Poolside Ch. 05 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little after noon the day I was to hear from Katrina, John walked into my office and said, "Hi, Don. The new woman's swim coach finally got here. Her name is . . . let me see . . . Mary Johnson. She worked as an assistant swim coach at her last job before accepting the position here. I don't know too much about her since I needed to fill her position quickly.

"She's staying at a hotel downtown right now. She just got in today, I think, and she hasn't found a place to stay yet. She wants to check in with me though, and she asked if anyone's available to go pick her up and bring her down here. She wanted to take a cab down, but I like the new people to get special treatment until they get settled in a bit.

"This city can be confusing to get around in if you haven't been here before. And I just hired this new girl this past week when the first swimming coach decided not to come here. I don't think that she's ever been to this campus before.

"So if you could do it, Don, I'd really appreciate it a lot. I'm tied up with the football coach until at least 3:00. If you could bring her down here, I'll take care of getting her back to the hotel after I get a chance to talk to her."

He told me what hotel she was in. And I said, "Sure, John. I'll be happy to give her a ride down. That's the same hotel I stayed in when I first came to interview with you, so I know right where it is."

I grinned and said, "What's an Assistant Athletic Director for, anyway?" He laughed and we left together.

I went back outside to my truck and drove off campus. I headed into town and stopped to pick up a few things I needed for the house. Then, I drove on down and arrived at the hotel around two o'clock.

I checked at the main desk and Mary Johnson was in 223, right near the front of the mezzanine balcony area. The desk clerk called up and handed me the phone. An unfamiliar, though pleasant, female voice told me she was almost ready. She asked if I would mind coming up to help her carry down a box of books for her new office. I told her I didn't mind at all and I'd be right up. I thanked the desk clerk and handed him back the phone.

I walked up the stairs, around the corner at the top, to 223. 'I won't have to carry her stuff far.' I thought.

The door was standing partially open and a maid was just leaving. She was a very pretty, tall and really thin girl, probably somewhere about my age. She smiled and waved for me to go on in.

I waved at her and then knocked as I went in and said, "Hi, it's Don. We just talked on the phone."

I walked in a few feet and saw the figure of a woman kneeling before a box of books by the window. From what I could see of her from behind, she was a slim, blonde girl, probably in her early 20's. Seeing she was occupied, I stepped back and turned to close the door.

When I turned around, Katrina was standing there in front of the bright window, stark naked. Her legs were together and her arms apart, with the biggest grin on her face I ever saw. She didn't move a muscle.

I just stood there with my mouth open, not really believing what I was seeing. I felt very strange, like I'd been holding my breath too long under water. I had developed tunnel vision. I could hear roaring in my ears. But there was no wind. All of my musculature felt weak.

Katrina came halfway across the room toward me before I was able to move or speak. I can't imagine what my face must have looked like. I know she had a slightly concerned look on her face.

As she approached, she asked quickly, "Gosh, Don, I'm sorry! Are you all right?"

I was finally able to move. I walked, on rubbery legs that still felt weak, over to where she had stopped. I took her in my arms, squeezed her so hard I thought I'd crush her right through me and kissed her quickly. My penis hardened almost instantly while I tried to think of a way to remove my clothes without releasing her. My erection was pressed against her belly. She was grinning at me now.

"I think so." I said and went on, "Damn! T-Kat, are you real? I smell you. So, you're no dream. I don't remember ever smelling anything in a dream. Hmmm, might be an interesting research project."

I was rambling. So, she kissed me, longer this time as we gently stroked each other, not wanting to let go of each other yet.

I said pensively, though merrily, "You sure surprised the hell out of me! Good Lord! My personal favorite naked angel standing in front of a bright light. Arms out like wings. My tunnel vision made it look like a halo around you. I heard the roaring of winds I couldn't feel. I felt weak as a kitten. God! I thought I was dead! And this was next!"

She was laughing and I complained, "Don't laugh! A psychology nut like me could just believe some kind of crap like that. How my dream angel put the psycho back into the psychologist. Holy Smoke! I'm still shaking! Did your roommate, Judy, that demure little thing I talked to the other night, know about this little plan of yours?"

"Yep!" She said and grinned.

I laughed and said, "And . . . My God! John Douglas, my own boss! He had to know . . . I still remember that look on his face."

"Oh, boy, some psychologist I turn out to be, with a clue like that. I should have delivered for UPS, maybe gone into politics, or something else really simple. What a fine career!" I mused on.

My sense of the ridiculous was helping get me settled down somewhat. Katrina was giggling almost breathlessly. She hiccupped, and I almost ejaculated in my pants.

I thought of other things and said, "You folks set me up pretty well, didn't you?"

"Yeah! Give the girl a lollipop! She's already got a sucker!" She said laughing and grinning.

"Suckered me right in . . . my own boss . . . the woman I worship . . . " I mused jokingly. "You even got me to burn up my own gas coming down here, pay some guy to park my truck in the basement and even to walk up the stairs! Climbing the stairs to my own damn doom. And here I was thinking that I was helping some hot-sounding woman move some of her stuff. I didn't even get to use the elevator!

"I already figured out that it was the maid on the phone. I remember she didn't say, Hi,' Hello,' or anything. So, I wouldn't recognize her voice, . . . cute!"

"She just cheerfully and joyfully waved me on into the slaughter! I'm glad I closed the door before you played September Morn. I could have fainted and fallen into the hall. God! How embarrassing! It might have even made the evening news! And this is a conservative town!" I said playfully.

She burst out laughing. I struggled to think of cold showers and snow storms. If I hadn't still been clothed, I'd never have held out. Snow, cold, ice, I told myself.

Trying to think of other things to keep from exploding in my shorts, I asked, "T-Kat, how in the world could you possibly end up the women's swimming coach here? I can't even believe it now, even seeing you standing here. Weren't you just at the Olympic trials a couple of days ago? I haven't heard from you for a while. But I assumed you were there."

She stopped me gently with her hand on my lips and her face smiling slightly. She said, "Let's talk later, Don. There's lots of time. John knows I'm not coming back today. That was all part of the operation. I knew you were too smart to fool easily. So, I had to have lots of help."

She smiled and said, "I'll know it was a successful plan if you make love to me now."

Idly, I wondered, why she had to ask. I shed clothes, with her eager help, all the way to the bedroom of the suite. We arrived at the bed together totally naked faster than I would have believed possible.

I held her, crushed her breasts against my chest and my penis against her stomach and kissed her. Holding my breath, with my eyes looking right into hers, I began breathing with her, still kissing her. Our tongues were in playful combat between our mouths. She looked back at me, caressing me with her hands and tongue.

I held her back from me and could see that she'd changed very little from the last time I saw her. Her pubic hair had grown out fully. It was now only slightly trimmed around the edges and along the top to form a perfect triangle of dark bushy brown hair. I could see just the hint of the beginning of a bright pink valley nestled between her thighs, splitting her dark auburn forest.

Her legs, thighs and stomach were still lean and muscular. Her hips were relatively narrow. Her shoulders were quite broad for a woman. The musculature of her smooth upper chest made her collar bones appear nonexistent. Her firm chest was highlighted by her fine breasts which were just as firm as I remembered them. They thrust toward me proudly, her left still slightly larger. Her red nipples were as aroused as they could be. Her reddish areolae were swollen up, looking like tiny red breasts rising from her firm mounds.

Her neck was graceful, though muscular. Her ears were small and finely chiseled, lying flat against her well-formed skull. Her dark brown hair was still worn quite short. But it was worn somewhat longer than I recalled. Her face was as beautiful as I remembered if not more so. Her earlier pixie-like appearance was being replaced by a subtly softer, more mature beauty. She was still as trim and athletic looking as I could imagine a women ever being. Tarzan would have been a lost soul. I know I was.

Her face and eyes showed a longing and desire in them that I'd never seen before, even when we'd made love in the past. I pulled her to me again, and we held each other, gently this time. We kissed and explored each other's bodies like we'd never seen or touched each other before. I tried to caress every inch of her I could reach.

As I was kissing her, I realized that all my senses remembered her. It had been a very long time. But her beauty, her smell, her textures, the taste of her mouth, her skin, her hair, even her sweat were remembered. Almost like my body's senses had a DNA profile of her to match to find perfection. On the other hand, she was new. My senses having been denied all except her voice for many years.

Moving back slightly, Katrina sighed as I began to caress one hard, pointed nipple. My other hand caressed her face. I brought both hands to her face briefly. Then, one left to visit her neglected breast and sensitive peak that she thrust toward me. I slowly slid the hand on her face down her throat and chest, joining my other hand. I was now cupping her breasts from below, my fingers upward. Her nipples were between my first two fingers, which I stimulated by rubbing my fingers gently back and forth, trying to make contact with them very gently. I softly rolled her breasts in gentle circles, alternating directions and patterns.

She arched her back, pushing her breasts toward me gently, trying to make firmer contact. I moved back with her to continue teasing and not caressing. She began to quiver and moved in to hold me tighter.

I released her breasts and hugged her. I kissed her, my tongue meeting hers halfway between our straining lips. She was holding me so tightly, I had a hard time breathing. I could feel her breasts almost fused to me.

We conducted a short lover's dual with our tongues. She was still quivering slightly although she had calmed. She relaxed her hold slightly.

I looked down quickly to see if she'd imprinted herself on my chest. She had. Two little reddish bull's-eyes adorned my middle ribs like a fresh branding. She was still shaking a little.

"What's the matter, T-Kat?" I softly asked her. "We've been here before." I said and kissed her gently again. I stroked her back then both hands moved down to first squeeze then gently caress her buttocks and hips.

"It's not that, Don." She said giggling and went on, "It's plain to see, well, feel right now, that Elevator Don is still in business. Which I'm happy to see, feel, whatever.

"For me though, for the last three and a half years, it's been just me, my roommate and our vibrators. We both had sort of bad experiences having sex with guys we knew on the team, just to kill our sex drives. We both just decided to train ourselves to death. And we were so tired, especially this last year, that sex almost became an afterthought anyway. Though, the urge was always there.

"Now, I think that you may have just awoken me like Sleeping Beauty. You know, the fairy tale lady. You woke me with a kiss!"

She grinned playfully and said "Well, maybe a little more than a kiss, with you assaulting my tits and nipples and trying to tease them off of me! Or make me explode, one! I am now officially off training and back on the pill. So, I think we better do something before I dehydrate between my thighs."

I held her back gently, and sure enough, her pubic hair, her labia and her thighs were really wet. "I probably won't be able to last long, T-Kat. It's been a long dry spell for me, too. I just haven't had the same urge to pursue that I had before I got to know you. I dated a couple of the pool bunnies. But I never got serious with any of them. And back at school, I just dedicated myself to my research. I only went to a couple of sorority functions, the guys I live with were invited to. I researched hard. So, I could finish up as quickly as I could." I said.

"Well, this research shouldn't be hard. But one of the instruments we're going to have to use to conduct it, sure looks like it is." She said grinning as she playfully patted my erection back and forth, nearly firing my torpedo before it was in the tube.

Ice, liquid nitrogen, bee stings. I tried to keep my mind off what the rest of me was experiencing.

And she smiled softly and went on, "So, please use this hard instrument to finish me once as quickly as you can, Don, lover." She said.

Then, I guided her to the hotel bed. She studied the bed and looked down at herself, dolefully saying, "I'm afraid I'm going to have quite a cleaning bill again." I laughed, feeling better than I can ever remember.

She turned and sat on the edge of the bed, spreading her knees apart and showing herself to me. Her position opened her pussy. Her outer labia were dark and aroused. Her delicate, pink inner lips were stuck together above with her sticky wetness, though opening below, exposing her vaginal tunnel.

Her puckered brown anus gleamed with her sexual excesses. A small stain already appeared on the sheet. She reached down and spread herself, showing me her entire pussy as wide as her fingers could stretch her. Her reddish clit appeared as she began spreading herself. She looked up at me, smiling gently until she saw my eyes move up to hers. Her hands left her pussy and she held them out to her sides.

I moved near the bed and bent over slightly. I kissed her gently as her arms came around me softly. After another short tongue duel, her mouth left mine as she moved back onto the bed and lay down in the center. Her arms were outspread, and her elbows were bent. Her hands were above her head. Her legs spread apart in invitation.

I accepted as Katrina held one hand out toward me. As I moved onto the bed, she slowly lowered her hand and interlocked her fingers, resting her head on her hands. She looked completely vulnerable.

She watched me closely as I knelt down between her wide spread legs and looked at her pussy. Her clit was bright red, still peeking out at me. Her hair-lined outer lips were parted and moist, and her whole abdomen quivered every few seconds. Her hips rocked gently as her sexual fluids slowly oozed from her vagina.

Looking up, I saw her watching me look at her. I lowered my eyes to her perfect breasts with their red peaks, so hard with desire.

I lowered myself until our bodies met and held most of my weight on my elbows and knees. I hadn't touched her pussy. I caressed her face and neck and began kissing her. I felt her pubic hair tickle the sensitive tip of my cock as her hand guided my penis to her vagina. I entered her slowly, stopping briefly and wiggling. I thought I remembered the depth of her G-Spot.

She was beginning to be more vocal. She was making a 'nnnngggg' sound in her throat.

I pushed my tongue into Katrina's mouth slowly as I continued to push my erection on into her until my penis was fully buried in her warm, wet and incredibly snug pussy. She sighed contentedly. My lower abdomen felt her soft pubic hair tickling mine. I didn't move until I'd withdrawn my tongue and stopped kissing her.

She opened her eyes to look into mine. She was smiling as I began slowly pumping in and out of her, bumping her buttocks gently with my swinging testicles as she matched my slow rhythm with her hips. She smiled into my face as she saw me reach over and gently brush her underarms with my fingertips.

I kept pumping slowly as I moved my feathery touches to just below her ears and along the sides of her neck. She exhaled loudly several times and closed her eyes again. I brushed my way down and gently squeezed each of her beautiful breasts.

She opened her eyes wide, looked right into my eyes, then closed them and arched her head back. She began crying out and choked it off, her eyes still closed. With her head back, her back pushed her stomach off the bed into me. Only her head, shoulders, and buttocks were still on the bed. Her thighs and legs clamped around my ass pulling me into her fully.

I just held her head, while I could feel her entire body shaking with the intensity of her orgasm. I had to quit pumping briefly so her tightly clenching pussy didn't cause me to erupt before I absolutely had to. I wanted to reward her for her surprise for me in the best way I could think of.

Her entire musculature was contracting irregularly. Her back fell back to the bed suddenly, totally relaxed. She sighed hugely. Her hands came from behind her head for the first time as she opened her eyes. Her eyes were moist, though she was smiling happily. She reached up and caressed my perspiring face gently.

I began moving in and out of her slowly again. She matched my rhythm, grinned hugely and said happily, "Oh, God! I missed my Elevator Don, going up and down, and up and down. Damn! I can't believe you held out through all that! I must have squeezed your thing into pulp! My whole pussy is tingling for the first time in forever! And I'm already getting into this again."

She smiled, grabbed my head and kissed me hard. Katrina rubbed her breasts erotically against me as she kept fondling my balls with one hand, and stroking all of me she could reach with the other. Katrina was huffing and puffing as her hands flew all over, stimulating all of me.

I knew that with her manual and internal caresses, I couldn't last much longer. "The first one was for you, T-Kat. I'll be right with you this time." I said as I acquired her breasts and I began pumping in and out of her harder and faster, though still being as gentle as I could.

After a few moments, her breathing quickened. I could feel her begin to tense up again when I reached to gently rub up her wet slit. And then I rolled my fingers around her moist, hard clit. As soon as I did this, she tensed up and started to cum again.

That familiar tingle in my groin told me I couldn't hold back any longer. I thrust harder and faster, hearing her screaming out her orgasm beneath me. She thrust her hard, athletic body up off the bed against mine. I thrust one last time into her as deep as I could go.

She pulled me tight against her breasts, my balls pulled up tight, and I shot my cream deep into her while a wave of pleasure enveloped me. She cried out gently each time she felt me lunge and shoot my cum deep inside her pussy. I had never had an orgasm that was so intense that lasted for so long. I collapsed on her, completely spent.

She released my bruised ribs from her leg lock, and I rolled her over above me as we relaxed, both breathing hard. We were temporarily satisfied to just stroke and kiss each other gently as we unwound from our mutual climax. We were both breathing fast. But we were slowly settling down.