Pollyanna Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Untie me Pat; I want to hold you in my arms."

Removing her restraints, they embrace each other kissing softly. No words are spoken between them as they bask in the glow of their lovemaking. Moving into a spoon position Patrick traces the curves of her breast as the lay together; time seems to standstill for them on this night. After awhile Michelle gets up and goes to the kitchen, she returns with a glass of wine for each of them. They sit on the edge of the bed sipping their drinks, Michelle's hand in Patrick's lap, stroking him gently her head resting on his strong shoulder.

Finishing their wine, Patrick puts the glasses on the night stand. Michelle kneels before him, taking him into her mouth. Sucking the head of his cock, she milks a few drops of cum out before sliding him all the way in. Her head bobs up and down, as her lips slide along his shaft coxing him to a full erection.

"Hold my balls while you suck it Michelle that feels so good."

Michelle cups his balls, massaging them as she sucks his cock. Placing his hands behind her head Patrick guides her mouth down his shaft until her nose touches his pubic hair. His head throbs against her warm tongue as she pulls her head back before taking him down her throat again.

Lying back on the bed Patrick says, "I want to eat you Michelle, come up on the bed."

Michelle climbs on the bed and straddles his face before taking him back into her mouth. Patrick slides his tongue in her as they 69 on the bed. He alternates between sucking and licking her clit then fucking her with his tongue. When she can't take it anymore Michelle turns around and sits on his face. Grabbing the headboard, she grinds her pussy into his mouth and nose. Patrick plunges his tongue in and out of her cunt as she rides his face. When she presses down on him, he sucks her clit hard sending her to another orgasm. Rubbing her pussy on his face, covering his nose, mouth and chin Patrick struggles to breathe but keeps her clit between his lips until the orgasm finally subsides.

Patrick guides Michelle onto her hands and knees. Pushing her face onto the bed and pulling her ass up Patrick mounts her from behind, sliding his cock in her. Holding her hips to steady her, he fucks her with long hard strokes. Instead of slow and deliberate, Patrick pounds her cunt, Michelle struggles to stay up on her knees, her tits bouncing with each jolt as he thrusts in and out of her.

"Oh my god yes, Michelle, give me all of your hot pussy, push back on my cock, I'm going to cum," Patrick yells.

Reaching back between her legs Michelle grabs his balls and squeezes them. Patrick grunts as he cums inside her, his final thrust knocks her off her knees. He rides her down onto the bed continuing to stroke her pussy while laying on top of her ass, his cock twitching, pushing out the last drops of his cum.

Exhausted Patrick rolls on his side and wraps his arms around Michelle. She snuggles up against him smiling as they drift off to sleep...

Patrick awakens with a start. Sitting up he watches Michelle sleep, gently brushing her hair from her face. He doesn't want to leave, wanting the night to last forever, but knows that he has to go. He wakes Michelle with a gentle kiss.

"I have to go Michelle."

Stretching to finish waking up, Michelle asks, "Can you stay? I don't want you to go yet; I want to sleep in your arms a little longer. I like being close to you."

"If I stay Michelle I'll want you again and I'll be here all night."

"I know Pat; I know you have to go, but..."

Michelle reaches her hand behind his neck and pulls him to her, kissing him while lying on her back. Patrick doesn't resist his cock pressing against her thigh, he cups her breast and she reaches for him, grabbing his shaft helping his erection grow.

When he is fully erect Michelle straddles him and guides him inside. Closing her eyes, loosing her self in the pleasure of Patrick's hard cock, Michelle works her pussy like she never has. Patrick reaches up and holds her breast, pinching and twisting the nipples, enjoying the expression of pleasure on her face. Rotating her hips she grinds on his cock then starts moving up and down, his head piercing her cunt stretching it open as she tries to take him deeper.

Leaning forward Michelle reaches down and holds his shaft pulling his cock out of her. She guides his head to her asshole and slowly rocks back on it. Letting the head enter her tight hole she pauses a moment, relaxing, before pushing back a little more taking him a little deeper. She pauses again; Patrick tries hard not to focus on what he's feeling, her hot tight ass taking his cock. Repeating to himself don't cum, don't cum. Michelle sits up and slides the rest of his cock into her ass letting all her weight rest on his loins.

Grabbing her hips, Patrick gasps, "Don't move baby."

Michelle freezes not wanting Patrick to cum yet.

After a minute or two she begins to move her ass up and down on his cock. His thick head stretching her as it slides in and out of her tight rosebud. Reaching down Michelle takes her clit between her thumb and finger and strokes it, moving her hood up and down along the sides. Placing his feet flat on the bed Patrick starts thrusting; grabbing her hips he forces his cock in her.

"I'm going to cum Michelle, I can't hold it baby."

Michelle plunges her fingers inside her cunt as Patrick cums. Her fingers slide in and out of her pussy as he fucks her ass, she cums with him, her pussy exploding in orgasmic pleasure. Both of their bodies writhing with pleasure as the collapse together on the bed exhausted.

When he can finally move again, Patrick gets up and dressed. It has been a long time since he has had three orgasms in one night. Putting on a robe, Michelle walks him to the front door.

"Michelle, I want to see you again, I don't want this to end."

Opening the door, Michelle kisses him good bye, whispering in his ear, "Me either Pat."

***

Disclaimer: "The events and people depicted in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental."

12