All Comments on 'Pool Boy'

by BartlebyWaylon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
papagrizpapagrizover 12 years ago

I see that you have submitted 7 or 8 stories. After reading only 6 or 8 paragraphs of crap talk while you drank margatettas I gave up. I don't know how your other readers have been responding to your stories but I won't be looking for more. Don't give up your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexy writing

I have to disagree strongly with the previous comment, I felt that the intro provided a nice build up of anticipation for a steamy sex scene between a horny lady and a younger boy. It makes the story stand out of the general stuff on offer here, poorly written material so in tune with the instant gratification of a 15min porn clip.

For readers who appreciate the attraction of older full-figured ladies, there is surely nothing sexier than two mature women endulging in dirty talk. If anything, you should spice it up. And hopefully there will be a follow up to Brenda's adventures, perhaps with more than one boy at a time? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm with Anonymous

As an older, what some would call "BBW MILF" I appreciated the discussion between the women. It brought to mind many discussions I've had in my own head about young, hot boys and their attraction to what society deems too old and too fat women.

I actually preferred that part to the actual sex part. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

feed the skinny boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
like!

another really well-written story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous