Pops' Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izzy cried out then moaned, and his dick jumped already eager to feel her hot wet sheath. The whip snapped more, mostly on her ass, but also catching her on her thighs and the last swing was on her pussy. Each time the leather bit her skin she moaned and cried out until the last slap brought a sharp cry and deep moan from her.

Trent could see that the thong she wore was soaked and decided that he wanted to see bare skin. He grabbed the thong and cut the straps with a letter opener from the top drawer in his desk, leaving her in her belt and stockings. When her pink lips were exposed she arched her back, opening her body to him, inviting him to take whatever he wanted. He grabbed her hips, climbed up behind her on the desk, held his dick with one hand and teased her with its head.

"What do you want, Izzy?" He whispered as he rubbed his dick in her hot juices. All she could do was moan. He slapped her ass with the flat of his hand.

"Tell me what you want, Izzy." He flicked his cock back and forth over her clit again, she squirmed and tried to lean back into him, but he always made sure that just the tip of his cock ever touched her, and that it didn't go into her pussy. This time he smacked her ass hard enough to leave a hand print. She muffled a scream against her shoulder.

"You don't have to worry about how loud you get, beautiful. These walls are soundproof. Enjoy your self." He slapped her harder on the other ass cheek to leave a matching print and this time she did get loud.

"Ah, yes!" She gasped.

"You never said what you wanted, Izzy." He began to tease her again, this time sliding two fingers into her hot sheath. She moaned loudly, her hips bucked back, sinking his fingers up to the last knuckle into her.

"Oh," She moaned. "I want to feel your dick where your fingers are." He added a finger, sliding three in and out of her dripping sheath. She bit her bottom lip and continued. "Yeah, right there. I want to feel how your dick will stretch and fill me... oohh..." She broke off with a moan as he pushed four fingers in her now, his hand moving back and forth faster.

"I want you to fuck me." She groaned as he curled his fingers to run over her g-spot. He removed his hand and set the head of his dick at the opening of her pussy.

"I want that too." He whispered just loud enough for her to hear as he slid his cock into her, watching each inch disappear and feeling how hot, wet and tight she was. He pulled out just as slowly then got up leaving her gasping, to unhook the rope from under the desk. He drew her off the desk onto slightly unsteady legs, and walked backwards to his chair, leading her by her cuffed hands. After sitting down he continued to pull her to him, and put her trapped hands behind his head.

"Sit on my lap, Izzy." He commanded with a wicked grin, and she obeyed with a smile. She straddled his lap, his erection rubbing her clit, rocking her hips to make his cock rub over her sensitive nub. Then she straightened her legs to let his dick slide into her pussy. Bending her legs just enough to take the head in, she froze and started rolling her hips. Trent groaned and tried to keep from grabbing her hips and sheathing himself to the hilt in her heat.

* * * * *

While continuing the rolling motion, Izzy gradually lowered herself to take more and more of his dick into her pussy. Once they were fully connected she began rocking harder, grinding her clit into him, leaning in to kiss him again. He filled both hands with her breasts, squeezing and pulling on them, pinching her large nipples and swallowing the sounds she made against his mouth. She felt her orgasm building, and just before she hit that brink she changed the rocking and rolling to a pumping motion. That threw him over the edge and he grabbed her hips, fingers digging in, and pounded up into her. She was driven to a screaming orgasm that washed over her while her juices flowed over his cock, dripping from his balls to soak his chair.

* * * * *

"Oh, god," Trent groaned as her body twitched and her sheath tightened and pulsed around his dick. He pumped into her a handful more times, drawing her shudders and cries out as he felt the brink of his own climax drawing closer. Then he slammed himself into her as deep as he could go and his body exploded cum into hers, while her pussy milked his cock dry.

Their bodies still connected they slumped in the chair, he could still feel little tremors running through her. Once their breathing calmed he raised his head and looked into her half open eyes and grinned.

"I may need you to work in my office for a few days." He said.

"Sure," She whispered. "Anything for Pops."

12