All Comments on 'Poor Simon Ch. 11'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Jesus...

That had to be the hardest, most emotionally draining, stab you in the heart story I have ever read. Poor, sweet Raine. So damaged in all ways now. God, I cried for him. At least he killed that animal in the last few horrible moments of his life. Thank you for giving Simon and Tony a way out. Please give them a chance at happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I agree

I cried, And am waiting the end of this story.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

Hmm. I had to read it. Something made me want to know what happened. It was hard to read but overall more hope was found in it than I expected. Poor, poor, Raine. Those two shots were the kindest fate that could happen to that young man. I was so happy to see him shoot that animal and of course the kindest fate for him was death. He never would have lived again. Not any life worth living. Hopefully he found peace and a new life in death. Anthony is a funny character. He's not some angel. But you do know he loves Simon. You know that some part of him didn't like the job as much as the others. I loved the strength you showed in Simon as he put Anthony in his place. It gives me hope he can heal. I was a bit unsure if it tied up too neatly in the end and I don't mean the murder/suicide. That Mr. Grey would just let them go doesn't seem right. I was disappointed that Anthony would sleep without a gun or something knowing mr. Grey most likelly wanted them back and had them followed It seemed kind of novice to get caught out by that. Originally, I was hoping Anthony was an agent of some sort. Can I still have hope that is the case? :) Oh how good it would be to find out he was shutting the god awful fishers down. But, I guess gratitude for small favors should be given since that piece of detritus torturer is gone and Simon and Anthony are free to scrounge around for a life. Again, if you manage to undo the Fishers in a believeable way then I'll consider you a hero :) Looking forward to the final chapter. that one was well worth the wait and the difficulty in reading it.

DawnzoDawnzoabout 13 years ago
A very powerful story

I feel so bad for poor Raine so broken, but I am glad Anthony was there for Simon.

talismaniatalismaniaabout 13 years ago

This was powerful. I cheered when Anthony rescued Simon and wished I could have seen some of Simon's perspective, because I bet that was an adventure in itself! But he came through and he's proving he loves Simon. What remains to be seen is if that will be enough. A touching, heart-wrenching story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very sad that Raine ended up that way, and I imagune pretty much everyone in his position would have taken the same fate, assuming they were that lucky. I didn't think he would be that badly treated, it certainly opened my eyes. I knew it was going to be bad, but i expected just him being beaten black and blue.

I just can't believe that the Doctor and Hanson weren't mentioned, they deserve what Raine got, along with a whole lot worse. I hope those loose ends get tied *Daydreams about the pair stuck in the same noose hanging from the gallows*

I hope that Simon and Anthony can make things work, but I expect the experiences here will scar Simon forever. Love your work by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So glad they are together.

I have to say how glad I am that Simon and Tony are together and free. But I think Tony's reaction at being called Master made him seem really hypocritical, I mean, even though he never hurt Simon the was the other guy did, he still abused him to make him do what he wanted. He may not have been him personally but he was still a part of the organisation who kidnapped Simon and trained him against his will to serve others sexually. I think just because he didn't do it with the same amount of depravity and cruelty, doesn't mean he's not guilty of the same crimes. I hope what happened to Simon has opened Tony's eyes to true world he worked for!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what about

It was a sad end for Raine but probably the only one. Glad that Anthony saved Simon. BUT what about the nasty Doc and the equally horrible Hanson?? What happened to them?

CassieJoCassieJoabout 13 years ago
OMG!!!

This story was so sad but I still liked it. I don't always go for the kinda sad endings but this was happy ending and probably couldn't have ended any other way. Raine would have been in so much physical and emotional pain that he had probably already died mentally. I love this seris and can't wait to see the end!! :)

Much love,

CassieJo <3

RahtidRahtidabout 13 years ago
Damn!

this is so sad......but can't wait for the next chapter......

allusive1allusive1about 13 years ago
Thank God!

If Anthony hadn't shown up when he did, I'm not sure I would have wanted to read any more :-). Looking forward to the ending. Great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

this was too dark for me and it wass horrible what happened to Raine

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

I agree if Anthony hadn't arrived when he did I wouldn't either. Am so proud of Raine but sad that he didn't get a chance but that animal... but I like happy endings

bicuriousctbicuriousctover 12 years ago
Exciting Endearing

A great story. I wish we heard a bit more about Rane. His getting ahold of a gun seemed out of character. Also couldnt quite track on what had happened to him. Didn't need all the specifics but it left me confused. OK. I say this only cause you ask us to tear the story apart. That said, I loved the story. I felt drawn in and a part of the plot. I cheered. I swore. I even teared. Thanks for a great adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i started crying after what happened to raine dude did ya have 2 make raine die

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ugly, sad chapter

Poor Raine, so glad his tormentor is dead, but they should've been able to save him.

jason26jason26almost 12 years ago

This was a hard chapter for me to read. But I love this story.

SanguineAffairSanguineAffairalmost 11 years ago

I can't, in good conscience, give this a 5 star because...ohmygod. It kind of made me sick. Some of the details could have been possibly...left more vague, but hey. Your story, write it how you want, and you -did- give fair warning, so I wasn't unpleasantly surprised going into it (that always pisses me off. >.<).

Very well written story. I know there's another chapter after this, but it sort of feels like it's over here, and what's coming is an epilogue, so I'm just going to leave my thoughts on this chapter.

I have mixed feelings on it, overall. Beautifully written, you're a talented storyteller, but the subject matter is a hard one, and trying to write it honestly without seeming like you're glamorizing it has got to be difficult. I think you managed to walk that line pretty well. Not quite torture-porn, but very brutally honest anyway, and there's still a plot overall to get us somewhere with it. You were lacking on any character development for anyone except the main characters, but given the choice in narrator and the nature of the circumstances, I can kind of see why that would be necessary.

It's not often I read a story on here that makes me actually think and want to give a full, critical response. Take that as a compliment if you like, I certainly mean it as one.

DamonakajellsDamonakajellsalmost 11 years ago
WOW

i couldn't be not comment on this, despite having parts that make you want to stop because your heart is going to break and cry too but it's real, it all happened so whirled wind fast but not too fast its confusing. The whole series is unbelievable it's a great read. Thank you for all your clearly evident dedication, hard ward and your imagination which there are no words for really but yea again WOW!! :) looking forward to the final chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sorry

I understand this is fiction but you have really a lot of cruelty in you, I just can shake my head, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
......

I went straight to read the comments.. Glad I didn't read this shit

wawferwawferover 6 years ago
Im conflicted

I'm so sad for Raine but relieve Simon got the chance to live a good life with Anthony 😣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous