Poking Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers

"Time I get me some of that baby" he said.

"Not so fast you rude bugger" I kidded, wanting him to wait a little longer as I wanted to be in control.

I took his cock in my mouth as I continued to finger fuck my own ass and fuck my husband below me. I bit down hard on his cock, making jump a little, before smiling at him and then, in my best slutty voice, said;

"Ok, now get behind me country boy and fuck my tight ass. Come on, double fuck me till I collapse".

And with that, the room erupted into a chorus of cheers and whistles. I'm sure security must have wondered what all the commotion was inside room 1407.

Rod positioned himself behind me, and I assisted him by guiding his cock into the entrance of my tight ass. It's always a lovely feeling the moment a cock pops inside your asshole when you've already got another cock in your pussy. Every woman should experience this feeling at least once in their life, because it is almost an indescribable feeling of pleasure and intensity. With Steve underneath me, his cock was deep inside my pussy. His hands were all over my bosoms and he was pinching and squeezing them the way he knows drives me crazy. Rod was behind me, his cock just inside me, and I told him to hold still for a while. Slowly, I inched my way backwards, pushing my asshole further down the shaft of his wonderful cock as I impaled myself in cunt and ass on the two cocks fucking me. It was divine! With every inch I pushed back, I was rewarded with an almost electric charge of sensational intensity as my body gave up to the incredible double penetration I was being given. I was lying on top of my husband, fucking him, as a young man from the country fucked my tight asshole. I loved it and so did all the other guys watching this amazingly horny fuck scene in front of them. They watched as a married couple lay there fucking on the floor in front of them, as one of their mates inched his cock deep into the hot woman's ass at the same time. The hot woman was me!

Once I had managed to get all of Rod's cock inside my ass at the same time as Steve's cock was buried to the hilt in my pussy, I wanted to get some action going. I wanted movement that would light up my senses to a new level. I also wanted to cum like I knew I would being double fucked by two cocks. Slowly we started rocking back and forth, the two cocks working their magic inside my holes. I could almost feel the rubbing of the cocks against each other as the thin sheath between them kept them apart. I adore being double fucked, and the fact that eight other guys were watching and waiting their turn masturbating made this even hotter for me. Suddenly Rod behind me started to lightly slap my buttocks as he fucked my ass, and Steve reached up and bit firmly on my left nipple as he pinched the right one. It was enough. The combination of two cocks, and the pleasure/pain of the slapping and biting and pinching sent me over the edge and my body took over. I jammed myself back so that the full force of the cock in my asshole could take effect, just as Rod slapped me harder and harder on my butt, making them glow red. Steve really bit down hard and the small shudders of my climax rippled into massive waves of pleasure and I loudly screamed out and moaned as I came. Successive contractions of every muscle in my body revealed the sensational intensity of the orgasm to all the guys watching. I convulsed on cock...and my body thrashed around and bucked, my heaving chest showing off my totally hard and extended aroused nipples. I writhed and pushed backwards, pinning that gorgeous cock deep inside my asshole as I totally gave way to the pleasure engulfing me. It was intense in the extreme, and to this day one of the best orgasms I have ever experienced. I felt like I was going to faint as the three minute long orgasmic extravaganza took hold of my body and made me sweat from head to toe.

Below me Steve smiled as I came down form the amazing high the two cocks had just given me. I lay forward and kissed him, deep, and we exchanged the loving smile only a married couple can share when they are experiencing amazing sex. Behind me, Rod's cock was starting to really move in and out, and so I decided to lay there, cuddling Steve, as this young stud from the bush fucked my tightest hole.

"OOoh baby, his cock feels good in my ass. I want him to cum in my ass. I want to feel him spurt in my bum ok???"

"Go ahead honey" said Steve, his hands reaching back to part my buttocks, inviting Rod to really jam it in there till he came.

It didn't take long. About twenty seconds and ten thrust later, I felt the hot rush only cum can provide. My anus filled with the warm gooey liquid and I jammed back, begging for more juice to come out of the now spent cock. As I looked back, Rod almost stumbled and fell to the floor with the weakness in my knees. I smiled and reached back to finger my asshole, making all the guys in the room moan with arousal. I guess that a woman, still impaled on a cock below her, reaching back and finger fucking her own asshole, after it has just been fucked and filled with cum, is a sexy sight. I wanted to tease them some more, so I kept fucking myself with three fingers, until the cum in my ass had coated them and turned to that delightful white slippery goo that men's cum goes when massaged and rubbed into a woman's skin. Only this was from me finger fucking my own asshole, and I was loving it. It was incredibly nasty, but also totally divine! My anus felt electric as my fingers did their work, and once more I reached deep inside my asshole to feel Steve's cock nestled there in my cunt. Wow!

It was now time to put on a show, and so I sat up on Steve's cock and began riding him. My hands were down on his chest as I lifted myself on and off his wonderful cock. I knew he had held off well while I had Rod come in my ass, but now I wanted him to cum, and I wanted to do something special for him in front of all the boys from the country. I pumped up and down a few times, and reached down to pinch his nipples as I rode him. I was really jamming my pussy down on his cock now, and I sensed the head of his penis swell and start to pulse. I knew he was cumming. I jumped off his cock and put my tongue and mouth right next to the head, and pumped my fist up and down his shaft furiously. His cock started to spew cum, and I allowed the first spurt to splash my hair, before wolfing his cock down in my mouth and sucking the rest of his cum deep into my hungry throat. My cheeks were billowing as I swallowed my husband's cum, and it was clear to all the guys watching that I was swallowing all the cum he had to offer, which drew cheers and whistles and encouragement from them as I sucked Steve off until he had finished feeding me his cum.

By this time I was getting a little tired, and I knew there were still seven guys who hadn't cum! I'd assfucked Rod, fucked and swallowed my husband's cum, and also swallowed the cum of Pat, the little guy with the massive cock, but the rest were yet to be relieved! I asked a couple of them to move the coffee table back into the middle of the room, as a well worn out Steve got up and fetched a drink from the fridge. Once the table was in place, I lay down on it and then called for all the guys to gather round me in a circle. I wanted to have them all cum on me. I love being sprayed, it is an amazing feeling, and with seven of them still to cum, I knew I was in for a treat!

I lay back and stuck out my tongue, and begged the guys to drench me with their cum. Everywhere I looked men were masturbating around me. Cocks of different shapes, colour and sizes were being wanked in my direction, and I loved it. I didn't know where to look! I just kept yelling encouragement and playing with my boobs, my pussy and my ass. The first splash of cum landed on my left leg, and I watched in awe as the guy just pumped and pumped his cock until my leg was totally soaked with his juice. I reached down and scooped it up, then brought it up to my boobs and totally covered them in his cum, making them glisten and shine with the sticky juice. I love that look! It was too much for two more guys, one cumming on my belly, the other moving up to soak my boobs once more.

My tongue was poking out as I talked to these two guys as they came, and I was rewarded with a large splop of cum landing right in the middle of my tongue from behind my head! The second string landed on my cheek, and the third spread from my hair across my left eye. I again reached up and spread the cum all over my face and neck, giving me that all over shimmery glisten! It was incredible. Then I rolled over, and popped my ass high in the air, encouraging the last few guys to cum on my butt and back. And they did just that! Before very long at al I was drenched in cum all over my asscheeks. I nastily reached back and rubbed it all over them, before pushing one finger back inside my well used asshole and making them groan once more. The last guy to cum was Pat, the little guy with the monster.

He pushed the head of his cock right between my cheeks of my ass. I wiggled up and down, the movement creating a rippling in my cheeks around the head of his cock, and he suddenly jammed it right in my ass and announced he was cumming. I squealed a little at the sudden invasion of my asshole, but was horny enough to push back and totally engulf his fat cock in my ass. The huge head almost made me scream, but he was cumming already and so I jammed backwards and drained that gorgeous cock of all it's cum. I was flooded by a torrent of semen in my anus, and it flooded out and around his cock as he now gripped me by the hips and pumped until he was totally spent.

It was a fitting finale to a memorable night. And to think, Steve and I had really gone out for a quiet dinner alone...

Email me with your comments or if you like me to do some posing for you ok?

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers