Poolside Ch. 05 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her breasts, stomach, and lower abdomen still gently quivering as she rested on me. Her legs were spread out alongside mine. She looked down at me with an expression of love on her face I couldn't miss. And I knew she could see the same thing on mine.

"You have to know by now, Don. There isn't anyone else I could ever love, the way I love you." She began as she snuggled closer, still lying upon me.

We were still joined. But I was out of action for the moment.

"I came in second in the trials, pretty much as I expected." She said, "The girl with the little boobs beat me by one second in the shorter of our two distances and by two seconds in the longer one. I just knew, at that point, that I'd given it everything I had. I was actually satisfied with that.

"Jenny, the girl that kept beating me . . . Well, she and I were good friends out of the pool. I congratulated her on winning our races and told her that she really deserved to represent our team.

"She looked at me, grabbed me in the water and began crying, just because she was so happy. She told me she knew her build had won her our races and she knew that I could beat her at shorter distances. She smiled at me and said that if she'd been built more like me, she'd wouldn't have minded losing the race.

"I laughed and told her I'd enjoyed competing against her all through college and into the trials. And that I'd really miss seeing her. I said I would be sure to be watching her perform with the team at the Olympics.

"We hugged again. Then I left the pool and went to shower and change. I actually felt quite happy and free at that moment. I think I'd reached a decision in my mind that I hadn't actually confronted consciously, yet."

She paused and looked at me while I continued stroking her sides and back. I was recovering slowly and was almost ready to begin another round. But I was still curious as to why she wanted to totally give up her training.

I asked her, "But why stop training, T-Kat? You might be able to try again at the next trials. If you keep up your work . . . "

She gently covered my mouth with her hand, laughed softly and said, "Let me have the floor for a minute, Don. I think you'll begin to see why I'm where I'm lying. And why you're where you are, seeming to be growing more interested in me all the time."

She giggled and said, "But please let me finish before we start anything else. There was a girl waiting for me, outside the locker room, who asked if I was Katrina Thomas. I'd seen her and I actually had one class with her sometime back. But I couldn't remember her name if I ever knew it. Anyway, she asked if I was going to go on training for the next Olympic trials.

"It was the first time I'd been confronted with that question when I wasn't busy racing or training. I knew that my competitive career was over. I seemed to lose a little bit of interest when I lost those last couple of races.

"I wasn't at all sad, don't misunderstand me. Losing a couple of races wasn't a reflection on the fun I had during my career. But I want to move on now. I won more for myself in my short time racing than any medals I ever received. I won the confidence in myself that I could succeed at being among the very best there is, at what I love doing. And I'll always know that I had my hand on the winner's hand as she seized the prize.

"That's enough for me. Knowing that I did it by myself. Knowing it was something my folks didn't get for me. And knowing who started me out on that path and, maybe, pushed me back on it when I really didn't want to go back. All that helped me decide what I wanted for my future.

"I'm rambling again, Don. But bear with me. That girl I was talking about, before wandering off on a tangent, was the daughter of your Athletic Director, John Douglas. She said her name was Sara Douglas. She remembered me from the English class we'd shared and from one or two sorority functions we'd both attended, though she didn't remember being introduced either. She said she'd seen my name on the competition board and wanted to talk to me about what I planned to do.

"When I told her I thought I was through with competition, she said that she'd like me to talk to her father, after she got him on the phone, about a possible job offer. I knew I didn't have any strings on me, since I graduated last year. And I was only taking a couple of graduate courses, so I could keep training at my college pool. I told her I would, and we left for her room to call.

"Well, the result was that her father offered me the job of women's swimming coach, at the school I knew you had gotten your job from. I couldn't believe it, and I jumped at the chance. So, here I am! The dramatic entrance back into your life is the result of a conspiracy between Sara, her dad and me."

She grinned and said, "I don't think anyone else knows about it, or even knows we knew each other before. I don't know how Sara knew I'd like a job at this school, though . . . "

"Oh, my God! I know! It was Ruth! It had to be her! I just know it! It's just like her to keep after me . . . And she loves to stick her nose in other people's business. She even likes to watch, sometimes, as you'll probably remember." She said laughing softly.

I kept caressing her all over as she talked and asked, "But T-Kat, what could Ruth have had to do with it? She wasn't even at your school."

She smiled and said, "That's right, Don. But she had gotten her undergraduate degree, guess where? We're both working there now.

"She knew John, our beloved athletic director because she was interested in sports medicine. She had at least one if not more than one class with him. And one class I remember her talking about was a seminar that was held at his home off campus. On Saturdays, because it was hard to fit a class like that into the normal university schedule.

"I'll bet Ruth got to know Sara when the classes were at her house, and they got to be friends. At least they could have met that way. And Ruth's friendly by nature. I'll bet that's it."

I said, "You could be right and probably are, T-Kat. Ruth told me she thought I was crazy to let you go. I think she understood why I had to. But I know she didn't agree with my decision."

"I know she didn't." Katrina said. "And you better believe she understood it! She lit into me like a wildcat after I decided to pursue my dream! She told me what you said to her. I felt that you understood what I felt I had to do, and why.

"I thank you with all my heart, for waiting for me. And for giving me the time to reach for my dream, out of what could have been our lives together.

"Don, I was pretty sure that you knew if you asked me, I'd have married you. Right then, after New Year's, and given up my dream for you." She looked at me seeing the answer in my face to her unspoken question.

I was completely hard again. But I didn't want to move. I said, "I had so many conflicting thoughts back then, T-Kat. Not at New Year's - the summer before.

"After our marathon screwing sessions, I worried about you, school, what I'd do for a job. And how I'd afford everything.

"But by New Year's, I'd had six months to think about all that. I was settled in my mind about all except you. I felt if I'd asked you to marry me after New Year's, you would have.

"I couldn't do that to you. Not after all the work you'd done on your swimming. I'd helped get you started, and I'd pushed you to pursue it. I felt you understood why I had to let you go. And what it might mean for our futures.

"I loved you too much to keep you from at least trying to achieve your dream. Because, in a way, it was partly my dream, too.

"I knew in my heart that I wouldn't be chasing around after women any more. Since, I felt totally bonded to you."

She wiggled above me a couple of times then stopped. She lay on me quietly for a moment.

Then she said, "Ruth told me that she told you, she felt we were the most married couple she'd ever known. I know I felt that way. I thought you did, too. But I wasn't sure since you sent me back my training."

She stroked my face and went on, "I really wanted you to wait for me. I knew you loved me and I loved you. But I just couldn't ask that of you, not when I knew we would be separated for so long.

"Ruth said I was crazy to think that way, and I should grab you while I could. She told me more than that when we were alone and I was headed back to school.

"First, she said no more Volcanic Eruptions." Katrina blushed a little when she said this.

She continued, "She told me for anyone not in top training condition, and even then, it might stop your heart.

"Second, she told me I probably wouldn't come on to guys again, because in my heart I was yours. I didn't know, then, how right she really was. I couldn't get interested in anything, except my swimming. I even had a hard time finishing all the courses for my degree, just no interest.

"Third, she told me I'd have to try to forget you, for the time being, to be able to train to my utmost peak for the trials. She was a nurse, and she was right again. I found if I thought of you anytime, I could do it during a race, and my timing and breathing would sometimes be thrown off. I only allowed myself to think of you, just before a race, like you were still coaching me. I decided if you were willing to give up me, for me, I'd do my best to win and devote my entire being to just that.

"But that stopped after the trials. All I could think about was being with you, Don. God! I love Sara for bringing us back together like this!"

She grinned and said quietly, "I planned on trying to cum a little more quietly than I used to. But that hasn't worked out quite yet. But I'm gonna keep on trying anyway!"

She grinned, and knowing that I was just waiting for her, she smiled slowly and appeared to concentrate fully. Katrina squeezed me tightly, though wonderfully, with her pussy. I gasped as she pulled her hips up before releasing my penis from her vagina's grip, and settling back down on me.

She slyly said, "I hope John doesn't fire me when I miss my appointment with him."

We laughed together with real pleasure. For me it was the first time in a long time. I actually had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Katrina was moving up and down, having reverted to letting her vagina's natural grip attend to me. She was no longer trying to pull me out by the roots, with her uncanny control of her insides. She was trying to keep her breasts against my chest and keep kissing me at the same time. But my occasional giggles, and hers, were throwing off her timing.

After a surprisingly short time, I started to feel excitement in my groin again just as Katrina tensed up and stopped moving for several moments. Then she sat up and gasped, opened her eyes, looked at me and began moving again. She smiled widely and picked up her pace. She cried, "Damn, you fuck me good!"

Banging up and down as fast as her trained muscles could move, she sat up to concentrate on fucking me. She was now grinning at me. She was intent on forcing me to cum, by gently bringing into play her internal abilities.

She knew I was near when she felt me start to fondle one breast while rubbing my thumb vigorously up the center of her pussy from my cock to her clit. She intended to cum with me. So, she slowed down.

I involuntarily lurched up at her a couple of times, trying to keep the pace up. She stopped completely, almost killing me. She grinned down at me as I tried to hump up into her. Katrina sat down hard, closed her eyes and tightened her pussy unmercifully on me. She pulled briefly up, released me, and dropped down.

I groaned, louder than I wanted to. She opened her eyes to check the effects and seemed satisfied. God! I was! She pulled up, released me somewhat, and sat back down hard. Looking into my eyes, she placed both my hands on her breasts. I quickly found her nipples, hard and hot.

Looking into my eyes, she pulled up, released and slid down, repeating the high pressure, super milking-machine motion. Fortunately, the effect on her was just like it was on me. Soon, our orgasms began together and blended together again.

She collapsed spread over me, breathing hard. Her face was beside mine, her chin on my shoulder and her breasts spread on my chest pleasantly. Her breathing was measured, though quick. Her body heat and aroma were intense.

I stroked her back, buttocks, and thighs until her breathing slowed, and she started to relax. One of her hands gently caressed my testicles, blindly, as I softened within her. Her other hand gently stroked my face, and I was thinking to myself, 'What next?' I closed my eyes, gently put both my arms around Katrina and I remember nothing after that until early the next morning.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up when Katrina pulled herself slowly off my morning erection, grinning down at it saying, "Good Morning! You too, Don! God, I love you, my elevator man! I'm glad that Elevator Don and the usual definition of 'E.D.' don't have anything in common."

She giggled as she looked at my groin, and said, "I hope that can wait 'cause I've got to pee in the worst way." She jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom.

I could hear her noisily disturbing the waters and sighing her relief. This caused me to realize, for the first time since awakening so pleasantly, that I needed to go as badly as she did. I swiftly got out of bed and quickly walked to the bathroom.

She had just finished and was wiping as she looked up and blushed. "I can feel myself blushing although you've seen all I've got, even a wide-angle shot." She said and grinned.

Then she said quietly, "I still feel embarrassed when your eyes are on me. It's actually very stimulating. I don't know if I want to get over that. Ever!"

I moved her away gently, though forcefully, from the toilet. She lifted the seat for me. Since I'd softened somewhat, I began firing right away, enjoying the pleasant release. When on target, I closed my eyes, sighed and just enjoyed the feeling.

Katrina stepped up behind me, reached around and grabbed me unexpectedly. I shot piss right up the back of the toilet seat and cover.

I inhaled and quickly said, "Oooh! Please, T-Kat! Let go! Don't do that without warning me."

"Your hands are as cold as ice!" I explained.

But I had to refocus and continue my chore until I was drained. I turned to her, relieved, though still burning inside my dork. I looked at her face. She was red from trying so hard not to laugh. I found myself momentarily at a loss for words. I knew she'd say that was probably a new experience for me if I gave her the chance.

"I forgot. I put my hands on the floor to keep from falling off the pot." She said and giggled.

"I was sort of dizzy, I needed to go so bad. Sorry, I bet I know somewhere that can warm it right back up now." She said as she reached up and rubbed her nipples. Her cold fingers and increasing arousal stood them up quickly.

I reached into her furry crotch and palmed her whole pussy, rubbing gently. She was still gummy from last night.

She grabbed my shoulders gently and pulled us back into the shower. I didn't stop gently stroking her soft sticky fur. When we were inside, she slid the door closed and leaned back against the wall, just letting me stroke her.

With one hand I pushed low on her hard stomach, keeping her buttocks against the wall. Her legs were spread far enough apart that I could easily stroke from the top of her bush to her anus. Then stroking back up, I stopped when I was above her clitoris.

Only gently touching her fuzzy mat, I rolled my hand around and around in circles right over her clit. But I only lightly touched her. Her pubic hair felt like a spongy, soft carpet. I bounced it up and down right over her vulva. Then, I continued gently caressing her vulva and clitoris. I reversed my circles over and over, still trying to be as feathery as possible.

When I finally leaned forward and began sucking on one of her red nipples, she came suddenly, without any warning. She came off the wall and hugged me tightly. But I still kept gently caressing her whole pussy while hugging her to me tightly, with the hand forced off of her breast.

She quieted quickly, still hugging me tightly, and said, "Wow, early morning wake up was never like this at trials! That was quick and powerful, and you barely touched me. Now, I'm really warm! But the idea was to warm you up. So, it's your turn!"

I'd recovered somewhat from the shock of her cold hand. And I was ready to feel the warmth of her hot pussy surround my erection.

She stood about a foot from the back wall and turned on the shower. The nozzle sprayed sideways in the shower stall, so it wouldn't spray out the door. Only when it was warm enough, did she pull me across the spray that had been hitting her as it warmed.

She leaned back against the wall, with her shoulders and back of her head and neck. Katrina arched her back and rotated her hips up as high as she could. Pushing up on her toes, she opened her pussy lips with her hands on each side.

I grinned at her and said, "Good Morning, T-Kat." Then I stepped forward, bent my knees slightly and pushed my erection up into her. My penis felt incredibly warm sliding inside her after its earlier chilling, and I didn't feel I'd ever want to move it back out.

I palmed her breasts and rolled them, with the water spraying across us. She reached up, held my hands and helped me as I rubbed her.

She looked down and smiled at where we were joined. She watched me slowly moving in and out of her damp trench. I used my shaft to scrub her insides clean of our gummy residues.

I reached around to help support her back. But she pulled me back to her breasts. She smiled again and began to use her incredible vaginal muscle power and control on me. She could squeeze all the toothpaste from a tube and leave just dust. Katrina's control was fascinating. There seemed to be nowhere inside her vagina that she couldn't control. The stimulation of her tight, warm, glove-like grip was delightful. I knew it was highly arousing for her as well. She literally pulled me over the edge.

I shoved myself up close against her, thrusting hard into her. I held her tightly as she gasped with her own climax.

She felt my fiery eruption blast my hot cum into her warm depths. And she squeezed me tightly with her pussy until she was sure my orgasm had completely passed.

When she relaxed her grip, I pulled out of her very slowly. Enjoying the super-sensitive feeling that was receding as I softened.

We both stood, not moving at all, just enjoying the orgasmic event to the fullest, and holding each other in the warm spray of the shower. When we'd cooled down some, we washed each other. We rubbed purposefully now, though not sexually. We washed yesterday's and this morning's activities off of us until we felt clean.

I said, "T-Kat, I think we'd better get you dressed, packed up and moved, so you can get your work schedule figured out for the summer and for the coming semester in September."

As we dried each other she smiled, and said, "Where are you planning to move me to, Don? We haven't talked about any plans you've made. I don't want to be a drag on you. I know you've got a big job here, and I can't just move in on you . . . "

I stopped her gently, and said, "T-Kat. If you think I'd let you live anywhere else, except with me, you don't know me as well as I think you do.

"But you are completely correct. I should have asked you first and not just assumed you'd want what I did. So, kick me."

She playfully shot out a foot at me, giving me a wonderfully erotic view of her pussy spreading and closing with her leg movement. Brown, pink, brown, it was neat!

She saw where I was looking and asked, exasperated, "So, Don, are you asking me to move in with you?"