Porn Stash

Story Info
Naughty tale inspired by porn.
2.3k words
29.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So let me see them," I say sweetly, grinning from ear to ear. You blush and look at me nervously.

"Are you sure?" your voice cracks a little from nerves. I smile and slide a hand up your thigh.

"Yes, I want to see your collection of porn." I watch you as you get up and go underneath the bed. I lean over, stroking your back gently and humming innocently to myself. In a few minutes you return with a stack in hand and I can figure this probably isn't all of it.

"Ah the objectification of women," I say softly as the magazines tumble out of your arms and onto the bed, sending images of scantily clad women in suggestive positions out upon the bedspread. I look at you and grin. You reply with a grin of your own, but it still hints of nervousness. As I loom over the stack, searching for just the right porno for me, you watch my body attentively. Finally I retrieve just the right one and push all the others to the side. Sitting in the middle of the bed, I beckon you to me,

"Let's read this one--together."

I shift a little against your body, as I hold the centerfold open for the both of us and sit between your legs. You kiss my neck softly and I turn to look at you. I can tell you're aroused.

"So do you really find that fake breast look attractive?" I ask you innocently, one of my hands stroking absently at the bulge in your pants.

"Breasts are breasts," you say softly, trying to fight my attempts to get you to do my evil bidding.

"And men love 'em huh?" I grin and touch your face.

"Uh...yes...we do." I poke and prod at you a little, trying to start a wrestling match.

"And I'd bet you'd love to see mine right now, right?" You poke back at me. I keep poking, trying to tickle you, when suddenly; I stop to let you answer.

"Yes," you say. I smile and pull my shirt over my head. I'm not wearing a bra. You pause for a moment to take in the whole view of me sitting there, topless and grinning on your bed, surrounded by porn magazines.

"Like what you see?" I ask coyly, before getting up and walking over to the dresser. I look at myself in the mirror, focusing on my nipples. I trace a finger around one of them and turn to you.

"Well?" I ask.

You're still sitting on the bed, watching me in bewilderment. You nod and I start to slip my jeans off. I pause to look at you for encouragement. All you can do is nod, so I continue and remove my jeans. Now that I'm scantily clad, I hop up on your dresser and sit there as pretty as possible.

"What will I do with you?" you ask as you walk over to me. I smile,

"Oh I have a few things you could do...but--" I look away coyly. You touch my face and pull your clothed body close to mine.

"What?"

"You'll have to take your shirt off." You nod and pull it off, revealing your chest. I smile and run a finger from your neck to your belly button and then down your "happy trail", stopping short at the top of your pants. I look up at you and smile.

"And your pants must go too," I say and begin unzipping your pants. Soon those are on the floor and I smile at you.

"So do you have something in mind?" you ask, pulling my body to you. My hand reaches for your cock through your underwear, tracing it gently.

"Yes. Go to the drawer...over there. There's a box." You walk over and open the drawer and pull out a flat, white jewelry box and open it. Inside, placed gently against white cotton is a black leather choker, decorated with metal studs and an "O" ring in the center. [Hehe...it looks like a dog collar!]

"Where did you--?"

"A friend bought it for me," I hop down off of the dresser and walk over to you, "So do you want to put it on me?"

"Yes." You place the choker around my neck and tighten it into place. Your fingers touch my neck gently, before resting on my chin. You pull me to you and kiss me softly. I press my body against you, feeling your hard cock through both of our underwear. I can't wait any longer.

"Let's play a little game," I say, breaking our kiss, "A game of control..."

"And how do we play?" you ask.

"I'll show you." I walk over to the dresser I was sitting on and open the drawer. I pull out a leather dog leash and walk back over to you.

"Attach this please," I ask professionally. You do so and keep a hold of the leash.

"So...explain."

"Okay, here's the deal. I'm going to please you and you're going to please me. You will have control over my actions via the dog collar and leash. Don't like something, give a gentle tug. Want me closer? A tug will fix that as well." I grin and kiss you forcefully and remove your underwear. As I turn to walk back to the dresser, your hands catch me by the waist and you pull me back you your body with the leash.

"Not so fast. I have the leash," you say roughly," so I have control now." I smile at you wickedly,

"Good." Your hands slide along my waist and loop your fingers into my panties. You pull them off and toss them on the floor.

The cold wood of the dresser is almost a blissfully wicked sting against my bottom as you begin your game. A few pulls on the leash pull me downward, my face only a few inches from your erect cock. I look up at you innocently, before lowering my head and taking the tip of your cock into my mouth. You watch me intently as my mouth slides slowly over the tip and then the shaft, partially engulfing you in my warm, wet mouth. I look up at you, my mouth currently full with your cock. My eyes seem to smile and I return to my task. With a free hand, I start stroking the shaft gently. [I'm not quite ready to deep throat...but someday I'll try.] I remove my mouth and nibble lightly at the head, moaning a little to send shivers up your spine. I give you a quick lick up the shaft and then return to sitting on the dresser, innocently.

"Mmm," you say softly as you feel a slight cold against your cock from my lick evaporating [ah that cooling sensation!]. I grin at you. You don't say anything but instead spread my legs open and scoot me forward, by way of the leash. You open the drawer beneath me and pull out an old friend of our--my dildo. You grin wickedly and pass it in front of my face.

"Do you want this?" You ask teasingly.

"Mmmhmm," I reply. I lick my lips.

"Do you want me to fuck you with it?"

"Yes."

You pause to lubricate it with some that was lying around in a bottle and pulling me close enough to you to kiss me sensually, you slide it into my wet and waiting pussy. I moan uncontrollably as your finger brushes against my clit--the combined sensation being too much for me to handle. I laugh a little and look up at you,

"I hope we don't ruin the dresser."

"We won't." You kiss me again. I shiver a little and you begin pumping the dildo into me gently. One of my free hands returns to stroking your cock, while the other holds your shoulder. I pull you close to me. As I fight to control my reaction to your pumping, I manage to whisper, "stop..."

Your green eyes focus on mine. I smile at you a little, my other hand still stroking. You close for eyes for a second, enjoying the sensation.

I push forward off the dresser and stand close to you. I rise slightly onto tip-toe and whisper into your ear,

"I want you to handcuff me to the bed." You moan a little as my stroking gets harder and nod quietly.

The handcuff clicks mischievously as you lock my right wrist to the bed frame-as you have already done with my left. I watch your body as you hover over my body, securing my arms. I close your eyes and inhale your scent-so intoxicating. I lean my head back as you focus on the fabric tying my ankles down. As you pull the fabric tight, I let out a little sigh and you turn to look at me.

"Tight enough?" you ask slyly and run a hand up my leg. I grin back at your smirk and nod. You look at me before kissing my leg and proceeding to kiss up to my thigh. You pause and look up at me.

"Honey, is there anything particular you would like?"

"Yes," I say softly.

"What?"

"I want to feel your teeth against my skin. I want to feel your lips against my skin. Just orally assault me." You grin and return to your kisses. Your hand slides between my thighs and brings them apart.

"But first..." You kiss deeper up my thigh, your faces inches away from my wetness. Your tongue flicks at my slit and you press to fingers into me. I moan softly. Your eyes flash with amusement and you lean forward to press your lips to my clit. As your mouth and tongue engulf and work at that sensitive little button, I let out a moan and squirm a little against my restraints. You look at me and grin.

"Don't stop," I breathe softly. I shift my body a little, but you keep watching me. Your hands run along my waist and up to the curve of my breasts. You pull your body up over me and rest your cock between my legs as your fingers trace my nipples before your warm mouth takes up my left nipple. I sigh and you hold my body to you as you suck eagerly at my nipple while your other hand fingers the right. I squirm--it feels so good.

"Oh..." is the only thing that escapes my lips. You move back down my body to my waist, pausing to kiss my belly button, and return to my waiting pussy. This time you attack without mercy. Your fingers slip in for only a few seconds before you replace them with your tongue. The sensation sends a jolt through my body, causing me to arch my back. I moan loudly as you continue, your free fingers now rubbing mercilessly at my clit.

"Oh god..." You look up for a moment but continue. My thighs squeeze gently at you. You continue a little longer and then stop. You get up and go back to the dresser to retrieve my dildo. When you return, you get on the bed behind my head. You look down at me,

"I want to fuck you with this while you suck me."

Though your voice is soft, sexy, I can tell your statement is a command. I nod. You uncuff one of my hands and straddle my body backwards. My hand touches your cock and holds it near my face as I flick my tongue against the head. You moan and turn to me,

"Not yet...please..." I stop.

Once again you slide the dildo into my pussy; your mouth only inches away. I moan softly and you lower your mouth to suck at my clit. In response I bury your cock in my mouth, eagerly sucking and licking at it. I can just taste the salty sweet taste of your precum as I lick the head. As you continue to tease and fuck me with the dildo at the same time, I pump you in and out of my mouth. Enjoying the feel of you--slightly wishing that your cock was in my pussy and not just in my mouth. I gently graze my teeth against your cock, tightening the pressure on your shaft and becoming a bit more forceful. Your speed quickens and I can feel the dildo pounding in and out of me. I start to feel the pressure building within me. My sucking gets wilder and a bit more forceful. We continue together, both breathing heavily, moaning.

"I'm going to cum," you breathe softly and continue to fuck me harder. I want to return the statement, but I know you already know this from my moaning. I'd rather not stop sucking you--I'd rather just feel you cum in my mouth. My daring has brought me to the point where I am pumping your cock into my mouth...almost fucking my mouth with your dick. God...I want you to cum. I want to cum. The thoughts are overwhelming. I can't think anymore--simply enjoy your cock, your lips against my skin and the dildo you're fucking me with. It all comes down to those sensations-our breathing, our sweat, our touch. I close my eyes. I feel you about to cum. I know I'm about to cum.

"Fuck," the words come simultaneously from both of us as we both hit the point of orgasm and you fill my mouth with your cum. I swallow quickly...avoiding the dreaded choking. I remove your cock from my mouth, kissing you gently. You turn and face me. I kiss you, both of our "tastes" mix in the union of our lips. I sigh and look at you. You flop beside me and watch the rise and fall of my breasts as I breathe.

"Good?" you ask.

"Yes..."

"We were supposed to be talking about the porn," you say softly, running your fingertips against my stomach.

"Yes...but something else came up." I grin and snuggle up against your chest. I close my eyes and enjoy the warmth of your body as we both drift off into a comfortable nap.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

He will Obey - Guide and Training Make him obey you.in How To
My Notes Ch. 01 Wife surprises husband being adventurous with his desires.in Fetish
How to Make a Sissy How to turn your man from Alpha male to cock sucking sissyin How To
How to Peg your Partner A How to Guide for pegging.in How To
Pegging Goddess (His Perspective) Man submits and lets woman peg him and make him her slut.in Fetish
More Stories