All Comments on 'Polysexuality Ch. 01'

by Polysexual

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Polysexual? No, I'm not. I respect my body. I don't share it lightly with just anybody. It would make me feel empty and cheap. Been there, done that BEFORE I was married. Sex to me is more than an exchange of bodily fluids. It's pleasure, pure sensuality, something to give to the person I love. He knows me. He knows what makes me click. AND he cares about me, not only as a body, but the whole me. I feel safe with him. I feel loved and accepted by him whether I have an extra pound or two, stretch marks, PMS or in a happy moody, and that, my friend, means everything.

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 16 years ago
Very Interesting!

An interesting and thought provoking essay. By your definition I would hazard a guess that everyone reading this will be a polysexual. This is a new word to me but I think it puts me into one of the largest clubs in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting start

The first chapter was an interesting start on an interesting subject. If this is eventually going to be a scholarly work meant for publishing, you'll need to footnote, etc. One other minor technicality - when refering to the President of a country, it's always capitalized. Looking forward to chapter 2.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Labels!

Why so many labels for people as I'm not up to speed with these labels I will just say if anyone wants to stay faithful in there partnership be them Gay,Bi,Straight,Other(not sure if every label is covered so thought I would be general)why should anybody tell them not to be faithful simply because THEY are not. I dont just mean they have sex with other people but still love there partner or that from what you seem to be saying it's not fashionable to stay faithful to one person as for me I'm happy to not be fashionable I have never thought of having sex outside my marriage and never will the same for my wife. There are laws made for reasons even if certain groups of people like yourself or the people you write about dont like them and generally they are made by goverments who are voted in by the people of that country(even if in United states things can get very close to being a draw)and therefore the general public accept those laws.

Anyway I'm sure other people will have an opinon so if you wish to carry on this essay please dont preach to people about what they should or should not do or label people just because you like the sound of the word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Article based on incorrect definition

Polysexuality has nothing to do with non-monogamy. A polysexual is someone who is attracted to multiple genders, not someone who desires sex with multiple partners. This is just incorrect. Think of it as being between bisexual and pansexual. If you doubt this, look it up. If you are heterosexual and start tossing this term around as part of your identity you may get some unwanted attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

I did not realise it was possible to combine cake and eat it polyamory (or, as the author calls it, "consensual polysexual monogamy") with puritanical views on masturbation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous