Pool Boy Wages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah baby. That does feel good," I said. But the ball rub didn't last for long as her hand let go of my balls but was still below us. As I picked up the intensity, I finally figured out that her hand had slipped from my balls to her pussy and she was rubbing her clit as I drilled her with all I had.

"Oh yeah Jenny. Come for me. Come all over my dick!" I hissed.

"Oh....ohh...ohhhhhhhhh ...she screamed as she pushed back one last time and hit her climax! I pushed my dick in as far as I could and firmly frigged her asshole with my thumb, letting it slip in and wiggling it around her opening as she came.

It was all too much for me, fucking her from behind, her frigging herself, and me with my thumb penetrating her anus. I pulled my dick out of her pussy, ripped the condom off and threw it on the floor, and with two, maybe three strokes of my cock, shot my second load of the day onto her back. Not as big a load as earlier but still about 3 good squirts of cum covered her beautifully tanned back.

We both held our positions for maybe 30 seconds or so – me wondering if I could marry her some day and her probably wondering what the heck she had just done.

I plopped down beside her and panting and out-of-breath, was speechless.

She broke the silence.

"Get dressed Kurt and get out of here. And Kurt, one more thing... next weekend the guys are going to a White Sox game. Maybe you can come over and clean the pool again!"