Politics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The high-necked gold dress was classy and yet sensual, too. Not an inch of cleavage was exposed, yet the way the material moulded to her round breasts was undeniably sexy. He stole a glance at those wonderful tits, and the hard bullet like nipples, before meeting her eyes again.

Katie stared back, their gazes fixed on one another, each a moth to the other's flame. She'd seen the Conservative leader on television, of course, but in the flesh he was even more handsome. That ebony black skin sent shivers through her, and those good looks had often proved her undoing.

Throughout her life, powerful men had always been an aphrodisiac for her… almost as much as the thought of sex with a stranger.

The knowledge that this might be the future Prime Minister only added to the sensation. Standing there, resplendent in his black tux and staring at her with those dark eyes, she felt a shiver of arousal. This was a 'bad boy' type, no doubt about that. Both her serious relationships had been with men sporting that characteristic—and she felt the familiar stirring in her body.

She had been expecting a statesman, a businessman like character. But the way his smiling eyes roamed up and down her body—not too obvious but there all the same—sent chills down her spine.

"Hi, I'm Alistair."

"Hello."

The coolness of the greeting was in contrast to the heat in their gazes, a fact not lost on either of them. Nor was it lost on Brian Sterling. Words were being spoken, but through their eyes. Alistair was wondering what the beauty would look like naked. Katie was envisaging what his black cock would feel like in her mouth. Eventually, Alistair spoke.

"I must commend you on your choice of date," he said to the Scot, though his eyes remained on the brown haired woman. "Your taste has improved from what I remember."

The older man laughed. "II suppose I should thank you, but Katie's not my date, as you call it. She's a junior partner, and the most successful of anyone in the practice. Don't tell the other partners, but she's my star!"

"Praise indeed," the politician laughed, his gaze flicking to Sterling before returning to the stunning thirty-year-old woman. "So, if I ever need a shrink…"

"Then Katie's your woman," Sterling interrupted. "And from the way you two are looking at one another, I'd say you had a lot to discuss."

"Alas, he's taken!" The voice came from their left, and all three of them spun around to face the blonde Scandinavian beauty who had suddenly appeared.

"Our car has arrived, darling," she purred, slipping an arm around Alistair's neck and pulling him into a kiss. Marking out her territory. "I've offered to give Lady Olivia a lift and she's waiting for us. Shall we go?"

Katie stared at the departing man, her eyes catching the look of jealousy that his girlfriend shot back over her shoulder. She didn't care. A lightning bolt had just hit her.

***

Gerry, the hunk of a chauffeur, looked immaculate in his dark suit and peaked cap. He was already opening the doors as the threesome headed to the limousine. He wasn't just their driver, of course. He was also the Conservative Party Leader's bodyguard. Trained to kill.

The thought always sent a thrill through Erika.

The threesome drank more champagne from the Waterford crystal flutes as he drove them to Alistair's London period house. Erika and Lady Olivia had seated themselves across from Alistair. "God, isn't she sexy?" she murmured, running her hand along the younger girl's exposed knee, where it had escaped through the slit.

"She's gorgeous," Alistair agreed, focusing his thoughts on their Royal guest. He'd been thinking of the woman accompanying Brian Sterling, of all people, when he had a couple of intoxicating females cuddling against one another right in front of him. "I've got to admit it, Erika, you have a talent for picking them."

"Pick them?" the simpering aristocratic woman asked, her blurred eyes betraying her confusion.

"Mmmm," Erika responded. "We're going through the Royal family and their friends, fucking them one by one. Didn't you know?" She reached into the girl's hair and carefully began removing the bobby pins that held it up so stiffly.

The girl grinned, letting herself be pampered. This was more like it. This was what she was used to. "Who's the best so far?" she asked, wondering if they were fucking with her or not.

"You, of course," Erika said with smile. Lady Olivia's hair fell away in curled ringlets. Only a few more pins to go. "You're going to be the best we've ever had, aren't you baby?"

"Of course," the aristocratic young woman gleefully responded. She hesitated for a second as the words sank in. "We? Both of you?"

Erika ran her fingers through the newly freed locks, brushing them out. This girl had really long, beautiful hair. She smiled, seeing the glint in the Lady's eyes. Tipping her head forward, she leaned close, ready to kiss again. Both women felt Alistair's eyes devour the sight.

Suddenly, the car was pulling to a halt. The door was opening. Erika pulled away, shuffling out of the car. They headed to Alistair's house. Reaching the door, she winked behind her at Gerry as if to say, 'Yes, this is what you're missing.'

Never mind, she thought, kicking the door closed behind her. She'd make it up to him before too long.

Alistair fixed them all a drink as the two women circled the room. When he brought them over, Erika flopped down onto the sofa and pulled her boyfriend down beside her.

"You are one sexy girl, you know that?" she husked "Come on then, honey, strip. We want to see what's under that dress."

Lady Olivia hesitated for a second, but no more.

Fuelled by drugs and alcohol, her fingers went to the back of her dress, pulling and flicking until it dropped to her feet. Alistair whistled. Her model-tall body was better than either of them had imagined. Towering over the two of them, looking as sexy as hell in five-inch heels and matching green bra and thong, the girl was right off the pages of Playboy. She proudly thrust her large tits at the couple, as if confirming that she lived up to Erika's suggestion of being the best yet. Where had the Royals been hiding this one?

"She could be a centrefold," Alistair murmured, as Erika unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick cock.

"Stroke yourself!" she told the twenty-year-old.

The young woman's eyes widened.

"Do it!" Erika ordered, her tone brooking no argument. The sexy blonde woman began to stroke Alistair's large cock as they watched the girl's hand hesitantly slid into the front of her panties. Her mouth bit down on her lower lip as her knuckles moved and curled beneath the lacy material.

"Good girl," Erika purred, leaning down to flick her tongue across the head of Alistair's manhood. "Finish the strip."

Lady Olivia did as she was told, discarding the bra with a flourish and then hooking her thumbs into her thong. The watching couple licked their lips as she pulled them over the gentle curve of her hips and down over her thighs. Only a little blonde landing strip protected the moist pussy. The large folds of her lips were already swollen and open with arousal

When she looked back for their approval, she gasped at the sight of Erika's heading bobbing on the politician's black cock. The Swedish woman's eyes met hers, smiling approvingly as she held out her hand. "Join us," she slurped, raising her head for a brief second.

The young woman hesitated, as if something inside her insisted she shouldn't. This was wrong. What would her mother say?! She watched as Erika's long fingers pumped along Alistair's black rod. It was much larger than Julian's. Or any other guy's she'd ever seen, for that matter…

She wouldn't be denied. Quickly covered the distance to the couch, she flopped down on their left and immediately jammed her lips against the politician's.

"Want it?" he asked into her mouth, speaking without breaking the kiss.

Her lips pulled away for a second to hear what he was saying.

"Want it?" This time it was Erika asking, her dark gaze staring upwards. She sucked around Alistair's head as the horny young woman's blurred eyes watched hypnotically. "Sexy isn't it?" Erika asked. "Watching another woman give head? Makes you want to, too, doesn't it?"

The captivated woman nodded. Erika understood the thoughts flowing through her naïve, aristocratic mind. Her young mouth would be watering at the need to slide her lips over the hard, black cock, feel it inside her mouth.

"Go on, honey, you know you want to…" she hissed, snaking an arm out so she could grab the curly hair and roughly drag it to Alistair's hardness.

Her lips wrapped around the wet cock before Erika could finish the sentence. Her hands pushed the blonde woman's head away, so she could have this veiny black tower all to herself.

The Scandinavian woman's eyes said, 'I told you so' as she exchanged a glance with Alistair. His dark pupils thanked her before they closed as one for a hard kiss. Their mouths devoured one another as the obedient Lady Olivia feasted on Alistair's manhood, drawing little murmurs of approval from the aroused man.

"Fuck, that's good!" he grunted, as Erika pulled away and gracefully rose to her feet.

The Swedish woman slipped out of her dress, quickly discarding her lingerie as the aristocratic woman lost herself in the haze of lust. Leaning back down, she unbuttoned Alistair's dress shirt, dragging it from his well-toned body.

For a forty-year-old, the politician was in great shape.

Erika cupped the woman's centrefold tits from behind, pulling on the hard nipples. The knowledge that the drug racing through the girl's veins only made her want more of this was an aphrodisiac. The fact that Alistair had no idea intensified the rush.

"That's hot, honey," she whispered in Lady Olivia's ear. "But I think it's time to be fucked, don't you?"

She pulled the aroused young woman from Alistair's cock and stifled any answer by kissing her passionately. As their tongues danced together, her hands manoeuvred the aristocratic young woman's body, easily pulling one long leg across her boyfriend's lap and settling her in position.

Lady Olivia needed no persuasion, no encouragement. She grunted her approval as Erika took the saliva-coated cock in her hand and placed it at the mouth of the young woman's pussy.

"Yesssss," the Scandinavian woman growled, as the out of control girl jammed her body down on Alistair's thickness. "Black cock, honey. You like that?"

Sliding a hand downwards, Erika reached between the Lady's legs and flicked her clit. The young woman screamed. "Doesn't it feel big? All that dark meat sliding inside you?" She bounced her fingers a little harder on the girl's pink button. "What would your mother say?"

"Uh God! FUCK!" It was like waves breaking against the rocks. Her orgasm took her by surprise, battering her until she felt woozy.

Erika gave an aroused sigh of satisfaction. She'd seen the way Alistair had looked at that chestnut haired woman just before they left the charity bash. The night she had planned would make him forget all about her.

***

Sweat covered Rebecca as she collapsed back on the queen-sized bed. Her foot lazily kicked away a rumpled white sheet. "Wonderful," she gasped, reaching across to run a hand across Thomas's heaving chest.

"Mmmm," came his panted response. Becky was usually sexually charged after a couple of days of abstinence, but nothing like this. "That was quite a session."

The Brazilian woman snorted as she half turned towards him. "Don't get too comfortable, that was just the start," she murmured. "But I didn't mean the sex."

"You didn't?" he wheezed, wiping perspiration from his forehead as he flopped on his back.

"No," she said, breathing heavily. "You really think that this Erika can help?"

Ah! So that was it! Thomas turned his head to grin at her. "From what I've seen and heard of her, that woman can do just about anything."

The raven-haired beauty sat up, draping her voluptuous body across him. Resting an arm on either side of his head, her full tits bounced across his chest as she looked into her boyfriend's eyes. "She'll help with the business plan?"

"Yes," he grinned, wiping away a rivulet of sweat as it ran down his forehead and dropped on his eyelid. Bringing her the news had turned her mood around in an instant.

"And she'll get me some financial backing?" she asked again, slithering her hand down his stomach and wrapping her fingers around his spent cock.

"Shit," he moaned, feeling himself jerk as her thumb flicked across the head. "She said she'd help, Becky. That doesn't guarantee anything."

"I'm asking…" she murmured, her hand beginning to jack his recently discharged manhood, "if you think she can?"

Thomas grinned at her childlike eagerness. The life-changing quest meant so much to her. "Yes, I think she can," he answered. From everything he'd heard, the woman usually delivered on promises. "But she said that if she does, I owe her a favour. Maybe she wants her wicked way with me?" he joked.

"Then fuck her, if that's what she wants," the young Brazilian woman told him, her face serious. "I want this, Thomas. I've never wanted anything more."

"Then you fuck her," he joked, looking down his body as she took two inches of his cock inside her mouth. Her deep brown eyes stared up at him as her tongue circled his crown. "I'd do that," she heavily breathed as she licked the head. "I'd fuck anyone to get this opening, Thomas."

"Really?" he grunted, knowing she was joking. They meant too much to one another. "Anyone?"

"Starting with you, sexy," the Brazilian beauty added with a growl, deciding to ignore the question. Straddling his body, she lowered herself onto his recovering hardness. "And just so you're aware, I'm going to fuck you all night long…"

***

Lady Olivia had cum so hard, so many times, that she was having trouble focusing. Yet despite the orgasms, the lust she'd felt earlier had expanded and grown. The heat in her body was like a furnace.

"Big, isn't he?" she heard Erika seductively whisper, slipping the young woman's hand onto Alistair's still impressive hardness. The blonde bent down to suck on the sweaty woman's right nipple before sliding her tongue to her soft ear. "Want to suck him again?"

Lady Olivia's moan answered for her.

Erika snaked a hand around the willing woman's neck and dragged her head forward. She met no reluctance as the young aristocrat eagerly slid her mouth onto his veiny black shaft.

Lady Olivia let out another mumbled moan. It seemed she really couldn't get enough of this cock. She ran her tongue along the underside of his thickness, coating it with saliva. Alistair sucked in air as she wrapped her mouth around him, her chin bouncing against his testicles as she went to work.

Erika slipped down between the young woman's legs again, lapping at her sex with long, powerful strokes of her tongue. Lady Olivia had done the same to her, embarrassed at first, and then liberated by the desire running through her impressively tight body.

The previously innocent woman settled into a steady rhythm, easing his cock in and out of her mouth. Her eyes looked up to catch his gaze, but his were shut, revelling in the moment. When she raised a hand to caress the bouncing testicles, his cock jumped in her throat. Letting out a low moan, her hands gripped his thighs as she opened her legs wider to accommodate Erika's tongue and fingers.

Just like the Swedish woman had shown her, she swallowed him all the way. Her technique was improving and she growled with happiness at her accomplishment. Sliding him back out, she repeated the movement several times, fucking him with her mouth the way Erika had just done.

If nothing else, she was a quick learner. She'd already decided to try out her new skills on Julian. And after that, Jimmy Fathershaw, one of the Queen's guards who'd flirted with her for a while. And of course there was Joseph Walsh, the groundskeeper. He was older, but in a sexy way…

And then there was the Princess—

The tension in his balls under her hand brought her back to the present. Alistair was nearly ready to cum again. How many times tonight was that?

Lady Olivia squeezed first his right testicle and then his left, just the way Erika had told her. It was enough to send the black politician over the edge. He bent forward and cried out as he fired into her mouth. Round after round splattered against the back of her throat.

With some difficulty, she gratefully took all he could offer.

Even as she began to lick him clean, she felt Erika pulling at her body. Somehow she was being forced onto her back, next to the black politician. Then the blonde temptress was straddling her hips, pulled the younger woman's mouth up towards her needy body.

The aristocratic young woman caught a glimpse of Erika's smooth sex before the voracious woman began to thrust herself down against her face. The Scandinavian beauty showed her no mercy, her fingers digging into the newly christened slut's curly brown hair as she face-fucked her new bitch.

Lady Olivia was being used again and she loved it.

***

Alistair lay on the large bed, watching the two women beside him. Erika had changed position again and again, taking the naïve young woman from one high to another. With each movement, his girlfriend made sure she reached across to stroke his cock, as if assessing when he'd be ready again.

On their sides now, Erika's naked back facing him, Lady Olivia's sweat drenched hair bounced excitedly between the blonde's thighs as his girlfriend returned the favour. The twenty-year-olds appetite had grown more ravenous as the night had worn on, her inhibitions dropping away as her technique improved.

When he saw the aristocrat push Erika back and then flick her pink tongue across the older woman's excited clitoris, he felt himself harden.

It was some effort to tear his eyes away.

Having already cum three times, his arousal had been slowly replaced with a feeling of melancholy. The change in his demeanour was becoming more regular, as fresh doubts clouded his mind.

He should stop. He should get out. This would be the end of him.

Yet every time his doubts threatened to take control, Erika came up with something else and he was drawn in again. He was as unstoppably self-destructive as a mindless moth encountered a bright candle.

He had to end it! Somehow! Morally it was wrong, all wrong. He was only too well aware of that.

"Uhh, yesssss, Olivia… eat me!" Erika cried. Alistair was fully erect now, and knew he'd been joining them once again soon.

Whatever the rights and wrongs, it would somehow leak out if he continued with this lifestyle. One of their women would talk. And then it wouldn't just be his political future that was under threat. His inheritance could be, too. Shit! He had to find a way to straighten out his mind. He threw a hand across his sweaty brow. His face clenched as he wrestled with his dilemma.

There had to be an answer!

His conversation with Brian Sterling popped into his mind. Where did that come from? The older man had been a close friend of his Grandfather's and he could trust him. He'd be discrete, too. Maybe that was an option worth pursuing?

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Erika was grunting, her fingers tightly gripping Lady Olivia's hair. The younger girl had her wonderfully firm ass raised, offering a perfect target. Shit, his cock was aching! Scrambling to his knees, he quickly took position behind the aristocratic young woman. He'd fuck her one more time.

His thinking could wait until tomorrow.