Poking Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

"He wants to talk to you Dee" David said, the fear in his eyes betraying the fact that he was about to be fucked by me.

"Hello" I said into the cell phone.

"Hi, I'm Peter, and I am one of the guys here in town with Rod and Dave. We're just wondering if everything is ok? We saw them follow you up to the nightclub and were worried that they had misbehaved or something."

"No, not at all, in fact they have been the perfect gentlemen, unlike your friend earlier in the night" I teased, pretending that I had been annoyed at his action on my ass.

"Oh that's good. So.......would you mind if we join you?" he asked, his response catching me off guard slightly.

It was one thing to enjoy a foursome with your husband and two strangers, but to invite another few men up to what would obviously probably become a gang bang was another thing entirely. However, I was totally horny and watching Steve, Rod and David look at me puzzled in the lift, I made up my mind.

"Sure. Come on up. We're in 1407. Oh, bring some champagne with you please?"

And with that the course of my night was planned.

I passed the phone back to David, and told him his mate wanted to join us. Just to make Steve feel better about it all, I told him a couple of his mates wanted to come up and join us. The truth was I had no idea how many of them there were, but I knew there were at least five or six others. The guys smiled and laughed a little, before Rod said,

"Dee, you're amazing!! Why aren't there any women like you in the bush?".

"Because we city blokes keep them all down here with us near the jewellery stores" said Steve, grabbing my round the waist as the door to the 14th floor opened and we headed to our room.

Inside the room, I went to the bathroom and topped up all my makeup.

The lipstick was excellent, but I put a whole new layer on anyway. I added a generous splash of perfume, and had a large drink of water before brushing my teeth. Checking my look in the mirror, I was pleased. However, I also wanted to do something a little shocking. Steve and I had shared many adventures with other sex partners as you know, but this time I wanted to take control. I wanted this to be the night where I was in charge, and everything that happened would happen because I said so. With that in mind, I decided to strip off totally, and leave on only my stiletto heels and jewellery. I wanted to make an entrance that would drop the jaws of not only my husband, but the two farm lads that were in the room with him waiting to fuck me. I had been in the bathroom for about ten minutes I guess, and headed back to the main room.

Opening the door, I was greeted by a room full of men! there were at least ten of them in our room, and here I was standing naked in only my heels and jewellery!

There was sudden silence, as I entered the room and all jaws dropped, including my husband's. I was actually rather intimidated, but remembered that I was the one wanting to be in control tonight, and so I went into action! I walked across to where Steve was standing, took the beer from his hand, placed it upon my ass, and then pulled him to me and kissed him hard......our tongues clearly tangling in front of all the guys from the country. I then left him, and walked across to the door, my heels clicking on the tiled floor. I flicked off the main light switch, making me feel far more comfortable, and then asked all the men to find somewhere to sit.

The room was now filled with sexual anticipation, and I took a moment to plan my attack so to speak! I decided that seeing as how I had been the one to invite so many men up to our room, I would make Steve the centre of my attention and make him realise that I loved him deeply, despite having the sexual needs of a woman's basketballs team between my legs!

In the middle of the room was a large coffee table, and it looked strong. I went to the radio and found a station playing some mellow music, and proceeded to climb onto the coffee table in my heels and sway and writhe to the music. All the men were watching me, as I paraded and danced life a table top dancer in front of them. I felt sooo hot and horny that my hands just naturally wandered to my pussy and boobs and I began to close my eyes and openly masturbate in front of them all.

I must have been quite a sight. I am 40, you all know that. However, I am also 5'10' in my bare feet, and so in the heels I was wearing, I was standing almost 6'4". I was easily able to reach the roof of our hotel room, and I started to cum very quickly as my ample bosoms bounced to the music and my fingers worked their magic on my clit. I opened my eyes and the twenty eyes glued on my body were enough to send me over the edge for the first time that night. As I came my whole body convulsed and I managed to grab the roof above the coffee table as I orgasmed in front of all the men from the bush. It was a lovely orgasm, and I felt incredibly sexy as I stood there, one hand on the roof balancing me, the other delving into the folds of my pussy feeling the wetness my orgasm had produced. It was great to climax and know that ten men were watching me make myself cum, dying to fuck me and make me cum once more, preferably on the end of their cock! After cumming in front of them all, I was ready for some more action, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I dropped off the table and went to Steve, and ordered him to stand. I slowly, and ever so teasingly, dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants. I then called to the men in the room.

"Well, what are you all waiting for? Stand up and get yourselves ready!"

In front of my face, Steve's cock was sticking straight out. I knew this cock well, and proceeded to use only my mouth on it. My hands and knees were on the floor, and in this all fours position, my head and mouth were just below the level of most of the cocks in the room that were rapidly revealing them selves and hardening before me eyes! I first started just licking the tip, and made my way slowly down to his balls. I love to be nasty when showing off, and so I lapped at his hairless balls before taking one of them into my cock hungry mouth and slurping on it loudly before popping it out, with some force, causing Steve to groan a little at the pain. I looked up into his eyes, and winked at him, and decided it was time to move on! I slinked my way along the carpet, my pussy and ass exposed to the guys on the other side of the room, and found myself in front of David.

He had remained the shier and more polite of the men I had met that night, and so I decided to give him a special treat. I put his now hard cock in my mouth, and as I had suspected when we had danced in the club, his cock was rather nice and large. It was about an inch larger than Steve's, and I was looking forward to feeling it inside me soon enough. Using just my mouth, I placed my teeth hard up against the rim of the mushroom shaped head of his cock. It was very hard and very smooth, a sure sign that he had not cum recently. I was hoping this was the case, as I loved swallowing cum when the man has not cum in a while as it tastes much sweeter for some reason. (Girls - do you agree with this non-scientific research of mine? If you do, please email me and let me know so I can confirm that it is a true phenomenon and not just me being silly!!)

Anyway, as I gripped his cock with just my teeth, I began backing back on all fours towards the coffee table once more. It must have been a lewd sight before the other men in the room! Here was this leggy 40 year old woman, in a room full of strangers, plus her husband, totally naked apart from some awesome red lipstick and heels, pulling a young man across the room by his cock using only her mouth. I now wish Steve and I had thought to bring our video camera, but the truth be known, we hadn't planned for a full-on orgy, or we would have for sure!

So, I approached the table as David followed, being lead by his cock and slightly fearful of castration by teeth I am sure. I indicated that he should lay flat on the coffee table and he did so relieved. Once he lay down, I positioned myself above him in the classic 69 position and began to suck his wonderful cock once more, but this time properly using my hand, teeth, tongue and lips in the way that I know I can make a man cum pretty fast. For his part, David reached up and cupped my ass cheeks, and lowered my pussy lips down to his waiting, and writhing, tongue! The poor guy was obviously not that experienced, because he went nowhere near my clitoris, but I enjoyed his tongue flicking it's way around and in my pussy, making me wet.

On the table I went cock mad putting on a show, and was desperate to have my first cock spurt in my mouth. I noticed now that most of the guys had a beer in one hand, and were pumping their cock in their other fist. As I sucked on David, I could sense that he was approaching his orgasm. His hands were gripping y as tighter, his tongue action was becoming feverish, and his breathing was rapid and shallow. I momentarily looked towards Steve, and our eyes met, just at the very instant that David came. I locked my eyes on Steve's eyes, and then dropped my head to totally engulf the spurting cock in my throat. I deep throated David with ease, and the hot slimy cum juice slipped smoothly down my hungry throat, much to the delight of David and the other farm boys in the room. I could hear loud moans and cheers as I swallowed every drop of this young country stud's cum. I finished gulping, and then polished the head of his cock as it subsided back to normal size, all the while my tongue did it's work shining and cleaning the wonderful penis. His cum was indeed sweet tasting, and as I delighted in licking and swallowing the remnants on my lips and fingers, I stood up and moved across the other side of the room.

Behind me, a spent David climbed slowly off the table, collected a beer, and received high fives from several of his mates.

I proceeded to move around the room, again on all fours, simulating the movement of a big cat. Each time I arrived at a new cock, I would lick it, slurp it and jam it in my mouth to deep throat it, but I never touched them with my hands. I wanted to prove that I was capable of deep throating each of these guys without having to use my hands to stuff the fat mushroom heads inside my hungry mouth! I'd sampled the cocks of seven of the guys, apart from Steve and David, and there was only one left. As I moved across the tiled floor and approached, I took a moment to look up at his face. He was a small guy, almost jockey-sized, and I winked at him. For some reason his cock was still hidden in his jeans.

"What are you waiting for Tiger? Too shy to show a cock hungry woman your little cock?" I teased....thinking that this cute little guy must have been a little shy to flop it out in front of his mates.

"See for yourself baby" he said, winking at the guy to his left, who just happened to be Rod, the young cockster who had started this wonderful night off by squeezing my ass at the roulette table.

I'd given his cock a nice old bite with my sharp teeth as I had gobbled him moments earlier just to show him who was boss. I must admit the attitude of this little guy was a surprise, and it was making me even more keen to fuck.

Deciding I wanted to see his pecker, I moved up his body and rubbed the outside of his jeans with my boobs, and was a little taken aback top feel a rather large swelling inside there. I looked back up at him and moaned a little,

"OOoooh........just what do you have in THERE Tiger?"

I teased again, my hand reaching up and finding the zipper.

I slowly unzipped his pants, and before I reached the bottom, he cock burst forward against his now very tight underwear. This was getting better and better! I slinkily reached inside his undies, and felt my hand grip a VERY impressive shaft indeed. In fact, this little guy needed to actually stand up to allow me to release his cock from the confines of his undies and jeans. It was sensational. I pulled the underwear to the side, and released his shaft, and almost poked my eye out! The cock was a monster, with a head the size of the small guy's fist for sure! It must have been nine or ten inches long, and the head was a s big as an eating mushroom you cook on the bbq in summer! I was astounded as the room erupted in cheers for the cock of this little man.

"Wow" was all I could say.

I gripped the top of his jeans and removed them, before almost tearing off his jocks. I pulled that fat cock, almost forgetting there was a person attached to it, towards the coffee table and again laid him down. I started to lick it, looked over to Steve, and gave him a wide-eyed amazed look. He looked back directly at me and lifted his beer, indicating that I should indeed enjoy that monster that stood proudly before me. I planned on doing just that, and right in front of all his mates too.

On the table, little guy was running his hands all over my hair and scratching my back. After David's somewhat amateurish performance with his tongue, I was pleased to find that this guy was pretty good. I looked up and asked him his name.

"Pat" he said, but my friends call "Dome"........for obvious reasons honey"

he said as his cock again entered my hungry mouth.

I was unable to get much of it in, but that was ok, because I had other plans for THIS fine example of male specimen-hood! I lapped at it a few times, and Pat used his fingers on my already wet pussy to make sure I was well lubricated. In fact, he was so good with his hands that I actually contemplated waiting for him to give me another orgasm before I fucked his monster cock. But, desire for cock again got the better of me, and I positioned myself over the head of the 'Dome' and asked him to guide his cock into me. I reached up with my hands and put them behind my head, my bosoms on display for all to see as I arched my back and waited for what I knew would be an amazing feeling. I was not wrong.

As Pat pushed his cock head in me, I felt like I was being peeled like an apple. It was sensational. I was filled like I had not been in years, and the fact that my husband and eight other guys were watching me being impaled on this monster cock made me even hornier. I could feel the wetness of my pussy running down my thighs as my body attempted to cope with this gorgeous invader. Eventually he removed his hand after feeding me about four inches of fat cock shaft. I reached down and using my heels and hands for balance, began a slow rhythm of fucking on the big dick. It was amazing, and to be honest, I forgot all about the other people in the room. Below me, Pat's hands were all over my 34c boobs, tweaking my nipples and playing with my tits the way I love. This little guy was a great lover, and before long I was overcome with a sudden orgasm that ripped through my body like a train wreck. There was not any warning, and the shaking and convulsions were out of this world. The highlight was when, during one particular strong contraction and climax, I splayed my legs as wide as they would go and managed to cram all nine or ten inches of cock into my sopping but stretched pussy. Below me, Pat apparently had also reached his zenith, and as he took my very sensitive nipples between his fingers, the way O live, he pinched and pulled them hard. I had not finished my own climax, and the combination of orgasm, nipples being pulled, followed by the incredibly surging feeling of spurt after spurt of cum bursting from the massive cock in my cunt made me climax once more. It was a mind-blowing experience I have yet to match, and I collapsed on top of the cute little man, our mouths meeting in a kiss of genuine respect and adoration for the pleasure we had just shared.

I needed a break after that, and slowly climbed off Pat and the table. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up, before heading back out and grabbing a drink. Steve met me and asked if everything was ok.

"Hell yes, baby!" I answered, before kissing him deep on the lips and squeezing his heavy balls as they hung below the cock I had enjoyed so many times in all my orifices of pleasure.

"Well then, go enjoy yourself honey" he said, but I had other plans.

"Not so fast Stud!" I said, and lead him back to the floor of the main room.

I asked two guys to move the coffee table, and they quickly did so. I grabbed a rug that was near the bed, and laid it down on the tiled floor, before placing the large blankets off the bed on top of the rug, making a wonderfully soft and warm next in the centre of the room. As I glanced round the room at the men with their cocks out and beers in their hands, I knew that they were all looking forward to getting some action as David and Pat had minutes earlier. I would not disappoint them!

I pushed Steve down on the blankets and took his cock in my mouth, as I reached back and fingered myself in clear view of most of the guys. My recently fucked pussy was still distended from Pat's big cock, and my lips were still puffy and moist. I stopped sucking Steve and moved up to kiss him.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear, as his hands reached up and raked their way down my back, the way he knows I love it.

There's nothing quite as erotic as a pair of fingernails scraping their way down between your shoulders!

I positioned Steve's cock at the entrance to my cunt, and then decided to put on a show. I jammed down and up a few times, thrashing my head around like a pole dancer. When he was fully inside me, I reached down and took his hands and positioned them on my boobs, begging him to squeeze them and fucked him harder with my pussy as he did so. We put on quite a show, and as I enjoyed riding his cock up and down in front of all these country lads, I knew I wanted more. Many of them were now openly wanking and pointing their cocks at me and Steve as we fucked. I was being really wild, and was humping and rolling my hips on Steve's cock as if there were no tomorrow. I knew he would hold on. That's one of the reasons I love fucking my husband so much. He can hold off his own orgasm for ages, or he can cum in three minutes. His mind control when fucking is amazing.

After fucking like this for about ten minutes, and having all the guys encourage and shout suggestions, I knew it was time for something special to show these country boys how us city women fuck. I lifted myself up until only Steve's head was left inside me, and I dropped down onto my elbows. In this position, my head was resting alongside Steve's, and I could whisper dirty things into his ear without anyone else hearing if I wanted to.

"Ready for a show?" I quietly asked.

"You bet. Go right ahead and blow me away you hot slut!" he said, before we kissed and looked into each other's eyes once more.

This position also caused my asshole to be totally exposed to all viewers, and I reached back and slowly started to play with my own bum hole. I flickered the rim until my finger was wet with juices from my pussy. Sensing that I was ready, I eased my index finger inside my asshole, then pumped it in and out with shallow pulses a few times. Slowly, the sphincter muscle relaxed, until I was able to ease my whole finger inside my asshole, right up the the hand level. I felt around inside there and could feel my husband's cock head on the other side of the fine sheath of skin that runs between my pussy and my anus. God that was hot!

I then decided it was time to make my ass ready for some cocks, and so I inserted two more fingers, and began a fucking rhythm with Steve. Each time I dropped down onto his full length of cock, my fingers would withdraw, and then when I lifted off his cock, I would jam the three fingers deep inside my tight ass, making it loosen up gradually as we continued to put on an amazing show for our guests. I enjoyed fucking like this for a while, before Rod, the first guy I'd met that night, came over and joined us on the floor.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers