Poolside Ch. 05 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. Katrina, I'm asking you to marry me. But in the time it takes to get all the paperwork for that done, I'm asking you to move in with me, for strictly immoral purposes." I said seriously, taking both her hands in mine.

"You know I will! Oh, Don! Thank you! I love you so much!" She breathed and crushed herself up against me and kissed me hard.

We both started to react again. She laughed and said, "If we don't get dressed and get out of here, we may never leave. I've been without for too long, I guess. Hell! I know! You, too! Did you see the mess we made on the bed? Gosh, that skinny maid will have a fit! Look at how wet it is! Don, you creamed so full . . . just like I remember. I know I drained all night long. I could feel the pressure inside me every time you fired. The first time, you really filled me!"

She grinned and playfully said, "You should start your own dairy! You could fill cream-filled rolls! And you know I love the filling!"

"I know, T-Kat. You yelled out each shot of the cannon like a cheerleader at varsity tryouts!" I accused kiddingly, then said, "It has been quite a while for me. I thought you were vowing a new code of silence during orgasm. I know one of your screams rattled the picture window. I could hear the shake and the echo! It was cool! Why not call up the porter, and show off like you did at New Year's?"

I grinned and she quickly punched me gently, just below my navel. I jumped and said, "Ooof!"

She grinned and giggled. She knew where I was the most sensitive and how to shut me up.

"Ha, ha. No chance, Don! Let's go see your place. I don't have very much stuff to pack up. Most of my stuff I planned for my folks to ship out, once I got settled. Which I guess I have." She said smiling.

I helped her move her stuff over by the door. Once she had it all assembled, she looked the place over. She went over to the phone and called for a porter to help move her gear.

She said seriously, "You know, New Year's with you was the only time I had the urge to do something as wild as that was. I fibbed to you a little about how wild I was at school. I'd never think of doing it again. I'm really not much of an exhibitionist.

"That time I just wanted to let go like all my sorority sisters did all the time while I swam laps. I really lost that part of college life to a large extent. But I don't think I really missed it. I did get that one big fling with you. And you gave me just what I wanted, and had wondered about. But I found I didn't really need it to be happy."

She was surprised to find that we'd only have to move her baggage to the basement, where I'd parked my truck in the toll parking area. We loaded up her baggage and boxes, all of which fit inside my camper easily, and we left for our home.

When we got there, I quickly called John and rescheduled Katrina's meeting with him, for the next day. He wasn't surprised. While I was calling, Katrina 'oohed' and 'aahed' at seeing how large a home I'd purchased. She gave me a funny look.

Before she could speak, I looked right back at her and said, "No, I didn't plan on having anyone move in with me. I just got a fantastic deal, due to a staff member leaving. John's secretary actually heard about it first and told me it was becoming available. That was on my first visit here when I had first been offered and accepted the job. It was much roomier than I needed. But the price was less than some of the single units I'd briefly looked at.

"And I always had the hope, you'd come here some day. You folks just surprised me with how soon."

"You need to stop reading my mind so much, Don. Or, you might get embarrassed at a faculty function sometime." She said. Then she grinned and went on, "I might temporarily refrain from enforcing my new vows of modesty and coital vocal regulation, or whatever screaming during intercourse is called. In public that is, just to see Elevator Don perform again for his audience.

"Like you did poolside, for the pool bunnies back home. Erecting your tent for them to admire."

"Okay, Katrina." I grinned and then asked, "Speaking of back home, have you heard any more news of the folks we both knew?"

Then I said, "You told me about the Hamiltons' having been arrested, along with some of their relatives."

I still worried about getting somehow drawn into their troubles. I just hoped I'd protected myself well enough.

Katrina looked at me closely and stood right in front of me. She told me, "They all have pled guilty to several crimes. Their lawyer told them their only option was to plead guilty and to try for as light a sentence as they could get since they were considered first time offenders. Even so, the men will get around fifteen years, and their wives about seven. They're in the federal system, so there isn't any parole.

"Apparently, after he was arrested, Bob Hamilton has had several women, including Ruth, charge him with raping them. Those charges haven't been resolved yet, I don't think.

"Don, I'd like you to tell me everything that went on back during that summer. The summer you met Angie, I mean. Just during the time I was guarding the pool with you. I don't care about earlier or later. But I'd really like to hear you tell me about it. Would you do that for me? I'll only ask you this, this once. And I'll never reveal anything you tell me to anyone, I promise. Ever!" She looked at me questioningly and waited.

I looked in her eyes and knew I'd have to tell her everything if I started. I wasn't concerned about lying to her. I knew I'd never do that. And I wasn't ashamed of anything I did. I just didn't know if I could stand reliving the pain and anxiety I felt during those days. But my love for Katrina made me willing to do as she asked.

She led me over to an old couch, one of the few items of furniture the previous owner had left. We sat down. Holding both her hands and looking into her eyes, I told her everything I could remember about that summer of love. I left out nothing, no matter how poorly it reflected upon me.

After two hours of talking almost continuously, I was so hoarse, I could hardly speak. I had tears streaming down both sides of my face that cut through channels left by those that flowed as I talked. I kept watching her eyes as I talked and explained my thoughts and feelings from that time.

She seemed to be as affected as I was. She had tears in her eyes and her hands squeezed me every time I slowed down as I got to harder parts of my story.

When I finished, I could barely get out, "That's all I can remember, T-Kat. And I swear it's all true." I sighed heavily, actually feeling relieved that I had been able to talk about that time, with someone I loved and trusted.

"I believe you, Don, love. Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me all that. You probably don't know that I've guessed, or been told, most of what you've just told me anyway. But I wanted to hear it from your point of view. I'm sorry it had to hurt you for me to hear it. Nothing you said comes as a surprise to me. I'm not shocked or offended by anything you did. I think a lot of what you did was very sweet.

"But now it's in the past. And I hope it will stay there forever. I want my future with you to start right now. I promise to tell you anything you want to know about me, anytime you ask."

"But right now, let's get something to eat. Because, I'm starving." She complained.

"I only picked up a few essentials at the store since I just got settled, myself, T-Kat. Why don't we just go out and get a late dinner somewhere?" I asked.

"Okay. But nowhere fancy, Don. I don't have any good dresses with me. Except for the one I plan to wear to see John, tomorrow. I hope my folks will ship my clothes as soon as I call and tell them where to send them." She said.

"Clothes and food, T-Kat. Don't women ever think about anything else?" I smilingly kidded her.

"Well, Don. That depends on whether they plan to take any elevator rides later this evening, like I do." She replied with a grin.

After dinner we came back home. While she unpacked what she needed for the night and tomorrow, I moved a little of my stuff to make room for hers.

She smiled her appreciation of my thoughtfulness and said, "I hate to make you move your stuff around in your own home."

I said, "That's okay, T-Kat. I plan to be moving some of your stuff around later."

She laughed and said, "Promises, promises."

"T-Kat, I hope you're finished unpacking for tonight." I told her.

"Because, I'm about to do some unpacking and packing of my own." I said as I began to undress her, and she did the same for me.

She squirmed as I began to caress her, and said, "Anything I forgot to unpack is just gonna have to wait 'til tomorrow. Because tonight's schedule is full-up."

She pulled my shorts off my hard cock, and grinned, "Yep, full-up all right! How about a ride, Don, love? Maybe, you could show me your mansion's elevator?" She smiled and stroked my erection like a pet dog.

I lay back on the bed and smiled at her, my erection standing proud.

I said, "All aboard, T-Kat. And watch your step . . . aahhp."

She cut me off by sinking down on my shaft, leaning her breasts into me and kissing me. I guess she'd begun training me for the rest of our lives.

We would be starting fresh from here. I'd just have to wait and see what the rest of the summer would bring. Life was good. And it seemed to be getting better.

Continued in Ch. O5 Part 2