Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long until she entered into a chain of linked orgasms. Like a tidal wave, or rather exponential domino effect of pleasure and sensation. Mitch and Frank both told her that they were going to cum soon and she was so engulfed that all she could do was yell out for them to cum for her. Both men not quite at the same time tightened their grips on her body and flexed their strong bodies as they emptied themselves into her. They continued fucking and thrusting until their cocks had totally relaxed.

After a few minutes to gather herself, and after giving Jake another ride on her doggie style, she kissed each of her poker mates and told them she was looking forward to next month. They each answered her that they couldn't remember the last time poker night had been so entertaining.

Then, at around three in the morning Viktoria gathered her clothing, and proudly, even defiantly with her head held high, she walked down the block towards her home, stark naked with cum dripping from each hole her husband's friends had ravished.

12