Poker Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhggnn," she gasped and pulled Ian inside of her as her pussy cinched around his shaft and trapped it inside of her as her body seized around the core of her being and waves of pleasure burst from her womb to assail her brain! The fog of pleasure only got thicker as her orgasm set Ian off at last and Heather became aware of him unburdening his balls into her tender and eager snatch!

Ian didn't say anything as he coated the inside of Heather's vagina with his spunk. The sensation of being held inside a pussy as it experienced its own orgasm was something new to him. Every roll of a muscle, or wash of heat from inside of her, only seemed to make him cum all the harder! How she was not tasting his cum at the back of her throat from the strength of his shot was a wonder to him. Ian felt the last of his load being milked out of him to pool inside of Heather and he collapsed onto his arms, holding himself above her heaving breasts as her glassy eyes opened and she smiled up at him.

"Thanks," she whispered.

Ian withdrew shyly, leaving her spread-legged across the table and Tully stepped up. He had waited all night for his shot at Tony's little sister and was not one for waiting while she cleaned herself up either. . .

Rough hands rolled Heather onto her stomach even before she was done recovering from Ian's wonderful cock. Her legs were pulled apart and those same hands were then between her legs, fingers parting her sore sex, and then came the intrusion of a newer, harder, cock! She squeaked at the pain and pounded her fists on the table even as the first slap of balls against her cunt took her by surprise and she felt an inkling of pleasure beginning to assert itself inside of her brain. Tony was smiling down at her as she was vigorously used. Tully had one leg raised with his foot on the table which made the angle of his penetration deeper than Heather was accustomed to. Tears of mixed shame and pleasure were running down her cheeks but Heather was still witness as Chloe crawled into Tony's lap and took his sheathed cock between her legs.

The damn foil over the condom had been a bitch to get opened but once he had finally freed the fucking thing Chloe had stepped up and unrolled it down the length of him. She and Tony had then watched as Ian had finished with Heather and Tully had turned her over and begun fucking her without even bothering to ask if she were willing. Chloe had then turned - showing him her perfectly formed ass - and sank down on top of him, burying him inside of her in a single deft motion.

Reverse Cow-Girl allowed Chloe some of her favorite things from sex. Every time she bucked her hips Tony's cock touched off her g-spot and then would stretch her open on its way back inside - giving her stimulation on her always sensitive clitoris. It also left her a hand free to play with his balls even as he was fucking her. In a pinch she might even try allowing one of the other guys to fuck her mouth while she did this, but Pete and Mike were both recovering, as was Ian and Tully and Tony were getting their turns right now. Heather was grunting with each and every one of her thrusts and after the serious fucking that Ian had given her, she was oozing his load all over Tully's cock and some was even pooling underneath her on the card table.

"God . . . uhh . . . fuck Tony . . . this feels great," panted Chloe. Enjoying the penis buried inside of her and getting off while watching her friend getting reamed just a few feet away.

Tony pressed inside of her and held her hips, preventing her from moving anymore. His face was buried against her back but judging from the noises he was making him was filling that condom with his cum. Chloe settled for just moving her cunt in tight little circles as he spilled inside of her. She might not be getting off with him inside of her but there were still a few cocks in this room and that had not been dipped in her honey pot and she had plenty of energy left to burn! At last Tony let her go and she stood up.

"That was fucking fantastic," he said still trying to catch his breath.

Chloe held the end of the condom while slipping it off of him and then pitched it into the waste basket where the beer bottles had been going. Still aching for a real orgasm she started looking around. Pete, Mike and Ian were all sitting off and enjoying the on-going drama of Heather getting pounded by Tully. That meant that it might be a while before any of those three were ready for another go. Some of their dicks were beginning to show signs of life but Chloe was really not in the mood to wait. That really only left one alternative and promises made earlier be damned. . .

I cannot take much more of this, thought Heather as Tully continued fucking her like a stud mounting a bitch. Her body could not manage another orgasm right now and he seemed hell bent and determined in wringing one out of her before giving up his load. Doggy sex had never been high on her favorites list so the position in which he was using her only made it more difficult to cum. Sure. Last time around she had taken Anton like this and then had her first gangbang and anal but she had been sexually frustrated and needed the release. Tully was boring into her and she was groaning the undeniable pleasure he was giving her but if he did not reach his finish soon she was going to pass out. Just as that thought crossed her mind a shadow fell over her. . .

Tully looked up from where he was drinking in the visual of his cock pounding into Heathers tight little box when he felt weight on the table. Chloe was inching over toward her friend - scooting on her ass - her legs were open, and she was offering Heather her slit! Christ these were two horny and perverted bitches. He eased back long enough for Chloe to sit in front of Heather.

"Heather, I know we promised but I need a little something." Chloe pleaded. Heather opened her tear reddened eyes to behold the clean shaven plain of her friend's mound. She needed something to distract her from Tully's relentless pounding too and the smell of Chloe's weeping snatch was more than she could resist. Without a sound she seemed to swallow her friend's quim and Chloe groaned with the sudden pleasure provided by lips and tongue that were more than just a little familiar with her most intimate areas!

Tully waited only a few moments, long enough for the two girls to find a speed that worked for them, and then he resumed fucking Heather's pussy. This time he was a little more restrained because he would not want to chance his genitals being in a girl's mouth if the guy fucking her was boring in for all that he was worth. In response to the slower speed of his strokes and the shallower depth of his thrusts, Heather began to respond by rising into his thrusts. Whenever he eased back out of her she would bury her tongue in Chloe's cunt and continue eating. Both girls were making pleasurable noises at this point and Tully was certain that he felt Heather's vagina tightening up in prelude to her orgasm. . .

I'm going to cum, thought Heather as she felt the sudden void left by Tully's retreating penis and capitalized by pressing her lips around Chloe's outer lips and then running her tongue directly through her friend's slit! God, her pussy tasted like ambrosia. A sweet mingling of her own arousal, a little sweat, and all of the foreplay and sex that the two of them had enjoyed this evening. The only thing really missing would have been if Chloe had allowed Tony to cum into her pussy instead of a rubber. Her quim always tasted better when Heather was taking a guy's load out of her friend with every pass of her tongue. Her own vagina had finally gotten with the program and she could feel the first hints of another orgasm building.

Chloe looked down between her own spread legs and marveled at watching her friend eat her out. They had been experimenting long before either of them had worked up the courage to part ways with their virginities so Heather going down on her was nothing new. It just only seemed to get better each and every time that they did shit like this. She felt her eyes involuntarily roll back in their sockets when the pressure from Heather's lips over her sex increased and the flattened tip of her tongue pressed in and rubbed over her clitoris!

"Holy shit," she gasped a second before a small orgasm exploded in her womb and quickly found its way to her brain! "I'm . . . ohhh . . . ugghhnn . . .," the rest of what she was going to say was lost in a slurred groan as her pussy convulsed beneath Heather's talented lips and her inner thighs were suddenly a lot wetter than the presence of that marvelous tongue could account for. Chloe panted and her hips twitched and convulsed but with Heather's head and shoulders holding her down she really couldn't do much beyond riding out the waves of released pleasure.

Heather's own body received Chloe's orgasm and the taste of her squirted juices was as close to heaven as she was sure to get! The heat rising from her friend's wanton hole washed over her still-probing tongue and even as she was still losing her cum Heather chanced slipping a finger inside of Chloe's asshole. Just as she was two knuckles in her own vagina suddenly spasms and without much by way of a warning Heather feels another orgasm rip through her. So close to the one that Ian gave her, and both having come by penetration, this one seems to be more intense and she can hear Tully groaning as he continues fucking her hole and his thrusting member is grasped by her vaginal canal.

"Sweet Mary, mother of God," Heather gasps against Chloe's still twitching vagina as unconsciousness threatens her but the waves of pleasure assailing her entire body - centering on that hole between her legs - will not allow her such an easy escape. Her crescendo of ecstasy is only increased when she feels Tully swell to fill her completely a few scant seconds before her pussy is again filled with cum. . . .

Tully collapsed onto his extended arms as he felt himself letting go inside of Heather. The twinned sights of both girls reaching orgasm while he continued fucking Heather had been more than his brain could handle. It was as though he were living out a scene from some of his favorite porn! His own orgasm felt as though it lasted for hours and by the time he had softened and began to shrink out of Heather her slit was awash in both his and Ian's seed. The mix was sweetened further by Heather's own orgasm and as they mingled that corner of the game room became suffused with an aroma of pure arousal and sexual fulfillment. Heather had collapsed across the table. Only her well-fucked pussy and sweet little butt where left hanging off the table but her legs had gone limp from the exertion - she was utterly spent. Her face was still buried between Chloe's legs though and the other girl was, likewise, prostrated upon the table, flat out on her back with her breasts heaving as she attempted to catch her breath. . .

Tony somehow managed to get both of the girls upstairs and changed into clothing that passed for pajamas. It would not do if their mother came home and found them as they had been. Passed out and thoroughly fucked by him and his frat and brothers. The guys had all gone to the living room to grab some couches and he had returned to his own room. Harper awakened as he switched on his old desk lamp to change into something for bed and had thrown off the covers to show him that she was naked and waiting for him. Three minutes of foreplay - him on her, not the other way around - brought her to an orgasm and she allowed him to crawl on top of her for what passed between the two of them for sex. He did cum, but it was akin to having sex with a desert. Harper's pussy and Death Valley had several things in common. They were both hot, deep, and dry. . .

Heather stirred in the middle of the night. Her aching pussy causing her to whimper in her sleep which roused Chloe. Her friend had then spooned her until she was still again and the two were not awakened again until morning. On Heather's desk was an envelope stuffed with her share of 'the House' which she happily split with Chloe before the two of them got to discussing the previous night's action? Talking soon turned into touching which lead to clothing flying in numerous directions! Sore or not the touch of her friend against her pussy was welcome and the two of them spent the best part of an hour pleasuring one another before Heather's mom knocked on the bedroom door and told them that their breakfast was getting cold. On their way down to the dining room the two of them were agreed that this was not going to be the last time for either of them . . . and that there was a certain friend that they shared between them that would benefit greatly from attending the next Poker Night!

All of my stories are open to comments and being rated. I wrote this piece as a continuation to another work of fiction. If you have enjoyed reading this work and would like to see the story progress please let me know and I will be only too happy to continue writing about Heather and finding out where her journey of sexual discovery leads her. I would take this time to thank you for reading my work and, as I said, and critique - positive or otherwise - is always welcome.

-The Author

12