All Comments on 'Poor Little Cassie Ch. 09'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great to have you writing again

Excellent story plz keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Liked it at first but now I just want her to have a win.

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
Back after a long time

The author does a good job of portraying the internal conflicts a victim can struggle with; but given a six year hiatus between chapters, one is left wondering about the direction this story is heading. The streak of cruelty inherent in the NonConsent category is a challenging thing to balance with eroticism without descending into the kind of depravity that all but the most decadent would find abhorrent.

Is there more to this story than Tony turning Cassie into a pitiful shell of a person?

Shy_DesireShy_Desireover 5 years ago

I hope you can find the time to finish Cassie's story.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 5 years ago
Love it

A true non con story, very well written and with a healthy dollop of sadism thrown in.

A rare find here.

I see the first chapters all went up quickly then a long gap. Can you please let us know if this is another long wait or have you got it in hand for some more quick turnarounds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
7 years for a chapter?

Get out, George Martin

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Why?

Why? Why does Tony act so irrationally? Why? Why has he been able to control Cassie's mother for years? Why? At the very least, why doesn't Cassie go to her mother for help, especially since lives have been threatened? The lack of consistency between the chapters of this series has become increasingly disappointing, almost as if they were written by multiple authors.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
What a timely story !

This comes out just as the ' Me Too ' din crests with Senate Kavenaugh Supreme Court hearings to a dull roar. teachgirl1980 returns and once again reigns supreme as literary queen of the uber innocent ,femme submissives dammed to a level of Dante's Inferno through no fault of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worth the wait

It was worth the wait but would like you to explore the Ending of chapter 8 where the guys want rose for a party

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

This has been my favorite series for a long time, I hope you continue!

verbicideverbicideover 5 years ago
Garbage

I'd forgotten completely about this dreck and honestly, you could wait another 20 years before writing another chapter and it wouldn't be long enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pathetic

You as the author are f**king pathetic. You delete my other comment as I know I have hit a nerve.

Cassie needs a backbone and call the police. This story is insulting to real-life rape victims. In fact, do everyone a favour and delete this shit story as its so full of bullshit, that the flies don't want to know either!!!!!

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad you are back

If you don`t like stories like this maybe the nonconsent thread is something you might consider avoiding. Trolling is free entertainment though I guess.

Constructively I`m not wild that the category went from a dominant/submissive place to a violent/criminal one. What I enjoyed about the Cassie stories is the innocent confusion/discovery aspect that has now been completely abandoned. I would have been interested to see what went through her head with the family reunion, for example, or something similar.

While you have every right to this direction, with respect and good wishes, I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
About you?

It seems strange that some people complain about how this story is an insult to rape victims when they know full well that this is all make believe and designed to titillate.

What I find interesting is the fact that as the writer you keep on "making" Cassie do more and more degraded things and "allow" her to be abused in some incredibly graphic ways. It says a lot about you! I wonder if you would like these things yourself,even with the use of a safe word just in case it got too much for you. Then we could call it Poor little teachgirl1980. How about a story where you the real you gets treated the same way only the safe word doesn't work and you get taken beyond your limits, getting hard just thinking about it.Cassie made me cum hard and often, I bet you could too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think Cassie should castrate Tony with a dull knife!

That said, I loved the piece of FICTION that you wrote.

I'll read more. If people don't like non-con stories, don't read them.

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 5 years ago
Love it

Amazing the comments you get from people who have forgotten why this site exists.... fantasy!

Love your work, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back!

I couldn't be happier that the best writer on this site is back. I honestly check about once every month to see if she has returned. Welcome back, and I truly hope you write more!

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 5 years ago
My daughter needs Tony!

Can I sign my daughter up?

Shauna_smilesShauna_smilesover 5 years ago
Satisfactory continuation

Thank you for continuing this story, one of my favourites and a recurring fantasy for me personally. I feel that this is natural progression for the characters given the situation they have been placed in. I think people need to understand that this is about fiction, if we eliminated every story that wasn't factually correct you might as well close the site down as I don't think it could be justified in having four or five stories in it! Please continue this and I would enjoy seeing Cassie go further down the hole of degradation and desperation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back!

Thank you for continuing this story, it is one of my favourites,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmmmm,

What a pile of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely Little Cassie

Just found the ninth installment. You're a great writer, please do continue writng.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG Poor Cassie!

This is really well written and such a great story, but my heart just breaks for this girl. Give me a moment to sit in a corner and cry my heart out. OMG the feels! This is horrible. Tony deserves to be gang raped, castrated, tortured, and then brutally murdered for what he’s done. Truly awful man! Please give Cassie a happy ending or at least justice! OH MY GOD. I am really disturbed and shaken up. I absolutely hate how this story makes me feel but it is definitely a guilty pleasure read. I can’t not read it. More please- and a justifying ending for Cassie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another Family party or the cousins get together that was mentioned in Chapter 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, if you continue this story line please find a way for Cassie just end her life before her family returns. This Tony guy deserves a horrible ending to his sadistic life. I just wonder what that other girl had to go through to get her father cared for. She probably spent some time being gangraped just like Cassie. I always hope for a happy ending and I guess I am naive to wish something like that. Life does not always end up nice. I don't know how Cassie will be able to go back to school, marry, have kids, and still live as a whore for Tony. A mental hospital will be her life. I hope that Cassie will be able to take him out someway, somehow. This story just calls out strongly for a revenge ending and Tony is a smoking pile of ash being dumped down a toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I normally read here for fun, stories usually short, but your story was full of emotions. I felt pain for the girl. I wanted to hug her and shield her. It’s true some pimps see vulnerable girls and wrk on that and some girls groomed at a young age. If he was the family friend for years then he probably had access to her life and maybe influence her and her family. He was degrading, breaking, and humiliating her as if this is her soul purpose. I enjoyed your writing and I really really hope you finish this story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this story developed the characters naturally and in a very nice way. How he talked nice to her and now he knows she is completely turned and I am sure he has so much dirt she can’t walk away. She can poison his ass really if she want out. Well he bring in a new girl? Will she feels jealous? Is it his sadistic way to degrade people and humiliate them or is it just certain people? He seemed nice and some people liked him because he is good with them, like the girl from the restaurant and the Mandy said she doesn’t sleep with him. So why Cassie and her family? She accepted to sleep with all males in her family, brother and dad in the middle of an orgy, I don’t think I feel sorry for her at all. Not once she said no until she had enough of the fun and it started to get serious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This got pretty sadistic and dark omg

getngetout88getngetout88almost 2 years ago

Part 10 coming anytime soon?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this whole story has been awesome until this chapter.. I actually cried and felt sick inside. I got so attached to all the characters , I didn't expect it to go like this. It made me feel depressed and if this was real and I was her , I would've most probably killed myself or all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

also please don't stop here like this i need more. Cassie needs to get revenge BIG time ...

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402about 1 year ago

I have been hooked to this series like anything..... My god... We need the rest.

PS. Brilliant writing and amazing work. Looking forward for more.

Summer1987Summer198710 months ago

This got super sadistic and fucked up! I'm cool with that when its like that from the start but this went from kink to straight up brutality. The switch really took away all enjoyment. I feel depressed af which is a testament to your story telling, but still really wish this didn't go down this road. Please do another chaper in which she gets all sorts of revenge against this pos Tony!

Writing and story telling is stellar though! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it at the beginning but now she needs revenge, either Tony gets gang banged brutally or she unalives him with the help of her little friend

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The whore loves it deep down. Tony is giving her what she neefs. She fucked dad and her bros easily enough. He owns her ass.

cutelilhottiecutelilhottie5 months ago

Please right more

MrChuck1971MrChuck19714 months ago

Please continue the story I love your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I feel devastated for her. If there's any sick men saying they like this, they don't know what erotica is. I enjoyed it in the beginning but Tony clearly lost his sanity at some point. This is just depressing. Cassie needs revenge, she needs to be free.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous