All Comments on 'Popping Lisa's Cherry'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cchheelscchheelsover 18 years ago
Need to follow Lisa's exploits further.

A really great story, by a really talented writer. Loved the way you use descriptives to actually put the reader in the story. I was hot and hard throughout. I hope you'll continue following Lisa's exploits as she continues taking a walk down the wild side of the street.

debby69debby69over 18 years ago
VERY HOT

Exremly Hot Story as Lisa opens up to her Stepdaughter and explores her femmine side. I await much more about Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very hott!!!!

I loved it Wish I was Lisa. Looking forward to reading more about Lisa.

robin48robin48about 18 years ago
Lap sex

I want this..to sit on my lovers lap while he fucks my man pussy while my stepdaughter sits impaled on me

CAP811CAP811over 17 years ago
something for everyone

This one is well-written and well-paced, with a variety of sex for everyone. The dirty talk and behaviour put it firmly in the realm of sexual fantasy. Maybe it's just me, but it's difficult to imagine real people acting this way.

debby69debby69over 15 years ago
Extremly Hot Again

It has been awhile since i first read this story. It was so Hot thenand it has een awhile since .I've read a story like this and so well writte n in a long time. I had to come back and re read. Still so so hot. Please Oh please continue the series.

barron409barron409about 15 years ago
great

iliked it it surprised me , and it culd be real

take a good hot step daughtrer though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best story ever !!!

This story was so great it made me hard the whole time. I especially enjoyed the detail you have in your story. Fucking my stepdaughter has always been a fantasy of mine -- I am so jealous of you !!! Please continue this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Riki1942Riki1942about 11 years ago
Soooo HOT!

OMG, I love to sit on a guy's lap like that, ride him hard and take his load up my ass! It's just about my favorite position to get fucked because I love to be able to grid my ass around on his cock while it's buried so deep in me like that! I have always thought it would be so Hot to do it in front of a woman and have her watch me as I sucked another guy's cock and then took his load up my butt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking hot

I wish that had been me getting my virginity broken. The whole story was fucking hot.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
great story - please continue

This is exactly my fantasy. I'm a sissy CD husband with a hot 23 year old stepdaughter. I truly wish that she would catch me and we'd do everything that you wrote about in your story. I want to suck her beautiful tits, lick her juicy pussy, have her suck my cock, suck her boyfriend's cock, and then get fucked by him. Please continue this story. It's so hot.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
please continue

Just read this story again. It turned me on so much that I came hard in my hand and ate it all up !!! It's delicious !!! I'm a married CD cocksucking slut and I'd love it if my hot stepdaughter fucked me with her big strap-on dildo. Her boyfriend is also hot and I'd love to suck his big cock and have him fuck me deep and hard. Please continue and tell us more adventures of Lisa and Laurie.

Riki1942Riki1942about 5 years ago
Dirty Sex Talk

I love hot, nasty sex talk like that while fucking! I'm a Bottom and a cross dressing Sissy Fag. My Boyfriend always cums inside me bareback and I love it when he talks nasty to me while we fuck; telling me what a slut I am and how he is going to breed me, knock me up! Sometime, I wish he could; the ultimate sex act!

Native7Native7about 3 years ago
Hot

That story was so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.