All Comments on 'Poor Simon Ch. 12'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
amber1312amber1312about 13 years ago

some of the bdsm and torture scenes were hard to stomach at first but they truly made the story into what it was - fantastic.

please dont make this your only series. You are a talented writer and i shall keep checking back for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Idk

please write another similar one, although i liked this one. i didnt feel he was hurt and kept at the fishers for long enough, please write a slightly more brutal story.

Cruel2BKindCruel2BKindabout 13 years agoAuthor
um...

I don't want to sound angry or anything, but he was just captured by a guy who had tortured several young men to death and was forced to watch his friend get tortured and his friend had been both castrated and emasculated.

How much more brutal do you want me to get?

And how would I get it past the Literotica editors?

geez...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's Amazing!!!!!!!

I don't usually go for this stuff but I really enjoyed it. I kept checking back two to three times a day looking for more.

I'm really glad simon and anthony are able to be together. And I'm glad the fishers are gone.

I do like this more than your other series. Hopefully we will see more like this in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This story was wonderful! I couldn't wait for each chapter to come out. I loved that you were realistic about how Simon was affected in all this and didn't just rush into he and Anthony being happily ever after. PLEASE write more! You're a wonderful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Truly an amazing series, my favourite on this site. I'm glad that things were taken slow, and that those Hanson and the Doctor truly got what they deserved, or something close.

I thought the way you dismantled the Fishers was genius. I'm also happy that Matthew got a break too, he really deserved it for all the grief he must have gotten off Paul. Also happy that Kara and Axel made it out okay, hope Thomas did too, he seemed okay.

And I'm also very happy that Simon readjusted back to a normal life. He has an amazing resilience that really did show that he is one in a million, like Raine was, before he was destroyed. I'm also curious as to how Anthony came to join the Fishers, could be an interesting prequel idea. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I second everything that everyone else is saying (except the one saying it needed to be more brutal. wtf??). I thought the part about the fire extinguisher was very funny. Keep up the great work!

talismaniatalismaniaabout 13 years ago
Multiple Perspectives

First off, I really enjoyed the series. Simon's journey was an engrossing one and it was rewarding to witness through his character how the human spirit copes with--and survives--human brutality. We're a complex species and have some pretty ugly aspects.

You asked for thoughts on writing a series, so my thought going forward is for you to maybe explore adding a counter-perspective, another POV character. You did that with Anthony here, but only at the end. I mentioned in a previous comment wishing I could see Anthony's perspective (though I mistyped and it said Simon's <sigh>) and I still think that would have provided additional suspense. The reader would have wondered if Anthony would succeed in finding Simon, for example. Or, earlier, if Anthony would ever turn on the Fishers. Something to try in your next series. :)

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Loved it

I think you did an excellent job with this series. Swear to God, you covered every emotion there is. I liked how you wrapped everything up, too. But I'm grateful (and relieved lol) that things worked out for Tony and Simon. Hated to see this end, but can't wait to see what's next!

RahtidRahtidabout 13 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the series..it was well written and held my interest from the startcant wait for your next story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Awesome story!! Hope for more from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more please...

you should definitely write Matthew's story, i liked him. and maybe you could do another one on Axel, his future after the fishers... would enjoy those...

allusive1allusive1about 13 years ago
Boldly done!

I did enjoy your story after all -- the painful parts even. Simon is a very sympathetic character, and you did a good job on Anthony as well. I agree with the other commenter that it would be nice to get more than one perspective. One thing that would have made it better and more believable would have been to get a little into Anthony's head and show all the conflicts that surely must have been raging there.

It would make a fuller novel to follow more than one person, even if just for a half-chapter here and there.

Kudos for being bold and for the very interesting slave world that you developed. Unfortunately human slavery, particulary for sex, is alive and well. (The going rate to purchase a 7-11 year-old Afghani child for keeps is $14.)

Your themes are similar to mine, tho I think you're a bit more extreme --LOL! I'm publishing a series on Literotica entitled Sex Slave -- a working title that I never changed. I'd love to get your feedback on it if you're so inclined, although only one published chapter is Gay male so far.

I look forward to your next endeavor. Happy writing! --Allusive1

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveabout 13 years ago
Lovely.

A very good story. I think I fell alittle in love with Anthony myself, and I'm so glad that he and Simon are so in love. But I'm curious, how is Matthew's life now with his new lover and what about Axel?

This story is like a starter for the other character's stories as well. I hope you write about Matthew and Axel. They were two of my favorites as well.

Excellent story. I couldn't wait to read the whole thing. I hope you write more about these characters.

wisperingwillowwomanwisperingwillowwomanabout 13 years ago
I loved it!

I went from crying about the injustice of it all; to hoping he would find a happy ending; to not wanting to read it at all. This story tore me up with the pain and the love. Great story! And your right human traficing is very serious in the day. Not everybody gets an ending like this one. I'm happy you gave them one. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

I mean really wow. I loved every second, the ups and the downs, this is really a fantastic piece!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
shared my feelings exactly

I'm not sure I could have come up with a better fantasy than what you laid out for Simon in the story (minus the sections with the Doctor/Hanson/Fish killer, but those absolutely added to the story.) Honestly, I'm considering showing any future partner this last chapter- it's beautiful, it's erotic...it's practically perfect.

Excellent job :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago
Wow!!

I loved, hated was enthralled by this story. It was hard at times to get to the end, tissues were needed but it pulled you in. I agree it is a sad state of affairs that this is part reality. I hope you can expand on Axel and Matthew too, especially as you touched on them both in this chapter.

I agree too it would be interesting to delve into the mind of Anthony, to know how and why he ended up there in the first place, but thank god he did otherwise he wouldn't have met Simon and saved Simon

Beautiful ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

That was an excellent piece of writting i felt it a bit slow at first but truly had me gripped by the end, beautifly written and especially liked the forbidden love between simon & master anthony at first then how he rescued him and started a new life together brilliant way to end the story truly brilliant piece of work!!

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I'm a sucker for Happily ever afters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You are such a gifted writer... I loved the change of perspective in the last bit and getting to see Simon through Anthony's eyes. The description of how Anthony saw Simon's eyes was especially engaging; I love all the rejected descriptions and the final correct one was very well done and really drew me in... through out this last bit of the story I kept trying to imagine what color his eyes really were. Perhaps the only criticism I would have is that Anthony seemed a bit quick to come to terms with his feelings for Simon (seeing as how he had probably trained others before Simon, one would assume his heart would have become a bit hardened from the experience), but honestly, that's just me being nit picky. It was a wonderful story... I couldn't stop reading it. I like bdsm stories, but I wasn't sure how I would feel about a gay orientated one (I usually like Mf ones as I'm a submissive female), but the story was so good and that I found my self identifying with the characters almost immediately and getting emotionally attached to them soon after. This has definitely turned out to be one of my favorite stories I have read so far. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm sooooo glad....

that I kept on reading. The main reason for me to even start reading this story was the promise of an happy ending. Few chapters ago I just thought that this "happy ending" would be anthony and simon living with the fishers someway. But I have to say that I like this one a lot more. So, thank you for another wonderful story, cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh my god!!!

Honestly, i have no words at the moment! It's 1 am and i started this two hours ago... Am absolutly shell shocked! Just so... Perfect! Everything was just so intricate and amazing! I'm a little to dumbfounded and on my phone at the moment, but i promise tomorrow i will be here asap to write you the bestest comment ever about this glorius (and damn hot too!) story!

MolagBalMolagBalabout 12 years ago
Fuck Anthony

I read the entire thing just hoping for a nice, loving sexual experience for Simon. Then when it finally happens, I scrolled past the scene. I just dislike Anthony too much. The idea of a "kind" rapist just isn't something that I can resolve. Simon's love for him is warped and twisted, even if he's a natural submissive.

Still, I read it all! Absolutely amazing for your first series. I wish you'd do some hetero stuff, your stories are so good despite the gay material, it would be great to see a straight series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Matthew

There needs to be a side story Ser... A Matthew filled side story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sidestory

In the beginning i don´t like the story much, because i´m not really in this pedplay. But quick i beginn to love the story and your characters. They are all so real for me. I can always understand what simon feels like.

In the end: a really good story.

Just one more thing to say: Please ride the sidestory about Matthew and his life. It would be so interesting to see the fishers organization die. Soe please please give us all a little bit more to read about it.

fie77fie77almost 12 years ago
Love the story

When I found this website some time ago, " Poor Simon" was the first story I read. Now, after reading A LOT, I still think this is one of the best stories on de site. Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I loved this series. I think it would be a really good idea to do a continuation with Matthew, the black haired curly haired boy, it sounds like it might be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i rarely post comments on this site but your story...wow.

this story is more than just a quick turn on to get you off. it's a story. one of the most well developed stories ive read on here. it's absolutely amazing.

and as i am very unbelivably sad that raine shot himself, it makes it real because i know that if i was him, i would of done so too. i would never of made it, at all. and i just....wow. i love this story. it's so amazing. so well written so...yeah. really, you caught me on this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

It was super good! There are just three things that bothered me: "straight" and "than" and "there"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great Series. The end seemed to come a bit abruptly, but that may just be my dislike of the fact that it was actually over. But otherwise it was wonderful. Your characters are very engaging which is very important to me. Definitely one of my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i cant even

this has to be the most heartbreaking, heartwarming, heartwrenching and arousing story i've ever read. the twists and the characters and oh those feels.

you, good sir, are one of a kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NO WORDS

I can't believe this was your first series...I fell in love with the plot, characters, the sex, and everything about this series... I wouldn't want to change anything about this... it was really beautiful

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago
This is my third read of this story

I could never quite get to the end before and am glad I did. This is one of the most heart wrenching and romantic stories I have read on this site. I have read quite a few of your other stories and love the way you mix up the harshness with kindness and love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
idea for a new story

I loved poor simon and I think you should tell micheal's story. since we know his has a happy ending too! just an idea!

ramblingrobinramblingrobinalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

Such a great story. I absolutely loved it. Wonderful job.

tm3761tm3761over 10 years ago
Awesome

I read the first chapter a while ago and didn't finish. I'm so glad I did. This story was great, it was difficult to get through Raine's torture..but it was a wonderful love story.

megabrat44774megabrat44774over 10 years ago
Epic

It really was a great story. Normally I read stories on here to help me get off but this was just purely epic and perfect light reading before bed. I agree about Raine, but it ended how I had hoped! I look forward to reading more of your stories :)

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

great story. I am not into dom/sub things, but your story was so well written that once I started to read it I had to finish. Loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm sorry

I absolutely love your writing, it's so emotionally involved. However I remember reading this story years ago and it devastated me. I was not able to read any further than when raine shot himself. After that I felt sick. This made me so emotional I had nightmares for a week and couldn't stop crying. I found it difficult to securly within myself be able to read these types of stories and watch these types of films (ones with abuse) for a long time. You are a beautiful and wonderful writer but after I accidentally found this story again I could not in good conscious read it again. I even tried to read it with the false sense of love being at the end however what the main character experiences isn't love it's Stockholm syndrome. Your other stories despite the devistation that happens in them the end still lifts my spirit because i always feel that they gain true love. However the emotional description and disregard for humanity that I still feel at the end due to their relationship continuing in this story is too much for me. I felt it was important that I shared my view and I hope that I do not seem mean or rude in commenting but I couldn't get the weight off my chest unless I did. I love your other stories however this one is too emotionally draining and devistating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome! But..

This whole series was amazing, but I'm really curious about cute little Matthew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really liked It

It is a fantasy slave romance that requires a bit of willful suspension of disbelief at times but all in all very dark and sadistic enough to be gripping.

Oh yes, glad you saved Axel...and poor, poor Raine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well crafted and as believable as a Stephen King story

This is a thoroughly good read. All 12 chapters. From beginning to end the author takes the reader on a journey; at times sad and frustrating and other times full of hope. With a knack of involving the reader this is a story that could be expanded and amplified giving even more tension to an already excellent read. Thank you. Wesley F

LadyKSnowLadyKSnowabout 7 years ago

Loved this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sad

I like your writing but I didn't like how the submissive fish ect.. had to wear panties and act like animals but it was a well written. I think you should have had a Onus Approach like Sam and Shy <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
....

Like I said before I think you should seek professional help. Couldnt read all this shit and the parts I did read left me traumatized. Dear lady who wrote this shit. I'm serious seek professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

I really enjoyed your story , I’m looking forward to reading more of your stories thank you .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous