found near a frozen river, three holes, some clothes, you know how easy it is to disappear, oh and some-one will ring a garage about a broken headlight to fix tomorrow, and just for your information every day these three little cuties will service twenty two miners. You seen how easy they get sexed up, well we have some other things that will keep them like that for twenty four hours a day, and they’ll breed and your two look like they got a lot of years of breedin in them.”

He took another big breath, “If they have boys they will be set to work and their girls, not knowing who the fathers are then the men won’t care so they will certainly be working, you want to know something, up in the mountain’s at six blowjobs don’t look for no legal document and at eight to ten’s it’s a good age fer the men to be movin to another enjoyable site”, he laughed, then his face changed as he spat out his last sentence.

“And you just remember when you’re in your fancy home enjoyin our money that’s what will be happin to your Grandkids, that’s their legacy.”

Pagan.