Pool Boy Wages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Jenny, what do you have to clean the pool?" I asked.

She responded that in the out building was a vacuum and hose apparatus that hooked up to the filter. She helped me find the necessary tools and soon I was in the pool ready to begin the task. The vacuum worked great and I worked my way around the pool bottom with relative ease. The heat was beginning to build and the pool water felt great – very refreshing. The work somewhat took my mind off of Jenny but only temporarily. She had retreated into the air-conditioned house, but finally emerged as noon approached. I was delighted to see that she had taken off the wrap. She had a paper plate with a turkey sandwich, some chips, and an ice cold Budweiser. I was not that hungry, thinking I might be hungrier after. But I was certainly thirsty!

She sat the food and beer on the deck then climbed up the ladder.

"Hey. Looking pretty good. I thought you might be hungry so I brought you something to eat," she said.

"Kinda hungry but definitely thirsty. That Bud looks real good," I said as I grabbed the Bud from the deck and chugged over half on the first swig. "Ahh.... hits the spot."

Jenny walked around the deck and surveyed my work. A couple of times she nodded her head and commented that I was doing a good job. I told her maybe 30 minutes and I would be done.

"OK," she said. "When you're done, come on in through the patio door. There's a bathroom down the hallway on the right. You can take a quick shower and then I'll settle up with you."

She smiled when she said "Settle up." And she was down the ladder and making her way to the house.

So it looked like to me I would be getting the blowjob. No con was on where I cleaned the pool and then got stiffed. So I picked up the pace and in another 20 minutes or so the pool looked great. I quickly unhooked the vacuum hose and put everything back where I had found it. I grabbed the towel, underwear, and shorts that I had brought along, made my way to the house and knocked on the patio door. Jenny did not answer so I knocked again. Still no answer so I opened the unlocked door, stuck my head in, and tried to get her attention.

"Jenny. Jenny! I'm done. ......Jenny!" I yelled but still no answer. Again doubt came into my mind. Was it just a con to get me to clean the pool? Earlier she had told me to take a shower so I decided that was what I would do. I entered the door, entered what appeared to be the family room, and looked around. The house was dark; no lights on, most of the blinds had been pulled, and also very quiet. No TV or radio sounds could be heard. I found the bathroom and entered. I debated whether to close the door or leave it wide open. I decided to close it. It looked like the McCray's son Kendall used this bathroom. I started the water, stripped down and jumped in the shower. I soaped up and especially made sure to wash my privates – wanted them good and clean! But thinking about what might happen caused just a few strokes with my soap-covered hand to get my cock well on its way toward an erection. Finishing up, I used the towel that Jenny had left on the toilet to quickly dry off. No use in getting dressed, I thought. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I left the bathroom and headed back down the hall toward the family room.

Standing in the doorway to the kitchen, I saw Jenny. She still had on her bikini.

"Hey Kurt. While you were in the shower, I looked at the pool. The water looks good. You did a nice job and I think you earned your pay." She took a few steps towards the couch and then continued. "Come on over here," she said giving me the "come-on" move with the crooked pointing finger.

I walked towards Jenny and opened my arms. She closed the gap and willingly fell into my embrace. I had my arms around Jenny, could feel her boobs against my chest, and could feel my throbbing erection rubbing against her belly. At this moment, there was no other place on earth I would rather be. She cocked her head, looked up and me and without a word, moved her face towards mine. Her lips met mine and we shared our first kiss. A simple kiss, no tongue interaction, just a kiss but one to remember.

"Ready for your paycheck, pool boy?" she said when her lips finally pulled away from mine. Her left had rubbed across my chest and she briefly rubbed my nipple with her thumb. The resulting jolt of pleasure traveled like lightening from the top of my brain to the tip of my dick.

"Oh yeah," was all I could say. But what I was thinking was this was the ideal time for the kiss I had fantasized about for years. My lips again found her lips but this time I took more forceful control and used my tongue to probe her lips. She hesitated just a few seconds before parting her lips and relenting to the French kiss I hoped she wanted as much as I did. It struck me that our heights were perfect and we fit together like we were made for each other. We enthusiastically kissed, our tongues and lips intertwined with the joy of kissing someone new for the first time. As our bodies rubbed together, I thought about making a play for some boob, but decided maybe I should play it a little more cautiously. I was enjoying the kissing and humping, but it struck me that my level of excitement was maybe getting beyond control.

Again it was Jenny that broke the kiss.

"Wow......that was amazing," I said. And I really meant it. It might have been the best kiss I ever received.

Stepping back, Jenny pulled the towel from my waist and threw it on the floor. She then wrapped her hand around my cock and gave it a forceful squeeze.

"This will do," she said, referring to my dick, which made me momentarily wonder the intent of the comment. With her hand still firmly attached to my love muscle, she "directed' me to the couch and pushed me down. I fell backwards onto the couch as she dropped to her knees and worked her way between my legs. My excitement, my mental state, was comparable to the first time I ever had sex. I was shaking; no maybe shivering. Was it from the air conditioning or the anticipation? Didn't matter as it was about to happen .....sex with the most beautiful woman I had ever met!

Jenny still had me in her hand and was running her fingers up and down my dick. She especially concentrated on the sensitive underside that she rubbed with her thumb. My cock had never been harder. It was so hard it ached and a small amount of pre-cum was already oozing out of the head. Her thumb smeared the sticky liquid around the tip.

"You're gonna like this," she said with a sensual and sultry voice I don't think I had ever heard from her before. And with that she bent her head and pressed her lips against the head of my dick. He tongue found the pre-cum and lapped it up. But she didn't take my cock into her mouth, not at first anyway. She had her mouth open and my cock resting on her tongue between her perfect lips. My only complaint was that the light was too low. It felt fantastic but I wished I could better see what I was feeling. Her tongue ran back and forth, again tantalizing the underside of my cock, for maybe a minute, all the while gazing up at me.

I groaned something about how good it felt. And with that, very slowly, she bent forward and inched my cock into her mouth. Two, maybe two and a half inches went into her mouth VERY SLOWLY and then she stopped. I could faintly see her eyes looking up at me as she slowly started working her way back to the top of my cock. Again my cock was lightly resting on her lips. And after a brief pause, she again worked her way down my shaft, this time taking a little more of my dick into her mouth. On the down stroke, I could feel her tongue expertly massaging the underside of my dick. This was her technique, slowly and deliberately working her way up and down my cock, always a brief pause before she headed the other direction. It didn't take long, and she had expertly taken all I had to offer her as her lips ground against my pubic hair on each and every downward stroke. And as her mouth administered to my dick, her fingers on her free hand were wrapped around my balls, squeezing them with just enough pressure to approach the pleasure/pain borderline that the brain has a tough time distinguishing the difference between.

My level of excitement was intense as I was moaning and groaning and testifying to the world that she was the best ever! Jenny no doubt sensed my situation and backed off my dick. She straightened up and leaned into me, her lips searching for mine. This time she kissed me like she was kissing Brad Pitt. Her lips smashed into mine as her tongue probed deep into my throat.

Jenny McCray was as turned on sucking my dick as I was getting my dick sucked by her! I felt this was my chance to see her boobs and reached back behind her to the clasp of her bikini top. She knew what I wanted.

"No Kurt," she said as she pulled my hand away. "The deal was a blow job only."

I wasn't about to give up as my hand, though pulled away from her back, had found her tit and I was rubbing her breast through the outside of her top.

"Come on baby. I've dreamed of seeing your boobs. Let's see these beautiful breasts"

I continued caressing her breast and could feel her erect nipple through the thin material of the bikini top. She made no effort to stop me and I could tell by her reaction that she was enjoying my hand on her boob.

I made my move. I slipped my hand up under her bikini top and pushed it above her breasts, allowing me to get both hands on her boobs. Her nipples were nice. She had thick nipples and they stood out maybe 3/8" or so. I pinched them between my thumb and forefinger and she let out an audible groan. I pinched harder and I noticed her groans and that the look of pleasure on her face intensified. I pulled the red bikini top over her head and tossed it on the floor.

So much for the" blow job only" deal!

Again we kissed. This kiss, maybe not quite so much passion but maybe a little more sensual. When we broke, she said something about not being sure if she could kiss me after my dick was in her mouth. I told her I had no problem with that.

Again she was after my dick and this time with a purpose. Her head bobbed up and down on my dick and her fingers ran expertly along the underside on the upstroke.

She wanted me to cum and I planned on obliging her!

Skillfully her mouth worked my dick and all too soon I began to feel the familiar tug at my testicles that told me an explosion was imminent.

Telling her I was getting close only caused her to suck harder.

"Cum for me Kurtie! Shoot your cum on my face," she said as her hand ran up and down my saliva-coated cock. Three more lip trips up and down my pole and I was there.

"Here it is baby. Aghhhhhhhhh!!"

The first shot went down her throat as she still had my cock buried deep in her throat. Backing off, she took my cock in her had and aimed the next series of cum shots at her mouth. The first was high and left a long white streak of sticky, messy cum from the top of her lip to the edge of her eyebrow. The next three shots all found their mark and were deposited in her mouth. She used her hand to milk even more cum from my cock, which she spread on her cheek by rubbing my cock head back and forth against her face.

"Wow, that was fantastic. I think I saw God!" That was my standard line after making love with a girl for the first time. And this time I think I really truly meant it!

Jenny spent a few more minutes with my cock. She licked and sucked on it as it slowly shrank back to size. She finally gave it a final kiss and then joined me on the couch. I put my arm around her and she leaned her head against my shoulder. I racked my brain for something witty to say but the best I could do was a feeble comment about how I would gladly clean her pool again next week. I think her eyes were closed and I don't think she really heard me. She probably thought she was done for the day but I had other ideas.

First I slipped off of the couch and on to my knees and grabbed my shower towel. I made my way between Jenny's legs and made an awkward attempt to wipe her face. She came out of her stupor, realized what I was doing and finished the clean-up job.

"Ohhh.....you made quite the mess," Jenny said to me as she again leaned back against the back of the couch and closed her eyes.

"I did didn't I!" was my response. "You were fantastic and I don't think I've ever cum like that in my life."

Still positioned between her legs, now it was my turn to service. I wanted to eat that pussy! I spent some time running my hands up and down those silky smooth legs – I had never felt anyone so smooth in my life. Looking up, I could see her eyes open and gazing down at me but she made no attempt to discourage me.

She still had her bikini bottom on so I put my fingers inside the waist and forcefully pulled down. This was it. If she didn't let me pull her bottoms down, I was done, as I would never force anything on her.

"Jenny, I want to pay you back. Make you feel as good as you made he feel," I said.

Again I tugged on her bikini bottom and this time she obligingly raised her hips and off came the red bottoms.

Now I like pussy. I like to fuck pussy but I also really like to eat pussy! I was a kid before the days of the Internet so porno was not as readily available as it is today. Today's kids, they see Redtube videos and they learn what to do. But I had to learn and my teacher was actually my teacher – a home ec student teacher. She spent the entire summer after I graduated teaching me the finer arts of making love to a woman. And the point of emphasis was eating pussy. I was a champ and knew my way around a pussy like few other men.

I positioned each hand just below her knee and pushed up and back on her legs, spreading her legs and giving me my first view of Jenny McCray's womanhood. I wasn't disappointed as her pussy was just as impressive as the rest of her. Neatly trimmed pubic hair – the landing strip as they call it today, and a pussy that looked more like it belonged to a teenager than a 30-something mother.

"Jenny, you are beautiful, so beautiful," I whispered as my face inched closer to its destination.

I took a whiff of her hot pussy and was overcome with the smell of a woman in heat, probably my most favorite smell. I started my licking and nibbling on her inner thighs, so smooth and delicate. I alternated left to right to left and as I passed her pussy, I gently blew on it. She was wiggling her rear end and gently thrusting toward me, she was ready for some pussy licking.

"Oh, Jenny.....so nice...so nice," I said as my tongue finally found its mark and ran the length of her slit.

Jenny gasped and this time with a little more urgency thrust her snatch towards my tongue. I took the hint and went to work forcefully running my tongue around her pussy lips. I used my thumbs to gently separate her pussy and again ran my tongue up and down her slit. Now I had access to her clit. Due to the darkness of the room we were in, I couldn't see it very well but from my thumbs and tongue bumping up against it, I could tell she had a nice one – bigger than most anyway. I alternated clitoris manipulation with laps up and down her snatch.

She was enjoying it as indicated by her moans of pleasure but even more so by her verbalizations: "Yeah Kurt, that's it! That's the spot. Oh yeah, that feels so good. Do it baby, lick my cunt. Lick my cunt and make me cum!"

Jenny was a dirty talker and nothing I like better than a "potty-mouth" girl in bed!

She was getting close. I could sense that she was very close to orgasm so I increased my intensity. I licked hard at her clit and ran my thumbs up and down her pussy lips. And another thing I noticed was that as my thumbs neared her asshole, she didn't seem turned off. I made a mental note of the fact that next time, if there was indeed a next time, I might just be doing a little anal exploration and maybe fucking her in the ass!

And with one final, forceful lick, Jenny came! And Jenny came hard! He back arched and her stomach muscles tightened and her ass came up off the couch. During her climax, I reached up with my right hand and found her nipple, giving it a hard squeeze. The pinch and pull of her nipple seemed to greatly intensify her orgasm.

Now my normal pussy-eating routine, is that when a girl is coming, I go all-out licking that pussy trying for one last quick big "O." But not this time as I wanted her still horny and wanting more. I wanted to fuck her and I was ready! My dick was iron-bar stiff and ready for action.

She was still leaning back against the couch with her bottom hanging over the edge of the couch. I moved up and rubbed my hard dick against her snatch.

"I want to fuck you baby. I want my dick in your pussy, " I said.

She no doubt realized that my dick was zeroing in on her pussy and obviously had second thoughts about fucking. Her hands came up and pushed forcefully against my chest.

"No Kurt. That was not part of the deal. I don't think we should have sex," she said.

But what she said and what she was doing, ever so gently hunching her snatch against my pecker, was two different things.

"Come on Jenny, you know you want it. Let's fuck. I want you so bad. You got me so hard." I was begging and her actions made me believe I was getting closer to where I wanted to be.

Without saying a word, she again pushed me back and awkwardly got to her feet. My heart sank as she disappeared around the corner and was gone down the hall. I flipped over onto my back, hard on waving in the air with no place to go, resigned to the fact it was close but not quite a home run.

"Here Kurt. Put this on and let's fuck!" Jenny said as she dropped an unopened Trojan on my stomach.

From agony to ecstasy, I ripped open the rubber and slipped it over my still strong erection. Jenny quickly straddled me and again rubbed her wet pussy up and down my cock. But not for long as I felt her reach down, find my dick with her hand, and place it at the entrance to her pussy. She then rather forcefully jammed herself down and took about ¾ of my dick up her pussy. She started working her hips back and forth sliding my dick deeper and deeper into her pussy. And as she was fucking me, she also started to kiss me – deep and passionate kisses with her tongue working my lips and face. It hit me that she was turned on by the pussy juice on my face and was licking it off!

Again I was in heaven as this was just about the best lovin' I had ever had. Her pussy was so tight and looking up at that beautiful face, sex had never been better and I was getting close! My hands ran back and forth, squeezing her boobs and pinching her big hard nipples. But if this was a one-time-only fuck, I wanted something else. I wanted to fuck her from behind and see that beautiful ass in action.

I grabbed her by the legs and gave a little push – maybe a big push – and Jenny looked down at me with a quizzical look on her face.

"Turn over Jenny. Lean up against the couch so I can fuck you from behind, " I said and was delighted as Jenny flipped off of me and worked her way on her knees back towards the couch. She had her elbows on the couch and leaned her head down as I made my way up behind her. I rubbed my dick back and forth across her wet slit and then pushed it in.

"Ohhhh......yeah....that feels good......oh yeah....so nice," Jenny cooed as I slowly worked my dick in and out of her pussy. I ran my hands back and forth over the outside of her thighs and over her back and pretty much enjoyed the body I had lusted about so many times in my life. I also ran my thumb, wet with out juices, back and forth over her asshole, and again I noticed my actions did not meet with resistance.

"Does this feel good?' Jenny said as her arm slipped below us and I felt her hands wrap around my testicles and start squeezing them. "Faster Kurt, fuck me hard," she said as she manipulated my scrotum.