Fearful of Big Black Dick

Story Info
My First BBC Experience.
3k words
4.42
26.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband is a trucker and travels a great deal.

Before we had children, I would go along with him on some trips but until just recently I was a stay-at-home wife.

Two kids are in the first and second grades and the third is in the 6th grade. Frank (my husband) makes good money and rarely do we want for anything.

When he comes home, he likes to relax (sleep mostly) for a day or so before getting active again.

I always volunteer to clean the cab of his truck and he also allows me to drive it to the garage and leave it for maintenance.

I am a small woman (in my younger days I was into gymnastics) and I get off to sitting up in the large cab of the truck driving it to the shop.

Not sure how he handles it but the cab of the truck is usually filthy as a pig pen.

Just horrible.

Candy wrappers, potato chip bags, fast food papers, soda cans and bottles and an assortment of other items. I just shake my head and be thankful that he does not live like that at home.

As I was cleaning the sleeping compartment of the truck, I discovered a pair of panties.

They clearly were not mines and my heart sank when the gravity of finding the panties sunk in.

I thought we had a good sex life but I was not naive enough to think the panties in the sleeping compartment got there by themselves.

I said NOTHING to him.

Several months passed and on two other occasions I found panties in the sleeping compartment of the truck.

I was devastated.

When I finally confronted him, he dismissed it by saying some of the day labors he would hire to unload cargo sometimes used the sleeping compartment to rest and occasionally spend the night.

It sounded logical but I did not believe one word.

From that point on my heart was never in it when we had sex and instead of being a stay-at-home wife, I decided to get a job since I was losing trust in Frank and I began to feel very insecure.

I did get a job at a semi-high end department store and since I had several years of prior work experience the pay was good.

The drawback was it was in another part of town (a longer commute for me) and my hours were from 7:00 -- 11:00 and from 1:00 -- 5:00ish. The two-hour lunch was less than ideal.

Too far away from home for me to drive back and spend my time at home and too long to kill time just sitting at my post or in the mall some place.

I found myself usually just sitting in the mall killing time.

One day I saw a mall walker that I recognized. It was Bill, my supervisor on a previous job before I became a stay-at-home wife.

I waved at him and he frowned before finally recognizing me and waved back.

We spoke briefly and I ended up seeing him 3 -- 4 times a week.

Even though he was nice and one of the few people I dealt with at the company he was a man of color (black -- like the night) so I kept a respectful distance.

Other than reporting to him I doubt if he even knew I was alive. He paid no attention to me or anyone on a personal basis.

One day I mentioned to him how I like my job but having to kill 2 hours each day was not ideal. He seemed to agree and before leaving said, "I live about 2 1/2 miles from here. Why not drop by sometimes? You can relax more, watch TV and have a little more privacy than just sitting here."

He gave me directions to his house but it was a week or so before I actually went by.

He had a nice house and he told me he had gotten divorced about 18 months ago and he was happier.

His motto was, Life is Good! A sign with those words actually hung in his garage.

I started going by almost every day and he seem to welcome me.

Sometimes I would talk issues and why I had gone back to work.

I told him I thought my husband had been unfaithful but Bill never made a pass at me or made any suggestive comments.

I didn't expect him too actually. I just took for granted I wasn't his cup of tea, which made it easier for me to stop by and just be friendly.

There were days when I was on edge because my sex life had slacked off at home but I did not tell Bill that.

One Friday when I stopped by, I was very agitated and Bill could tell something was wrong. I just told him I was a little frustrated but I did not say about what.

I was sitting on a bar stool facing him and he was standing on the other side of the room.

He was talking to me as he started to approach.

Not sure what he was sensing but as he stepped closer, he put his hand on my left knee and eased his hand up along the inside of my thigh and between my legs.

I did not protest or put up any resistance and he seemed a little surprised and pleased when he realized I was not wearing any panties under my blue skirt.

His fingers started to stroke the lips of my pussy and without thinking I spread my legs a little more to allow him access.

When he inserted his finger in me, he said, "Aaaaaah yes, you got a nice, wet and hairy pussy."

I grabbed his arm but not to push it away. I just needed to hold on to him.

Our eyes were locked on each other and I started think about the myths I had heard about black men. How big and over powering they were and I wondered if I would be OK.

To my surprise he slipped off my shoes, raised my skirt above my waist and said to me, "I'm going to eat your little white pussy. I've been wanting to taste you."

Bill leaned my chair back against the counter and sat down on the floor in front of me. His mouth was level with my pussy.

Before I knew it his tongue was inside me and it did not take long for me to get soak and wet.

After a few minutes he spread the lips of my cunt with his hands and inhaled my clit into his mouth.

It felt so good but when he started to run the tip of his tongue slowly back and forth across my clit, I almost lost it.

I started to shiver.

My husband never bothered to eat my pussy. Our love making was OK but he never ate pussy, at least not mines.

Bill was very deliberate and focused on what he was doing. He never looked up at me and my hands gripped his head.

The more he sucked my clit the more I moaned. I felt as if I was cumming over and over and over again.

It was clear I was enjoying it.

I could not hide that fact and the low moans Bill was making made me think he was enjoying eating my pussy.

My legs were wide open and raised as high I could get them in this position.

He stopped eating me and stood up but told me not to move.

He removed his sweat pants and I saw the bulge in his underwear.

His removed his underwear and his big, long, black dick popped out and sprung to attention.

Wow, it was something. I just remember wondering if I was going to be able to take all that.

Before he could enter me, I said, "wait." I put my hand against his chest to stop him from pushing his dick in me.

I just said, "I'm not sure about this. I've never had a black man before and I'm not sure if I can take all of that big meat inside me."

Bill was clearly in no mood to be denied but I think he could see "fear" in my eyes and backed away.

He was stroking himself and angrily told me to get up and get dressed. He stopped stroking his dick and put his sweat pants back on without the underwear.

He told me to leave but before I left, he told me he wasn't into taking sex or raping a woman but (to use his words) "I want to fuck your little white ass."

Knowing he wanted me made me feel good.

Bill said, you are still welcome to come by but I want you to understand that if you do come back "I'm going to finish what we started today."

I returned to work but could not forget what had just happened off my mind. I actually wanted to go back to his house but could not bring myself to do so.

I did not go back to his house and did not see him in the mall for two weeks but once or twice I did drive to his house on my lunch break but I was too embarrassed and fearful to get out.

Every day I thought about how he had eaten me and I fantasized about that big black dick pushing its way deep inside me.

My husband was now home from the road for a week. We did have sex but the thought of the panties I found in the cab of his truck was still on my mind.

He was very annoyed but I made him use a rubber and I told him I felt more comfortable using one until I could completely trust him again.

I thought about Bill every day, especially how I felt when he was eating my pussy.

Sometimes, when I was using the restroom, I would rub my clit and remember how stiff it was when he was sucking on it. Plus, my mind kept drifting off to how that big black dick would feel inside me.

I decided to call Bill and talk to him but he said, there wasn't very much to say, so I asked him if it was OK with him if I stopped by because I had planned on taking a half day off.

I was surprised but he agreed.

I made sure to wear the same clothing I wore the last time I was at his house. Blue skirt, black heels, black belt, no stockings and no panties.

As soon as my half day was over, I went right to Bill's house. I was not sure how we would greet each other but the greeting was cordial.

I was uneasy and thought he would likely reject me based on our last encounter.

We briefly made small talk.

I got up from the bar stood, removed my skirt and stood in front of him in just my white bra and black heels.

I said, "If you still want me, you can have me. I am a little nervous but I've thought a lot about you and I want you."

Bill wasted no time taking of his pants and I watched that big black dick spring to attention. He hurriedly took me to the bedroom.

I guess he thought I might freeze or change my mind.

I said, "there is no need to rush, I have the afternoon free, so we have plenty of time."

He laid me across the bed and retrieved a condom from his dresser drawer. I was a little surprised because I expected him to take me bareback.

Before putting the condom on, he greased his dick and the head seemed to swell even more. I watched intently as he rolled the rubber onto his dick.

I opened my legs as he approached me and I watched as he mounted me.

I was already wet so there was no need for foreplay.

I felt the huge head of his dick as it pushed pass the lips of my pussy and pushed further into me. It felt great and I raised my legs high to allow him full access.

His body was pressed close to mines and he whispered in my ear, "I've been wanting your little ole white pussy. Even when we worked together, I use to watch your tight little ass whenever I would walk behind you."

I grunted as Bill pushed further in and then withdrew.

Each time it felt better than the time before. He was taking his time but only later did I realize he was holding back because only half of dick was in me.

For the moment I didn't care because I was getting the fucking of my life. I kept my eyes closed and pictured (in my mind) that black dick going in and out of my white pussy.

I started rotating my hips to match his thrust and Bill said, "That's it bitch, throw that little white ass back at me."

I had both my arms wrapped around his neck and I was fucking him back with as much energy as I could muster.

The room was filled with our grunting and heavy breathing.

I've never been fucked this long before but after about 45 minutes and after my second orgasm his paced increased and he said yelled, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm going to cum in your pussy."

He collapsed in my arms and we were both drenching in each other's sweat.

We separated after a few minutes and the rubber was coated with my juice but the sack on the end of the rubber was HEAVY with his cum.

I remember thinking, "I wish that had gone down my throat."

I snuggled up next to him but used one hand to feel and caress his still swollen dick.

It had softened but it was still hard enough. It felt so big and I planned to suck him off before the afternoon was over.

I got up to go pee.

When I returned Bill was standing by the dresser putting another rubber on.

He bluntly said, "I want some more."

Before I fully positioned myself in bed, he was mounting me. He raised my legs and supported them with his arms. Though he was not fully hard I winced when that black dick parted the lips of my pussy.

This time he pushed in all the way and all I could do was scream, "Don't hurt me, I can't take it all."

With a look of disgust and disappointment on his face he pulled out and laid next to me. I tried to apologize but he just told me to "get on top."

I did and he positioned me at an angle across his body. The lower part of my body was on him but the upper part of my body was actually on the bed.

He said, "Now put it in. This way you can control how much you take but try to take as much of it as you can."

I mounted his cock and slowly started to hump him. I pulled a pillow under me to rest the upper part of my body on.

Damn his dick was long!

I was getting wetter and my pace quickened. I was very comfortable in this position and Bill just laid there and let me do all the work.

He rubbed the cheeks of my ass as I rode him. My strokes were long and deliberate. I managed to take most of him but still not his full length.

I humped him as his dick slipped out of my pussy and then quickly rode it back inside me as far as I could.

I never had good dick like this before and I was enjoying this long black dick.

Bill egged me on. He said, "That's it bitch, ride that dick. You didn't want it at first

but now you cannot seem to get enough."

I didn't answer, I just kept riding.

All I could think about was that black dick going in and out of me.

Suddenly, I couldn't contain myself any longer and started to buck wildly.

All I could manage to say was, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming....ooooh I'm cumming."

The feeling was the greatest and as I squeezed my cunt muscles around his dick, I realized he had his middle finger of his right hand in my asshole.

I yelled.

Not out of pain but the feeling of having his big dick in my pussy and his finger up my ass was the ultimate orgasm.

I collapsed on his dick and then felt his finger slowly slip out of my asshole.

WOW! DAMN!

I laid in his arms savoring the feeling. Thinking how I would never have imagined myself in the arms of a black man and feeling this way.

I know part of it was that big black dick but I was no longer fearful and had more feelings for Bill than I imagined.

Five o'clock had rolled around and I had to leave soon. When I mentioned that to

Bill, he wasted no time rolling me on my back and mounting me again.

He slipped right into my wet pussy and I felt every inch. He took me bareback this time (no condom). Just took all he wanted and I let him have it. I was stuffed.

He grunted with every surge and after about 15 minutes unloaded in me saying, "I'm cumming in your tight little pussy again, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Hearing that was worth it all!

Unfortunately, the time had come for me to shower and go. Sucking that long black dick would have to wait until next time (maybe tomorrow -- lol).

I love that dick. That's all I can tell you. I love that black dick! It is all I think about now.