Poppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack laughed, but Poppy fished around his trousers for his cock and gently pumped it to its full length. She panted a little as she did, and saw figures move towards her in the half-light. She closed her eyes and put her arms on the blanket and beckoned Jack towards her.

She passed a condom to Jack from the several in her stocking tops and watched as he tore the blue foil wrapper and nervously rolled the latex sheath down his cock. "Gently," she cooed as she helped guide the stiff penis into her. She gave a satisfied sigh as the cock slid into her well-lubricated cunt and he began to make gentle thrustings.

"She nice?" A voice asked as Jack slid his knees up to the cold car grill.

"Yeah," he muttered and saw a couple of skinheads take out their cocks next to him. He felt self-conscious, but there were more shadows approaching, and he heard the sounds of other people having sex further up the lane.

"Fuck me, she's a hottie," another voice told him and Jack panted; he was approaching his climax and Poppy was squirming underneath his touch. He clenched his buttocks and held onto the feeling before grunting.

Jack panted and unloaded his cum into the condom as Poppy squealed. There were a handful of men around her, and she beckoned a masturbating man - no more than five years her senior - to cover his cock with a condom, that she passed to him. "Fuck me," she begged.

The skinhead high-fived his mate, and with his tattooed hands, ripped open the packet and unfurled the latex sheath down his member before Poppy guided him into her. She groaned as he pushed all the way in and looked at Jack storing his used condom into a tissue.

Jack watched as the skinhead thrust his cock deep into the wild exhibitionist, and a few more people joined the layby.

He barely paid attention to more bright lights around them and just watched spellbound as Poppy writhed and grunted on the skinhead's cock.

He reached orgasm just after Poppy, and the wild girl squirmed and screamed. Jack was engrossed in the action and felt his exposed cock get hard again; he would love another turn with his hedonistic friend.

"Stop!" A voice shouted. "Stay where you are! Don't move. This is the Police."

"Ahh fuck," a voice cried, and Poppy slid off the bonnet and tried to get into the car, but was stopped by a uniformed police officer, while Jack backed away into the bushes trying to hide in the prickly shrub, before he was found. He watched as a handful of doggers sprinted down the lane, and several more were arrested, his heart beating furiously and his hands shaking.

"You!" A voice cried and a uniformed woman approached the bush. "Get out of there!"

"Please," he cried. "I'm fully dressed."

"I'm arresting you," the young WPC told him and hauled him from the plant, and put his hand through some handcuffs. "You are arrested under the ..."

"Please," Jack begged. "My parents will kill me."

Chapter V

Jack held his head in his hands as the door slammed in the Police van. "Fuckin' 'ell mate," a voice in front of him cried. "This is against 'our 'uman rights."

Jack had lost sight of Poppy and guessed she was in another vehicle, but the indignant man in front of him yelled constantly - despite being ignored by Police officers - for them to release him.

The Police station in Northwich seemed barely able to cope with the influx of the two-dozen doggers and Jack was led in to the small desk area in handcuffs.

The officers moaned, but Jack was near the back of the "queue" and there were a number of Policemen and women keeping an eye on the detainees. He looked around for Poppy, but there was no sight of her and instead bowed his head and thought.

He was in serious trouble; his parents would hit the roof and his brothers would not stop teasing him. Even Dannielle, would probably disown him and University would certainly think twice about letting someone with a criminal record, no - a criminal record for sex offences - enter their establishment.

His future was being held in the balance, and he took a few deep breaths and wiped his eyes.

The rest of the people from the dogging site were just as pensive and quiet; everyone knew that it could affect their careers, their families and their lives. There were a few complaints, but the room was quietly efficient as the four people were "booked in" and then the scared man was brought to the stout desk sergeant.

"Name," he barked and Jack answered nervously and demurely, before being ordered to "speak up." Jack shook as he answered his address, date of birth, was read his rights and then taken next door to make "his phone call."

"I don't want to," he muttered and the Sergeant smiled.

"Either you ring, or I will send a Police car to this address to tell them," he said with a smirk and Jack's heart leapt again.

"But ..."

"Ring them," a WPC added. "Make it easier if you tell them."

Jack took the telephone handset from her, and had a horrible phone call to make.

* * * * *

Jack yawned; it was 2am and a flustered Police officer entered the room. "Jack. Jack Fox?" He asked, and Jack nodded. "Right, oh, I've just been speaking to your parents," he told him and Jack sighed. "Nice people, now ..."

He sat down as he shuffled some papers, and Jack took a deep breath. "I'm really sorry," he muttered. "I just ... we just ... it was a stupid thing to do."

"Good," the officer told him and looked at his notes. "Now I see this is a first offence and ... we know it's easy to get sucked into these things. But we've had half the coppers in this nick out there tonight. It's late, they'd rather be at home with their families. I'd rather be at home with mine, and I'm sure you'd rather be at home with yours." He stared straight at Jack who nodded.

"Well actually, it might be a bit embarrassing to be home with them right now." The officer laughed. "It's the girl I was with. She is so demanding and ..."

The officer put up his hand. "Now, your arrest will stay on file. If you are arrested again for a similar offence in the next two years, we will look into this one again. But if you promise me that you aren't going to go back there or anywhere else to do that, you can go."

"Go?"

"Yeah, go."

"And no criminal record?"

The officer chuckled. "No," he said with a smile. "No, no criminal record." Jack nodded.

"Sure, yeah, well it was Poppy who loved doing it and ..."

"Keep it in the bedroom," he was advised. "Trust me, it's safer and warmer. And with softer sheets!" Jack nodded and made him a promise to stay out trouble, before asking after his companion. He wasn't told anything about Poppy and was escorted to the front desk to be signed out. His parents appeared behind him, both scowling, and he gave a muted "Hi."

"Jack," a female voice screeched from the other side of the reception area. "Jack, sorry!"

"Poppy?" Jack asked as he spun around, but his father put his hand on his son's shoulder.

"You stay away from her," he barked. "She's ..."

"Oi," Poppy shouted, but her own mother intervened and told her daughter to stay away from Jack. "See you soon, Jack," Poppy shouted as he left the Police station and walked to their jeep in silence.

"Sorry," he said, nervously breaking the silence, as they reached the vehicle and his mother looked up and her son. "It was a stupid thing to do."

"Yeah," his father said gruffly. "First the magazines, then the peeping at girls and then flashing yourself to every Tom, Dick and Harry." He grabbed his son by his collar and pushed him against the dark green car. "What's wrong with you, man? Aren't girls like Dannielle enough for you? It's that studying, it's just not natural for us Fox's. You need to be out on the farm."

Jack panted and waited for the smack that never came. "Dannielle finished with me," he said firmly. "Not the other way around."

"Yeah, and now we know why. From now on, you stay away from the girls on the farm. I'm not having you being up to things and frightening them. You hear me?" Jack nodded, and his father opened the door. "Now get in and don't say a bloody word. Always said that Poppy was trouble."

"Yeah," Jack muttered as he got in the car.

"And to think you think she's the one. I'll skin you alive if you so much as talk to her again," he threatened his son.

Jack had hours of lecturing ahead of him.

* * * * *

Jack looked at Dannielle as they sat down on the picnic rug by the motorway, as far away from the stables and farmhouse as they could get. "You can talk about it," the girl, resplendent in new pink wellies, told him and pushed her hair back. Dannielle took out a tupperware box from her bag and put it down on the rug, and tried to read her ex-boyfriend's mind.

"Don't want to," he snapped. "And you already know it anyway."

"I don't." She cocked her head to one side and ran her hand over her chin. She sighed and groaned. "Did you love her?"

"No," Jack told her and then stared at the ground in thought. "But I loved being with her, does that count?"

"I guess so. A bit." She pursed her lips together. "The way you are behaving I would say that you did love her and don't want to admit it."

"I didn't. Well not like I loved you." A smile flickered gently over Dannielle's face, and she rubbed the back of his hand with her soft touch. "And you can ..."

"She was a bit crazy," Dannielle suggested and passed her friend the baby wipes to clean his hands before offering him a sandwich. "Very crazy, did you like exposing yourself?" Jack flinched, and Dannielle gave a giggle.

"I s'pose. I suppose there was a massive thrill with it, but I ..." His voice trailed off. "I s'pose I've not stopped to think about it. About why I did it. I just got caught up with Poppy's enthusiasm I guess."

Dannielle chuckled. "You not so enthusiastic then."

"Oh, I think I was. Just in my own way. You said I needed to be more adventurous and take risks, so I did. And now everyone's angry with me."

"Well you're too wild for me," Dannielle teased and took a bite of an apple.

"You wanted me to be wild," Jack cried and crossed his arms. "You wanted me to be ..."

"Not that wild," she replied. "I didn't ask you to go streaking in the town centre or getting arrested. I just meant ... well to stop being so ..." She stopped and giggled. "You can be so ... safe."

"Safe?"

"Yeah, safe! You were too ... predictable."

"Did you predict me doing what I did?"

"No," Dannielle laughed and coyly looked away as Jack raised his eyebrows at her. "That doesn't make you not predictable. I knew you would do something to try and prove me wrong, and I was right." Jack shook his head. "What are your parents doing with you?"

"Oh, I'm being closely watched. They think that Poppy is just another symptom of my overactive hormones and that I need professional help."

"Or a girlfriend," Dannielle suggested.

"Well ... they still don't know that Poppy wasn't my girlfriend. Just my ..."

"...exposer-in-chief?"

"Yes," Jack laughed. He waited for Danielle to break the silence, but she didn't and he sighed. "I guess things will be OK when I get to University."

"That's months away, until then?" Jack shrugged, and Dannielle hummed. "I could be that girlfriend, you know." She saw Jack look up and smile, and she licked her lips. "Not a real one, obviously, we agreed on that."

"You agreed," Jack told her and then apologised.

"We agreed. But I'm happy for your parents to think we are going out, and to take you away from the house a couple of times a week ... to do revision if nothing else. I mean if Poppy can do it for you, surely I can too."

"Oh," Jack muttered.

"I know you don't want to be pretend couple, but surely it's better for your parents for you to have someone?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Dannielle giggled and her eyes narrowed. "And my Mum's on at me for finding a boyfriend. Says that I've gone all moody since we split. So I'd say this could work for both of us."

Jack pushed his head to one side to stretch his neck and groaned. "Yeah, I think it could. But only if it's sealed with a kiss," he said with a glint in his eye. "On the lips."

"Pretend couple," Dannielle told him as he laughed.

"Well it's got to be convincing. Kissing. Holding hands. Dates. We need the practice!"

* * * * *

"Oh, it's you," his mother snapped as Jack came into the kitchen. "You know that you are in the local paper."

"I better not be," Jack cried and looked over her shoulder.

"And this is just a disgrace," she thundered. "Bringing shame on the family and all for some cheap floosie." Jack ignored her as he read the article. "I dread to think what manner of filthy perversions you two have been getting up to," she continued. "It's a ..."

"It doesn't mention me at all. It just talks about the site being raided," Jack added.

"It doesn't have to mention you," she said, shouting over him. "Everyone knows that you and that Poppy girl were there. I got asked about you in the village today from Dannielle's mother. Want to know what's going on with you and Dannielle with a very funny look on her face. What can I say to that?"

"Oh ... and Dannielle and me. Are back on."

Her eyes narrowed. "This better not be a joke."

"No," Jack told her and rubbed his hands. "Poppy was just a wild time after Dannielle finished with me. She was a rebound thing, but I've always wanted Dannielle and we are going back out again. I told her everything, and she listened." He waited for his mother to react and gave her a smile. "Seems that she doesn't care too much 'bout Poppy."

His mother glared at him. "Well she is a very forgiving young lady," he was told. "I would not have been so easy to forgive or forget," she told him and scooped up the newspaper. "If you were my young man, you'd be in a lot of trouble."

Jack listened to the inevitable lecture before sitting down in the lounge with his book. He got little time to read any of his Physics as his brothers, father and then two of the farm girls interrupted him. He got up with a grunt just as Dannielle entered the room.

"There you are," she simpered and smiled at him. "Fancy a walk?"

"A walk?" Jack asked, and she pursed her lips and nodded gently.

"Yeah, just a nice walk. Just the two of us. Like old times."

"Sure," Jack said instantly as his mother, desperately trying not to appear as if she was listening in, hovered by the door dusting an ornament. "I'll get my coat." Jack heard his mother talking to Dannielle while he put his shoes and coat on, and returned to have her waiting for him by the back door. "Where are we going?"

Dannielle smiled. "We need to go via my house. Plenty of snogging on the drive," she whispered. "Need Mum to see us together and then ..." Her eyes dropped to Jack's face and she hummed. "Well it's a bit embarrassing really."

"Why?"

"I want to go to Moss Lane," she told him and then sighed when his eyes widened. "You made it sound so thrilling, I just got to try it. Pur-lease. I'll make it worth your while."

"The only way you could make it worth my while is to ..." His voice trailed off, and he looked at her. "I let my friend make it worth my while before, and it got me into trouble."

"I know, I talked to her." Dannielle gave him a pained look when he glared at her. "I'm sorry, I just had to." Jack took a deep breath and Dannielle squeezed his hand. "'Cause if you did this with me, it would be doing something new, and then maybe you wouldn't be so unadventurous and maybe we could think about ... you know ... being more than a pretend couple." Jack looked into his friend's twinkling eyes, and she sighed. "OK, well do it for me making it worth your while, and we'll take it from there, right?"

"Yeah," he muttered and shook his head. Jack was powerless to resist Dannielle. And she knew it.