Pool Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jake," MJ sighed. The sensations inside her pussy were mindblowing. Doggie-style was her absolute favorite, and Jake's cock was masterful. She was popping off mini-orgasms now, one every ten or fifteen seconds, building up to the big event. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me, fuck meeee..." she chanted.

Meanwhile Mark had lain down on the bed and lifted Dakota on top of him for reverse cowgirl. From the prone position, his head propped up on a pillow, he watched their reflection in the desk mirror with amazement as Dakota used her leg muscles to lift her body up and down as her pussy encased his cock, as her breasts swayed luxuriously with the up and down motion. Dakota raised her arms languorously above her head, as her pussy was filled up again and again by Mark's thick cock. From her sitting position, she could easily see Jake's hard penis pistoning in and out of MJ's cunt, and MJ biting the rolled up sheets she squeezed in one hand. "Soooo.... goood..." MJ gasped.

The radio began playing the Beatles song, "Come Together", and in a moment, the four lovers all did, in a chorus of grunts and moans. There was a moment of silence as each of them, spent, just lay there and reveled in what had happened. There was a strong, musky smell of sex in the room.

Even MJ was satiated for the moment. She and Jake held each other and cuddled, whispering and laughing, while Mark did the same with Dakota. This had been the best pool party ever! MJ felt so desired and alive. Her pussy, still spasming a little, leaked Jake's sperm on the sheets. She loved the way Jake joined in her little game so willingly. She wondered if he would be interested in seeing her again. If not, there would be another pool party in a month and another guy to fuck. And she also had some unfinished business with Dakota...

Dakota lay on her stomach and let Mark gently rub her back. Although Mark was a good sex partner, her thoughts were more about the strange, arousing kisses she had shared with MJ and the way MJ had rubbed her clit. Was it just the heat of the moment, or was MJ interested in more?

Mark contented himself with the pleasure of gently rubbing and squeezing Dakota's tits. They were were warm and full and beautifully shaped. He had an idea for an oil massage later. He lay back and happily pictured his hard cock squeezing between Dakota's breasts...

Jake sighed happily. The girls had been amazing, especially MJ. He felt a deep connection with her, like he could climb inside her and stay forever. Did she feel the same? He couldn't wait to fuck her again. He idly wondered if she'd be up for double penetration with his brother.

And Mark! His brother was a certified genius. The Committee and the pool parties were the best ideas he'd ever had.